All Comments on 'Victim?'

by ArrowDel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what potential

What the hell? You had a really great start to the story. However you tell us about all the "fun" toys on the counter and the "not so plesant looking toys" on the other side and all we get is a little oral and foot manipulation? What a let down. Lesbian non conscent is not so readily found. Why not rewrite and bring all those fun toys into play? Just one girls opinion.

ArrowDelArrowDelabout 11 years agoAuthor
Well

I wrote this piece for a particular person, intending to keep it entirely gender neutral as they were somewhat confused when I wrote it and I was pandering to their preferences. The not so pleasant toys were there as a mind fuck to shock them more than anything else because the main thing here was meant to be kidnapped and helpless.

ticklishsolesticklishsoles6 months ago

Ohhhh to be taken in this manner and used for Mistress’ pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArrowDel@ArrowDel
FOR THE LOVE OF MY SANITY, DO NOT JUST RANDOMLY PM ME, ASK FIRST IN THE ROOM YOU HAPPEN TO SEE ME IN AND SEE IF I AM AVIALABLE!!! About me...hummm... Caucasian, 5'6", 240lb, 38D-42-48, brunette with hazel eyes and glasses. I am a BDSM Switch (if you are looking for a fu...

story TAGS