Zaza 01

Story Info
Zaza introduces his people to his other people for a party.
2.4k words
3.83
1.6k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zaza 01

That time when your friends Gwen and Sydney made you sit in the backseat of Gwen's SUV and look through the two front seats as we parked at the entry way of the un-official park known as the "spot", right? I mean, I wasn't spying on my own people, but the girls were totally sizing up the crowd because they were on a mission to spread the word about an upcoming warehouse party.

"Hmmm, what did you call this place, Zaza? And just how did these people become your people?"

"It's called the "spot" Gwen and they are my people because they are very forgiving, not to mention that my friend Rikki introduced me around. Actually, that's Rikki on the right. The really short girl and while I'm pointing out my people to you, that's Jay on the left with the red bandana around his bicep. He has walked me to my car a couple of times."

"Oops, um, and has the guy with the red bandana on his bicep been your boyfriend a couple times too, Zaza?"

Ah, sorry folks, pause for a few moments of dead silence in the SUV because I didn't see that one coming back to me, I guess.

"Shut it Sydney, but he does make sure I get my car safely. Anyways, what do you guys think? Are my people enough like the people you came here to find? I mean, they are pretty good people."

"Well, from this distance I would say that your people are the type of people that the party promoter sent us out looking for and there are a lot of people here too, which should help the promoter get the TV News coverage he wants for the long "wait" line to get inside of the warehouse party."

"Cool, but these are my people, so the two of you have to walk behind me tonight while you walk the circle and pass out your warehouse party promo flyers. I mean, these two shopping bags that I brought with me tonight and all, right girls?"

"What do you think Sydney?"

"Fine Gwen, but that damn Hollywood cleavage tape better work! Or at least it better give the clubbers the best wardrobe failure of the summer, either way."

"Hey, just what the hell are the two of you doing right now in the front seats? I mean, you both made it clear that I should wear my long jeans and my hoodie."

"Yeah, well, when you get boobs, then you can use them to attract a crowd. I mean, the promoter is paying us to pass out each flyer and also work at his weekend warehouse club, so that's exactly what we're going to do."

I mean, who wears a bikini top under their t-shirt on a warm evening? I mean, other than girls, who both have nice boobs and are sure to pass out all of their promo flyer's. In like nine minutes.

And who prints out promo flyers that are the exact size and shape of a Denim jean back pocket so they fit perfectly in a back pocket and don't get lost? I mean, other than this promoter guy?

"Alright, let's go meet your people, Zaza. Oh, um, if Mr. Bicep Bandana whisks you away, ah, should we interfere with that or what?"

"Well, given my lack of attention attracting boobs as you have pointed out and all, I don't see that to be an issue tonight as the both of you are clearly demonstrating right now, but if Jay and I do disappear for a minute, well...."

"Enough said, Zaza. Oh, and thanks for our thin leather vests, Zaza, but what's in the other little brown paper bag you brought with you? And by the way, Sydney already rummaged through it, so why did you bring cigarettes and an energy drink? I didn't know that you smoked."

"Oh, I don't smoke, but Rikki watches out for me and she likes her cigs and her legal buzz."

"Again, enough said Zaza, but we will talk about that more later because that's called a pay off a lot more than it's called friendship. Anyways, it's show time, so let's get with it."

Oh, so, boobs in bikini tops on a warm summer evening work that fast, huh? I mean, granted, the cute shape of the promo flyers probably caught as many eyes as anything else, but I didn't expect that Gwen and Sydney would be circled so quickly as they explained about the underground party, which what was identified on the promo flyers. LOL, nor did I expect them to personally insert a select few directly into a few select rear jean pockets. Even into the rear pockets of a select few of the goth girls who frequent the "spot" on a regular basis.

And no, I never had a chance to walk in front of them, beside them or even behind them. But my friend Rikki came to my rescue. Rikki always comes to my rescue.

"So, Zaza, are those girls your other people? They have attracted quite a crowd and all."

"Hey Rikki, and yeah, Gwen and Sydney are my other people and they are here promoting a pretty sweet party next weekend. It's in the Middleton warehouse district, so right up your alley, right Rikki?"

"That sounds cool, but how do I know I can actually get inside? And is that my bag you're holding?"

"Yup, LOL, my weekly dues of cigs and Blue Cow. And do you see the shapely brunette that's walking towards us? That's Sydney and she's one of the club bartenders. She also needs a good bar back to work with her, so I recommended you. And it will really cool because the owner said I could attend the party if I worked a Graphic Novel give away booth and he said the booth will be pretty close to Sydney's bar area, so we'll be close to each other."

"So, I'd be like half her little bar back bitch and half your baby sitter to make sure your undies stay on and that your drink doesn't get spiked? And why is she fooling around with my hair already?"

"Ooh la, la, this little devil in disguise must be Rikki right, Zaza?"

"Ugh, Sydney, Rikki, Rikki, Sydney."

"Oh, your hair will side slant nicely, Rikki. I mean, you can see with only one eye, right Rikki? And maybe one bright purple streak on this side and some crisp new black Denim jeans that aren't, you know, military capri cargo pants and a slightly padded push up bra, just for the extra eye attraction, huh? Give her some more cigarettes Zaza and then go find your boyfriend. I'd say you have about 30 minutes more. Oops, unless I wasn't supposed to say "boyfriend" out loud."

Like I said, and there was my friend Rikki who was sure to come to my rescue and cut that boyfriend stuff off at the knees, right?

"Hah, we all say it, but not out loud, I guess. Anyways, why are you still fooling with my hair and what's wrong with my army surplus capri cargo pants? Um, Sydney. Sydney with the good hair. And nicely flared hips. And doesn't need a padded push up bra either."

Yeah, no, I don't argue with Sydney. It just never works out for me or anyone else. And there was no way that I was going to get in the middle of any discussions about military pants vs crisp new black Denim jeans. Besides, I could see Jay tapping his toe with his arms crossed and Sydney said that I needed to be quick about things, so I snuck away towards Jay. Also, huh, I've never known Rikki to stand so still ever before while in a heated discussion over a shade of purple hair dye. I mean, I need to figure that trick out because the Rikki I know drinks energy drinks and shuffles in circles a lot.

"Hi Jay."

"Hey Zaza, ah, are you trying to get a group promotion by bringing those boobs, I mean those girls down here to the park tonight?"

"LOL, well, you know, I do have other people in my life and they are on a mission to find certain other people and all these people fit the bill, so here they are. Or they are somewhere in the middle of that circle of people. So, I don't think we have been this alone before and we only have a little time, so did you want me to drink a beer with you?"

"Whoa, Zaza, whoa, whoa, whoa! Did you just volunteer to drink a beer with me and maybe lose a little of your apprehensions? And I wasn't staring, gawking and ogling at your people."

"LOL, yes you were, but that's a guy thing, so it's alright. And we can talk about how Gwen inserted that flyer in your back pocket, LOL, another day. So, if I've learned anything, the beer is kept in the back of Jake's truck towards the back of the parking lot? Mm-mmm?"

"Holy frisky snap, Zaza! Wait a minute, who are you and what did you do with the usually timid Zaza? Am I being punked? Where are the hidden cameras?"

"LOL, what can I say, Jay? You wore me down and you've been more than patient with me and well, I don't mind admitting that bringing Gwen and Sydney down here seems to have created a spark in me too. LOL, I mean, the "spark" line is still forming and all over there, but maybe it's time for a few sparks our way now. Besides, all that staring, gawking and ogling that you weren't doing a few moments ago seems to have left you with a condition and all."

"Well, when you pull your alien skin off and call me out for cheating on Zaza, just remember that I was duped! And I know you're an alien under that skin because the real Zaza never wears long jeans, so where are the hidden cameras?"

Before I allowed Jay to lead me towards the rear of the "spot", I took one glance back at the circle of people, who apparently needed to hear again and again about the party information on the flyers, just to make sure that Jay and I had that promised 30 minutes. LOL, and apparently, based on the circle around Gwen and Sydney, we had our 30 minutes. And I'm not even going to waste my time asking if I'm right about the holding power of boobs, but I'm right, right folks?

"Alright Zaza, I'm not calling you out or complaining, but you never did have a medical condition that prevented you from kneeling down, right? I mean, you were just pretty quick about things. Not that I'm complaining."

"Slurp, slobber, hmmm, ga, ga, slurp."

"And that maybe you have practiced with a banana, even though you said you never buy bananas at the store, right?"

"Gulp, slurp, ga, ga, hmmm, gag, slobber, gulp."

"And that time you promised that you would swallow if you ever sucked me off? Because it's coming Zaza."

"Gulp, choke, gulp, gag, gag, ewe, ewe, ewe, cough, cough, gulp, gulp, slurp."

Well, I'm sure that Jay was getting tired of my silly hand jobs and he did break away from Boobs McGee and the Greek Goddess to "talk" with me, so it was OK and probably about time. And by the way, yeah, Jay definitely thought it was about time. Also, ewe, but I did it and my boyfriend Jay was quite pleased, not that Jay is my boyfriend or anything.

"Finally! Anyways Zaza, that was great, but Rikki spied on us and you bought her the most expensive phone with those three cameras, so you may have to come up with some more cigarettes soon. Also, huh, is there a hair solon in the park that I don't know about? She looks a little different."

"Never mind Rikki right now. Does "finally" mean you're happy or does it just mean that you're relieved from being horny for a little while, Jay (cough, ewe, spit, cough)?"

"Well, can't it mean both, I ask in the nicest way possible? But listen this party that Boobs McGee and the Greek Goddess are promoting????"

"LOL, you're good Jay. I'm only invited to the warehouse club party to work a Graphic Novel give away booth, so don't give me those "OMG, I'm feeling tied down already" eyes and have fun. I mean, not too much fun. But you better stop by my give away booth and at least say hello to me and that clearly means don't say hello to me with a babe on your arm. Or condoms in your shirt pocket!"

I mean, I only had a couple of rules to live by and they didn't seem unrealizable to me. What did seem unrealizable was how Jay was correct about Rikki's hair. I mean, was there a hair solon in park that I didn't know about either?

Also, aren't your friends at least supposed to give you a couple minutes of privacy just after the first time you orally pleased the boyfriend?

"Zaza, those girls, you know, your other people wanted me to tell you that they met a couple guys and they are going to "talk" for a few minutes more, so you can say good bye to your boyfriend Jay for just a little longer. And I'm sure you heard Sydney with the good hair clearly and loudly state that I needed some new crisp black Denim jeans, so don't get me any off-brand stuff. And by the way, oops, it looks like your boyfriend Jay needs you to be his girlfriend one more time."

Huh? What? Ugh, right? Give it up once and SOB, they want it again!

"Ah, Jay, I thought you felt like I was weighing you down with relationship issues already?"

"Oh, well, I got over that for now. I mean, I love you and it's you and me against the world, right Zaza?"

"Is that the same as you love it when I lean against Jake's front bumper on my knees? Again! And with Rikki taking more photos?"

Well, I had already gagged, choked, spit, coughed, gagged again, choked some more and went all ewe, ewe, ewe once for the night, so one more time wouldn't kill me. Besides, with my "people" being busy and all for a few minutes more with the guys they met, well, you know, right?

End Zaza 01