Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, no reason to get shy now. You two certainly had fun."

Ava looked between this girl and Val, who backed away to sit on the edge of the bed.

"You were watching us?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't we?"

Before Ava could speak, Val gently rested one hand against Ava's knee. "It's okay, Ava. Like I said, you are going to be the Doll of the house, so all of the girls are going to be seeing you naked. We are very open here, so there really isn't much for privacy, especially for you. You can absolutely close your door if you don't want to be watched, but if the door is open, you should expect an audience from other girls who are waiting their turn."

"Waiting their turn? To have sex with me?"

The darker-skinned girl took another step closer. "Of course."

Val put a hand up in front of the girl to stop her. "Hold on, Andrea, it's a lot to take in. Her and I just finished up, so she might want a few minutes to relax."

Although she was exhausted from her recent activities, Ava couldn't deny the very apparent warmth that flushed back down to her abdomen from the predatory way that the darker-skinned girl, Andrea, was staring at her. Like a lioness stalking her prey, Andrea seemed ready to pounce on Ava. Not only that, the other girl in the doorway, Bobbi, had a look that was not too dissimilar. For a moment, Ava second-guessed herself and wondered exactly what she was doing here.

Ava came to this college to get friends, not to get laid. Granted, when she learned that she would be living in a house with a dozen other girls, one of her first thoughts was of the potential to get some action, but she never expected that thought to be anything more than a daydream, and especially not have anything to do with futas. Now, she was laying in a bed after having sex with the very first girl she saw in the house, covered in that girl's cum, and two more were waiting to fuck her as well. Ava's brain was telling her to think this over, but her body radiated a heat that washed through every nerve, igniting her desire for the pleasure that these girls seemed so eager to give.

Ava smiled, set her cum-streaked glasses down on the nightstand, pulled away the sheet that was covering her mostly-nude body, and pulled her knees apart. Although blurry without her glasses, she could still see the girls drool at the sight of her clean-shaven pussy, dripping with moisture and need.

"I don't n-need to relax; you might have j-j-just found the one person hornier than all of you."

"Let's see about that." Andrea grinned and advanced towards the bed, dropping her shorts and revealing a cock not unlike Val's. It was hairless and also circumcised, but did seem to be slightly longer than Val's, if a bit thinner. Before Andrea could leap into Ava's warm and wet embrace, Val held up a hand and pressed it against Andrea's stomach to hold back the ebony beauty.

"Condoms are in the nightstand, Andrea."

"You didn't use one!"

Val sighed, but Ava could see that while her left hand was holding Andrea back, her right was idly stroking her already-hardening member.

"Because I know how to pull out, Andrea. We don't want any problems like last year."

"I said I was sorry! How was I supposed to know at the time?"

"Problems, as in, like... p-pregnant?" Ava chirped.

This time, it was Bobbi who spoke up, her short, light brown hair in a pixie cut nicely framing her somewhat tanned skin.

"Yeah. With the futas that like boys, they obviously don't have to worry about that. For us, and our preferences, it gets tricky. We need precautions, especially with how many of us are going to be sharing you. Usually we all either use condoms, pull out, use your other holes, or if the Doll is willing, they go on birth control. Unfortunately, stuff like birth control isn't as reliable for us, since you are used so much."

Ava could almost feel the mood in the room drop a few levels. "Well, you w-w-wo-w-won't have to worry about... that stuff... with me."

Val's eyebrow cocked. "Huh?"

"I- umm... wow." Ava suddenly felt extremely vulnerable. "When I w-was uhh... when I was young, my fa-f-family and I got in a car accident."

Val's eyes widened. "Oh my god, what happened?"

Ava closed her legs, deciding that this story probably shouldn't be told while her pussy was on open display.

"Well, I was six, my Mom, D-dad and I were going to visit my uncle's house. There was... there was a truck that ran a red light. We got hit and flung off the road."

Andrea backed away and sat down on the corner of the bed, but allowed Ava to continue.

"We were all rushed to the hospital. The car hit us on the l-left side, and Mom was in the passenger seat so she only g-g-got a few dings. Dad and I were si-sitting on the left side of the car though. He... he- didn't make it."

Bobbi stepped in the room and closed the door behind her, for whatever small modem of privacy that offered. "I'm so sorry."

"I wasn't a whole lot better. I broke my hip, my left leg, a few ribs, and r-ruptured some stuff on the inside that I couldn't even begin to name. For the surgery, they kinda had to just cut a lot of stuff out, stitch things back together, and do whatever it took to keep everything important. I st-st-still have the scar from where they operated." Ava brought a hand down and traced a line across the lower part of her torso, towards her pelvis. Along the line was a faint, but once pointed out, noticeable scar that ran across the front of her pubic bone and wrapped up and to the side of her left hip.

