All Comments on 'Verity's in Love Ch. 04'

by Rakiura10

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Too much KiWi

I’ve read the series, but it’s too much Kiwi for me. I’ve tried Rugby, and I’m familiar with the All Blacks, but cricket? In the end, he took the cheating wife back for no discernible reason. All those words just for a RAAC.

PencarrowPencarrowabout 3 years ago
WELL, I LIKED IT

In response to 26thNC, perhaps it was too Kiwi with the inclusion of Maori terms, the All Blacks and other things we kiwis are very familiar with, but remember that the vast bulk of stories on Literotica are penned by writers from the USA and those of us outside of that part of the world have to submerge ourselves in football stars, cheerleaders, proms, guns (my god, so many stories with guns) and the huge range of Americana from the most exotic nation on earth. This is not a bad thing because we all learn a little of how the rest of the world works and thinks.

I'm not usually a fan of RAAC, especially after what Verity did, but I thought Rakiura did a good job of turning it all around. Her depression and obvious tenuous grip on reality provided a reason for her behavior, and I thought the progression to reconciliation and eventual marriage was believable.

Some other parts of the story were more implausible, but I was carried along with it all without questioning it too much. Well done, Rakiura, and thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
An excellent ending ...

... to an excellent series.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You Stephen, just forget all this shit, go back to Verity, eat humble pie and rejoin the human race. Do you have the guts for that?

This sort of shit can only be made up by authors who have been cucks their whole life and consider it an honour to justify a Romans extramarital affairs … however pathetic they may be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Convoluted and more than a little boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They pretty much need that many words to pretend the woman wasn't capable of making the decision to defecate on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A nice story about female Playstation2s. The author might be ready for female playstation3s and someday a PS5 or even a female PC with many more options for the female with pseudo AI abilities to make and suffer the consequences of the interpersonal simulations.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Far too long and boring and then he finished up with the woman who obviously never loved him the first time they were married. Just another wimpy twat story with American spelling in what was supposed to be New Zealand. All things considered just a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How did rachael go from being desperately worried about her marriage in the last chapter to being a life long bachelorette in this chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Co za śmieci. Kolejny osioł, który jest bez jąder

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Verity never did say she loved Stephen

She did say it easily to Brad! Very long and unfulfilling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous