Victim Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

The D-Date came around all too quickly and I was getting excited at the 'Red Invitation Card' and its prospect of meeting Dev's powerful and influential bosses and the consequences of the same for his much awaited and hyped promotion to the rank of Vice President.

Dev had purposefully taken a break on that particular day, so that he could make me ready for the occasion. I too had taken an off on ground of exigencies of household work and spend a good four hours in one of the best parlours of the city. On my return, Dev took me into the bathroom straight away, stripped me completely naked. I was apprehensive, but soon came into reality when he asked me to put my new thong on.

When I did the same he picked up a pair of parlour precision perfect manicure scissors and began trimming down my pubic hair in a way so that it didn't protrude out or show too much past the edge of my tiny panties on either side of my fleshy inner thighs.

Once he had finished with the scissors he directed me to take the thong off and then got down to shave me around the particular areas where he had trimmed my pubic hair just recently. Once done to his perfection and satisfaction, he made me turn around to face the wall to wall bathroom mirror right above the designer wash basin.

As I looked in saw I was left with a very narrow strip of black hair no more than an inch wide running right from my clitoris to about four inches below my deep belly button. My pubic hair is not only very dark and dense but is very long and wavy. So Dev made it a clear point to trim the extra length so that the look was more like a recently mowed grass field.

I am a typical Bengali beauty with profusion of armpit as well as pubic hair to match my long, straight, dark and dense hair falling well past my opulent buttocks. Even today when I shampoo my luxurious hair, Dev shamelessly put his face well into my hair to relish its smell and silkiness.

I became very aroused when Dev was shaving me and I asked him to fuck me but he told me to wait and I would be able to celebrate later on the evening once his coveted post was officially announced and then we could celebrate a fucking session in our hot-tub with a glass of champagne.

I was over-whelmed with excitement and realized that on our way back from the party, Dev would probably be more excited about his recently declared promotion at the New Year party and would be fucking me crazy as soon as we stepped into our sweet home.

I curbed my excitement although I was rather wet like a teenage girl.

I had my shower and then began dressing myself acquisitively with the new undergarments and the party-wear. To my horror I found, when I pulled my thong up, that it had cut into my pussy lips and they were exposed outside the narrow band of material. Dev had shaved all of the hair on either side of my thick outer labia but now the lips themselves were showing like a pair of camel-toe.

Dev loved this and told me I looked very slutty -- Something I wasn't very impressed about.

My bra was so small it was almost a juggling act to keep my breasts on the cup -- It really wasn't a cup but more like a ledge. My breasts were of decently big size but they were being firm otherwise, I was able to keep them in place with some difficulty at last.

Fortunately my nipples are not very big but can become longer when I am really excited but most of the time they are rather flat, particularly when I'm tensed.

Next I wore my skirt and my top and was very relieved to see that nothing was visible through the material and nobody would know I was wearing this silly underwear my crazy husband had bought for me to celebrate the much awaited occasion.

I realized I had to keep Dev in good humour, because it was going to be his big night. He dressed in a very casual but totally smart six ounce denim shirt and twelve ounce denim jeans and was looking really good in his casual wear with a pair of sneakers and a matching sporty belt and wrist-watch.

I was impressed looking at him and was looking forward to this night too eagerly.

* * * * *

About an hour before we were due to leave for the dinner the landline phone rang and I answered it politely.

It was Shellie, the Executive Assistant of the Managing Director. She was more informal than the previous occasion and wished me all the best for the dinner party and hoped everything would go well but added a very cautious tag-line: 'Take Care' before she hung up the phone with some degree of suspense in her voice as well as behaviour.

This concerned me as to why she would suggest -- I had to 'Take Care'? I turned around and asked Dev as to what she could have meant by saying 'Take Care'?

He told me he didn't know much about that; but he knew some of the other managers had said something about not knowing what would happen at these highend Corporate parties at the very end!

I was a little perturbed but decided to dismiss any doubts and have a good time.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: II -- Into The New Year Party!

The black Limousine of MD's exclusive private luxurious fleet of vehicles was there at the door-step. The well-dressed and mannered chauffer was to decent to open the rear door for me to step in first followed by my husband. Once we were well settled inside, the chauffer soundlessly closed the door.

As we settled down, the chauffer smoothly ignite the luxury machine. There was another Red Envelop in-between our seats. It was marked my name -- 'Divya'! I opened the Red Cover -- There was a Red handmade paper with golden letters -- 'There is a chilled Chilean Red Wine on your side of the door slot. At the front seat slot there are wine glasses. Please relish the wine and enjoy the trip over to the farmhouse.'

