Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After around two dozen or so thick jets of spunk shot into Ava's pussy, Val's cock finally settled down to rest in Ava's warmth. As Ava planted a heavy kiss onto Val's lips, she smiled when she felt Val's cock shoot out one last weak pump of cum. When they broke the kiss, Ava simply leaned forward and rested on top of Val, who lovingly wrapped her arms around Ava in a hug, cock still nestled firmly inside her pussy.

They sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the warm embrace and letting their breathing return to a normal pace. Ava could feel Val's cock softening slightly, but never to the point that it wasn't at least half-hard. Considering it was still buried very nicely inside her pussy, Ava figured it probably wasn't going to go completely soft unless Val pulled out.

"Wow." Val chuckled. "It has been quite some time since I came in a girl without a condom on. Andrea was right, that is something truly special."

Ava frowned. "N-not even with your girlfriend?"

"Think of it this way, we are both still in college, and you think we are ready to have kids?"

"Good point."

Val slowly helped to lift Ava off her cock. As she continued speaking, the head finally popped free from Ava's folds, followed by a thin river of cum that began to pour out of Ava and onto the carpet beneath them.

"I fuck her all the time, but I always make sure to either pull out or use a condom. Obviously, while still great, neither option is nearly as good as dumping a load while completely bareback."

"Sp-s-speaking of dumping loads-" Ava began as she slowly stood on wobbly legs, scraping some of the cum dribbling down her legs with her fingers. "A lot of that k-kind of went onto the carpet."

"You really didn't think that we had something for that? We've got a few spot cleaners in one of the closets downstairs, along with about a thousand sets of bedsheets. We are very well prepared in this house." Val laughed.

Ava stuck her fingers, with a scoop of Val's spunk, into her mouth and licked them clean before walking over to the bed and sitting down next to the plate of Sloppy Joe's.

"I guess I'll h-have my dinner then. Thanks, Val."

"My pleasure. I like cooking, especially if I get to fuck you every time I give you food."

Ava giggled. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea."

While Ava began to eat the surprisingly delicious plate of food on her lap, Val stood, readjusted her apron, stretched out her legs, and walked to the door. She rested her hand on the doorknob though, before opening it, and turned back to Ava.

"Just make sure to talk to Katherine. It certainly doesn't have to be tonight, or even tomorrow if you are still too weirded out by it. Do it at some point, though, so you can at least get an understanding of what each other's expectations are. If you two don't feel comfortable with you being used as her... 'relief'... then we can talk to some of the supervisors of the house and see if we can't get another Doll."

Ava spoke through a mouthful of meat. "Wait, you're gonna replace me?!"

Val's eyes widened. "No! No, god no! Just, if you and Katherine don't feel comfortable using each other, then we will get a second Doll for this house. It will help to lessen the load, no pun intended, you have, and she can be the one that services Katherine, instead of you. We may all be super horny all the time, but we do still very much care about each other, and our Dolls, and we don't want ANYONE to be at all uncomfortable."

Ava remained silent, slowly swallowing. Val waited for a few moments before she spoke again.

"Just... talk to her at some point."

With that, Val left the room, closing the door behind her, and leaving Ava alone with a plate of Sloppy Joe's and cum trickling down her leg.

Ava didn't leave her room for the rest of the night, instead taking the time to unpack her luggage and get everything situated. She put her clothes in the dresser (after putting her pajama pants back on), set her toiletries in the nightstand beside the condoms and lube, and even brought out Edward the Eagle to lay him down on her pillow. Ava grabbed her phone and charger to plug them into the wall, and noticed that she had a notification from Mom.

How are you enjoying the house?

Ava's mind suddenly flashed back to earlier in the day, when Mom was helping her take her things out of the car.

"...When I lived there, there were eight other girls."

"You lived in a h-house on campus too?"

"Not just any house, the same one you are going to live in. If you want, of course."

Mom lived in this house. Did that mean she was...

Ava's fingers trembled over the phone screen as she typed her reply, erased the entire thing, wrote a different reply, deleted that too, and finally sent a third attempt.

You said that you lived here. What does that mean?

Ava waited anxiously for a reply, which came sooner than she expected.

I'm not a futanari, if that was what you were wondering. I was a Doll, like you.

