All Comments on 'Verbal Seduction - A Self-Dare'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Up to your fun and games! I like to pee outdoors, at home or on the road. While in college, some friends and I went to a festival about 75 miles away. I drove my father's relatively new sedan with an ice chest full of beer in the trunk. When we drove home late at night through the countryside. We pitched the empty cans out the window and I would stop so we could pee and get another beer. I guess that's safe exhibitionism.

5

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland12 months ago

One of my favorite characters in the author's "The Lamp" series had only a small role: Jenny's college roommate, Kathy Tohoku. In "Verbal Seduction" JB gives us another witty, amusing, and delightfully uninhibited East Asian lass--Ling--and this time makes her the main character and narrator. Cool.

.

Ling's seduction of the (apparently) naive and slow-witted Dylan is great fun. Also fun is the large handful of role-reversals and other surprises that begin when Ling and Dylan venture (are you ready for this?) behind the green door. As I recall (from 50 years ago), that was a pretty bad movie--though its contemporary, "Deep Throat," was worse. I like JB's version much better. 5*.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit12 months ago

Can't wait to hear what Sarabeth gets up to!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes12 months ago

Five stars. Ling is the "hotwife". Daryl is the "bull". Sarabeth is the "cuckquean". Do we need a sequel? Will we get one?

Pippa76Pippa7612 months ago

5 stars jb. Love that bondage scene...delicious. Well done.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriter11 months ago

Superb. Great build and characterizations. I really like Ling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...