By the time Dev and I finished with our second round of wine, the Limousine slowly and smoothly stopped in front of the oriental designed main gate of the farmhouse.

Dev's boss, Raghu Pillai watched us as we alighted from the limousine. He had been standing right there at the granite steps, taking in some cool evening air when we arrived, and he smiled satisfactorily as he recognised Dev and was immensely pleased to see his luscious wife; that is me.

By the time Dev took his time to thank the chauffer for the nice drive over to the farmhouse, and in that time Raghu Pillai had run an appreciative eye over my well toned parloured body.

Most of the other guests were already here, and Raghu knew without doubt that I was the hottest of the women here in the party tonight without an iota of doubt. More importantly I was the object of the whole exercise, certainly as far as the first stepping stone Raghu was concerned.

I looked around and gave a quick glance of the farmhouse and at the very first impression it was resembling that of an exclusive country club, and Raghu left no stone unturned to impress two of his senior Bosses in general and of course I the woman of the occasion in particular.

Tonight he wished to impress Mrs. Divya Das, in more than one way. And quickly he made a mental note to arrange for her husband's first out of town assignment at the earliest possible opportunity. So that he could possibly have this voluptuous married beauty to himself for at least a week or so, before she being corrupted by his two other dominating Bosses.

He smiled inwardly with gauging the future of Mrs. Divya Das as to how strategically she would become a mistress; as the couple walked towards him, which both Dev and Divya took at the face value of Raghu Pillai -- The sly fox!. They smiled back at him maintaining the same etiquette and mannerism, as Dev was extra cautious and polite to introduce me to Mr. Pillai, "Hi Mr. Raghu! This is my wife Divya."

Raghu reached out and took my outstretched hand and said words sugar coated, "Hello, I finally get the pleasure of meeting Mrs Divya Das at last! It's such a pleasure to meet your nice and beautiful wife..." He added the second sentence while pressing her hand with some amount of extra feeling, which just can't be appreciation alone.

My small and fair hand was engulfed by Raghu's huge and dark paw, easily twice the size of mine, as if he was gauging the warmth and smoothness of my skin at the same time.

It was then I noticed that Mr. Raghu Pillai was physically big in almost all aspects of physical attributes in comparison to my caring husband: standing tall at around 6'1" and weighing over 200 pounds, broad shoulders and athletic build, with short and dark hair matching his otherwise dark south Indian skin. What I probably could not fathom-out at that point of time was that like his hair and skin colour Mr. Pillai too had an extra darker shade of personality, which was being well covered with his false ear to ear grin at me.

Under other circumstances I would have brush past him like a non-entity and does not exsit to me at all, as I simply hate people with double standard. But today's situation was different so also the occasion and the timing. So, with much difficulty I too flashed a false smile at his compliment and held his big hand warmly and said, "Thank you sir, I'm pleased to meet you too".

Still holding my soft hand with his manly paw, Mr. Raghu Pillai said in a cracked voice, "Now none of that extra formal 'SIR' business talk -- My name is Raghu Pillai. You may call me 'RAGHU'. No need of adding that 'MR.' even as a pre-fix. And I would call you plain and simple 'DIVYA', hope you won't mind. Calling each other by the first name enhances the bonding to the next level very fast." Saying so he gave a quick squeeze to my delicate hand and added, "Come on in, the others are already drinking and enjoying the evening inside, and we should go in and order some rare drinks and fine dining before the night get over fast!"

With that he politely guided me inside, still holding my hand in his and strategically elbowing Dev aside as if he was non-existent to him and me as laughingly he moved inside to the exquisite ethnic bar section meant only for the upper crest of select few where Raghu began the process of introductions to the Company Directors, Partners and a few Venture Capitalists.

I turned back to look at Dev, who was lagging behind by a few yards, of course, he was standing about fifteen yards behind me and was mingling in with the crowd out there whom it seems that he had known to most of the folks out there by face and name.

But where I was brought was the upper and exclusive 'Inner Circle' of people -- Definitely pretty senior age-wise and designation by too. Very few people were approaching this section with maximum care and minimum words with only 'Hello', 'Sir' and 'Thank You' galore. I could easily see the jealous eyes of a few of Dev's colleagues wives eyes. It's a 'But Natural' aspect of the dictum I thought at that moment of time.

Just before Raghu left my hand, he politely said to me, "Now don't be afraid to order whatever you like, at least as far as drink and dining are concerned." He smiled conspiratorially at me before vanishing into the depth of the sprawling farmhouse.

"Now Divya, with your husband's new achieved status, I may take the privilege of offering you some fine and rare champagne please? That would be a good place to start with!" I heard a deep voice behind of me telling an elaboration like chanting homilies from Olympian heights.

