Vermillion: Learning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you broke her." Sirus wagged his finger teasingly.

"Not yet I haven't." Iris' eyes flickered with a purple hue telling Sirus that she was to have her fill today. She pulled up her own skirt and hovered over Kerai. Iris never wore undergarments, she liked to have some sort of closeness with the element of wind that gave her freedom. Her own slit was blushing, and it oozed a pale pink nectar that she rubbed on Kerai who groaned again.

Iris rubbed her wetness against Kerai's who had a bit of stubble that raked against Iris' flesh. Their clits roughly punched against one another as their juices poured onto the sheets. Iris stuck her fingers back in as she moved, Kerai's vagina was a very nice and well insulated inside.

Iris didn't care if Sirus was waiting to sit on his bed, but she had something else in mind that didn't involve the young woman, so she gave Kerai pleasures that she knew the poor girl had never explored. She screwed her until Kerai couldn't even form words and came again.

"Delightful, if you'll excuse us Kerai." Sirus waited for five minutes for Kerai to compose herself, the blonde woman pulled down her skirt, smoothed down her hair and looked at the two beings before her, they were both too magnificent for words. She didn't want to ruin any other chance encounters, so she got up and left quietly.

Iris smoothed her skirt down again and waited for Sirus to sit. He did without hesitation and smirked "You always love stealing my lovers."

"It's a gift, Si. Besides aren't you trying to lockdown?"

Sirus had mainly spoke to Lynx about his situation with Luna, but she barely cared about him being lovestruck. The few times he told Iris were usually when they had climaxed after another one of their encounters, but that was years ago.

"It seems that I can't."

"And why is that?"

"She's fell in love...for the first time and I gave my word that I would not harm anyone as long as they stayed out of my business."

Iris started to giggle, she slapped his shoulder and continued to laugh until Sirus pulled her skirt back up part way "It's unlike you not to use threats and violence to get your way. You must really care for this girl."

"That and first loves aren't forever." Sirus started snaking his hand under the dress feeling along her thigh, his mind was drifting away onto another topic.

"Actually you're wrong." Sirus looked a bit peeved when she said it, but she continued "There are a few lucky souls who manage to stay with their first loves forever. Si do you really love her? The way the other guy does?"

"I can't read his feelings, and why should it matter?"

"Oh my god..." Iris rolled her eyes in utter disbelief "Look at him and you, compare you to him on how you approached her, your actions towards her. Those who love don't purposely hurt one another or even think of hurting those they care about. That matters."

"Can we not droll on this?" Sirus said this with a hunger, he needed the fresh 'essence' of a woman, any woman. He had been starving himself while trying to slowly replenish his strength without sideways glances from the lord who's roof he was staying under and his friends. Any direct action (kissing, standing too close, or maybe a disappearing hand) could alert the literal hounds where accusations would fly at him and a fight would break out.

"Be honest first, you have a crush of this girl. And maybe the affection feels strong, but it doesn't necessarily make it love."

Sirus leaned close to her face and whispered "What do you know of love?"

"About as much as you I'm sad to say." Iris sucked her teeth at him "Your jealousy and insecurity is the reason you're so tense."

"No, I'm tense, because you're purposefully delaying sex." Sirus pulled at the fabric, but his hand was smacked away "Don't make me wait, it's a literal pain."

"Oh, erection's too sharp?" She asked coyly, she glanced down at his pants to see a tremendous bulge "Hello old friend, you seem to be in good health."

"Iris-

"I just wanted to tease you a bit. Don't brood over it." Instead of sliding the skirt up again, Iris separated the material easily with her finger tips. She would sew it back later, but there was no way that she would ruin such a fine pattern. She threw it over onto Sirus' dresser and climbed up onto the bed on her knees "Oh Si, you're positively glowing with frustration. And I do enjoy that."

Sometimes Sirus had to wonder who was more twisted, him, Iris, or Lynx. Sirus pulled his pants down allowing his rod to spring forth in all it's swollen glory. He pulled Iris onto the center of the bed with her on her back "Why do you enjoy it?"

"Because it gives me power over you." She was practically beaming at him as the words came out and they did grade against Sirus' thoughts. He did enjoy his power in every way especially during sex "I wanted to speak to you about my aunt too."

