Victim Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could no longer trust myself to challenge him using his sugar-coated words. My body movements and reactions talked for myself. I stiffened for the next-to-last time (the last stiffness would have come during the throes of orgasm). I needed release, an immediate one, which I was literally craving for, but my inner conscience was still at play which was protesting it with tooth and nail.

Just as I would not challenge him verbally any more, Raghu too would no longer argue with me using and verbal duel. As planned from the beginning, he would NOW make my body decide the FINAL course of action, and he knew how this mare is heated up to the level of no answer.

And that was probably the reality too. I wanted to be fucked, and he was going to make me admit it to myself as well as to him too in course of time.

He kissed my sensitive neck all over again as he pushed in with a mighty jab.

My slender and sweaty arms were clenched tightly around his dark neck, as my eyes were filled with both anticipated fear and expected desire.

He kissed my smooth cheek and pushed in again with determination.

I held him real tight.

He bent down and tenderly kissed my pouty lips.

I by now had accepted his cock quite willingly and he began his sensual dance into the core of my flat, youthful tummy. Strategically and calculatively Raghu had broken this gorgeous woman -- That I was, am and will be always -- As per his desired result, and he would now ride me to glory for his ultimate pleasure.

Earlier in the evening, since the beginning of these series of erotic events, my love nectar had started to bubble and percolate inside me. Over time this bubbling brook had started to flow with mighty force. Now my natural flow was like a torrential river overflowing with all its glory and impact. My love-honey was getting poured down through my smooth and fleshy thighs, puddling on the pool chair, and soaking my juicy bottom.

Even with this current situation and scenario of the abundance of my love juice secretions, Raghu Pillai had to push into me a number of times to regain only half penetration. But he wanted full penetration. Because, by the end of the night he wanted to make sure to pour in the quantum of cum in me that subsequently he would love to learn that my flat and toned tummy would be bulging out obscenely with his baby grew within it!

He was now at the height of pleasure. Thrusting to achieve full penetration was his ultimate pleasure aspect of breaking a woman totally as per his heinous plans and motives. He enjoyed the pain he normally inflicted while stretching a woman to the limits of her tender tissues, even if that tantamount to breaking a few! A kind of sadistic pleasure I suppose.

As my tired and excited pussy lips opened gradually to accept his massive cock, I was indeed in fear that he would probably rip me apart with his drilling tool. I was now doing everything which I could probably to help him enter me with full force and fully in.

No longer was I worried about my so-called FIDILITY! It was like a bad custom I should have left long time ago.

I was trying to keep from being split open by the dominant male who had pinned me down, as if I was a virgin school girl, and he was hell bent with a dubious intention on burying his huge organ deep within me, regardless of the consequences to my delicate frame to take away my cherry.

Without any exaggeration, the pain I was going through was no less than that of losing the virginity, probably even more. In utter desperation I splayed my tired legs wide apart to help him force his huge cock more deeply into me with each powerful inward stroke.

Not satisfied with only this encouragement, Raghu lowered his hands to his either side and slid them to my fabulous and fleshy thighs. He brashly fondled the delicate skin of my inner thighs, knowing that this would have been impossible just a few minutes earlier. He grasped my soft legs and raised the well enamelled toes until they were high above him, waving in complete surrender.

While Raghu Pillai continued to thrust, my sexual temperature was moving from half boil to near full boil once again with wanton pleasure and excitement I had never experienced since my first encounter of sexual bliss.

With a final thrust, Raghu had buried his cock fully into me to the hilt. His pubic bone pushed me harshly into the soft cushions of the expensive pool chair. The rough pubic hair around the base of his cock mingled and fought with the mane above my love mound.

He momentarily stopped his well tried action to cherish and relish the ultimate moment of conquer and satisfaction.

My womanly womb was completely filled to its extreme. My sexual glove tightly clenched around his massive cock. I could feel his cock started probing my very sensitive cervix at the end of my inner most tunnel. I couldn't believe that finally I had been able to take in his entire long and thick cock. At the same time, however, I couldn't help luxuriating in the feel of him. I felt so full. So very full, like never before.

Lovingly I ran my surrendered hands through his dense and dark chest hair, then draped my soft arms around his sweaty neck, raising my fleshy tits toward him in thanks for the pleasure he had inflicted in me.

I wanted to relish the moment a bit longer as a memory to be recorded in the back of my mind to be cherished forever.

* * * * *

But giving a full stop to my thought process, sentiments and emotions Raghu Pillai abruptly stopped fucking me. I looked at him in total dismay and frustration.

Before I could realise as to what the hell was happening, he had already detached himself from me and was now standing right beside me.

I was about to ask him about his unruly and unexpected behaviour pattern, but his next action stopped me from asking any damn thing.

