Vic E 02

Story Info
Vic E still works the Strip.
3.3k words
3.4
976
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic E 02

Oh, by the way, my good people, from the end of the last chapter, that's right, my truck and I look great parked on the Strip, that's right, in my very own parking slot and that's right, Brad from my business partner's customer list, that's right, he made me a wooden bench thingy in the back of my truck that reaches across and over the wheel wells and that's right, I sit on it! And I didn't have to sit on Brad to get it either, so. Well, there was a little touching as he was installing it, but it was mutual and Ethan dumped me anyways just after he dumped into my throat, so.

Oh, and another thing that is my thing now, a strip of 3 condoms in my back pocket! I mean, yeah, sure, they are the same strip that Pete gave me a few weeks ago, but they fit right into the imprint that they left in the Denim, so it's all the same! I strut the Strip with condoms in my back pocket and that's all that matters.

Also, um, from the last chapter, I mean, maybe I won't be in such of a hurry to fill out my thighs so that I can wear that pair of shorts that I have hanging in my laundry room. I mean, they say not to ruin a good thing, right?

"Oh, Vic E, I didn't notice you sitting on your truck bench. Um, ooh, um."

"Just say it, Rick."

"Fine, Pete may have mentioned that you may have been asked by Marla to stay away from your house tonight, like for all night and knowing how close you and Marla have become, I mean, I'm sure that you would give her some privacy and all, so?"

"Oh, wow, I wasn't expecting that, Rick, um, snap, are you asking me to spend the night with you then, Rick, hmm?"

Well, shoot, I meant for those words to come out as "are you asking to have a born boy spend the night with you" instead of what side of the bed do you sleep on, so.

"Well, don't put in on a megaphone, Vic E, but yeah, yeah, I am, so?"

Alright, fine, I'm no better at letting someone down easy as I am at sex, fine. But in my defense, looking fem takes work and I don't see any straight fag guy being happy sharing a mirror in morning to shave, not that I have to shave as often as most guys my age, but still, right? I'm on Chang a lot and I'm not getting kicked out into the street in the morning because the sex was over and then he realized that he spent the night with a guy. Also, I haven't really had sex yet and the condom imprints that are my thing now are just imprints in my back pocket, so.

But Marla did ask for my house for the night because apparently, fricking Pete finally made a worth while move! Which he should have made months ago because Marla is worthy female, but I certainly wanted to give her some privacy, so, LOL, I went a totally different direction! And I only lied to Rick just a little bit.

"Listen, Rick, I'm sorry, but I've already made other arrangements and I'd look like a bitch if I bitched out now, so, I mean, we'll talk another time, Rick."

Yeah, no, I don't think he bought that, but the truth is, well, I went ahead and reserved a cabin for Marla and Pete down at the Crooked Tree Resort for the weekend, but I didn't want to say that to Rick for fear of a late-night knock on the door and that should be a legit little white fib. I mean, it hasn't taken me long to figure out who wants what from me on the Strip and most of it involves stripping another way and then the condom imprints would be trash in trash can, so.

But there is a little fun involved in the cat and mouse game though. Especially with so many people cruising and walking up and down the Strip. Oh, and even though Marla might be taking a couple of days off from her detailing business, I mean, I was still working the schedule on my mini tablet. While wearing my short shorts with the condom strip imprints.

"Hey, Mack, what's up then, hmm?"

"Oh, Vic E, nice perch up there, LOL, have you been practicing that leg bounce thing then LOL?"

Well, yeah, LOL, I had been practicing that leg bounce thing, which is one of the reasons I decided to not develop thunder thighs, I mean, fuller thighs.

"I have to keep my eye on things, Mack and protect my parking slot and this perch that Brad made for me is perfect, so, so, where is your cousin Mickey then, hmm?"

"Oh, probably on the other side of the Strip buying you some flowers and chocolates, so."

"Hmph! He's probably buying flowers and chocolates for some floozy who actually has a sex life, but tell him that I said "hey" anyways."

"Well, Vic E, just step off the edge and join the modern world then. Talk to you later."

Hmm, I mean, didn't I just "step off of the edge" with Ethan just three weekends ago? I mean, I did, right folks?

