Vegas Nerd Pt. 20

Story Info
Anna's birthday surprise.
3k words
4.57
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another year went by. Anna and Rebecca worked hard dancing, Sophia kept up her two jobs: jewelry sales and dominatrix. My work kept me busy, making money, and working out at the MMA gym.

Lots of parties, lots of clubbing, and lots of adventures. Anna had a birthday coming up. April 10th. Rebecca and Sophia had ideas of having an all-girls party for her birthday at a local club. I thought it would be fun for her to let lose or relax. I asked if maybe a weekend at a spa in the desert? They shook their heads no. Party. Party and more party was on their mind.

I told Anna she would get anything she wanted for her birthday. Just name it. Anna had a wicked smile her face and stated "Anything?" While she pulled me in close and kissed me. Now I was a little curious what was she thinking. Anna ran out of the room, whispering to Rebecca and Sophia. They all looked back, giggling and laughing. For the first time in a long time, I felt nervous and self-conscious.

Sophia planned the all-girls party. Lots of women from the swinger's club, strip club, gym, and friends in town. In total 100 women were going to be dancing, drinking, and having fun. The location was booked, paid for, and it would be a blast. A foam cannon, several dancing areas, and lots of alcohol.

The day before the party Sophia pulled me aside. Sophia stated, "Okay. I am breaking the biggest girl rule. I have a secret and if Anna or Rebecca find out that I told you. They will cut off my legs and leave me in the desert. Do you promise not to tell anyone?"

'Of course, I won't. What is it?' I asked.

Even though Anna and Rebecca had left for work Sophia looked around for spies, bugs, or who knows what. "Anna wants you to do a strip show for her at her party."

'What the fuck?!' I said amazed. 'How could I do that. It's in one day!' I explained I had purchased some amazing gifts, I paid for the party, and I had everything arranged to perfection.

Sophia shrugged, "I'm just telling you what she wants. Bad. Really bad."

I looked at Sophia and asked if this was one of her "dominatrix tricks" and she stood up, offended and angry. She promised it was neither. She would never lie to me, never trick me, and never let me look foolish.

I told her 'Fine then. Call someone to teach me. They have 6 hours.'

Sophia made one 5-minute-long call, "done. They are on their way."

'They?' I replied. 'Who?'

Sophia asked, "What. Are you a fucking owl?"

I glared at her while she laughed at her own owl joke.

Sure, to Sophia's promise. Two women and I man arrived at my apartment. Boom box in hand. 6 hours later and I was trained as a male stripper. I thanked my lucky stars we had spent more than a year training me in ballroom, hip hop, and other dancing. This would not have worked at all otherwise.

The night of the event came. I was nervous but I had 15 other male strippers with me, psyching me up like teammates, and ready to go. I was glad I was not the smallest, skinniest, or oddest looking. One dude was a fucking monster power lifter, but he had tiny, weird ears. Creepy.

Any ways. Anna's party started at 8pm. They had been dancing for 6 hours. It was now 2 am. The women were drunk, their dancing had slowed, and we setup behind a large curtain. No one expected what was going to happen next except Sophia.

Sophia came up on the stage, she called Anna up on the stage and told her to sit in a chair. Tons of gifts in huge boxes were carried up. Anna believed it was time to open presents. 5 boxes were opened. Clothes, furs, and silk bed sheets were some of the first gifts. The 6th present was pushed out on a hand cart and placed in front of her.

Anna untied the bow. The lights went black. Women screamed and panicked for 10 seconds and then the music blared. I popped out of the present, white t-shirt, black basketball shorts, and oil covering my body. The music was loud, the women screamed louder, and the look on Anna's face was pure joy.

She jumped up to kiss me. Sophia held her down, pulled her hands behind her back, and handcuffed her to the chair. Anna had worked at a strip club for 2 years now. She knew the routine. But this was the first time it had been used on her.

I started dancing, moving along the stage. Back to Anna. The women were screaming, reaching up, touching my legs and my feet. I moved away. Teasing them, using my finger to shake a "No touching" at them. I went around behind Anna, I put my head down and bit her neck. She moaned and glared at me. I lifted my foot, placed it over her shoulder and rubbed my hard cock on the back of her neck. Several gyrations and the women were screaming.

I moved around in front, I sat on her leg and ground my ass on her. She laughed, she wiggled, she bounced her leg. I stood up, I ripped my t-shirt down the middle and threw it in the crowd. I danced left and right, I crawled on the floor, I shimmied, I shook, and I turned around and bent over. My tight shorts showing my ass. All the lunges Anna made me do have paid off I thought.

Anna was laughing, she was booing, and yelling "Come back. Come over here baby!"

I crawled back, I reached up and pulled her panties down her legs. Shocked. She kicked at me. I put them on my head, I danced around, I threw the panties in the crowd. Anna was sitting with her knees locked together. I asked for three volunteers.

