All Comments on 'Vibrating Valerie on NND'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaalmost 9 years ago
Wait...what?

All I could think about when I read the scene with Val straddling the car console was how much that would burn against naked skin after the car had been sitting out in the sun all day. Val's reluctance seems to only be in the narrator's mind, since she acts like she's happy to be naked and sexual in public without much coaxing and with no mention of any backstory, plan, or reaction from the wife, it's unclear how they get from taking a friend to the beach to public sex. The part I liked best was the narrator's obvious delight in both women's bodies.

LitEroCatLitEroCatalmost 9 years agoAuthor
reply........

Hi - I left out a line that was in my mind, 'I'd left an anti scorch prophylactic beach towel across both seats and the center console.' Thanks for pointing that out. You had to be well immersed in the scene to 'see' and maybe 'feel' the burn.

Yes, Val's shyness was nearly ALL in the speaker's mind as it was how she had projected herself, but wasn't her reality.

Astute comments. Though I hope you enjoyed it too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...