Val gently rubbed Ava's knee. "And you are okay now? Everything works down there? I didn't hurt you?"

Ava smiled and placed her hand atop Val's. "God, no, you didn't hurt me. I am okay, and for the most part, everything down there f-fu-functions as normal."

Bobbi spoke up once again. "For the most part?"

Ava took a deep breath. "My ovaries. I d-don't know all of the medical specifics, but long explanation short, they were destroyed and had to be r-removed. I've never had my period, and unless I get eggs from a donor, I can never have kids of my own."

The room was silent for several minutes, but Ava couldn't help noticing that Andrea's cock, which had softened slightly from the conversation, had begun hardening again.

"In other words, I can't get pregnant- no matter w-what you do. You can, umm... wow, I ne-never expected that I would ever say something like this. You can... c-cum inside me as much as you want."

With that last statement, Ava felt the electricity surge in the room, as Andrea's cock throbbed, Bobbi's shorts lewdly tented out in front of her, and even Val's member stood rigid and straight like the Queen's guard. Ava felt the dour mood spark back up as she grinned and spread her legs again. Using one hand to idly play with her labia, Ava looked up to each of the three futas who were staring intently.

"Let's not get all sad, now. I think the th-three of you were about to convince me why I should stay here?"

Like a pack of hyenas, all three girls leapt onto Ava. A flurry of hands grasped and groped all over her body, removing her socks and shoes, pulling her shirt up over her head, and massaging every inch of her flesh they could manage.

Ava's mouth was occupied by Val's, who greedily fought Ava's tongue with her own. Meanwhile, Ava felt someone between her legs, lining up their cock to the entrance of her pussy. Without warning, they shoved all nine or so inches deep inside, causing Ava to gurgle into Val's mouth with pleasure. As Val pulled away from the kiss, the unobstructed view made clear the sight of Andrea beginning to thrust in and out of Ava, at a much faster pace than Val was doing earlier. Ava writhed in bliss, unable to resist as Andrea's hands pinned Ava's wrists beside her head. Ava never even noticed that she had been moved to the side of the bed, but was brought back as Val's hands grabbed at the back of Ava's head and brought her mouth, agape in pleasure, onto the head of her cock.

Ava certainly didn't have much practice giving blowjobs, but she was dedicated to sucking the soul from this penis. She wrapped her lips around the tip and brought a few inches into her mouth, and wished she could stroke the rest with her hands, but they were currently pinned by Andrea. She wasn't sure what to do with her tongue while she sucked, so she opted for swirling it around the tip. Given the moans coming from Val, she could only hope that she was doing a well enough job.

Meanwhile, Bobbi simply resided on the left side of the bed, using her hands to massage Ava's breasts, occasionally moving down to rub Ava's clit which caused her to shiver. Through the distractions, Ava worked as hard as she could on Val's cock, trying and failing to push it into her throat. There was a barrier that she simply couldn't pass. However, Val seemed to be completely lost in the moment, and her grip on Ava's head tightened. Ava only had a moment to take a breath before Val pulled Ava's head further onto her cock, forcing gags and tears from the poor girl. Ava instinctively wanted to push Val off, but unmatchable horniness just wanted her to push in even further. Part of Ava was grateful that Andrea was pinning her wrists beside her head as she thrusted, so that she couldn't fight back against Val.

Val continued to shove in, forcing inch after painful inch into Ava's virgin throat as she gagged. Even though she was choking on six inches of futa-meat, Ava loved every moment of it. Just as Andrea shoved her long cock into Ava's pussy one more time, Val broke past the barrier and slammed the remaining two inches inside Ava's throat. Tears streamed down her cheeks, her throat burned, and her pussy ached, but she wouldn't have it any other way. Val held herself fully inside of Ava's esophagus for a few moments before pulling all the way out. As the head of her cock left Ava's lips, several strings of saliva and precum hung between them. Ava coughed and spat to try and ease some of the burning, but was interrupted by Val's dick getting shoved back into her mouth and halfway into her throat.

After just a few moments, Val was pounding into Ava's mouth at almost the same bruising rate that Andrea was going with her pussy. Ava didn't even realise that she was cresting into an orgasm until it tore into her. She felt her walls tighten and grip around Andrea like a gorilla fist, and that was apparently too much for the dark-skinned girl. She cried out and hilted herself into Ava, grinding against her as she unleashed her own orgasm. Ava felt Andrea's cock squirm and twitch inside of her, throbbing as jets of hot, burning cum were fired inside. Pulse after pulse, Andrea held herself still and grunted loudly as she unloaded what felt like litres of seed inside Ava, noticeably more than Val had spilled on her body earlier. For several long, blissful moments, Andrea's throbbing dick vomited copious amounts of semen into the pale girl, while that same girl's throat was violently used as a fleshlight.