I turned around to see a Punjabi Sardar with a height of 6'3" and a weight of about 240 pounds with salt and pepper beard and an expensive suite with a matching turban, "Jaswant. I'm Jaswant Singh the Deputy Managing Director of the Company." Said the imposing personality as he extended his hand to literally engulf mine.

If Raghu's grip was good, then Jaswant's was better, much better. He elegantly escorted me to the VIP Bar and ordered for the rare 'Dom Perignon' champagne. Snatching out the champagne glass from the bar tender Jaswant stylishly handed over the same to me with a punch line, "A rare champagne for a rare beauty!"

I was impressed. With a polite smile I took the crystal cut-glass from Mr. Singh's hand a took a sip only to blur-out almost spontaneously, "UUUMMMMMM... IT TASTES SOOO GOOOD... AND SOOO SMOOOTH..."

My voice was cut into with a witty interjection from Mr. Singh, "DON'T WORRY MRS. DIVYA DAS... WHATEVER WE'LL OFFER YOU TODAY... WILL BE TASTING GOOOD AND SMOOOTH!" I could see the level of sarcasm in his voice. He smiled broadly like a typical Sardar and told me to enjoy, and then walked to the far side of the swimming pool, where the senior directors were gathered.

I took another sip, which tasted even better. I took a third gulp and kept it in my mouth without swallowing in to relish the taste and flavour to inter-mingle with my taste-buds. I closed my eyes in appreciation of an expensive and exquisite drink, that was when I felt a mild tap on my left shoulder; that was pretty feminine.

I opened my eyes to see a mermaid -- Literally standing in front of me -- Dripping wet in an exclusive blood-red two pieces of the skimpiest of the bra and panty I'd ever seen even in the rarest of rare porn flick!

"Shellie Khambatta!" She said huskily, oozing raw sensuality from her pouty lips as she seductively wiped her upper lip with the tip of her tongue, "Hope you remember me..."

"AAAHHHHHH... SHELLIE..." I was quite excited to hear the first known voice of the evening, "I'D HEARD YOUR SWEET VOICE OVER THE PHONE... BUT YOU'RE DEFINITELY SWEETER THAN THAT!" I said as a matter of fact. Then stepped forward to give her a hug, but she was quick enough to step back and said, "NO! DON'T DARE TO HUG ME! I'M THE WRONG PERSON IN THE BLOCK TODAY! YOU'LL COME ACROSS MANY POTENTIALLY HIGH AND MIGHTY TODAY! WOO THEM WITH YOUR HUG AND GAG!" Said Shellie as she turned around to move over to the far end hot-tub being already half-filled with a few grey haired top-ranks. Before disappearing into she turned around and said, "BY THE WAY... DID I TELL YOU... YOU LOOK TOO HOT TONIGHT TO BE CHEWED TO THE BONE!" With that she jumped into the hot-tub with a splash of water emerging out and the next moment I could hear a lot of laughter and Shellie's screaming.

I was awestruck! My mind was totally blank! And my body was slowing getting accustomed to the need of the night.

"So, how's the evening for you SUGAR?" Was the unmistakable Negroid mixed English slurred voice I jussst can't forget ever in my life. Gulping down the last remaining champagne I bottom-up the glass to look over my shoulder to mountain of a man -- Standing tall at 6'6" with an imposing weight of probably 275 pounds. He had a pitch-black skin colour, dark-brown eyes, dense salt and pepper woolly hair, chiselled face, high cheek-bones, thick protruding lips and sparkling white teeth.

"KEITH -- I'M KEITH WESTON FOR OTHERS; ONLY 'KEITH' FOR YOU!" Keith's voice had an admixture of gravity and graciousness.

"HELLO KEITH!" I shot back, "WHY ONLY KEITH FOR ME?"

"BECAUSE... YOU... ARE.. SPECIAL... SUGAR!" Keith replied back with his trademark smug smile inter-mingled with smartness and sarcasm. As he reached me almost in touching distance, I saw him amazement! Taller by about 13"! Heavier by almost double of my weight! And absolutely gym-fit with rippled muscles even at an age on the wrong side of 60s!

"I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE WOMEN HOLDING EMPTY GLASSES!" With that Keith was quick to grab the empty glass from my hand and replaced it with another one filled with the same exquisite champagne -- 'Dom Perignon'. I politely took the glass from Keith's hand not before he cleverly brushed his thick thumb right over mine to send a shiver though my body.

"SHALL I TELL YOU SOMETHING MRS. DIVYA DAS?" Questioned Keith in a delirious voice.

