Very Friendly Meeting Pt. 03

Story Info
Partner Enjoyment.
1k words
4.46
1.9k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of weeks since my adventures with my new neighborhood FWBs when I received a call asking if I wanted to come up for some swimming. It was a beautiful day so I was all in. I put on my trunks, got my towel and headed up the street.

When I arrived I walked around the back and they were swimming already and told me to come on in, so I did. Their pool is not completely closed off but to see from neighbors houses would require some work. As I put my towel down and slipped out of my flip flops, I jumped into a heated pool, it was really nice and soon they were swimming towards me. It was then that I noticed one of the men had no trunks on, I was surprised and he said so far noone has complained and that he almost always swims nude.

When they got to me he was rubbing my cock, and next thing I new he had pulled my swim trunks down and was going to town on my cock. Thank god we were where I could stand, he soon popped up for air and was smiling, he told me they had been waiting for me to come up and hopefully I was ready for a fun afternoon and evening. I told them it had already started out great.

We swam and talked and occasionally he would pop under and blow me, so I thought I would return the favor. Now I had never sucked a cock underwater before so it was a new experience and took a couple of tries before I started taking in pool water. It was an interesting experience.

As one of the partners got out of the pool, I was holding onto the wall and talking when I felt some probing at my ass, soon the head of a cock was popping in. My reaction must have been unusual because one on wall asked if I was alright, by now he was fully in and was pumping me and I said I am now. Water sex is a fun time.

After about an hour of horsing around and some hot sex we all decided to adjourn to the house. We first took a shower, with some extra curriculars and then headed to the bedroom. Each of the partners were ready to go, so I got down on my knees and sucked both of them, almost felt like I was in one of the porn movies I had seen.

After some heavy sucking we got on the bed and they both said they were going to use me and was I okay with that, which naturally I was.

We will refer to the partners as Bill (6" very thick, mushroom) and Ted (7.5-8" beauty) so we can keep track of who is doing what. First up was me sucking Bill while Ted sucked me and got his ass eaten by Bill, then after some hot play were switched with me sucking Ted and Bill sucking me and getting his ass eaten, I then got behind both of them and licked their asses and stroked their cocks.

Bill was first to go for fucking me as I was sucking Ted, first doggie style then me sitting on his hard cock, he was enjoy that, at one point think they were both going to try to fuck me at the same time, but don't think it worked, after 10 minutes Bill pulled out and Ted took over, while I sucked Bill, Ted was really working my ass and told me he was going to cum, he did and it was the first time I also came while someone was fucking me, very intense.

He pulled out and Bill sucked him and then proceed to fuck me again this time with an aggressive style that I enjoyed, he even pulled out and went right back in a couple of times, I had never experienced the enjoyment I was having. Soon he was ready to cum and Ted wanted him to cum in his mouth, he pulled out and unloaded in Bills mouth, my cock started getting hard again.

Now Bill wanted me to fuck Ted, I don't do it very often but was glad to oblige. He had a very hot ass and I didn't last long even though it was my second load. After this we got up showered and headed to the pool again, it was getting darker so trunks were very optional. We were having some spontaneous sex when we heard someone talking and looked up to see two guys watching us, they were friends of Bill and Ted and said they had been enjoying the show, well the guys asked if they wanted to join and they of course said yes.

I will tell you one guy was HUGE, and that isn't an understatement, talking John Holmes type, I guess I was staring because he asked if I liked what I saw, of course I said yes it was just the biggest thing I had ever seen. Funny thing was his partner was a very slim man with a smallish ass, and I wondered how he ever took that monster. I soon found out as they were getting it on in rapid fashion, now I was even more interested and watched intently, I then heard Bill ask if I wanted to try it, I thought long and hard but was a little scared.

I did go down on his partner as he was fucking him and was amazed as I watched it go in and out, on one occasion he popped out of his ass and pushed it in my mouth, couldn't take much but it was tasty. At one point I was fucking and sucking everyone, I had never had that much sex at one time but enjoyed it. Told Bill and Ted I was in whenever they wanted to get together again.