Vermillion: Learning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What talk?" Dom asked.

"Just about men...limbs...fluidity of-

Dom held up his hand "Fine, don't tell me."

"Then I won't, come on. I can smell the bacon." Luna tugged his arm and pulled him along with her towards the balcony setting.

After an hour everyone was out on the balcony again, Alex was the last to join. He didn't look bad, just a little pale. He didn't smell of booze or seemed to have a hangover, so maybe he only drunk a little.

"Alex, eat please." Brina begged, she knew that as strange as Alex could be that in some ways he was truly innocent of sin.

Alex sighed "I ate a pear downstairs earlier. I'm okay."

"A pear is not enough, dear. I know it was blow to learn about your father, but I don't want you-

"To what? Know my father?" Alex asked sarcastically "Too late." It was the first time that Luna or anyone from Verdure had seen Alex speak bitterly, all the hurt and anger was still trapped beneath and wanted to be free.

"You'll know soon." Areya rubbed her forehead and grabbed Alex's hand to his shock "I know I lied, and my reasons aren't enough. But I can't take this."

Alex's hand fell limply to his side again as he stared into his mother's eyes, they were a dull dark pink, losing their gleam with each moment of Alex pushing her away.

"Never mind that, did lord Mason grant permission for our deviation?"

"Yes, but-

"Then all's well." The rest of breakfast went on with topics of weather, fashion, food, and Marley's new adjustment to Romus.

When noon set Luna found herself in Nick's room, she was already full and knew that Nick was a little low. So she came to give him a little pick me up. She sat on his bed with him waking up from a nap. Luna was in a black sundress, Nick was dressed down in a dark blue tee and black pants.

"Hello..." Nick yawned, his eyes were half opened lazily admiring her appearance. He stretched sitting up and greeted her with a kiss "What brings you by?"

"Feeding." Luna tossed her purple locks over her right shoulder "I know you could use a little boost."

"A little." Nick scooted up too her on his knees before leaning in close to her neck and inhaling deeply. Her blood was practically jaunting through her, he could hear it, hear her heart beat, smell the sweet plasma. He exhaled licking a small spot on her shoulder before gliding his tongue up the side of her neck lightly enough for Luna to blush.

"That tickles."

"Mhmm." Nick smiled and started to suck a small spot on her neck, he could practically taste through her skin, feeling the blood pool. Without delay, he sunk his fangs into her flesh. She breathed out feeling the pain, even though it wasn't new to her, it always hurt when he penetrated her skin. It was like two little daggers plunging into the side of her neck, but the pain started to ease with time while he sucked her blood greedily into his mouth.

Nick felt euphoric, maybe it was an effect of drinking a succubus' blood, or maybe he was hungrier than he thought. All he knew is that the blood was hot swirling into his mouth, if he could breathe it in he would. He hadn't reached his limit and bit a little harder into Luna's neck.

Luna didn't gasp, but squeezed her own hand. The blood was flowing over down onto her shoulders and into her dress. The dress was not the problem, but the overwhelming burning in her neck was becoming unbearable.

"Nick." Luna knew now that this was not like the other times, she was beginning to really hurt and weirdly enough dizzy.

Nick wrapped his arms across the front of her body and squeezed her tight. Eyes closed, he could sense it, the need to have his fill. He had to have more, just a little more until he felt complete. Luna felt a small sense of horror, the way he clutched her gave her no way to break free, he was stronger than her.

Nick never felt so thirsty until now, in truth he had been skipping their feedings. The first day they arrived was to watch Sirus, other times he was worrying over his friends and didn't want to bother Luna with back to back feedings. She wasn't his personal feed bag...Yet it started to seem that way.

Nick was nervous and anxious about what would come next in their lives, the problems were starting to pile on and he was beginning to feel useless. The lower he felt, the more blood he craved. The aroma, the ambrosial taste, the pumping of her heart, how it sped up. Increasingly.

"Nick..." Luna called out again, this time weakly. Her heart rate was becoming too erratic, that snapped Nick back to reality. He shot open his eyes and released her go, he drew his fangs in and caught Luna before she to fell over.

"God...I'm so sorry, Luna." Nick's eyes were so wide with fear that he didn't know whether or not to touch her. Luna pulled away placing a hand over the wound and started to catch her breathe.