He had already pushed his cock into his brief and zipped up his trouser and then only looked at me with a mock smile of smudginess of self pride, "MY JOB IS DONE!" He said with a wooden face.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" I asked in a desperate tone.

"I WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL OF ENTERTAINMENT!" Raghu Pillai was applying inductive logic into our sexual intercourse which we had indulged in so far.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HALF WAY THROUGH LIKE THIS!" I almost cried at top of my voice.

"NO NEED TO WORRY MY HONEY... I'M HERE TO TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT!" Was the voice came from the other side of me.

I turned my head to see Jaswant Singh was standing there with his trousers down to his ankle and his half erect mast was aching feverishly to get free from the captivity of his designer brief. He stepped in to close the distance between him and me. As I looked at his face, saw him giving a silent instruction through the half drunken eyes to Raghu Pillai to get out of the place.

I shifted my gaze to see the back of Raghu, who was moving out of the pool area in brisk steps.

"ACTUALLY LIKE ANY TYPICAL SARDAR, I'M A BIT LARGE OUT THERE! NORMALLY ANY WOMAN WHOM I FUCK FOR THE FIRST TIME, FEEL THE PAIN OUT THERE! BECAUSE OF MY SIZE -- BOTH LENGTH AS WELL AS THICKNESS WISE! SO TO REDUCE THE TRAUMA, RAGHU WAS BEING USED AS A STIMULOUS! HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND APPRECIATE... WHAT I INTENDED TO TELL YOU!" Saying so Jaswant was right in front of me with his bulging crotch literally brushing past my flushed face.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: VII -- From Frying Pan To Fire!

"NO MORE PRELIMINARIES PLEASE..." I said in a pleading tone, "I ALREADY HAD PLENTY OF THAT!"

"SO, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Asked Jaswant Singh in a voice mixed with sexual overtone.

"DIRECT ACTION!" I said shamelessly.

"YELL IT PROPERLY!" He ordered.

"I WANT TO BE FUCKED BY YOUR BIG COCK!" I said desperately

"HOW DO YOU KNOW I'M BIG OUT THERE?" Jaswant asked in a teasing voice.

"BECAUSE BOTH BY HEIGHT AND WEIGHT YOU ARE MUCH SUPERIOR TO RAGHU..." I tried to explain, as at the same time Jaswant Singh had pulled down his brief to release the shock of my life!

If my husband was 7" and Raghu 9", then Jaswant was probably 10"-11" in length resembling vaguely to that of a donkey! So, also the thickness -- If Dev was 5.5" and Raghu was 6.5"; then Jaswant was probably nothing less than 7.5"! It had an enormous girth!

Looking at his beasty phallus my excitement had suddenly given way to apprehension and fear. I was now truly in double mind to have or not to have! Because normal women cunts are meant for normal men cocks -- But what I see before me was no was anything even closer to a human thing! It was truly huge! Beasty! Dangerously big! Dark and scary!

"I want your pussy now," He said in a commanding tone.

I just nodded, as if lost my voice to the circumstances of amazing events happening like never before in my life. Involuntarily my hands rose up and started running along his glistening cock. He had probably used a profusion of oil to his beasty shaft for me to accommodate him with some ease, if not total ease.

Never taking my eyes off his monster, I knelt before him and kissed the crown now smelling of coconuts from the oil that he had profusely applied on to his mammoth organ.

I lied back on the pool chair again and spread out my excited legs like an eagle, looking up at him my face was a mixture of fear and trepidation.

Jaswant knelt between my tired legs and grabbing an air-pillow from the nearby chair, he pushed it under my head to prop it up so that I could be able to watch him penetrate me. Because he knew it would be an experience of life time for me

He pushed my legs open even further exposing more of my woman delicacy to his naked view. Jaswant slowly worked his way closer to me so that his cock was slowly approaching the entrance to my excited vagina, thus increasing my anxiety to the next level.

He saw the fear in my eyes as he continued to bring it closer. My eyes looked as scared as that of an innocent deer which had suddenly encountered the high-beam head-lights of a four-wheel drive inside a dense jungle!

Jaswant could see how wet I was from my past encounter as he stopped the head of his mammoth organ an inch away from my starving pussy.

He teased me with it before moving it the remaining inch and I spasmed in a large orgasm as soon as it touched my over excited outer labia, he hadn't even penetrated a bit in me! That was the level of my excitement! And the impact of his horrendous cock!

Jaswant just slid his cock along my long and puffy slit waiting for me to recover from my earlier encounter with Raghu Pillai.

When finally I had quit moaning, I looked at him in awe at the sheer power of dominance he had over my body and mind with his mountainous body and mammoth organ.

Most of the time, Jaswant was either grinning at me or giving a look which resembled like he was about to kill her with his one-eyed monster! Now, his face was totally expressionless, except that his brow was sweaty and knit in concentration at the big task he had on his hand to conquer me to the core.