Sirus shook his head roughly turning her onto her stomach, he picked up her waist where she was on her hands and knees. He ran his fingers along her spine, if he broke a single bone it wouldn't kill her, this after all wasn't her true form. She was a spirit of nature, she couldn't be broken so easily. But bended...possibilities would vary.

Iris pulled her hair to the left side of her face "Don't be cowardly about it, she wants..." Iris half laughed and moaned feeling his member poke at her anal ring.

"I don't care what that wicked woman wants, right now I want you. And I will have you." Sirus said it as if he was issuing out a law, that to Iris was funny, but she was never afraid. Sirus took his hands and pushed her cheeks aside spreading the tiny ring. With the small amount of space given Sirus pushed himself all the way through Iris until the tip of his pike rested at the end of her rectum.

"You could never be gentle..." Iris said slurring her words, Sirus girth expanded her walls terribly, she burned, but she similar to Sirus was not gentle. Sirus didn't wait on anyone to speak, but began thrusting into the oily inferno. He could feel himself heat up with pain and desire.

His muscles rippled with excite as the small hole began leaking a greenish colored fluid. He made his movements harder, pumping rapidly into her backdoor with all that he had. Sirus fingertips pinched the edges of her cheeks to keep him steady.

"Hur! Hur! Hehh!" Iris growled throwing her head back, she gripped the bed sheet as if it were reins and she was riding a wild horse. Her body rocked back and forth, Sirus filled her taut hole, slamming into her with a force that she couldn't explain. Her entire body was under his purview. She felt herself gel from underneath, she was wetting up the bed. The oil coming from her anus smelled of aloe and tangerines, the pinkish stream flowing from her slit smelled of berries.

Being a flower nymph she smelled of several fragrances throughout every orifice of her body and they were all divine. Sirus rammed her like he was shoving a metal pole against her flesh and it just made her hornier. It was a vibration that it sent inside Iris that ran down into her other sweet hole.

She shuddered in glee even though it hurt and Sirus only got harder and moved faster to his own beat, but Iris was moving her ass back to match his speed. Sirus' entire member was covered in a light green layer that squirted from the depths of her sphincter each time he thrusted, the juices started to fly out onto his scrotum and they weren't just warm. The spray gave him a sensation that made him feel as if someone were tickling him.

The affects of her own inner workings weren't mysterious to him, but fun and made him work her ass even harder. Iris bit her tongue angrily, he could really be a dick sometimes, not to her, but he was so talented in filling her with ecstasy that she started to forget what she had started to say before he entered her.

"I'm...going...to...dew...if you...keep it up." She breathed out.

He gave a dry laugh, for all the moisture had left his mouth and his eyes blacked over. Sirus smiled greedily knowing that she was going to cum soon. He gave a heavy thrust forward causing Iris to choke on her own noise and swiftly picked her up into his lap. Sirus crossed his legs, pulling Iris down onto him.

"Mmm ha!" Iris's head fell back onto Sirus as she enveloped him entirely, she felt herself so close that she nearly released too early. Unlike humans nymphs could release from both orifices, separately and at the same time. The anal release was something they called dewing.

Sirus didn't move, but held his hands at the side of Iris' waist before his sword pushed her body up on pure strength. It was as if he was doing pushups while still buried deep in her ass. She just kept getting tighter and wetter, he barely had any room to continue the fun until Iris began acting on her own.

Her ass clenched up and she began pulling up then pushing herself back down onto Sirus' ridged staff. She let herself shout obscenities and forget them all at once as she bounced up and down, her cheeks smacking down onto his balls and back.

Sirus' own body was sizzling with might, he was regaining energy while feeling himself began to approach his own cliff. He let out a breath signaling that he was near ready to fall off it. His muscles coiled painfully, but he wasn't done yet. He pulled Iris down onto him every time she rose an inch.

"Mmuhh! Uhhaa!" Iris felt dizzy, her body was overrunning with a scorching ache that ran from her sticky rectum down to her dripping vagina. Her ass had never felt such agony and rapture. She rolled her hips and continued pounding onto Sirus' plentiful spear.

The torrid union became too much for either a party to continue, so with his final thrusts Sirus released his seed into Iris' rectum and she spewed the bed with her floral content from other holes. Iris laid down onto her stomach despite still being impaled. Her breath was shallow from being happily overwhelmed. She could fill his cream broil inside her, it made her cum again.