Why didn't you warn me?

As one of the supervisors of the house, I often find that if we warn a potential Doll about the nature of the house beforehand, they tend to back out and refuse right on the spot without any consideration. When we send the Dolls in blind, the other girls get to help them get 'acquainted' with the way the house works, and they can be quite persuasive.

Ava wasn't sure how to feel. On one hand, the house was great, and she was glad that her mother sent her here. On the other hand, Ava was extremely unsettled that her mother was willing to send her own daughter to a place where she knew that her daughter would be fucked several times a day by a bunch of horny futas, and become a live-in cum dump super-slut. Ava's phone dinged with another message.

I greatly enjoyed my time there, and ever since you first came out as bisexual, I thought that you would also enjoy it. I know that you had a very active sex life with both Miranda and Jason, so I knew you would be perfect for the house.

Wow. Ava blushed at the thought of all the times she left the house to go meet up with Miranda, her first girlfriend, or Jason, and Mom apparently knowing all too well that they fucked like rabbits. Hell, she might have even seen them going at it in the car once, Ava had no way of knowing.

So, did you enjoy your first day? Are you thinking of staying?

A dorky smile crossed Ava's lips as she texted out a reply.

Yeah, it was a lot of fun. I think I'm going to stay

Ava paused, the smile suddenly fading.

There is one issue though. Kat's here

There was no reply for several moments, and Ava could practically see her mom trying to think of what to text. Finally, the phone dinged.

Wow. Is she a second Doll, or is she one of the girls?

One of the girls. I don't know what to do.

That's a very awkward situation. I never had that kind of thing happen when I was there, so I don't think I would be the best one to try and give advice on the subject. Sorry.

That's okay. Valerie says that I should try to talk to her, but I don't even know what to say. It's already hard enough to speak as it is, much less when trying to talk about something like this.

Almost a minute of silence passed, and Ava looked out the window towards the setting sun. Outside, there were a few people, likely students, walking along the paths and looking at the various houses. Some had luggage, some held hands with each other, and some walked alone. For a moment, Ava tried to consider which one she was, which one she wanted to be, and which one she might end up as. She looked back down as her phone buzzed in her hand.

Then don't talk. There are lots of ways to speak without words. Find one. Tell her how this situation makes you feel. Let her do the same. When you understand each other's expectations, then you can establish the new boundaries of your friendship. Sadly, I have no confidence that your relationship with Kat will remain as it was before, but that doesn't mean it will fall apart- just that it will change. Perhaps it may be like a caterpillar; it comes out of the cocoon as a butterfly, something better than it ever was.

Ava did not reply for several minutes, and she could almost feel how her mother was likely holding the phone, waiting for a response. Eventually, she caved and swiped her thumbs across the screen a few times.

I'll try.

I love you, Aveline.

Ava typed out 'I love you too', but paused. She deleted it, sighed, and dropped her phone back on the nightstand.

Outside her door, she could hear the other girls starting to head into their respective rooms for the night. Ava half expected one of them to knock on her door asking for a fuck, but nobody did. After a few more minutes, the house fell silent.

Then don't talk. There are lots of ways to speak without words. Find one.

Mom's text repeatedly flashed across her mind, accompanied by the sound of Val's voice echoing through her memories.

Just... talk to her at some point.

Ava clenched her hand hard enough that her nails dug little imprints in her palm, then walked over to her backpack. She fumbled around for her binder, tore out a sheet of paper, and grabbed a pen. Sitting down with her back to the wall and using the cover of the binder as a hard surface to write on, Ava began dragging the pen across the paper.

Partway through, she scowled, took the paper, crumpled it, and threw it aside. Ava tore free a new sheet, and wrote again.

Then threw that one away.

And the next.

And the next.

When Ava yawned a few hours later, pushing the glasses back up her face, she looked over the pile of crumpled balls around her. Glancing down, she quickly re-read over what was likely her twentieth attempt.

Kat.

I don't know how in the hell to talk about this, so I'm not going to try to talk. I'm going to write, because that might just end up being easier. No stutter. No pauses. No misinterpretation, just everything that I can't put into words.

I don't want this to ruin us. What we have. I love being your friend. I love hanging out with you, having fun, watching movies, and listening to you, even if you are the most annoying and nosy person ever. I want to keep that, more than anything in the world.

