Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using her fingers to further open up the fleshy treat, Bobbi pried and prodded, scooping out wads of spunk with her tongue. Ava simply laid down onto the bed, not daring to move and ruin the moment. If Bobbi was enjoying herself, Ava sure as hell was going to as well, even if she did feel a bit like a mother cat feeding a kitten.

After a few minutes of Bobbi gently suckling until Ava's pussy seemed defiant to release any more sperm, Bobbi lifted Ava off her face and sat up.

"Alright, now we go get cleaned up."

"Mmhmm..." Ava could only moan in acknowledgement.

One of Bobbi's hands patted Ava's ass. "Come on. We'll get you all freshened up, then after dinner we can get you more acquainted with the house."

Bobbi gently rolled Ava over and pulled her out of the bed, half-carrying her down the hall. Ava was exhausted, but continued to wear nothing but a goofy smile as Bobbi helped her waddle to the upstairs bathroom. Through her cum-drunk haze and lack of glasses, Ava could just make out that it was a large, tiled room with four sinks, four mirrors, two stalls with toilets, and a line of showerheads along the far wall. With no curtains or partitions of any kind between the shower heads, Ava realized just how 'open' everyone really was. Not that she was complaining.

Bobbi propped Ava against the wall and turned on one of the showers. Once she seemed to be satisfied with the temperature, she walked back over to Ava and helped her step under the stream. It was shockingly hot, and Ava immediately gasped.

"Too hot?" Bobbi's hand immediately flung towards the handle.

"No." Ava quickly interrupted. "K-keep it there."

Ava let out a happy breath and enjoyed the feeling of the scorching water cascading over her skin. Ava was dimly aware of Bobbi starting to rub some shampoo in her hair, but didn't resist. As Bobbi ran her delicate fingers through Ava's knotted rats nest of brunette locks, Ava almost purred like a cat. After a minute of lathering, Bobbi pulled Ava out from under the water stream, grabbed a bar of soap, and began scrubbing every inch of Ava's body.

Ava was more than capable of washing herself, but made no objections as the beautifully nude form of Bobbi slowly and gently rubbed suds over Ava's stomach, chest, back, arms, and legs. Bobbi paid a special amount of attention to washing Ava's inner thighs and pelvis, and Ava had zero complaints. Although Bobbi had probably done a very good job at cleaning back in the bedroom, there was certainly more that needed to be washed away. Not to mention, Bobbi's gentle scrubbing was delightful, and Ava was soon leaning back against the shower wall and panting with her eyes closed.

"Enjoying yourself?" Bobbi asked, and Ava only responded with a nod, not even bothering to open her eyes.

"Want me to keep going?"

Ava's voice was almost a whisper. "Y-yes please."

Ava bit her lip as she felt Bobbi's fingers move from her inner thighs directly to her pussy, parting the folds slightly before she felt a tongue slip inside. Groaning in pleasure, Ava's hands found purchase in Bobbi's short hair as she proceeded to do the same, slow, delicious fellatio that she was now doing for the third time. As Ava came yet again (she had lost count of how many times she had cum just within the last half hour), Bobbi gently slowed her licking and stood back up.

"You really are insatiable."

"Mmm, I'm g-going to enjoy it here."

"Just remember what you are technically here for, Ava."

Ava followed Bobbi's gaze downwards and noticed that her cock was very much erect, standing straight out, and almost poking Ava's folds. Ava laughed, reached down, and started stroking Bobbi.

"I th-th-think I need a bit of a b-b-br-b-break down there, but I'm still h-happy to help you out."

Ava carefully dropped to her knees on the shower floor and didn't hesitate before taking the head of Bobbi's cock in her mouth. Unlike before, she was now in complete control of the situation and could give a blowjob on her own terms.

She slowly sucked more of Bobbi's shaft into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, and stroked what was remaining with her hands. Ava decided not to attempt anything fancy and play it safe, keeping a moderate, consistent pace as she bobbed back and forth. When Bobbi started thrusting slightly back into Ava's mouth, she knew she needed to pick up the pace a bit. Ava did just that, going a little bit faster and faster until after a few minutes, Bobbi grunted, but gave no other indication as she suddenly started filling Ava's mouth with hot cum.