He pushed down on his cock and I stretched open to let it GET in.

Jaswant Singh was a swine. He always loved to watch his cock disappear inside a new woman he was fucking for the very first time. Even after taking hundreds of women, over the years, it still never failed to amaze him that they could stretch unbelievably to accommodate his big piece of meat into their awfully tight little twat.

With a loud slurping sound the crowned head of his cock disappeared, plugging her like a cork on a bottle of wine. He saw as I staring at it in amazement, my vaginal muscles squeezing to pull more of him inside me. Jaswant grinned and willingly complied with my body's unprecedented demands to his mammoth cock.

He pushed a little over five inches inside me watching my eyes roll up into the back of my head as I moaned with the pain of pleasure.

Jaswant stopped at FIVE AND HALF INCHES and then asked in a tone mingled with concern and self pride, "READY TO GO BEYOND WHAT YOUR HUSBAND COULD HAVE GIVEN YOU SO FAR IN YOUR NINE YEARS OF MARRIAGE!"

"READY TO TAKE MORE? HHUUUUHHHHHH! WE'HE ALREADY LEFT THAT LONG TIME BACK! AND DEFINITELY GOING BEYOND THAT! WITH THE GIRTH OF YOUR MAMMOTH SHAFT!" I replied lovingly as to how thick he was and what good he mighty shaft was feeling in me.

He pushed SIX INCHES in and I started whimpering as I tossed my head from side to side.

At SEVEN INCHES, I felt completely filled, my body writhing in ecstasy around his magnificent cock.

BEYOND THAT THE PLEASURE WAS GONE!

"JASWANT PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS!" I CRIED FRANTICALLY AS HE PUSHED IT IN FROM SEVEN TO EIGHT INCHES!

HE DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE THAT IT WAS REALLY HURTING ME AND THE PAIN REMINDED ME OF WHAT A REAL BASTARD HE REALLY WAS!?"

WHY HAD AT ALL I HAD LET MYSELF ALLOWED HIM TO SINK HIMSELF THIS MUCH INTO MY UNBELIEVABLY TIGHT PUSSY? IT ONLY LOOKED GOOD! BUT NOW WAS FELT REALLY BAD!

"OHH! OOHHHH! OOOHHHHHH... OUUCCCHHHH!" IT ACTUALLY HURT BEING STRETCHED THIS MUCH AND I STARTED TO CRY FROM BOTH THE TORMENT BETWEEN MY LEGS AND THE JOY OF KNOWING THAT I WASN'T ENJOYING CHEATING MY DEAREST HUSBAND DEV AT ALL!

MY PUSSY WAS RUBBING AGAINST THE INVADER AND I COULD FEEL MY LOVE JUICES WERE FREELY FLOWING AROUND ITS LENGTH AND GIRTH!

"AAAHHHHHH!" I LITERALLY JUMPED FROM THE PAIN AS HE TRIED TO PUSH IT IN EVEN DEEEPER! BUT TO NO VAIL!

'GAWD!' I HATED HIM SO MUCH AND HATED HIS BIG COCK SO VERY MUCH!

JASWANT HAD APPARENTLY GIVEN UP GETTING ANY MORE OF HIS BEASTY SHAFT INSIDE OF ME, AND WAS MOVING HIS HIPS IN LITTLE CIRCULAR MOTIONS, LETTING ABOUT THREE INCHES SLIDE IN AND OUT OF MY SLOPPY PUSSY, SO THAT LET MY TENDER INNER TISSUES GET ACUSTOMED TO HIS INHUMAN STUFF!

"AAAHHHHHH... OOOHHHHHH... UUUMMMMMM... OUUCCCHHHH!" I SCREAMED WITH PART PAIN AND PART PLEASURE AS MY HATED LOVER -- JASWANT SINGH -- JUST COULD NOT DEFILE ME WITH ANY MORE OF HIS MEATY STHAFT BEYOND EIGHT INCHES!

"OOOHHHHHH... MY... GAWD!" I gasped, raising my wide hips to meet his much hated cock.

But within no time, to my utter disbelief, I was matching his thrusts with the immaculate precision of raw power and accurate timing.

"NNNOOOOOO!" I pleaded as I felt he pulled out all but the head from my socking cunt. I was now concerned that he might stop fucking me now. But my fear was short lived as he pushed all the EIGHT INCHES into my wanting cunt in one slow and smooth stroke. I cried out lustily, "OOOHHHHHH... GAWD... YEESSS!"

My pussy clamping down around his wonderful cock as another orgasm was brewing inside of me in an overwhelmed way and manner. I tried to recover as fast as possible this time without wasting a single moment of it as I starting liking it and wanting it all the more.

I started pinching my long, sweat soaked long and dark nipples, moaning as the sensations added to the pleasure I was getting from Jaswant Singh's incredible fuck pole like never before.