"Hey."

"Oh, and I'm still not speaking with you, Ethan, so."

[Ponytail whips and flips from side to side]

"Look, Vic E, I didn't dump you."

"Oh, I mean, no you didn't because you still want me from time to time, but you could have thought to mention to me and literally everyone else that you have Marci five months preggo and you have Nancy four months preggo, so, I mean, are there others then, Ethan, hmm?"

"Oh, I mean, the lab tests from Franny are still out, so?"

[Ponytail flips to one side and one side only, indicating that Ethan should just walk away]

Which he eventfully did.

"Open that tablet, Vic E and get my cousin's ATV's in. Him and his buddy went totally a muck!"

[Opens the detailing and cleaning schedule]

"Leo, the best I can do is this Wednesday after 3pm. Marla is off for the weekend, so?"

"I mean, come on, Vic E, isn't there a little closer to dinner hour than 3pm, hmm?"

"Oh, um, sure Leo, but you have to promise that only you and just you and your cousin Wayne trailer the ATV's over. I don't like the way Wayne's "buddy" eye balls Marla or myself. I mean, I'm pretty sure the guy is whacking off before he even leaves the driveway, so?"

"Done! And?"

"Two thinly sliced rib eye steaks, med rare, no veggies, no starch and two cans of silver cans of beer, which you have to bring because I'm just 20, so?"

"Holy wife material snap, Vic E!"

"Will you please be clean when you roll in, Leo?"

"Holy honeymoon snap, Vic E!"

[Notification sent to his phone]

And that's how leave that! And I just threw in that "please be clean" thing for fun. Leo is quite clean cut and always seems clean to me, but if you're going to step off of the edge, I mean, you need the edge first, right?

"Chip, chirp."

"Josh?"

"Chip, chirp, Vic E, um, hey."

"OMG, hey, Josh, um, ooh, ooh, Josh, what is that in your hand then?"

"Um, it's just a CC ball cap that I thought you could pull your ponytail through. Or something, I don't know, so."

"Well, lower my tail gate and step up then, Josh."

[Clunk, step, creak]

"OMG, such a convenient bench seat for you to perch on, Vic E."

And it's universally known that when someone twists and straddles the cute little sitting bench, that it is then implied that the bringer of the ball cap gift can proceed to pull the ponytail through the back of the ball cap without retribution, right? And to make it clear that there are undies just under the seam of the rear beltline of the shorts, right? And it also be universally known and accepted that the wearer of the new ball cap has the right and the option to fit in on perfectly, LOL, like three times before Josh finished with his nervous pulling of my ponytail.

"There, it looks great, Vic E."

[Ahh, a few more adjustments according to the reflection in the Crate & Pallet store window, so]

"So, who is going first then, Vic E?"

"Neither of us, Josh. It's Friday on the Strip, so enjoy that."

"Well, that was the last time that I ever knocked on a door and then twisted the knob without pausing for a moment, so I guess I just went first, so."

Nope, I wasn't going to engage in that conversation with Josh. I mean, he caught me slipping on a sports bra once, so, big whoop, right?

"Alright fine, it's in the days gone by now, but the real reason that I'm here, is, um, a little embarrassing, Vic E, but um, what, well, would Marla detail my scooter or just laugh me out of town then, hmm?"

Which was clearly code for what do I do now, right? I mean, LOL, yeah, Marla would never mess around with a scooter! But I knew his code as soon as he stepped up into the bed of my truck!

"Well, here's what you do, Josh. First, you walk three blocks to the Oak Street corner and turn left and then turn right into that alley, but first, you tell me when you got the nerve to buy pantyhose, so?"

"(Tee, he) what?"

"Your shirt moved when you stepped up into the rear of my truck, Josh and the waistband of pantyhose are totally recognizable, so?"

"Hmph! Well, I used the self-checkout lane at the 50 cents store, so, tee, he, so, that way you say then, Vic E?"

I mean, I went through a pantyhose selfie period, so I knew what was going on under his shirt. Also, I liked my pantyhose selfie phase and I will revisit that by request on my private Chang page, so.

"Yoo-hoo, hey, Vic E."