Andrea sighed and slowly pulled her softening penis out of Ava's pussy, which immediately started oozing a mixture of both girl's liquids. "Ooh, I needed that. Two weeks without getting my rocks off was rough."

Ava briefly felt a tongue start lapping at her cum-soaked pussy before Val abruptly buried all eight inches into her throat and let loose her own orgasm. Hot, salty fluid poured down Ava's throat, already halfway to her stomach, and she had to swallow to keep from choking. Despite that, spunk flowed upwards, past Val's cock as Ava gagged, and spilled out from her lips. After a few spurts, Val backed out of Ava's throat and mouth altogether, dumping half a dozen more jets of cum on Ava's face as she coughed up the same liquid. Despite the burning of her throat, Ava grinned and laughed as she took a few gulps of air, also swallowing some jizz in the process, and laid back on the bed, still feeling a mouth hard at work between her legs.

Ava looked down her cum-stained body and saw the blurry image of Bobbi's short brown hair buried between her thighs, and very much felt Bobbi licking, lapping, and sucking at Ava's pussy. She could feel Bobbi's tongue exploring deep and scooping out globs of Andrea's seed. Val placed a hand on Ava's face and gently wiped away some tears, cum, and smeared mascara.

"Sorry for choking you like that. I got kinda lost in the moment."

When Ava spoke, her voice was raspy and hoarse. "It's f-f-fine." She coughed. "I liked it, I just h-ha-h-haven't d-done that kind of thing before."

"Well, if you live here, you will get lots of practice deepthroating. You will be a pro within weeks."

"I'm c-c-c-c-c-counting on it." Ava smiled, rested her head back on the pillow, and let out a happy sigh as Bobbi continued to eat her out. Ava lazily held onto the back of Bobbi's head and kept her there, not that Bobbi seemed to have any intention of stopping. This was different than when Val ate her out, because then it was like Val had a mission to make Ava cum as hard as she could, after a relentless amount of teasing. With Bobbi, it was gentle, loving, and deliciously slow. The finish line was a ways away, and neither of them had any need to run. So, Ava held Bobbi's head in place as she continued to work on her, still sucking out Andrea's load. Meanwhile, Val sat beside Ava on the bed and reached down with a hand to rub her pelvis, smearing some of her own jizz in the process.

"Bobbi loves eating a girl out after she gets a creampie. Given the fact that we can cum inside you as much as we want, I can tell that Bobbi is going to be very happy this semester."

Ava couldn't wipe the stupid grin from her face if she tried. "N-n-no complaints h-here."

Val's hand rubbed a bit closer to Ava's abdomen before she gently but firmly pressed down on her pelvis. Ava was initially confused, but felt a bit more of Andrea's cum flow free from the pressure, eliciting a happy lick from Bobbi, as well as a satisfied moan from Ava as she let out into a warm, slow, calm and gentle orgasm.

"Mmm, th-th-that's nice."

Val stood up off the bed and gently patted Bobbi's head. "Okay Bobbi, you can have your turn now, and then you should help Ava wash up when you are done. I'm going to go get started on dinner."

Bobbi pulled back from Ava's pussy with a wicked grin. "Alright, see you later."

Ava opened her eyes to see that Andrea had already disappeared, but noticed that her clothes were still on the floor. Val winked at Ava and also exited naked through the door, which she closed behind her. Very prevalently though, was Bobbi moving up onto her knees and taking off the black tank-top she was wearing, to reveal a nice handful of breasts.

"Roll over." Bobbi said, and Ava felt no reason to argue. She flipped over so that she was lying on her stomach, immediately feeling the cum on her body smear into the sheets. Good thing they were getting washed.

Her muscles instinctively flexed as she felt Bobbi's hands run up and down her nude back almost in a pseudo-massage. With a gentle touch, Bobbi caressed all the way up towards Ava's neck, circling around to the sides of her torso, pressing against her waist, and across her hips. Her touch eased further, down Ava's ass, reaching her thighs and lingering for a moment before one hand moved inwards to gently rub against Ava's sensitive flower. A single digit probed in, making Ava bite her lip, lightly sawing for several seconds before retreating. Then, it returned, but much larger as a finger was not pressing against her- but rather Bobbi's cock that slowly pushed apart Ava's folds and slipped inside to begin thrusting.