Sirus pulled out, it was like uncorking a bottle of champagne, his cum and hers shot out onto the bed like mint green waterfall. Sadly the oils from her sphincter was toxic to drink. Once she was empty he turned her over onto her back ravenously and looked down at the pink water sliding down her thighs from her well.

Iris was still a bit dazed, but didn't mind when Sirus pushed her legs apart, pulled her towards him and pressed his face down onto the slit. His tongue swirled, swerved, licked, and flitted over every morsel of (pink) cum off of her thighs, in between them, over her sex and into her folds. She was absolutely delicious, he suckled the moist flesh of her sex into his mouth and nibbled.

He licked and sucked, and pressed his tongue into her as she gasped for air. If she could sweat she would, but nothing was cooling her down now. Sirus cleaned her out until his tongue could no longer reach anymore. He flicked her tongue of her clit before taking it into his mouth. He watched her writhe and squirm much to his own delight.

After he was done he slipped his pants back on and rubbed his forehead, during the entire exchange he had completely forgot about Luna and his feelings. Iris wrapped the sheets around her waist and legs before sitting up. She rubbed her blue locks girlishly.

"That was great, I'm glad that you didn't tug on my hair this time."

"I forgot." Sirus said honestly, he pulled her hair to annoy her as well as raise their arousal.

"Look, I wasn't trying to bum you out." Sirus' eyes were back to their normal color, he looked into space thinking about a few things that were starting to agitate him. "What does your aunt want?"

Iris sighed "Honestly, your father, but sine he's gone she wants to try to tempt you again."

"Or she'll do what this time?"

"Probably kill another one of my sisters like she did when your father wouldn't come to her."

"You really had a stone heart. You're okay if I don't go? And another spirit is destroyed?" Sirus tried to get a read on Iris but she couldn't be cracked from looks alone.

She tapped his forehead with her right fist "I'm the one who blocked your entryway before remember? Besides my aunt is an unnatural growth now, she only pops out when she wants something. She's not our ruler, our god, we don't owe her anything."

"So you let your people die for an incubus? You really are odd." Sirus said.

"Who says we're dying for you?" Iris tilted her head to the side and gave him an incredulous look "You're wonderful when you're not being obsessive, Si, but not everything's about you. She killed my sisters before, I have twenty left. This is about the scar your father left."

"I'm sorry." He wouldn't apologize to anyone other than Luna and Iris, he really owed Iris for the times he nearly died, where she swooped in and healed wounds that were life threatening, or the fact that he absolutely hated his father and what he did to Iris' world when they were children.

"Bah, it's not your sorry that I need. Now come take a load off, your worry bothers me."

Iris laid back down onto the bed and Sirus joined her, but not in an embrace. He laid beside her watching her and wondering why his heart beat whenever Iris spoke so lovingly to him, why after their tryst when they were still it increased with her eyes falling on him. Was he...feeling more than he should? Less than with Luna? Or maybe more...He closed his eyes and went to his own escape to find the answers he was looking for.

Somewhere around midnight and stranger rolled into town carrying two large duffle bags and a triumphant attitude. His sandy brown hair was a mess that was never brush, so it stuck up in all directions while his stubble was starting to come back around his mouth and chin.

He wore a dusty jacket that smelled of stale beer and cigarettes, his gray pants weren't new, but they had a spot of blood on the edge of his left leg. It was probably from beheading that ogre he stumbled upon in Casor. But this was Vermillion, the monsters had a say here and the right to stay.

He didn't smile, but felt a sense of pride in sensing that familiar odious presence that derived from the road leading up to Lord Romus' manor. It was different from the one that lured him there, but before he took down that monster, he'd take down a bigger one: Sirus.

In the morning everyone met downstairs in the dining hall, Sirus was present as well and stayed a few seats away from Luna as not to crowd her. He was sitting nearby the baron and Iris sat across from him as Mason gave thanks for his friends joining him and everyone started to delve into their morning spread.

Everyone present at the table were jubilant in feasting and starting up conversations. Eventually the crowd waded out until only Marley, Mason, Sirus, Iris, and the Verdurians remained. No one spoke at first, but Iris was not used to awkward tensions and preferred a more cheerful atmosphere.

"Lord Romus, I have to thank you for allowing me here. Your home is beautiful." Iris said smiling.

"You're very welcome. Elias told me that it may be your last time coming." Mason was speaking of the baron whom she had her romance with. She had already cut it short yesterday afternoon.

