Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 04

Story Info
The evening continues for the young slave.
2k words
4.64
11k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the story of a young man being trained by two beautiful mature dominant females Katherine, his new Mistress and her friend and lover Hannah.

All of the participants are over 18 years old and the sex and all other activities are entirely consensual.

A minute later or a minuet given the dancing it required to get him in position, his hands still tied behind him, his cock and balls exquisitely bound and the face dildo removed, he was in position on the bed, pale skin contrasting with the red silk sheet, his knees at the edge of the side of the bed, his head 18 inches from the opposite side. Hannah knelt behind his head her knees either side, ready to assume the queening position she adored. Katherine stood between his legs then after a surreptitious nod to Hannah spun around. Hannah lifted his head by the nylon mask. "You'll want to see this, you'll remember this for the rest of your life."

Katherine bend forward and grabbed his cock, then aimed it at her cunt and sank straight down onto it, taking it all in a single stroke, right down to the hilt, bound as it was like the handle of a sword. She ground herself down digging the cord into both of them. Then balancing herself with her hands on his knees, she lifted her self up a few inches before slamming her arse back into his groin.

After a few strokes and a couple of groans from Vex, Hannah dropped his head onto the bed and looked down at him.

"As good as you thought it would be?"

It was a rhetorical question and as he gasped out some kind of unneeded response Hannah knelt up and shuffled forwards, her knees then shins pinning him down and sat on his face.

Katherine lay back against Hannah, the redhead kissed her upside down on her forehead.

"So, after I come then you'd better get on with the training that Jan was on about."

"What?"

"The clean up duties."

"Oh, yes, that."

There was a pause as Katherine sat back up and took another few strokes of his cock, before she stood and his cock, slick with her cunt juice slid out of her. She turned around and took in the glorious sight of her friend and lover grinding her cunt onto his mouth.

"So, tell me again, why didn't you train your slave to do that?"

Hannah opened her eyes and smiled at the statuesque brunette who stood hand on hips in a rather business like manner.

"Well, you never mentioned it. And I never knew about it, did you?"

"No. But I'm a bit worried it might," she paused and with her index and middle fingers mimed someone walking as if to signify that Vex might not hang around.

"Really? Do you think so?"

"After last years disaster..." she trailed off.

Hannah knelt up, and his tongue tried to follow her but went out of reach.

She looked down at Vex. "Well? Are you going to serve your Mistress and do everything she orders you to do?"

Vex nodded and whispered a breathless "Yes, Miss Hannah."

"See, he's all yours." She looked down at Vex and asked "Do you promise to serve her, give yourself to her, pleasure her whenever and however she says?"

Vex took a deep breath and said "Yehmmnm" unable to finish as Hannah plonked her cunt back onto his mouth.

Hannah help her hands out, palms up "See he's going nowhere, he's all yours darling. After all he's already promised to lick your cum off a nice big cock."

Vex's tongue paused momentarily and Hannah reached down and tapped his chin urging him to keep licking. She looked up at Katherine and mimed to Katherine the following: Licking, wanking a cock, pointed at herself then a flourish of her hand palm up.

Katherine smiled at her knowing she meant that she planned on them ordering their slaves to lick their cunt cream off each others cocks.

A frisson of pleasure ran through Katherine and she instinctively reached down to her cunt, and rubbed her clit before climbing onto the bed and reaching behind her to take her slaves cock and feeding it into her hot wet cunt.

She reached forward to Hannah, and put her hands on her shoulders.

"Kiss me." It sounded like a plea but Hannah didn't need telling twice and their tongues entwined as they explored each other luscious lips while below them Vex bucked up into Katherine and sucked Hannah's clit and lips.

Predictably Vex was the first to moan that he was coming.

"Don't you dare come without my permission." Snapped Katherine and taking her weight on her left knee, his cock sliding out of her.

Katherine signalled Hannah to stand up while she herself walked around the bed.

Hannah stood, disappointed she hadn't come yet but knew that Katherine needed to impose her will on her new slave. This they had done before with Hannah's slave Liam, many times, so it was second nature to then, but new to Vex of course.

"Get round here slave." she snapped.

Vex struggled to sit up, given his hands were tied behind him, but managed to get up and scrambled round to the other side of the bed in between the two women.

Katherine made a spinning motion with her index finger "Turn around."

Vex turned round on his knees and then Katherine stood and reaching down grabbed Vex by the throat pushing his head back onto the bed, then turned her back to him and sat directly onto his face, grinding her cunt into his mouth. His tongue slipped greedily into her vagina, her cunt cream coating it, and sliding down his throat.

Katherine moved backwards and ordered him to lick her clit. His technique wasn't up to much but that would soon improve, however his enthusiasm was commendable for a novice cuntlicker.

Katherine gave him a few instructions and it wasn't long before she felt her orgasm begin to rise.

When she came she convulsed on his mouth for about ten seconds.