.Ava bit down on the corner of her pillow. Bobbi's member was more comparable in length and girth to Val's, but the way she used it was very different than both Val and Andrea. While Val fucked Ava at a reasonable pace, and Andrea pounded away like a machine, Bobbi took long, slow strokes that almost made Ava cry. She was already starting to feel a bit tender down below, but the sweet, sensual thrusts immediately told Ava that although Bobbi was fucking her to cum, Bobbi was very much putting Ava's pleasure ahead of her own. Ava made a silent vow as she smiled into her pillow that she would spend a lot of time with Bobbi.

Much like when Bobbi was eating her out, Ava's orgasm was not a quick one, but rather a slow, gradual buildup that stayed at the peak for an extremely satisfying amount of time before gently dying back down into radiating, sensual pleasure. Bobbi continued to slowly thrust in and out for several minutes, bringing Ava to another beautiful orgasm before Bobbi herself reached her climax.

Unlike both Val and Andrea, Bobbi didn't stop moving while she came. Instead, Bobbi kept up the beautifully slow thrusting, and Ava felt Bobbi's dick violently twitch and throb as it unleashed the flood. Bobby laid on top of Ava, her breasts pressing into Ava's back as rope after rope after rope of hot seed shot inside Ava's pussy. By the point that Andrea had finished cumming earlier, Bobbi continued to dump her load for a few more slow thrusts before finally bottoming out and staying there as the last couple of jets splashed against Ava's cervix. All the while, she was groaning and grunting in Ava's ear as she completely filled the girl with her spunk.

"H-holy f-f-fu-f-fu-fuck." Ava breathed into the pillow.

Bobbi continued to lay on top of Ava, but she really didn't mind the weight. In fact, she liked how it drove Bobbi's cock further inside of her, and pressed her into the sheets like a whore.

"Andrea may have gone two weeks without, but I wasn't here last semester. That was my first fuck for almost eight months, and damn girl your pussy is divine."

"Mmmm, th-th-thanks."

The two of them laid there for several moments, Ava trapped between the softness of the sheets beneath her, the warmth of Bobbi on top of her, and the intrusion of the cock nestled within her folds. It was wonderful.

"Sh-should w-we get c-c-cl-cleaned up?" Ava offered.

Ava was almost disappointed when Bobbi began withdrawing her member, but choked in surprise when Bobbi thrust it back in and purred in her ear.

"Who said we were done?"

Ava buried her face in the pillow as the hard prick within her folds twitched, and she let out a silent vow of thanks to whatever deity was listening. Ava had no idea what horrors she had gone through in a previous life to deserve such bliss in this one, but the thought escaped her mind as Bobbi began thrusting once more. Much faster than before, Bobbi's pace quickened to a rhythmic movement that made Ava moan into the pillow with every plunge- the sound only masked by the loud, sticky squelching coming from further down.

Given that she had just climaxed, Bobbi managed to keep up her resumed fucking for several minutes, tearing Ava through three breathless, cum-filled orgasms. Ava could feel her inner thighs were absolutely soaked with displaced seed, and yet were probably clean compared to the sheets beneath her which got routine showers of Ava's sweet nectar every time she peaked. At some point, Bobbi pulled Ava to her knees and pounded away in doggy for the last few minutes before finally pressing in as deep as she could and unloading for the second time.

Ava felt the twitching of Bobbi's cock more than the actual shooting of her spunk, but knowing that Bobbi was grabbing onto her hips and driving her nut against Ava's cervix was deliciously intimate. As Bobbi replaced the cum that had squished out onto Ava's inner thighs, Ava curled her toes and moaned into the pillow. Eventually, an audible 'schlurp' could be heard as Bobbi slowly withdrew her finally-softening member, followed rapidly by a thin dribble of spunk.

"Sh-sh-sh-shit." Ava mumbled into the fabric, mind lost as her legs idly twitched with the residual pleasure running through her. Bobbi didn't reply, instead apparently repositioning on the bed as far as Ava could feel. Gently, Bobbi's hands grabbed onto Ava's hips and goaded her to lie back down flat. Ava moved as silently instructed, almost recoiling as she felt her freshly-fucked-and-still-dripping mound press down against Bobbi's face, who was now lying underneath her. Even though it was her own cum flowing from Ava's folds, Bobbi apparently didn't care and immediately began licking all up along Ava's thighs, spot-cleaning the layer of jizz smeared across her skin. Once Ava's outsides were sufficiently spit-shined, Bobbi delved into the oozing flower.