[Glances at Jake, checks mini tablet schedule. Also, tough guys say "yoo-hoo" then?]

"Jake, I don't see you on Marla's schedule, so? Wait, you just picked up two weeks ago! What's up then, hmm?"

"Vic E, straight up, I want to get modern and I wouldn't be mad with one of those "Vic E Bars" with the rear camera mount on my bike, so?"

"OMFG, do you mean a "sissy bar" Jake?"

"Yeah, but I know that sounds politically incorrect these days, so it's getting up and down the Strip that it's better to call it a "Vic E Bar" although as I just said that out loud, well, at least you're known more now, Vic E, so?"

"(Stupid fucking guy who named that back in the day!) Climb up into my office and we'll search the website and I'll schedule something."

Seriously? Big tough guy Jake walked up to my truck and announced himself with a "yoo-hoo" while in public on the Strip? I've seen it all now! But my fancy wooden bench held his weight!

"Ooh, cute truck bench, Vic E!"

Seriously? Big tough guy Jake walked up to my truck and announced himself with a "yoo-hoo" while in public on the Strip and then says "ooh, cute bench" then? Now I've seen it all now!

"Hmm, too tall, but I like the chrome finish, Vice E, so, keep scrolling. Oh, oh, that one!"

[Click to shopping cart, refrain from disturbing Marla with notification for now]

"Well, Marla is off this weekend getting to know a few things about relaxation, Jake, so I'm refraining to send the work order tonight, but I'll take of it tomorrow afternoon, so?"

Oh, I was waiting it, you know, that "let's seal the deal in alley" pickup line.

[Oh, a cheek kiss, that's unusual]

"Vic E, are you having a party tomorrow not or what? There's mumbling all up and down the Strip and some of that mumbling has you in a special party outfit, so?"

"What? Jake, what? No, what? Who has been mumbling such nonsense?"

"Vic E, I just don't want to miss you in a green sparkly sequined jumpsuit, that's all, so?"

"What? A green sparkly sequined jumpsuit? Who is saying this, Jake? Answer me!"

I mean, it's black sequined, not green, so. And black flip flops go with it, so.

"You know, the people on the Strip, Vic E. And maybe they are saying that the date of a small coin could be read from the way it fits so tight if there was a back pocket to put a coin in, so?"

Well, that part was true.

"Jake, listen to me, I'll get your "Sissy Vic E Bar" scheduled and all, but seriously, you have to get off of the steroids. They are shrinking your brain cells as well as your man thing, so, just get back with the evening and wait for the notification to come across your phone and by no means am I having a shiny and electric goth party tomorrow night, heard?"

So much for private invites, right? And the party wasn't at my place anyways. I just happened to get an invitation given my new popularity on the Strip, that's all. And maybe because I bought Marla's BFF, Kim, an even better black jumpsuit to wear at her underground party. And maybe because I promised to not stay too long. In my sparkly black sequined jumpsuit that wouldn't hide the date on a small coin, so.

[Whoop]

"Vic E! I'm getting weird texts again!"

[Weep]

"Lies, all lies, Marla."

[Weep]

"Just find your love life."

Also, shouldn't I be on Marla's BBF list too?

[Whoop]

"Don't U try to dare fuck Kim!"

[Whoop]

"Oh, wait, I've peeked U, so, LOL."

Ha, ha, right? There is a clown in every detailing shop!

And really, I mean, women's jumpsuits just don't come with a zipper fly or I'd push her friend Kim hard up against the wall and do her hard! I mean, once that damn basically "painted on" black sequined jumpsuit goes on, LOL, that's it, but I'd do Kim hard! Well, I'd do Kim hard if I could do a woman hard, but it's still the same, only not really, which makes it back to still the same, so.

"Vic E, are you day dreaming or working, huh?"

"Oh, hey, Charley, um, I was just reminding someone that I can do sex hard, so?"

"Uh-huh, okay, so, how about a quick ride to the alley then, hmm? You can tell me all about how hard you can do sex, so?"