As her orgasm subsided she stood up then with a flourish of her hand indicated that Hannah should replace her. The redhead wasted no time in doing so, slapping Vex's nylon covered cheek as she did. "And mine better be as good as that." She snapped at the kneeling slave, his reply of "Yes Miss Hannnmnhhg" muffled by her cunt.

Her orgasm took longer than Katherine's and she had to use her own fingers to accelerate it along.

Katherine helped, it must be said, by squatting either side of Vex's thighs and sucking Hannahs gorgeous tits, but once it arrived she shouted and screamed her way through it, her superb body wracked with wave after wave of pleasure before she slumped sideways on the bed, spent.

Katherine stood, hands on hips, she lifted her left foot onto the bed. Vex looked up at her and she clicked her fingers and pointed at her left foot. Vex sprung up and turned to his right, bent-his head and kissed her stockinged foot and red high heel. He was in heaven and kissed the sheer black stockings with reverence.

"Right now Hannah will untie you and you will fuck me, hard. However you will ask for my permission to come. If you come inside me without permission you will be dismissed. And when I say dismissed, I mean forever. Is that clear?"

Vex was wide eyed and his cum coated tongue could hardly say the words he had quickly come to love saying: "Yes, Mistress."

Hannah untied his hands and clipped a leash onto the collar around his neck. She went close to his ear and snarled "You'd better be good, although I doubt that this little thing" she stepped back and lightly kicked his cock making it throb even more "could satisfy any woman."

Vex hung his head in humiliation and swallowed hard, his cock wilting a bit at her harsh words.

He knew he was going to have to perform well but also knew that he wasn't going to last long once he was banging Katherine hard.

Hannah yanked the lease and snapped "stand up slut!"

Vex stood and Katherine positioned herself on the bed, her arse near the edge then lay back and opened her legs wide.

"You'd better ask for her permission to fuck her."

"Excuse me Mistress, please may I fuck you?"

Hannah laughed "You will always ask her while on your knees."

Vex knelt and asked again.

Katherine looked down her body to the masked and collared young man.

"Yes you may, but don't you dare come without my permission."

"Yes, of course Mistress." he replied.

"Get on with it then."

Vex stood and took hold of his cock, the first time he'd touch it since they'd begun. He wanked and squeezed a few times to get it fully hard then moved in. He rubbed the head up and down her lips then pushed his cock into her hot wet cunt.

He worked it in and pushed until he was in to the hilt, well to the hilt of soft cord that still bound his cock and balls tightly.

Katherine pulled her legs up to her chest and Vex leaned into her, his hands on the bed and his arms pinning her legs up and out.

He gave her a few strokes and was ecstatic to hear her moan appreciatively.

Katherine looked past him and spoke to Hannah as if he wasn't there.

"My god I've missed a proper cock. That dildo is good but real cock is so much better." She glanced at Vex "Even if it is smaller than I prefer."

More humiliation but his cock jerked rather than wilted. Perhaps he was getting used to it? Perhaps he would come to like it, even crave it?

Hannah certainly hoped so, after all it was one of her favourite parts of the whole Mistress/slave dynamic. What happened next, took him by surprise:

"While he's fucking me please spank him darling." Katherine told the delighted redhead.

Hannah spun around theatrically and marched to the wardrobe on the far wall. She opened the one door he hadn't yet seen behind, the contents of which made his eyes bulge. All kinds of instruments of correction hung there, instruments of torture in Vex's eyes.

Hannah hummed and ahhed over her choice of punishment tool and having glanced over her shoulder, and remembering that he was a novice decided on a three inch wide and six inch long polished wooden paddle. She had used it many times on her own slave Liam and would, she mused, probably use it on him about a minute after he walked through her door on his return from the fucking cricket tour.

As she closed the door she had a second thought and picked up the very flexible foot long plastic ruler, which she found was very good for giving an already hard erection an extra boost or, if required a nice hard stroke to the cock head, enough to force any errant young man to his knees. The thought made Hannah smile and she breathed in though her nose, breathing through an exciting adrenaline rush.

She walked over to Katherine and her slave who was between her legs, fucking her rhythmically,

Hannah stopped close to them and Katherine reached out to take her hand, but Hannah put the flexible rule in her palm and held it there. They smiled at each other as Katherine's slave continued to fuck her.

As they held onto either end of the ruler Hannah smiled down at her friend, who smiled back knowing what she was thinking, that soon, although not soon enough for the liking of either, they would have a pair of slaves, trained to serve either, and both, and then to amuse them, excite them in satisfy them every day of the remainder of the summer and every evening. Liam would not go back to University until the end of September and neither knew what the young blond lad's plan were.

Katherine gasped at one particularly hard thrust and Hannah let go of the ruler leaving it in Katherine's right hand.

Hannah waited until Katherine opened her eyes then said "I expect you'll need to use that."

Katherine smiled up at her and Hannah added "On his cock."

To be continued in Part 5