Vegas Birthday Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and tried to pull the tape off her tits, but found that while it wasn't sticky to the touch, the tape stuck to itself, forming an almost rubbery seal. I kept trying to work my fingers under the tape, but it would stretch every time I pulled on it. The same happened when I moved down to her hips. Realizing I was struggling, Sherri said, "Sir. There are scissors in the bathroom to cut it off."

I jumped up, got the scissors, and returned to the bed. Rather than cutting the tape quickly, I ran the cold steel through the smeared writing on her torso, letting her feel it on her skin. I then ran them up her inner thighs as high I as I could. I then opened the scissors and ran them up her toned stomach to the bottom of the tape covering her tits. Sherri's chest was heaving as she felt the cold scissors move up her flat belly. As I pushed up, the tape split open revealing her tits that were streaked with marks and indentations from the tight tape.

I turned the scissors and started at her pelvis cutting the tape that covered her hips & pussy. Because she was nervous, her body jerked slightly and I almost nicked her with the scissors. When they slightly caught the edge of the tape, it pulled away from her skin slightly and Sherri let out a low moan. When the tape finally split and fell to the sides, another part of my gift was revealed. Sherri's pussy was completely bare and shining in the in low light. It was obvious that when she went to the spa, she must have gotten a wax knowing how much I love a bare pussy.

"Babe. Did you do this for me, today?"

"Yes, sir. Do you like my smooth pussy?"

"I do. But we have a little problem."

"A problem, sir? Don't you like it?"

"Yes. But that tape was a pain to get off, so I couldn't unwrap my gift. I think you need a little punishment, don't you?"

"I'm sorry, sir" Sherri said, playing along. "How can I make it up to you?"

"Put your hands back behind your back." Sherri followed my direction and I re-cuffed her wrists. I reached into the bag and took out the nipple clamps. Leaning over, I licked and sucked on each of her nipples causing them to grow and pucker between my lips. Once they were erect, I snapped the first clip on her left nipple. Sherri grunted and moaned as the clamp squeezed her nipple tight. When I locked the second one on, Sherri let out a small screech and arched her back in reaction to the sudden pain. She was trying to take deep breaths to dull the pain, but each expansion of her chest added to it, instead.

While she adapted to the sensations, I took out the arousal gel and spread it over her pussy lips and clit. We had used it previously, and I knew it caused a heated tingling sensation all along her pussy. She had experienced some major orgasms in the past with the addition of the gel.

I took the cock ring and looped it around two of my fingers and reached between her legs. Because her legs were still cuffed at the ankles, she was only able to slightly spread them to give me access to her pussy. The vibrating ring, however, was sitting right on her clit.

"So, it's going to take me a few minutes to get hard again and here's what we're going to do. You know I love it when you talk dirty, so I'm going to close my eyes and I want you to describe everything that's happening in the movie, and what it makes you want to do. I'm going to keep this vibrator on you and as long as you don't come before I'm hard and ready, I'll unlock everything. How's that sound?"

"If that's what you want, I'm your toy." She replied.

I turned on the vibrating on the ring with my fingers on her clit. Sherri spasmed when I made contact and then moaned as she moved her tits with the clamps attached. No matter what movement she made, large or small, it caused a new sensation somewhere on her body. She was only seconds into this little torture and she was already breathing heavy and struggling to maintain some control.

I settled in and ordered, "Start talking." (A bit of a side note: one of my favorite things during sex is when my partner is vocal and the raunchier she is willing to talk, the hotter it is for me.) I closed my eyes, listened to the sound of the movie and waited for Sherri to start talking.

"Unngh...there's a blonde with two guys. She's on her knees and she's licking and sucking them both. She has her hands wrapped around both their cocks and keeps going back and forth between sucking them."

"What does she look like?" I asked.

"She has short blonde hair and big fake tits. She's on her knees, so I can't see what her pussy looks from here. She's jerking off both guys while taking them in her mouth one at a time. Right now, she's taking one guy deep into her throat while the other guy is pushing her head on to the other guy's dick."

Sherri was grinding her hips against the vibrator on my fingers and I dipped the tips into her slit, feeling her fluids flowing. I could hear the woman on the screen going back and forth between the two guys cocks. After a minute or two of not talking, Sherri started her dialogue again.

"She has one guy's cock stuffed in her throat and the other guy is just holding her on there. He's forcing her to face fuck his buddy while she jerks him off." I could feel Sherri starting to grind harder against the vibrating bullet but I didn't want her to come so soon. I pulled my hand away and saw her lift her hips with a groan trying to keep contact.

I reached down to the bag and grabbed the feather tickler to switch things up a little bit. I ran the feather over her pinched, engorged nipples as she tried to move her restrained torso away from the sensation. She jerked and writhed when I ran it down her stomach and abs and started to tickle her tingling clit. She pulled her legs closed as she attempted to restrict my access.

"Spread your legs out as far as you can" I ordered. "And start telling me what's happening again on the screen."

Sherri moaned and tried to refocus on the action being displayed on the TV.

"Jay, they have her up on the couch now, she's on all fours. She's still sucking one guys cock while the other one is standing behind her stuffing his into her pussy. He's grabbing her by the hips and he's working his big dick into her pussy."