Despite having come for the third time now in about fifteen minutes, Bobbi's seed flooded almost as fast as Ava could gulp it down. There was obviously a very large discrepancy in the amount that Bobbi came just now versus her first climax, but even this third load managed to fill Ava's mouth to the point that some squeezed out past her lips and dripped down her chin. Ava continued to stroke, suck, and swallow for almost a dozen spurts, after which the hose of spunk turned into a trickle that oozed out of Bobbi's dick as it softened in Ava's mouth. Ava and Bobbi stayed like that in silence for a few minutes, with Ava sucking and siphoning every drop of jizz Bobbi could offer through her drooping penis. After about two minutes of nursing Bobbi's cock, Ava finally let the flaccid member free with a wet 'pop', and stood back up with a smile.

"Feel better?"

"Much. Your oral technique needs a little bit of work, but you are certainly much better at the start than almost every girl we've had here."

Ava feigned a frown. "Almost every g-girl?"

Bobbi laughed. "Don't feel bad, we had a girl that was nineteen, but had already made over three hundred pornos with her boyfriend before she showed up here. Switch-hitter, like you, so she loved chicks, but certainly knew how to handle a dick. Definitely the best girl we've ever had here so far, but considering your whole can't-get-pregnant situation, you might just end up taking the top spot."

"You are really just that h-h-horny, huh?"

Bobbi smirked. "We can't help it- that's just how futas are. You know how boys are notoriously horny and get erections really easily, sometimes randomly out of nowhere?"

"Yeah."

"Well imagine that, but at least twice as bad. The desire for sex is in our biology. Complete with larger cocks on average, we also build up sperm much faster than normal boys, so if we don't cum at least a few times a day, it is actually painful. Our brains are simply wired to breed, so we are just super horny, all of the time."

Ava thought for a moment. "If not cumming is p-painful, then how the hell did you and Andrea m-m-manage to go so long without?"

"Ah." Bobbi nodded. "Slight misunderstanding. We don't necessarily mean specifically how long we have gone without cumming, just how long we have gone without a proper fuck. We can jerk off like any other guy, it just isn't nearly as satisfying as actually having proper sex with a girl, and the more satisfying it is, the more we cum. The more we cum, the more time we have before we need to get off again. With the most pleasurable sex almost always being with a girl's pussy, being able to fuck you without limitations is going to keep us very satisfied."

"Hence why you and Andrea c-c-ca-c-came so much, but only inside of me." Ava could only imagine what it would be like when the girls were fucking her back-to-back, all cumming inside of her, flooding her so much that jizz leaked out of her with every thrust. She had to hide the sudden quiver as her lower lips moistened once again.

"Exactly. Although your pussy is going to be the star of the show, simply using you in general will be very nice. Now, we should probably hurry and finish getting cleaned up before I start wanting to bend you over right here."

Ava cooed. "Don't th-threaten me with a good time." She also couldn't help but notice as Bobbi's cock was beginning to come back to life. These girls were insane.

"As much as I would love to, we actually don't have time. Dinner will be soon, and neither of us want to miss that."

Even though Ava had already swallowed a meal's worth of cum from Val and Bobbi, her stomach rumbled at the thought of dinner. So, she relented, and both her and Bobbi finished up their sexy shower. Bobbi went back to her own room, walking down the hall buck naked and sporting a very impressive erection. Ava, on the other hand, at least wrapped herself in a towel before walking out.

With one side of the hallway actually acting as a balcony looking over the first floor, Ava could see that three more girls appeared to have arrived, but trying to see any other details was impossible without her glasses. Ava let out a content sigh and walked into the open door of her room, which was empty. With how the day had gone so far, Ava half expected someone to be in her bed with their cock out waiting for her, but there was nothing of the sort.

Instead, the room looked as if none of the events from earlier had happened. The sheets and blankets were fresh, her luggage was neatly placed on the bed, and even her glasses sat on the nightstand, as clean as the day she got them. Her clothes weren't there, but that was probably asking a bit much. No laundry machine in the world would have been able to wash and dry her clothes in the time it took her to wash up, even if she and Bobbi did have a bit of fun in the washroom.

Ava opened up her suitcase, grabbed a black long-sleeved shirt, and a pair of pajama pants that had little Homer Simpsons on them eating a donut. After putting them on and being completely clothed once again, aside from her lack of underwear, Ava grabbed her glasses, confirmed that they were spotless, and went downstairs.

Immediately, she was greeted by a menagerie of skin, as everyone was in various states of undress. Bobbi had already come downstairs, and was only wearing a pair of shorts, completely topless. Val was in the kitchen cooking, wearing nothing but an apron, and Andrea was beside her in only a shirt, letting her cock hang free.

As for the other girls, one was shorter, like Val, with short black hair and an appearance reminiscent of an asian descent, wearing a simple gray shirt and the same boxer-panties that Ava saw earlier. The second was wearing a light blue hoodie and panties, with smooth, caramel-coloured skin and a lithe body like a middle-eastern dancer. The third was-

Oh.

My.

God.

Kat was sprawled out on the common room couch, wearing a loose-fitting hockey jersey and sweatpants. She was currently leaning her head back over the armrest to look towards the kitchen, but turned her head at the sound of Ava's loud gasp. Ket's own eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, and she abruptly sat up.

"Ava, what are you doing here?"

Ava tried to speak, but words stumbled over her tongue and fell to the floor.

"I- uhh, umm... I-"

Andrea's voice chirped up, her face broken into a wide smile.

"Ahh, Kat. I see you're getting acquainted with the new Doll. Gotta say, she is a great fuck. I think you'll enjoy her."

Ava wasn't sure why she did it. Perhaps her 'fight or flight' instinct kicked in, and she knew this was a battle that couldn't be won.

Ava turned and ran, sprinting up the stairs. She drifted through the open door of her room and slammed it behind her, dizzily walking over to the far side of the room before collapsing against the wall. It was too much.

Ava curled her knees against her chest, caught in a horrific battle between the three parts of her mind. One third was flashing back to the memories she shared with Kat. Meeting at lunchtime in third grade, well, Kat was in fourth grade, but meeting all those years ago. Ava was sitting by herself at a lunch table, and Kat came and sat down to sit with the girl that was reading instead of eating. Visiting Kat's various sports games and cheering her on as she flashed a smile to Ava all the way up in the stands. Slumber parties and movie nights at Kat's house, and the more recent ones when they would steal a bottle from her father's liquor cabinet.

Another third of her head was focused on that moment just a few weeks ago, of Kat in the bathroom masturbating. However, if Kat lived here at Venus, then that meant Ava was wrong previously. The mental images of Kat fingering herself just feet away from Ava shifted into ones of her stroking a penis, erect and desperate to cum. As Ava squirted over the insides of her pajamas on one side of the door, Kat was firing streams of hot jizz on the other.

The last portion of her head, though, frightened Ava the most. She shivered as her emotions ran rampant, bursting through her head like wrecking balls. If Kat was one of the futas at Venus...

Then she and Ava were expected to have sex.

As those clear words rebounded through Ava's mind, tears began welling at the corners of her eyes. Kat. Her best friend. Her crush. The girl she couldn't have. The one Ava refused to try and seduce out of fear it would ruin everything. The forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden.

And yet, Ava couldn't stop flashing with images of Kat fucking her brains out.

Ava's internal struggle was interrupted by a gentle knock at the door.

"Hey Ava? It's Val. Can I come in?"

"I-I don't know"

"I'll take that as a yes."

Val entered the room, still wearing nothing but the apron. Now that she had a better view, Ava could see that the apron had FUCK THE COOK written on the front. She gently closed the door behind her, walked towards Ava, and offered a plate.

"It's Sloppy Joe's. I just wanted to make sure you would eat something, you know... in case you didn't want to come back down."

Ava remained quiet and continued to hug her knees to her chest. Val sighed, set the plate down on the bed, and then took a seat on the floor next to Ava.

"May I ask what's wrong?"

Ava took a deep, shaky breath before answering. "It... it j-just got so r-real."

"What did?"

"Everything." Ava sobbed. "At f-first, living in this h-house and getting f-f-f-f... f-fucked all the time was going to be great. I would just get to be a whore a-and enjoy it."

"And then you see Katherine." Val offered.

"Yeah."

"I completely understand." Val shifted to get a bit more comfortable. "This is Kat's third semester here, and both times before she was a fan favourite of the Dolls. I mean, she is absolutely gorgeous, plus I think she is the biggest down south, if you catch what I mean. I only swing for true females like you, but I would still let her rail me till the sun comes up."

Ava glared. "N-no-n-not helping."

Val cleared her throat. "Anyway, that's not the point. You know her from outside the college, right?"

"She's my best friend."

