Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that 'thank you' in s-sign language?"

Assia nodded, and pulled Ava in for a hug. Ava returned the act, and the two of them held each other for several seconds. Eventually, Ava pulled back and stood.

"Well, I should probably g-g-go. Gotta get so-s-s-some sleep."

Assia reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the letter to Kat, holding it out for Ava. Ava gingerly took it, opened it, and looked over the words again. Letting out a long, slow sigh, Ava glanced back up to Assia, raised her free hand to her chin, and brought it forward and down towards the other girl.

Assia smiled as Ava stepped out of the room and gently closed the door.

When she was back in the hallway, Ava quietly stepped to the second door down on the right, as per Assia's instructions, and knelt down towards the crack at the bottom. She slid the paper through the gap until she couldn't reach it anymore.

No going back now.

Ava silently stood, pausing when the floorboard creaked underneath her foot. Cautiously moving back to her own room, Ava closed the door and sat down on the edge of the bed. She sat quietly for several minutes, trying to picture how Kat would react. Kat never saw Ava as anything more than a friend, Ava knew that. And now, Ava just admitted to wanting to be Kat's sex toy.

Ugh.

Ava laid back on the bed, haphazardly tossing her glasses onto the nightstand. Sliding underneath the blanket, Ava grabbed onto the soft form of Edward the Eagle, pulling him close to her chest.

Whatever Kat's decision, Ava would find out tomorrow.