I could hear the grunting and slapping of skin on the screen as I felt my cock starting to grow. I tickled Sherri's clit faster adding to the stimulation. Sherri was getting wetter, and her breaths were coming faster.

'Keep talking. I'm getting harder. I'm almost ready." I removed the feather tickler and saw her relax slightly.

"Oh, Jay. They are fucking her from both ends, her tits are bouncing as they ram into her. They are showing a close-up, Jay. I can see the lips of her cunt opening and closing as his giant cock fucks her."

I picked up the vibrating ring and placed it back on her clit, pushing two fingers back inside her. Sherri was struggling to talk as her orgasm was starting to build, "They just rolled her over. One guy is still behind her, fucking her from behind, but now she's spread wide open while she sucks the other guy."

"Does that sound good, babe? Having me fuck you from behind while you suck another guy's cock?" I asked.

"No...I only want your cock" Sherri moaned. "Please sir, I need to feel your cock in me."

Sherri's hips were rotating and bucking up and down against my hand. I looked over to see her eyes were closed. I took my other hand, reached across and tugged slightly on the chain between her tits. She let out a mix of a moan and a small scream at the painful sensation.

"Open your eyes! Tell me what's happening!"

"I'm sorry sir, it's just ...everything..... She's sitting back on the couch. Her legs are spread wide showing her entire cunt. The men are standing over her, jerking off. Oh, Jay! They are spraying her face and tits with their cum. They are shooting their giant loads all over her....ohhhh......fuccccckkkkkk."

Sherri exploded. I felt her pussy flood my fingers as she writhed in an orgasm. I kept the vibrator on her as she rode her first orgasm right into a second one. Sherri was thrashing around on the bed trying to get away from my fingers and the vibrations, but every movement continued the vibrations on her clit and the pressure on her nipples. She was not normally a squirter, but I felt a flow of juices release from her pussy on to my fingers.

"Purple Platypus! Stop, Jay! Purple Platypus!"

Upon hearing those words, I quickly took my hand away and allowed Sherri to regain control of her spasming body. I reached down, pushed her on her side and unclipped one handcuff, releasing her hands. She reached down and covered her pussy as if she was trying to protect it from further assault.

Sherri rode out the remnants of her last orgasm and settled on her back. Without thinking, she reached up to her breasts and unclipped the first nipple clamp. She must have forgotten the sensation of the blood rushing back to her pinched nipple as she let out a loud screech while she released the other nipple. The flood of sensations was too much for her and I saw her hips lift once, then twice before another stream of liquid released from her pussy.

Her face and makeup were a mess, smeared from our early activity and sweat. Tears had leaked from her eyes and mascara ran down her cheeks. The writing on her body was smeared and illegible on her skin. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her in her ravaged state. Sherri reached over and took a gulp of water as I focused on the movie on the screen. The scene had changed and now it was the blonde with another brunette woman on a kitchen table. We watched in silence for a few minutes as Sherri regained control of her voice and body. My cock was rock hard, and I was ready to continue our fun.

Sherri turned back to me and simply said, "I'm sorry about that. Game on again, babe." She leaned over, took my dick in her hand, and began to stroke me. Her voice was softer and meeker than even seconds before, signaling that she was back in her 'toy mode'.

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to come before you were ready. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Well," I replied. "We have a few problems. First, that tape was tough to unwrap and made me work too hard for my gift. Next, you closed your legs when I was using the feather. Last, you came before I was hard again. By my count, that's three punishments. I'm going to unclip your legs, then I want you to stand and lean over the bed."

I did as I said and as Sherri stood up, I picked up the flogger she had included in the bag. I saw her visibly shiver when she saw it in my hand. It was a small one, with corded strings instead of leather for the flogs. It was more of a novelty than anything, but I had a feeling it would still sting when used.

Sherri planted her feet on the floor and leaned over the side of the bed on to her elbows.

"Spread your legs" I ordered.

She did as she was told and I could now see her bare ass spread in front of me with her shaved pussy lips peeking out from underneath. Her tight brown asshole was just visible as her cheeks spread from her position.

"I think three strokes for each punishment is fair...plus one for good luck." As I said this, I swished the flogger through the air so she could hear it.

"Yes, sir" she said with the first hesitation of the night.

I swung it on my own thigh first and confirmed my suspicions - it stung, but didn't hurt. I gave myself another swat to make sure I had the right amount of force. I still wanted this to be fun, not actually hurt her in any way. Confident that I had found that happy medium, I prepared to start.

"Remember your safe word, babe. Here we go."

I swung the flogger across her ass, firmly swiping her right ass cheek. Sherri grunted and fell forward but regained her footing quickly. I followed through with my motion and caught her left ass cheek with my return swing. She grunted again but kept her solid footing this time. I realized that I had underestimated one part of the "novelty" item she had given me. Already, bright red streaks started to appear on her skin from where I had struck her.

"That's two ..... sir." I heard Sherri moan.

I swung again, this time landing a bit lower and hitting her upper thighs where they met the bottom of her ass cheeks. Again, red marks appeared almost instantly.