"Luna-

"Where did you go?" Luna glared "Why didn't you tell me you were starving?"

"I wasn't!" Nick proclaim "I just...your blood got into my head and I-

"Lost control. Nick you-

Nick held his hands up "I know, I was just so caught up, your blood is too appetizing...I can't apologize enough, it was an accident."

"You should have told me if something was wrong."

"I'm a little stressed, I didn't think that I would start draining you dry. It was a mistake."

Luna rubbed the wound, a very painful one "Right."

Nick's eyes shifted at her, her tongue curved the word right as if it were wrong "We agreed to this, you were the one who suggested that we feed off one another-

"So it's my fault?!" Luna whipped her head around so fast, Nick nearly thought it would snap off.

"No, but I didn't know I would be affected this way. I was find before, can you completely blame me? Or is it that you want to?" Nick's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

Luna turned away, partially it was her fault for allowing him to bite her knowing the risks and his for knowing he could lose control at any of those times. But this was tricky, Nick had basically sworn to protect Luna and never cause her harm. And in just a few moments he had, her body was radiating with fever and pain. She desperately wanted to know what to do.

It wasn't like Nick even if he was stressed to lose himself in blood so quickly. Maybe he wanted to, that beast inside wanted to claw it's way out and feast until it's belly was stiff and full. With Luna all of Nick's restraint was thrown away, because of his feelings for her, his desire for her. In this time his desire grew to be too much to handle for him.

Luna rubbed her eyes with her other hand, she was frustrated not knowing what to say or do. Nick rubbed his forehead unsure if she wanted him to comfort her.

"I'm sorry. I let myself get drawn in, it's my fau-

"No." Luna shook her head gulping down "It's our fault. I'm going to rest in my room, okay?"

She stood up from the bed and walked towards the door carefully, she was healing, but slowly. "Luna-

"I already know, Nick. I'm just going to rest awhile." With that Luna slipped out of the door and Nick's eyes lit up pure red, with pure rage at his stupidity.

All the pillows split down the seams, the sheets tore themselves to shred, and the entire bed frame shook and clamored before the entire thing fell flat onto the floor with Nick still sitting on it.

He wiped the blood from his mouth with his arm, sick with himself. How could he hurt the woman he loved? The one who only wanted him for him...and so carelessly?

Nick balled up his fists and struck the mattress "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!"

He yelled until his shouting became a fury of tears, and like the bed frame he shook, it was unbearable to feel it. Her pain, the pain he caused, the hurt he caused. Nick fell onto a pillow and prayed that they could fix it, fix it and himself. He breathed heavily hoping that Luna would return.

Hours passed by and Luna hadn't come back yet. So Nick began searching for her until he stopped at the large windows in the hall, she was outside on a small bridge over the pond. The skies had darkened and Luna was getting poured on as she looked into the water's reflection.

Nick took no time in running outside, he was getting drenched, but he didn't care. He needed to see her, know what she was feeling, how she felt about it all. It was his fear that she'd hate him or even curse him for doing such a thing even if on accident.

But she didn't, as he made his way onto the grassy plain and wandered over to the wooden bridge she said absolutely nothing. Nick grabbed the railing and got closer to her seeing how hollow her eyes were, she was just as lost as he was.

"I'm sorry." She said "I overreacted, I know you would never hurt me, Nick."

"But I did, Luna look at me."

Luna sniffled and turned her gaze upon him "I know, but I healed..."

"Yes, but I did this." Nick huffed "I hurt you, I went back on my word and hurt you. It kills my very soul. It aches to breathe and think about this."

Luna rubbed her eyes again, but nothing stopped the tears from flowing this time "I know, and it hurts to know that you could lose control at any time. But what hurts worse is knowing that I'd go back to you and smile through the pain knowing it hurts you."

Luna felt her body chill all over at the confession, her entire body shivered. Nick wrapped his arms around her lovingly and whispered against her ear. "If I ever hurt you again...I'll kill myself."

"Oh, Nick..." Luna frowned, he really couldn't take the hurt he gave, it would destroy him, make him crumble. And that she didn't want to ever happen "You won't." She wrapped her arms around him to join in the hug and for a minute Nick felt relief. Her warmth spread through him assuring him that they could get through this.

