Vengeance Gone Wild Ch. 01

Story Info
With revenge on a beauty in reach I take my chances.
1.4k words
3.56
17.7k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel was her name. I could never forgive her. At 5′2″ she was exactly one foot shorter than me. She was beautiful, with dark-brown yet gleaming hair, bright blue-green eyes and a mischievous smile. Her lips were full, she had a cute smallish nose and a cute deepish philtrum. She was way out of my league, if that even is a thing.

I was envious of her a lot, she was just as intelligent as me, but my social skills were ridiculous compared to hers and although I considered myself above average attractive, I had nothing on her beauty.

A few years ago I met her on a college trip and we and a bunch of other students were forced inside a team for a week. We got to know each other very well that week and had a blast of a time that week, our team even ended up winning the competition. I was very attracted to her and almost started obsessing about her. Even though I shared a room with some guys, at night I'd fantasize about her and silently and secretly masturbate.

I think she knew I liked her back then, and we both knew I had no chance. She was constantly the center of attention and she subtly rejected many hots guys that week. Out of jealousy, I was gossiping about her with another friend from our team, I called her an uptight cunt. She later found on I told her and I found out she was vengeful.

She did something I will never forgive, I won't disclose any details, but she pretty much publicly humiliated me and used her manipulative social skills to turn everyone against me, to the point that I became a social outcast, resulting in me even leaving the college and studying something else elsewhere.

She probably had forgotten me after a while, but I had never forgotten her, and whenever I felt down or socially uncomfortable I'd be reminded of her. A few years later I had a completely different life, I had just graduated and got a great entry job in my field. I started investing in stocks and not much later I already had great profits. I made hitting the gym a habit and I gained a lot of muscle mass.

I was starting to consider myself successful and finally regained a lot of the confidence that Isabel destroyed. One night I was driving through the city of the college I met her and I stumbled upon her. She didn't notice me but I saw her clearly. She was just as beautiful as before. Maybe she looked al little more mature, I noticed how despite her fit and thin body her ass was seductively sticking out in her tight leather-like pants.

I couldn't stop thinking about her that night. I was sleeping at a hotel in the city for a meeting related to my new job. I fantasized about taking my revenge, making her my sex slave, degrading her in the bedroom, and fucking her harder than she was ever before. I came much more than usual after masturbating to that.

The next morning I woke up with a morning wood and was reminded of Isabel. I was actually considering taking my revenge. I could just find her, take her in my car and to my house in my own city. No one would find out or know about it, I wasn't even in her life and no one would suspect me.

After the meeting that day I decided for real. I would take my revenge, I'd finally get to fuck that beautiful body and satisfy my vengeance at the same time. Luckily for me she wasn't hard to find. Her Instagram was public and she had just posted a picture of the food she was eating at a nearby restaurant. I found the restaurant and waited inside my car.

I was prepared, I had brought a blindfold and some dental floss I just bought and I already owned some S&M handcuffs and a ball gag that for some reason kept in my car. I saw her coming outside of the restaurant with a girlfriend and they started walking north. I followed them with my car. Later on her friend went the other way and she was all alone.

I waited for the moment. She started walking weirder and looked around as if she thought she was being followed. I was worried she noticed me, but she was looking at the pavement only. She just continued and I waited until I was sure no one was close.

I suddenly drove towards her and she was shook. I put on a face mask I had in my car for COVID and some sunglasses to make sure she didn't recognize me and jumped out of the car. I grabbed her, put my hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream loudly and dragged her inside my car.

She was really weak and small and couldn't do anything to stop me. I just slowly held her hands behind her back and put the handcuffs on her. Then I forced the ball gag in her mouth and tied it up. She was panicking but I ignored it, I was too focused on being as quick as possible so I could drive away before someone saw us. I put the blindfold on her and started ripping out the dental floss out of the package.

I wasn't that experienced with knots, but I just bonded her legs together with the floss a few times and did the same with her arms even though she was already cuffed. Then I grabbed my Airpods and put them in her ear and put on some music. I pushed her down, got out of the car and walked to my front seat.

I was filled with adrenaline and couldn't concentrate on driving. She tried to shout but the ball gag made sure I could only hear mumbling. Fortunately there wasn't much traffic this late. After a while I cooled down and drove to my house, it was a few hours away.

I lived alone. I parked my car inside. At this point she was fast asleep and I carried her slowly to my room upstairs, she was so small and light that it wasn't that heavy, she looked so incredibly cute when she was sleeping. I placed her on the bed and untied her. I undressed her slowly without waking her up and just stared at her gorgeous body.

My cock got erect and I wanted to just fuck her right then, but I knew that was no fun. I put back on the blindfold, Airpods and handcuffs and placed on her a chair. I woke her up with a slap. I was afraid she'd recognize my voice, so I used my phone's text to speech conversion.

I typed that she should calm down and that if she behaves I won't hurt her much. She started talking, asking me who I was and why she was here. She begged me to let her go. I ignored it and started touching her body playfully.

"Are you going to rape me?" She asked in a scared voice. I ignored it as I was busy touching her. She was so pretty, even with the blindfold on and I just loved looking at her, being completely helpless. But I got so horny I couldn't wait much longer.

I put my dick in her mouth and typed "Suck it bitch." She didn't obey and tried to move her mouth away, but I kept pushing it in so she couldn't talk and complain. I was sure she wanted to bite it but was too afraid to do so. I slapped her cheeks a few times and she got the hint and started sucking.

This was so hot, one of the most attractive girls I've ever met was sucking my cock. I got rock hard and was full of excitement. I started turning the slow blowjob into face fucking. I fucked her face harder than I had ever seen in porn. I put all my frustrations and anger towards her in it and she visibly was in pain. I felt amazing.

Then suddenly I was being too violent and the chair fell over. Her blindfold got loose and as I saw it falling from her eyes I tried to stop the chair. I was too late, she was on the floor, on the chair. "Ouch" she said, as she looked up and our eyes made contact. As I realized what happened I just said "Fuck" out loud. Her eyes were mesmerizing though and I could not look away.