"DO YOU REALLY NEED MY PERMISSION TO ASK ME SOMETHING MR. KEITH?" I asked looking at and into his drooping eyes.

"OF COURSE NOT. LOOKING AT YOU -- YOUR FACE AND FIGURE -- I FIND IT PRETTY DIFFICULT TO ADDRESS YOU MRS.! IMPOSSIBLE TO THINK THAT YOU'RE MOTHER OF TWO ADORABLE KIDS! AND YOU'RE MARRIED FOR THE PAST NINE YEARS IS JUST UNTHINKABLE! SO, DON'T EXPECT ME TO CALL YOU MRS. DAS. YOU'RE JUST DIVYA TO ME AND I'M SIMPLY KEITH TO YOU. THAT EQUALS THE EQUATION!" Saying so Keith squeezed my shoulder blade affectionately before walking down the tiled footpath and vanished into the planned Tropical Forest.

I looked at him vanishing away from my vision took a sip of my champagne and wondered meeting of three distinctly different personalities -- Raghu Pillai, Jaswant Singh and Keith Weston. Three persons, three personalities and multiple options.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: III -- The Game Has Just Begun!

I walked over to the pool side chair and lazed out while enjoying the smoothness of the champagne.

"Can I join you?" Asked Shellie as she sat by the adjoining chair. I looked at her -- Dishelved hair, flashed face, wiped off make up -- Indicative of a well-fucked woman multiple times by multiple men over a period of time.

"ALL YOURS' PLEASE ENJOY MY COMPANY!" I said with a smile.

"I'M NOT A LESBIAN!" She was blunt.

"YES, I CAN SEE THAT!" I snap back indicating her face and hair. She blushed, which I enjoyed. Not for much time when she gave back, "DON'T WORRY! IT WON'T TAKE YOU MUCH TIME TO BE IN MY PHYSICAL CONDITION! PROBABLY EVEN WORSE!" It's my time to blush.

"SO, WHAT THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ARE TALKING ABOUT?" Asked Raghu Pillai, as he stepped in behind Shellie's chair. He lovingly put his hands over her wet shoulders and moved in a suggestive way, as if massaging her mildly while continued, "I SEE TOO MANY HICKIES ON YOUR BODY! DID THE CRAZY BOYS TORTURE YOU BY ANY CHANCE?"

"TOURURE? HUHHH... THEY'RE A BUNCH OF PERVERTS! THEY LITERALLY POUNCED UPON ME LIKE HUNGRY BEASTS THE MOMENT I STEPPED INTO THE HOT TUB!" Shellie was in a complain mode.

"AAAHHHHHH... DON'T BLAME THEM FOR THAT BEHAVIOUR OF THEM BABEEE... BLAME IT ON YOURSELF! WHO TOLD YOU TO BE SOOO IRRESISTABLE?" Raghu was at his sarcasm best, "WELL, WHAT I MAY CONCLUDE FROM YOUR BODY AS WELL AS VERBAL LANGUAGE IS THAT... WE MUST HAVE SUCH PARTIES A BIT MORE FREQUENTLY TO AVOID SUCH CRIMINALIZATION OF SEXUAL FLAVOURS!"

"ARE YOU CONSOLING ME OR INTENDED TO KILL ME WITH FREQUENT REPEAT OF MINDLESS RAPES?" Shellie asked while winking at me.

I was in a fix -- To be or not to be -- From the discussion between Raghu Pillai and Shellie Khambatta I could gather that he would take Dev to Jaswant Singh and Keith Weston later, which would give him some quality time to spend with me and talk to me at length about various prospects.

Although Raghu Pillai had never seen me personally so closely before, he had seen a few of my close up photos during various informal meetings with Dev. As the CEO of the Company, he had the final say in the promotion and made it his business to scrutinise everyone's official as well as personal details. That wasn't absolutely necessary from a business perspective, but Raghu Pillai being the most successful CEO the Company had seen in last couple of decades not only in increasing the TOPLINE, but also the BOTTOMLINE.

Added, being a shrewd manipulator, he always gave the nearest competitor sleepless nights with real jolts in terms of strategy. But those strategies were very close to his heart and he never discussed or divulged his winning secrets. The unsuspecting subordinates' unbelievably beautiful wives were one of his top most secret trump cards, which he never failed to play to perfection.

And as on date his latest fad is -- The delectable Mrs. Divya Das! That's I'm! It's not Dev's calibre that secured him the job in the Company he's working for, but its' his adorable wife's photograph which was Dev's screen-saver both in his cell-phone as well as laptop, which ensured him the secured job.