Luna felt the waterdrops prickle her skin during the embrace, they heated up and then started to evaporate. Luna couldn't understand the feeling, but her cold feeling was breaking away, because of Nick's warmth, his honestly.

Nick started to feel the heat too and looked up. The rain was still pouring, but nothing was getting on either of them. This broke their embrace as they looked around to see the rain retract from overhead. It pooled over them, but never fell. The water from their hair and clothing was also going up into the small pool above the until they were completely dry.

Curiously Luna extended a hand out over the bridge railing to touch the rain. When her fingertips touched the falling water she felt a small prickle, a stinging of sorts and the rain began to ascend back up into the gray clouds. It was such an odd feeling, but Luna knew she had done it.

She gave a small grin and using her hand squeezed her hand into a fist, imagining the water be pulled from the clouds so that she could enjoy a sunny day. The clouds lightened and the rain stopped, the sun poked out and shone down on both Luna and Nick.

Nick finally relaxed his face into a smile, the light in those honey eyes had returned once more. "I'm grateful..."

"Me too, I thought my powers were never-

"Not for your powers." Luna looked at him "For you."

"You're so mushy." Luna groaned wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him "But I love you too much to leave you over something you had no control over."

Nick chuckled "I hope you never do." She leaned her head on his chest and they stood there in the sun holding one another.

When evening came Nick opted to go to bed early, Luna was going to stop by Dom's room, only to wander into Sirus who was standing at the front of her hallway waiting for her. He'd been wondering if he could ever get her alone and finally the time had come.

Luna was still floating from standing on the bridge, she could feel her power slowly rising up through her body. It seemed that intense emotions brought the ability out and that gave her the confidence she needed to face Sirus finally.

She strode up to him and stopped waiting for him to say something.

"Well?" Sirus' pale eyes stared at her with contemplation and a weariness that Luna couldn't place.

"You're finally ready to talk? Your majesty isn't going to jump out and attack me is he?"

"No."

Sirus breathed out with relief "I wanted to apologize for the dream-jacking...I knew what I was doing, but I couldn't help myself. Luna, despite what you think of me, know about me, do you really think that I have no feeling for you?"

Luna shrugged "You cared enough to try and get me to submit to you through fear."

"That is apart of who I am. When this arrangement was made I thought that I'd be holding some sort of guardianship over a child for eternity." That was how Sirus first took it, a babysitting job, one where he'd have to lurk in the shadows and act as guide, teacher, friend, and bodyguard. And for an incubus that was not only foolish, but nearly impossible.

"But you grew, lovelier than Casira, a pure light made of goodness, and with a fiery spirit to boot. You were-are perfect, Luna. Your pallid complexion, eyes as bright a yellow canary, and a violet river of silk that falls down your back. You are a light that I've always wanted in my life."

Luna started to look away when Sirus' eyes began to tremble, she didn't want to sympathize with him, even if he was admitting his faults. "Then why not approach me as someone I'd like. Someone who's a friend."

"Because I'm not friendly, I can't hold back once I start something, I'm abrasive, and I'll kill to get closer to any goal that I set for myself. I'm darkness. But we could change things right now. Here-

"Even if I love Nick?"

Sirus fell back a little, he already knew of this 'love', of the relationship that had formed between Luna and the king of Vermillion. But he couldn't blame her for feeling the way she did, first loves had the affect of taking over all senses and pushing others away. It was a burn to him, something that he couldn't contain. A slowly burning flame that burned for Nick, for his downfall.

And even as he tried to keep himself from acting drastic his jealousy could not allow him to squelch the thought of Nick needing to die. It was a desperate idea, but maybe if he killed Nick, Luna would one day grow to get over him and then he could approach her the way she'd wish.

"Sirus?"

"You love him now. But it won't necessarily be forever."

Luna could practically feel Sirus' excitement of something, that only grew her suspicions "Now?"

"Don't worry, I'll keep to my word." Sirus hissed, he would, he would. But if Nick did step in his way for any reason then he'd be fair game "I just want you to know, that even if I'm the big bag wolf to you, I'd never harm you. What happened before was an accident."

Luna groaned "And now I'm supposed to believe that crap? Sirus you've been taunting me, haunting me, showing up to get me to react-

"I'm not that great at first impressions...I knew you'd never like the real me if I was straightforward." Sirus rubbed his neck not sure whether any of this was reaching her at all. From the dull look she was giving most likely it was falling on deaf ears.