If I'm being completely honest, I like the idea of getting to have sex with you, more than I would care to admit. It has been something I've thought about for a long time, but never acted on because I care for you even deeper and didn't want to risk destroying what we have. You have been the one person that understands me, that helps me feel like I've found my place in the world. With you, I get to feel like myself, like I don't have to be ashamed of anything. Well, except for a few things.

I am ashamed of myself for not being a good enough friend that you apparently didn't feel like you could tell me about being a futa.

And more importantly, I am ashamed of myself because now I'm supposed to be your sex toy, and part of me is willing to throw away everything we have and bend over.

I know this will be difficult going forward, but I am completely understanding of any decision you wish to make. If you want to get a second Doll so we don't risk screwing up what we have, I am okay with that.

But, if you want to keep our friendship, and also try having me as your Doll, I wouldn't be opposed either.

Either way, us both are going to have to get comfortable with the idea of me getting fucked by all of your housemates.

Ava

Ava read over the note several more times in the lamplight. Fuck it. She folded the paper in half and stood on wobbly knees before quietly opening the door.

The upstairs hallway was dark, and the only noises were the soft strides of Ava's bare feet against the hardwood. Ava managed to make it just a few steps down the hall when she realized an error in her plan. She didn't know which room Kat was in.

Ava pondered for a moment. Did she open each of the rooms and peek inside to see which one was Kat's? No, that felt like a bit too much of a breach of privacy, if there was such a thing at Venus. Did she slip the paper under a random door and hope for the best? No, that wouldn't work either.Why was she even trying to do this now? This could easily wait until morning. Maybe she could also write a new letter. She sighed. This was such a bad idea.

A finger gently tapping on Ava's shoulder caused her to gasp loudly and flinch, heart immediately skipping several beats. Turning around, Ava saw the middle-eastern girl with wide eyes and a glass of water in one hand. Immediately, the girl raised a fist to her chest and rubbed it in a circular manner.

"Oh, d-did I hit you? I'm sorry!" Ava whispered.

The girl shook her head, openly held her fist outwards, slowly brought it back to her chest, and continued to make the same circular motion. Ava narrowed her eyes in confusion, whereupon the girl stopped and thought for a moment. She opened her fist, pointed at her throat, opened and closed her hand as if mimicking a hand puppet, and shook her head. Eventually, Ava put the pieces together.

"Oh, you can't speak?"

The girl smiled and held a thumbs-up.

"What are you d-doing up?"

The girl cocked an eyebrow and lifted up the glass of water.

"Oh, that makes sense. S-sorry, just a bit rattled."

The girl rubbed her fist against her chest again, before stopping the act and moving her hand in a 'come here' gesture. She opened one of the bedroom doors right beside her and walked inside, but not before beckoning Ava to follow. Ava did as silently instructed and followed the girl inside. The lamp was already on, giving enough light to see much more easily, and revealing that the girl was wearing the same blue hoodie and panties as earlier. However, the girl immediately moved over to a suitcase and grabbed a small pad of paper that was resting on top, along with a pen. She wrote for a few moments, eventually turning the pad around to face Ava.

I'm Assia. Nice to meet you!

"Assia?" Ava pronounced it like 'asia', to which the girl gave a silent chuckle and quickly wrote underneath the name.

ah-syuh

Ava tried again, and Assia smiled and extended a hand. Ava took it.

"Ava, but I'm sure you already kn-n-n-knew that."

Assia flipped to a new page and scribbled quickly.

What are you doing up?

Ava awkwardly lifted the piece of paper in her hand. "I-uhh... I w-was going to give this t-t-to-t-to Kat."

Assia raised an eyebrow and looked closer at the page. Since it was folded, none of the writing was visible.

"It's a letter. Val t-t-told me to talk to K-Kat, but..."

Assia smiled again, brushed a lock of black hair back behind her ear, and brought her pen to her notepad.

But talking is harder than writing, right?

Ava giggled. "Yeah. I guess you underst-st-stand better than anyone else."

Assia flipped to a new page, but hesitated before writing for several moments.

Kat's room is two doors down to the right. It's okay if you don't want to, but can you help me before you go?

"Sure, what do you need help with?"

