Very Specific Perversions

Story Info
Open for a surprise.
781 words
3.92
6.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stndrds
stndrds
2 Followers

I feel bad in a way. I've invited her over under the vague promise of some general purpose fun, not letting on that there are some very specific perversions I'm looking to entertain. I want to surprise her.

And she is so willing to be surprised. She happily lifts her head from the bed to allow me to fasten the ball gag in place. Her limbs are pliant and helpful as I join each wrist to an ankle with rope. She must be a little surprised when I flip her onto her front, ass in the air, but she doesn't make a sound. I'm disappointed by this so I use my foot to mash her face further into the mattress until I finally get a yelp.

I can tell she's curious now because her breathing changes when she hears the latex gloves snap on. There's a sharp intake when I spread a small puddle of lube onto her back. It starts to run up towards her neck, so I scoop the drips up with my fingers.

I'm getting curious now too, so I go ahead and ask. "Does my little whore like it?" as I slide two fingers into her cunt. She answers with a moan. More moans follow as I start to work her cunt. It starts to clench around my fingers, and I suddenly withdraw them. "Not yet". On a normal day I'd be happy to let her come so soon, but there's a lot more to do and I don't want her petering out before I've gotten her where I want her.

I laugh at the intensity of her moan into the ball gag when my hand comes back, this time using three fingers. I give her a stretch. Just a little one. "Calm down, whore. I've barely done anything yet". I can feel the wet glove clinging to my skin while I work her a bit more. She gets a little quieter as she gets used to the sensation, until I start to speed up. I'm feeling a little mean, so I bring her to the edge a few times, stopping suddenly. I feel mean when she starts to look back at me with pleading eyes. I let her come. She's too good at manipulating me.

The lube on her back is warm now. I gather more onto my fingers-too much, really, way more than necessary but when I stick my hand back into her cunt I'm met with a delicious squelching noise. Each squelch is met with a corresponding sigh of pleasure from her. I up the pace, letting the sighs come louder and closer together. She starts to come and then lets out a squeal when I push a finger into her ass.

Now we're starting to have fun. "Ooh, I think she likes it". "mmHMMM" She moans louder as I start wiggling my fingers around inside her. "Does my whore like it?" "mmmm" "Does she want more?"

I don't even wait for her to answer, I've already lined up a second finger. I stay still for a moment once everything's inside- three fingers of my right hand in her cunt and the two of my left hand in her asshole. She grips deliciously on them as I start to move, alternating-pushing into her cunt as I pull out of her ass, then reversing direction. She must like the full feeling, because she starts groaning like an animal and trying to push back against my hand. I go deeper. I mean business now. I abandon the alternation, its too hard to keep up a rhythm so I just work away at her holes, faster and faster. I love her for allowing me in, for letting me stretch her. For indulging my little fantasy. I know she'll thank me later. The gag will barely be out of her mouth, she won't even really notice she's saying it, but immediately, I'll get a "Thank you, Miss". But thats later. For now I have one more surprise.

The groans swell, the gripping starts up again. This is going to be a big one. She keeps coming and coming, it's starting to feel like she may not stop, but as the orgasm starts to die down I give one last stretch so she can finish with four fingers inside. Her cunt gives me another squelch sound as I slide out, and that alone nearly makes me come.

I roll her back onto her back. I kiss her forehead as I fiddle with the buckle on the gag. "You took it so well. Well done"

She swallow the drool that's pooled in her mouth around the gag. "Thank you, Miss"

stndrds
stndrds
2 Followers