"Maybe. He and I have become quite transparent sadly.

Mason coughed a bit "Yes, it's a shame. Iris, have you met my king, rather our king, Nicholas? He's visiting from Verdure."

Iris turned to Nick who gave a gentle smile "It's a pleasure meeting you, king Nicholas. And who are the rest of these shining people?" She had already gotten to know Marley.

"Well, I'm Luna, Nick's girlfriend." Luna started then pointed at Dom "This is Dominic, the king's best friend as well as his right hand, Brina is Dominic's girlfriend and owner of a pet shop in Verdure, and then there's Lady Areya and her son Alex who runs their magic shop when she's away."

Everyone stared at Luna surprised that she just cut into introductions without warning "What? You can embellish if I made a mistake."

"You haven't." Brina laughed "I just think that everyone wanted to do their own intros, Luna."

Dom shrugged as Nick shook his head "Forgive Luna, she's very spirited."

"Thanks, majesty." Luna gave a small irritated grin that Nick could sense spelled trouble for him in private.

"There's no need." Iris shrugged "I'm still spirited even at my current age. I'm very blunt and open about things. Some are...let's say closed due to their own uncertainties." Her eyes gleamed at Sirus.

Alex caught the look and glanced at Sirus, he seemed less menacing, quiet, and his presence was a jumbled mess of wants and a past that disturbed him. In the mess he could clearly feel a thread that connected Sirus to this woman, it was one with many colors that grew thicker each time he met her.

"So, you know Sirus?" Alex asked. Everyone turned to Alex and Iris.

"Yes, Si's my childhood friend. My only friend really, I had so many sisters it got so tedious trying to befriend them, haughty things nymphs can be." Iris looked at Mason "Is it a problem lord Romus?"

Mason's face became severe in a scowl "It was when he threatened us, though it seems he's mute all of a sudden."

Iris sighed "You really need to watch your temper; angry men aren't appealing to women."

"Right, because women like you are very appealing to men."

Iris took a sip of water from her glass "And which type is that? I've been painted in so many lights that I honestly don't know what type I'd be classified as."

"So, you have two friends who somewhat like you." Alex said.

"It's not your business, Alex." Sirus barked "And Iris is an old friend, we're not in constant contact."

"I can sense your shock at her being here...yesterday." Alex guessed.

"Small readings like that may be impressive to Lynx, but to me they're mere tricks. So, I'd give it a rest unless you wish for me to break my word."

"Alex, give it a rest." Dom told him, Alex frowned, but he wasn't going to go against Dom. He was scary when he was upset and would often appear out of the shadows like a phantom in the night, leaping out at people (not literally) nearly giving them heart attacks.

"It's interesting." Nick said "I wouldn't picture a nymph and an incubus as friends."

"No one would, but Si's father was at fault there. And Si's, he attracts all types of nasty beings when he's alone doing nothing or he's up to no good." Iris explained.

"You seem too kind to put up with it all." Luna commented

"Oh, that's Lynx's thrill. Even when we were younger, he'd get into a fuss and try to insult me, but he never could. I'm not a fearful creature or an all powerful one, but any action he took didn't upset me either."

"What type of action?" Luna inquired thinking on their earlier talk.

Iris thought "He pushed me into a stump once, but then I kicked him between the legs to even things out..."

"Don't be modest, she's not speaking of childhood tit for tat. I usually pushed her into a pond or silenced her for a day, because Iris can be very mouthy. She tends to be too open which causes issues with anyone she comes across, I'm just used to it now."

"Still, I like to talk, that was mean taking my voice away."

"Mean is summoning a demon and expecting him to act as your shield." Sirus corrected "And I'm not yours, so bother someone else with the minute problems that you run into."

"See?" Iris said accusingly.

"As enjoyable as your teasing is I have somewhere to be. Lord Romus." Sirus stood up and left.

"I like her." Nick whispered.

"We do too." Dom and Luna agreed.

Sirus could feel the hunter coming closer and walked out behind Lord Romus' manor, the curtains were closed today, so no one would see him walking a little ways past the lake to wait. He leaned against a tree, cloaked his presence, looked up into the sun letting his eyes sting and blur with a whiteness that outmatched his own eyes. It wasn't for pain or self-torment, but to absorb some of the rays into him, he needed more power and nothing was more powerful than the sun, it gave life to the world and would restore him again as he waited for a new arrival.