"And?"

"And that dark part of me liked it, okay?" Sirus spat "I can't change how I was raised, how I learned, what I learned. This is who I am, the slow torturous wait, the scared expressions dragging along the faces of those I killed or those I frightened, it gave me a high that I could never get from being mundane as you. After all, you're the lucky one."

"How am I lucky?" Luna looked up to him and saw a glimpse of sorrow, but he blinked to quickly and soon it too had passed. Why was he being so soft hearted? So warm? She couldn't sense any ill will from him, not even a speck of darkness. And it freaked her out to know that he was actually being earnest.

"You are half succubus, as a greater demon you get to choose to feel or compress any and all emotion, you control it. I can't, when I get the urge I have to act. I have to or I'll go mad and lose myself. I don't need you to understand all of me, but I want you to know that I will never hurt you or enter your dreams ever again."

"What's making you say all of this?"

Sirus swallowed for a minute, the winds in Romus were slowly changing and with them he felt an old enemy would soon return. If and when they did he'd want Luna know the full scope of his intentions, his feelings for her, because there was a large chance that he could die.

"I can't say, and before you fight me on it this is for your safety."

Luna bit her lip thinking on all of his words "I believe you."

"Thank you." Sirus smiled "So...are you off to see Nick?" Burn.

"Nick..." Burn. Luna stretched "He's resting right now, I'm going to see a friend. Um I guess I'll...see you around?"

"Hope so." Sirus said as she started to walk down the hall to Dominic's room. After she left he headed back to his own room which was pushed far away from the Verdurians.

Sirus entered the room without using his key, no one would dare break in. He was surprisingly wrong. On the pumpkin and cream colored sheets were two women, one was seen by Marley before he had approached her. Her name was Kerai, she had had long blonde curly hair, full round lips, and greenish yellow eyes. The second woman had sky blue hair straight own her back.

Kerai was on the bed in a long blue gown that had the skirt pulled up over he waist, knees up, legs spread, her underwear was pushed down as two long elegant fingers pleasured the depths of her darkened slit. Her countenance was spilling on the bed as the fingers imbedded themselves deeper causing her to squeal. But they weren't hers, but the other woman's.

The second lady was an old acquaintance of Sirus' who hadn't seen in over five years, she was a flower nymph who liked venture out into the world, bed men who she'd think make her happy, explore, and then zip away home where her sisters lived and tell tales of her experiences. She was wearing a sleeveless silk empire styled gown, she smiled upon seeing Sirus as her pouty lips pressed at the base of Kerai's neck and her fingers stroked her inner realm.

"Iris." Sirus gave a warm smile instead of his usual malice filled grin that he used to intimidate people or to show that he was amused "And you came baring gifts, you shouldn't have."

"Mmm." Iris kissed along Kerai's shoulder fingering her harder "But you're a lord now."

"Ha." Sirus laughed "What brings you here?"

"One moment." Iris pulled Kerai's face over hers and kissed her wildly, out of the blue, but she kept her fingers moving, harder and harder until Kerai was too out of breath and came. Kerai fell back onto the bed with her eyes closed, she had never pictured herself with a woman, but this Iris character was definitely turning her.

Iris pulled out her fingers and licked off the gooey substance and held out her palm "Want a taste?"

"Not at the moment, can you explain?"

"Sure." Iris said licking her fingers clean "I met this baron a year back, we fell for one another. He invited me up here to lord Romus' manor for the afternoon, but he failed to arouse me. Then I hear of this weirdly attractive, darken soul type gentleman with ivory eyes that froze you in a single glance. I just knew it was you."

"So I found out where you were staying and I found this adorable creature waiting for you on your bed. Being as you took so long to return we had to find something to keep us occupied until you came back."

Sirus nodded, he knew of Kerai, because she was a the leader of a city that neighbored Hirea. Iris he knew, because of his father's old flame being an ancient dryad that allowed him access to their hidden world. Sirus' first time there was lust filled as well as satisfying, but until he met Iris he knew nothing of pure pleasure, she was the definition of it. They had their moments together until Sirus and her went on their own adventures, she was kind of his distant friend.