Amber from the clothing store, Rebecca, and Sophia ran on stage. I told Rebecca and Sophia to pull Anna's legs apart. Amber needed to hold Anna's head still.

Anna was shaking her head, pleading "No" loudly, and her legs were grabbed. I called out to the crowd, 'Who wants to see her pussy?' The whole crowd went wild. Rebecca and Sophia began to pull. Her legs spread with Anna fighting back. Her pussy came into view. Her three clit rings shined under the bright lights.

I rolled and my face went into her pussy. I began to lick, suck, and tease. Anna's head thrashed wildly; her legs shook. But the women kept her still seated. I pulled away, danced more, shook my ass in Anna's face more. She pleaded, she cried, she tried to thrust her pussy off the chair.

I played with her more, I ignored her, and I walked over to hug her. Instead, I undid her clasp to her dress and pulled down her zipper. Amber lifted her up and her dress fell to the ground. Anna screamed, she kicked and wiggled trying to keep her dress up. Sophia and I pulled the dress down and off Anna.

Now naked Anna was kicking, pleading, and demanding her dress back.

I waved the dress over my head. I ran around the stage. The women screamed. I threw the dress into the crowd.

Anna was forced to sit again. Her huge tits heaving as she was breathing hard. I climbed onto her lap, I thrust my dick against her stomach, I ground me ass into her lap. The women no longer needed to hold Anna still (it was all an act anyways. She was never really angry or fighting). She was enjoying herself.

I danced, I kicked, and I shook my ass. I stood up, I turned facing Anna. And I pulled down my basketball shorts. I was wearing a red thong underneath. My ass stuck out at the whole women crowd. The women cheered, screaming rude comments, and laughing wildly.

Anna scowled at me as I wiggled my ass at the women. I finally turned around, backed up closer and shook my butt in her face. She tried to bite me, and I moved away.

It was time to get raunchy. I crawled on the floor, I humped the air, I wiggled my ass and crawled like a tiger. I kissed her pussy and crawled backwards, humping, gyrating, and thrusting. The crowd went crazy. The women screaming loudly over the music.

I stood up, I got between her legs and my hard cock was nearly touching her nose. I pulled the front to the side and my cock sprung out in her face. I turned my face to look at the crowd and the women were going wild. I turned slightly and the head of my cock popped out into view. The screaming got louder. I hid it again. They booed. And then I told Anna to 'Bite my thong in your teeth.'

She smiled, bit the side of the thong and the snaps came undone. I stumbled intentionally and it ripped from me. I was naked, cock swinging and bare assed in front of 100 women. Many I knew. My red thong hung from Anna's teeth as she smiled.

I began laughing, dancing, and shaking my cock. The women screamed and clothes were thrown on the stage. Bra's, panties, dresses, shoes, purses. It rained clothing. I laughed and turned back to Anna. Even with my underwear in her mouth, naked, handcuffed and sitting in a chair she looked like she was having fun.

I danced over, stood between her legs, I pulled my thong from her mouth, and stuck my cock in. The crowd went nuts. I walked backwards, shaking my finger "no" at her, and I raised my hands over my head in triumph. The confetti cannons exploded, the paper shot across the stage. 15 naked male strippers marched out on stage.

Anna screamed not expecting 15 men. One by one they all marched, stopped in front of her and shook their asses. These guys were in great shape. The tallest was 6-7, the smallest 5-0. But each had zero percent body fat, wash board abs, and were covered in baby oil. Rebecca and Sophia were grabbing random women and pulling them on stage.

The men seized the random women, they danced, they ripped their clothes off, they carried them over their shoulders, they pushed them to the ground, and gyrated their cocks in the face or their ass on their face.

Anna was having a great time as I marched around, dancing, picking up clothes, and throwing them into the crowd. More and more women were on stage dancing. Sophia removed Anna's handcuffs and she ran at me, wrapped her hands around me, squeezing my ass she kissed me. It was a long, hard, wet kiss. She ground her naked body into mine as the crowd screamed.

The men picked up their women, (I saw one of them was Monica) they carried them off stage, and Anna and I were alone. I bent down on one knee, I held up a diamond ring, and asked, 'Anna will you marry me?'

Anna was shocked, Sophia was shocked, the whole crowd screamed louder than ever. Anna picked up the ring and placed it on her finger while nodding and screaming, "yes!"

I jumped up and kissed her. The men returned to the stage, they picked her up, naked, and carried her around the stage for several laps, and into the crowd. The party continued, we danced, drank, and partied until 4 am.

The ride home was a memorable one. Anna demanded we go in her truck. I left my Tesla in the parking lot while Sophia drove. Anna and I were in the backseat. Anna was across my lap, my cock in her pussy, as she rode me hard and fast.

Apparently getting engaged really makes women horny. Anna had not fucked me like this, not with this energy or gusto, ever.

We arrived home still naked, kissing while we rode the elevator up to the 15th floor, and into the apartment. Anna grabbed my dick in her hand, used it like a leash, and guided me to the master bedroom.

I jumped in the bed and Anna attacked me. We had sex for hours. Sophia and Rebecca didn't show up that night. I guess it was bad taste to join a man and a woman in bed the night they get engaged. Noon arrived with the typical blinding Vegas sunlight.

Anna was in a great mood. She kept staring at her huge diamond ring. Sophia jumped in bed as I lay there. She was upset that I had bought a ring without her getting the commission. She was upset for only a second when I told her Anthony had helped me. He gave me a discount due to the favor he owed me. So, there was no commission.

Rebecca climbed into bed next. She stated, "wedding ideas? When, where, who's all going? Colors?"

I told them I would plan the whole thing if Anna would let me. The women rolled their eyes and stated, "No bride will let the groom plan a whole wedding." Anna made a special breakfast. Pancakes were in the shape of hearts and the shape of boobs. She knows me so well.

I told Anna I had two requests for the wedding. Anna was excited to hear my ideas, Sophia and Rebecca looked at me cautiously. I showed Anna a set of large gold nipple rings with a huge diamond in each one for her to get. Anna stated, "deal."

"The last thing?" she stated quizzically.

I want the wedding to be a nudist wedding. All guests naked, grooms, bridesmaid, and even the priest. But we will be wearing clothes. Not for the whole thing, but just the ceremony. Me in a tux and you in a white wedding dress.

Anna stated, "Deal." Sophia and Rebecca smiled at one another.

It took a year to plan, the location was in the mountains, a great view of Vegas. 500 guests, 100 employees and waiting staff. Every person naked except for the bride and groom. My parents hated the idea. I told them that they were invited, if they showed up it was up to them. Anna's parents were excited, laughed, and agreed to attend.

Jester was my best man, Miller, T, Anthony, and the two guys from my gym that helped me not get robbed were my groomsmen. Anna's sister was her maid of honor. She was as beautiful as Anna but 8 years older. They were damn near twins. Huge tits, beautiful face, and a great bubble butt ass. Rebecca, Sophia, Rachel, Tess (8 months pregnant), and Monica were Anna's bridesmaids.

All the women had perfect hair, flowers in their hair, naked with white garter belts on their thighs, and white high heeled shoes on their feet. Anna's sister Andrea held a huge bouquet of flowers and cried during the wedding.

The men were naked, dick's swinging while they messed around during my vows. Black shinny dress shoes were their whole attire.

After the ceremony we walked to a private area and got pictures taken. Anna glowed, she was gorgeous, her smile never faded a minute. After an hour the guests had all settled at their tables, drinks handed out. Anna and I stripped off our clothes. She had a black garter around her thigh, her three gold clit rings and two huge gold nipple rings with diamonds that shined in any light.

We walked out holding hands. Music played, flower petals thrown at us, it was amazing. We danced up to our tables and took a seat. The naked Andrea gave a speech and so did Jester. He had shaved his chest hair into the shape of a heart. He looked hilarious. Another speech and then dancing.

A party of 500 dancing naked people was a great idea. Anna's parents were wild and crazy like her. Miller and Tess were inseparable. Anna kept feeding my parents champagne until they were so drunk, they stopped walking around covering themselves with their hands. They began dancing and letting loose.

Tess and Miller thanked us for having them be a part of the wedding. Tess was crazy hot even though she was 8 months pregnant. Her stomach was huge. She must have been pregnant with triplets. She had taken out her belly button ring at 4 months. Worried it may tear. But she still had her other piercings. Tess stated, "Best part of being pregnant. I can fuck any man I want. No worry." Miller laughed as T walked by. Tess grabbed his hand. "Hey, fuck me right now." She stated. T looked at Miller and he stated, "Be my guest." T bent her over a table and fucked her.

Anna and I walked around the party. Crazy shit was going down left and right.

The party went on all night until sunrise. We asked for no gifts, we retired to the bridal suite and went to sleep. The next day we woke up to the craziest part. Hundreds of naked passed out people. They were everywhere. On the dance floor, on tables, under tables, on the concrete sidewalk, in the fountain, on the grass, and Jester was in a tree. All naked.

Employees were just as troublesome. We did not restrict them from participating in the festivities. Our wedding planner was lying in a pile. 5 men and women with her.

Anna and I laughed while we saw the only conscious person was our photographer and videographer. He raised his hands and gave two thumbs up as we waded through the naked carnage. He turned off his cameras, waded over to us, and stated "That was the craziest wedding I have ever seen. I have 8 cameras. Each full of the most extreme debauchery anyone has seen since Caligula."

"I recorded a pregnant chick get fucked by over a hundred guys tonight. Crazy, Crazy and awesome." He laughed while holding his camera. Tess was the only pregnant guest.

Anna and I laughed, got dressed, and left. Our new married life had just started.