Assia paused for a moment, then looked down towards her crotch. Ava's eyes widened before she let out a quiet laugh.

"Oh yeah, forgot I was a D-doll. Yeah, you helped me, I help you."

Assia smiled and sat down against the backboard of the bed, pulling down her panties in the process to reveal a half-erect, caramel-coloured penis. It was slightly smaller than Val's perhaps, but only by a negligible amount. Like every other cock at Venus, Assia's was also circumcised and clean-shaven. Ava set the letter to Kat on the nightstand, crawled up on the bed and knelt in front of Assia, gently taking her cock in hand.

"How do you want to do this?"

Assia only paused for a moment before bringing one hand up to the side of Ava's face and guiding it down towards her crotch, indicating that she wanted a blowjob. Ava grinned and readjusted her position so that she was lying on her stomach, looking forward at the quickly-hardening shaft. It looked much more imposing at this angle, and Ava had to press down on it slightly to angle it for easier access. With it pointing directly at her, Ava giggled when she saw a small bead of precum form at the tip, before licking it up.

When her tongue made contact, Ava could feel Assia's cock twitch, the warm flesh reacting to her wet touch. Moving her head forward, Ava slowly took a handful of inches into her mouth, gently swirling with her tongue. Assia's hand caressed the side of Ava's face, and they locked eyes when she looked up. Ava smiled, mouth still full of meat, and began lightly bobbing, pushing her head forward until Assia brushed against her throat, and then pulling back so that only the head remained atop her tongue.

All the while, Ava made sure to try and keep suction, while also using one free hand to gently stroke the remaining shaft that she could not reach. As much as Ava liked when Val throat-fucked her earlier while Andrea pounded her pussy, Ava very much adored being in control like this. Able to pleasure at her own pace, working towards their climax on her terms instead of being used for it. Knowing that Assia's breaths getting heavier and ragged was because of Ava's own actions gave her increased determination, working to take more and more of the cock in front of her.

As much as she tried though, Ava couldn't quite force Assia's thick shaft past the barrier in her throat, only gagging loudly and being forced to pull back.

"Damn." Ava coughed. "I'll learn t-to-t-to do it eventually."

Assia's hand on her face guided Ava's gaze back up to the middle eastern girl, who looked down with a smile. Despite the lack of a notepad, Ava understood the meaning in Assia's eyes.

You're doing great.

Ava brought Assia's dick back in her mouth and began sucking with redoubled effort. If she couldn't deepthroat it yet, then she would just have to make up for that. Working at a much faster pace, enclosed hand rapidly jerking at Assia's remaining shaft, Ava worked for a few minutes longer before she felt Assia begin gently tapping on the side of her face. Looking up, she could see that Assia was pleading with her eyes- the unmistakable sign of a futa about to cum.

As Ava brought as much of the cock into her mouth as she could manage, and Assia thrust forward to drive it even further, Ava could feel jet after jet of thick, creamy seed begin flowing into her mouth. Assie's member twitched like a wild bronco, pressing against the back of her throat, while her cum rapidly filled Ava's mouth. Even with Ava swallowing the salty treat as fast as possible, it filled her mouth to capacity and the last few ropes spilled out from between her lips and Assia's cock. It poured down her chin and dripped down onto the sheets, but still Ava continued to stroke with her hand, coaxing out as much of Assia's jizz as her cock was willing to give.

Assia's eyes were closed, mouth agape as she tilted her head back to the ceiling. Ava did not release the cock from her mouth, even as she swallowed several times to drink down the copious amount of fluid. When she couldn't scrape any more from her gums, her tongue went to work on polishing off the meat of Assia's shaft, licking and sucking off the remnants of her orgasm. Eventually, Ava let the cock slide free with a wet 'pop', and laughed as she wiped some spunk from her chin.

"I'm still amazed at h-h-how much all of you c-c-cu-c-c... how much all of you cum."

Assia's hand, still on Ava's face, began guiding her upwards, gently pulling until their lips met in a soft, intimate kiss. Assia didn't seem to care that some of her cum was still painted across Ava's lips. It only lasted a few moments before Assia backed away with a smile. She took her hand off Ava's cheek and brought her fingers to her own chin, before moving it back down and towards Ava.