Val leaned back and clasped her hands in her lap. "Okay, that definitely clears things up. Let me guess- you come here for college, and learn that you are going to fuck and be fucked by a dozen different horny girls, and you love it. You get to have guilt-free sex with people you don't know, and your life couldn't be better, Then, a girl shows up who is not only someone you know before, but your best friend in the world. Suddenly this fantastic place of limitless, no-strings-attached sex suddenly meets the real world, and the thought of having to fuck your friend just throws a big wrench into the mix and brings emotions and history into a place where you least expected it."

Ava looked up towards Val, amazed. "Y-yeah. How-"

Val cut Ava off with a light punch to the shoulder. "Please, you think you are the first girl at Venus who learned that they will get to fuck someone they knew beforehand and get overwhelmed? It happens all the time. Hell, it happened to me!"

Ava sniffled. "Really?"

"Yeah!" Val grinned, obviously recalling pleasant memories. "During high school, I had a best friend named Jean. We hung out all the time, and were practically sisters. We both go off to college, and I thought that I wasn't even going to see her for a year. Sure enough, we both end up at Venus, and she is the Doll."

"What happened?"

"I freaked out. I stayed in my room for days, and whenever I saw her, we never made any eye contact whatsoever. It was just too awkward that we were two best friends, and suddenly I was supposed to be fucking her all the time. I couldn't handle it. I didn't sleep, I didn't eat, eventually the other girls had to drag me out of my room and force Jean and I to talk."

Ava loosened the grip on her knees. "And?"

"We talked. We talked about how weird it suddenly was, and that we wanted to stay friends, but weren't sure how to go about it, given the circumstances. Eventually, we decided to try having sex, but only with little bits at a time. If it ever got too much, we could back off."

"Really?"

"Yep. First she gave me a handjob, then I fingered her. That went well, so the next day, we went down on each other. That went well, so the day after that, we fucked for the first time. You know what?"

"What?"

Val grinned and absent-mindedly stroked her hardening cock underneath the apron. "That was the best sex of my life."

Ava tilted her head. "It wasn't we-wei-w-weird after that?"

"Not at all. In fact, our friendship got even closer. We would do our class work together, hang out between lessons, play video games, and in between all of that, we fucked the shit out of each other. We didn't leave behind our friendship, and we didn't try to force it into something new. We became inseparable over the semester, and one night when I was balls deep, I asked her to be my girlfriend."

"What did she say?"

"What do you think she said? She said yes! In fact, I'm going out to have breakfast with her tomorrow."

Ava's face dropped. "W-wait, you're st-s-still together? Does she know about-"

"The Dolls? Absolutely. Remember, she was one. She knows firsthand just how insatiably horny us futas can get, so although we're dating, she is more than happy to let me use a Doll to dump a load... or seven. Speaking of which..."

Val moved aside the apron to show that her cock was rock hard and throbbing, and Ava laughed. "Really? R-right now? Right in the middle of m-my traumatic experience?"

"What? A nice fuck is a great way to clear the mind, and if I'm going to give advice, a clear mind is exactly what I need."

Ava sighed, but still wore a smile. She couldn't deny the fact that sitting next to Val this entire time, who was completely naked aside from the apron, was also starting to get Ava herself a bit excited. Ava seductively pulled off her pajama bottoms and swung a leg over Val's lap so that she was straddling her, their faces just millimeters apart. Ava gasped when Val pulled her down onto her cock, no foreplay necessary, pushing all eight inches up inside and moaning.

"Oh yeah, It's my turn to cum in this pussy."

Surprisingly strong for her small frame, Val helped Ava bounce up and down on her rigid member, with Ava mewling every time the ginger bottomed out. Every bump and ridge on Val's cock rubbed Ava in just the right way, sending shivers through her body. Ava reached one hand down to massage her clit as Val began to pick up the pace, not interested in a slow, sensual fuck session like Bobbi. Instead, both of them were aiming to cum as soon as possible, and they did so simultaneously.

As Ava cried out and buried her face into Val's shoulder, Val pushed upwards into Ava's tightening hole and fired streams of hot seed from her throbbing cock. Ava ground her hips as Val's heavy balls churned over and over, sending wave after wave of cum to splash against Ava's cervix. Although not as amazingly large a load as Andrea or Bobbi's, likely due to this being Val's third time cumming today (that Ava knew of), it was still a very impressive surge of cum that almost equaled the volume of Val's previous two loads combined.