"Four" she said.

I changed things up and swung vertically down her ass cheeks for the next set, I swung faster not giving her time to recover between strokes. The sudden impact from a different angle made her knees buckle and she fell forward on to the bed.

"Keep your head down but get that ass back up" I said.

When she raised her ass back up, I took the flogger and ran the strands over her ass in a gentle, swirling motion, giving her a gentler sensation on her streaked skin. With my other hand, I gripped my cock and started to line it up with her swollen opening. I slightly pressed the head against her opening and felt her wetness.

Sherri moaned and just as she started to push back against me, I swatted her ass cheeks again. Her instincts didn't know what to do as she fought her body in two directions. I solved the problem by lining back up with her pussy and driving my cock inside in one stroke.

Sherri's pussy opened up to take me and I started slamming my hips into her. The sounds of skin slapping against skin mixed with the moans and sounds from the TV. I had one hand on her hip and the other still gripping the flogger. Although my angle was different, I swatted down again, catching her on the small of her back and the top of her ass. Her ass and hips were a criss-cross of red streaks and marks from both the flogger and the tape she had been wrapped in earlier.

"How many is that?!?" I growled.

"That's nine, sir."

I dropped the flogger and pulled out of Sherri's pussy. I pushed her up on the bed, flipping her over at the same time. Grabbing her ankles, I spread her legs wide and slid back into her. This new angle allowed me to look down and see her waxed pussy lips gripping my cock as I stroked in and out of her. Her clit was swollen and exposed, and my shaft rubbed against it as I increased my speed.

"I'm ready to come. Tell me what you want."

"Please, I want to feel you come deep inside me." Sherri had moved her hand down to her pussy and was playing with her clit as I leaned forward, bending her more and more in half. Her thighs were pressed up against my hips and her calves were nearly resting on my shoulders.

"No, babe. You know what I want to hear. Tell me what you want." I was now thrusting harder into her, feeling the cum boiling in my balls, ready to explode.

"I want to feel you shoot your cum into my cunt. Fill your fuck toy so that your cum is dripping out of my pussy all night. I won't clean myself up. I'll lay in bed all night with your hot cum dripping out of my cunt so I'm loose and wet so you can fuck your toy again whenever you want."

I felt the first wave of cum begin to shoot into the depths of Sherri's hot tunnel. As my cum filled her up, I moved her hand to the side, picked up the flogger and placed one final slap of the strings on her clit.

Sherri screeched and her entire body seized. Her inner muscles clamped down on my cock as her hips bucked up and down. I felt a surge of our combined juices flow out of her pussy, down my balls and on to the sheets beneath us.

Sherri was huskily breathing and groaning as she tried to calm her entire body back down.

"Oh fuck...fuck...oh my fucking....fuuuuuuck."

I pulled back, allowing her legs to fall and spread apart, still hanging over the side of the bed. Her eyes were closed, and her head was to the side as she lingered somewhere between awake and unconscious. Her long blonde hair had long since fallen out of its ponytail and it was now a sweaty, mess surrounding her head. Some was plastered to her face with sweat and dried cum. Her makeup was destroyed with mascara running down her cheeks and her lipstick smeared. On her chest and stomach, there were still the illegible remnants of her earlier messages and her nipples were red and puckered from the clamps. Looking down, I saw that her pussy was swollen open, still pulsing out our cum and secretions as it lightly spasmed.

I picked up my phone and took a few final pictures as mementos of the night.

"Purple Platypus, Babe." I said, signaling the game was over. "That was amazing. Can I get you anything."

"Fuck...no" she groaned. "I just need sleep. Everything hurts right now."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean...."

Sherri opened her eyes, "No...no...it's a 'good' hurt. I just need some time to recover. Happy Birthday."

She worked herself up on to the pillows and turned on her side as if to fall asleep. I took a minute to clear off all the toys, tape and lotions from the bed and put them aside. I heard Sherri starting to breath rhythmically and steadily as she started to drift off. I hopped up and went to the bathroom, wetted two washcloths, and grabbed a towel. I went back to the bedroom and tried to get Sherri to roll over to her back.

"No...Jay...no more."

"Just roll over, trust me." I took the first washcloth and wiped off her face and hair as best I could. I gently removed most of the makeup and all of the dried cum on her face. I then took the second cloth and wiped down her chest, tits, stomach and finally her pussy and thighs. Even though she wasn't completely cleaned off, I knew it would be better than waking up in 8 hours with all those substances still on her skin. I used the towel to dry her off and then pulled the covers over her.

I slipped back into the bathroom to clean myself up before returning to the bed. The clock said it was 2:30am and I was glad that we had nothing planned but a day by the pool the following morning. I drifted off to sleep realizing that I had just had possibly the hottest sex of my life and yet there were still a few days left on my birthday weekend.

Coming up next: Chapter #3 "An Interlude - Relaxing by the Pool."

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want to read Part 3!

Like many authors on here, I thrive on ratings, favorites, follows and feedback! Leave constructive feedback - let me know what's working and what's not. It's how we all improve. That being said, comments like "Yawn" or "Sucked" really doesn't help anyone.

12