I mean, first it was Rick with his spend the night and then it was Mack telling me to step off of the edge and then along came Leo and announced me as wife material and then there was Josh who came around and revealed his secret wearing of pantyhose and wanting directions to "man" section of the alley and then here was tough guy Jake with his "yoo-hoo" and his steroid problems and his party misinformation and now I'm back to "let's hook up in the alley" with Charley! I mean, the Middleton Strip, right? There are few dull moments here, so.

"Ahh, come on, Vic E, it seems to me that I could do you hard right through your fishnets, so you only have to drop your shorts, am I right, Vic E?"

[Screech, screeching tires save yet another day]

"Sorry, Charley, but my 11pm ride just screeched in! So, bye."

[Whoa, a one-handed flip jump over the edge of the bed of the truck like a gymnast then?]

[And the ponytail in the hat followed]

[Sedan door whips open and slams shut!]

"This doesn't mean anything, Ethan!"

"I own you, Vic E! No matter how many girls I've gotten preggo this year!"

"Screech the tires and go (daddy)! But thanks for the perfectly timed rescue."

[Screech, squeal, wheel hop, squeal]

I mean, when you only had one lover before, then who else do you fall back on, right? And when you only sucked off one lover before, I mean, who else was my daddy then, am I right?

"Oh, yeah, Vic E, that's my owned fem boy, ooh, ahh, oh, oh who is your daddy then, Vic E?"

[Slurp, whoa, gulp, geez, ug, ow, slurp, ug, ug, ug, woo, ug, ugh, ugh, ooh, ow, slurp, gag]

"Shut it, Ethan, I just don't want your active swimmers to get anymore girls preggo tonight, that's all!"

[Slurp, whoa, gulp, geez, ug, ow, slurp, ug, ug, ug, woo, ug, ugh, ugh, ooh, ow, slurp, gag]

"Yeah, and a little less jibber jabbering and a lot more sucking from you then, Vic E!"

[Gag, slurp, gag, ug, ow, ooh, gag, gulp, slurp, gag, gag, gag, suck, suck, suck]

"Yeah, who is your daddy, Vic E?"

[Whoa, squirt, gulp, squirt, gulp, stream, gulp, squirt, gulp, ooze, gulp, ooze, gulp, drizzle, gulp]

"Ahh, yeah, this means nothing, just like you said when you jumped in my car after texting me to rescue you, Vic E! Ahh, and catch all of my drizzle too!"

[Slurp, milk it, slurp, milk it, lick, milk it, huh, done]

"[Wipes mouth] This still means nothing, Ethan. You're just my only "go to" right now and nothing more, so."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, smooch, mwah, ahh, ahh, ahh]

"Now take me back to my truck in my parking slot and then you know, you can dump me again, so?"

[Huh, a slow creep pullout of the sedan instead of a screech, so, huh]

"We're still cool then, Vic E?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, smooch, mwah]

I mean, Ethan was all I really had, so. Well, unless something happens at the party that I'm attending tomorrow night.

"Oh, are you calling it a night then, Vic E?"

"Um, ooh, I just needed a drink from my water bottle, Kenny, to um, clear my throat, but um, I'm not leaving just yet and um, I mean, just because I jumped out of Ethan's car and needed a throat clearing drink, I mean, nothing means anything anyways, so?"

"Oh, I didn't even notice any of that, but um, a while ago I received these crazy texts from Marla and she asked me to swing by her work shop and check to see that her three garage doors are secured with her 418 padlocks and um, well, is there a problem if I swing by when you leave to go home and start the um, inspection process, so?"

"Kenny! You want to have sex with me tonight?"

"Well, I mean, it would be nice if you were on my left arm while we checked on the bazillion padlocks, so?"

"Kenny! You want me to wear bright red undies for you while you sex on me?"

I mean, it's in the code book, folks. Just look up "on my left arm" and you'll see.

"Maroon will do, so, Vic E?"

I mean, not too many CD's or Traps look good in bright red undies, so maroon is a "go to" I think. And I go to them on a regular basis, so.

However, LOL, the 418 padlocks on the garage had to be checked and shaken since Marla had security cameras installed and she would know quick! But without another "daddy" for the night. But guys, right, help them shake a few padlocks and it's phew, phew, phew!

End Vic E 02