Veterans Day Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuation of a hot nurse at a veterans retirement home.
1.1k words
4.02
10.8k
10
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Webheadga
Webheadga
75 Followers

I couldn't believe I had just watched my beautiful wife strip in front of her patients. But there she stood, nude, in the middle of the floor. Her thick nipples hard and jutting out from round breasts that had just begun to sag.

I ran my eyes down her body, her brown hair feel around her shoulders where she had twirled. Her pussy neatly trimmed and glistening wet, her legs stretching to eternity with one curved slightly behind her. She was waiting for a response from me. Would I stop her from going farther or allow this to continue where it was so obviously heading.

I hesitated a moment, which caused Kathy a brief bit of worry as self consciousness made her draw back a bit. I realized then that some time must have passed but the truth was, I had no intention of stopping her, my cock was beginning to stiffen both at her and the thought of what was going to happen.

I gave her a smile and a slight nod of my head which caused her beaming smile to return.

She walked slowly back to Jerry's wheelchair. No, that's not the right word. She strutted to Jerry's chair rolling her hips with each step.

She put her arms around his neck and lowered her nude body in to his lap. As she leaned against his chest she began to softly kiss his cheek, then his ear, then his neck. He smiled. The old stern bastard actually smiled.

She deftly slid her feet to the floor and opening her stance slowly sunk to her knees in front of him. She ran her hand up his leg, undid his belt, unfastened his pants and slid the zipper down. As she pulled his boxers lower his cock sprang forth like a flesh colored jack in the box. She wrapped her hand around the shaft of his cock and began jerking him off, but it was when she licked her lips and took him in her mouth that he leaned his head back and lost any trace of the stern man he had been just an hour ago.

He placed his hand on the back of Kathy's head and began to thrust slightly upwards. After a few moments he gripped her hair in a fist as his body spasmed then his hand feel to his side as he gazed around the room in ecstasy. Kathy stood up and turned around, she licked a bit of his cum off her lips and said, "So are y'all going to fuck me or should I just turn on Matlock."

The others hurriedly undressed. Tom was the first to approach her, she kissed him and reached down to massage his hardening dick, when the other two joined them Kathy dropped to her knees and began taking each in her mouth in turn. Tom looked down past his paunchy stomach as she deep throated him, Mark absent mindedly stroked his massive black cock as she sucked his friend. Kathy pulled Tom from her mouth and turned towards Mark, taking in the view of his athletic body and full 9 inch cock. She licked the head of his dick, causing precum to dribble down her face.

Kathy motioned for Sam to join her on the floor, he hesitated but eventually joined her just the same. She laid him down on the hardwood floor and straddled him. I watched with my dick throbbing as my wife lowered herself down onto this 90 year old man, easing his hard cock inside of her pussy. Sam reached up and began to fondle her breasts, teasing her nipples.

Soon Mark began rubbing her back, Kathy took this as a cue and leaned her body down over Sam allowing her massive breasts to dangle just above his face. He stuck a tongue out and gave her left nipple a lick.

Mark knelt behind her and began rubbing her ass. He eased the head of his thick dick in between her cheeks. I saw her tense up briefly before relaxing again and allowing Mark entrance to her tight asshole, something she had let me to do maybe a dozen times in the last two decades.

She moaned as both dicks filled her holes. Mark leaned against her as she took the entirety of his cock. Tom took a knee next to her and Kathy took him back in her mouth, licking and sucking along his shaft. Tom held on as long as he could but he shot a hot white glob across her face and chest. About that time Sam grabbed her hips and thrust upwards with all his might. I could tell from the way her body was trembling that he had just came inside of her which caused her to orgasm. She pushed her hips up, both driving Mark further in and harder allowing Sam to slip out.

No sooner was Sam free than Stuart was taking his place, aiming his slightly younger cock into her cum soaked pussy and driving it home. Mark pushed her down on top of Stuart and began thrusting harder until finally he pulled his long cock out of her and came all over her back and firm ass.

That was it, that was all I could handle. I pulled out my cock and began stroking it. I yearned to cum. I needed to cum. Kathy raised herself off of Stuart and layed on her back pulling him on top of her. He lifted her legs around his shoulders and began hammering into her dripping wet cunt.

She dug her nails into his back as he tried to pull out but she held him tight as he came inside her married pussy. Stuart rolled off of her.

I looked at my wife, cum from five other men dripping from every hole and to be honest I don't think she ever looked sexier. I walked over to her as she lay panting on the floor and I felt my own orgasm building, I sped up my wanking until I shot my load across her body from her puffy cum drenched pussy to her eyes, I coated her in my cum. Kathy reached a finger down and scooped a mixture of mine, hers and the others cum off of her cunt lips, brought it to her mouth and licked her finger clean.

After a bit of rest, Kathy showered, got dressed and finished giving the guys their meds. We loaded the stuff in the truck and headed home.

She worked as a home nurse for a couple more years before her regular job made it impossible and every now and then she'd come home smelling of sex, or missing her panties, or she'd straddle my cock and I could feel another man's load inside of her.

It was the start of a new way of life for us and I'll never forget it.

Webheadga
Webheadga
75 Followers