"I HAD NO IDEA IT WOULD BE THIS GOOOD!" I yelled amidst huffs and puffs. I was shaking all over the pool chair from the pleasure as if that was the first fuck of my life. My caring husband's 7" cock suddenly seemed to me like a dwarf entity in front of Jaswant's MAGNUM OPUS!

Without any prejudice I was dead sure that I would never forget this day ever in my life. It was beyond comparison even to the day I actually lost my virginity to Dev. I started turning my head back and forth again as I felt his cock start to tremble and swell up in my over-filling and over-flowing pussy.

I could feel it that he was about to cum and his orgasm was triggering me from within. I looked at him with love in my eyes for the first time just as Jaswant's mammoth cock exploded within my over-stretched pussy and I screamed at the top of my voice in the sweet agony of multiple orgasms.

I laid there waiting for the horror and shame of being screwed by an almost stranger of a man in an open place and the slutty way that I was behaving, brought me to an overwhelm orgasm, but at the same time there was profound guilt running down my entire body for being unfaithful to my unsuspecting husband and more so for breaking the marital cords and vows.

Despite all the criss-cross feelings and reactions, I felt my pulses pounding from the thrill of exhibitionism and exploration. I just laid back on the pool chair feeling Jaswant's thick sticky sperm pouring out of my gapping pussy. I was completely satisfied and laid back closing my eyes to preserve the unforgettable moments within me for some more time.

That was when I felt that something was pushing at my partly parted pouty lips and as I opened my mouth lazily Jaswant's semi-hard cock intruded into my mouth, giving me the first taste of the remains of his semen droplets on my eager tongue. The taste was so good I wished if I could get to swallow a whole load of his tasty discharge in my wanting mouth.

"THAT'S LIKE A GOOD SLUT!" Jaswant said as a statement, "YOU CLEAN OFF THAT COCK GOOD... AS IT'S GOING TO BE YOUR FAVOURITE PASS TIME... VERY SOON!"

I did as he ordered; cleaning both OUR juices off his cock with the flatness of my tongue.

When he was satisfied, he pulled me to my feet and gave me a rough mouth to mouth kiss as a departing gift for the time being.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: VIII -- Riding A 12 Incher Has Its Own Effect!

I reluctantly left my eager smooching mouth from the thick beard and moustache faced mighty Sardar -- Which definitely Jaswant Singh was. I was wondering as to what's there in store for me as the night was still young.

But I didn't have to wait for the answer for too long as I felt a strong hand squeezing my ass-cheeks very roughly, "OUUCCCHHHH!" With that I leaped forward to push against Jaswant while looked back in shock to see the darkest and tallest of the man I had ever seen in my life so far!

There standing Keith Weston in his total naked glory! A true Jamaican to the core! With an imposing height of 6'6" and a body mass of not less than 270 pounds -- Keith was a true man mountain.

I looked at his bare body from top to tip -- Woolly salt-n-pepper hair, protruding eye-bones, thick eyebrows, high cheek bones, broad nose, thick lips, rudimentary chin, overall a chiselled face. Long and slender neck, broad shoulder, muscular chest, toned tummy, hairy torso, and then...

The half erect mast! UNBELIEVABLE! Even in its semi-erectness it was nothing less than 10"-11" long with a thickness that would put the best of the BBC porn-stars to worst shame! It was dangling down half way through his muscular thighs. The purple head was absurdly big to be only compared with that of a door-knob! And the hairy balls were probably as big as tennis balls, if not bigger!

I looked up at his face again. He was looking at me intently into my scanning eyes. Seeing the amazement in my eyes said in a flat tone, "THAT IS PRECISELY THE REASON WHY THEY CALL ME -- 'KEITH THE MYTH'!"

"THEY? WHO?" I asked almost instantly.

"WELL, THE COUNTLESS WOMEN I'VE HAD BEDDED WITH!" There was a cool and calm expression in Keith's face, "EVEN AFTER GETTING FUCKED LIKE A CHEAP WHORE, MOST WOMEN STILL DOUBT WHETHER I POSSESS A COCK WHICH IS MORE OF A MYTH THAN REALITY!"

"WELL, WITHOUT EVEN GETTING FUCKED BY THAT MEAN MACHINE OF YOURS' I CAN DEFINITELY CLAIM AND CONCLUDE THAT YOUR COCK DEFINITELY IS THE BIGGEST MYSTERY I'VE EVER COME ACROSS! SO WITHOUT ANY HESITATION I CAN SAY THAT 'KEITH THE MYTH' IS NOT A MYTH BUT A REALITY!" I said in a confessing tone of factual contents.

"WELL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTS!" Said Keith Weston with a satisfied smile on his face, "WOULD YOU LIKE TO TOUCH AND FEEL MY COCK?" That was more like a command than a question.