Victim Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUUMMMMMM... I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I SHOULD DO THAT OR NOT... BECAUSE... YOU KNOW... I MEAN..." I was in a cross-road of utter confusion.

"DON'T WORRY! THIS ONE EYED MONSTER NEVER BITES!" Was the banter from Keith, "IT ONLY LOVES!"

I looked at him blushingly and extended my hand to hold his monolith with my hand in a way measuring its weight and asked, "HOW DOES IT REACTS TO WOMEN APPROACHES?"

"DEPENDS PURELY AS TO WHICH WOMAN AND WHAT APPROACH." Keith was direct and blunt, "IF THE WOMAN IN QUESTION IS YOU... THEN THERE ARE FIVE WAYS YOU CAN APPROACH IT -- ONE WITH HANDS, TWO WITH LEGS, THREE WITH MOUTH, FOUR WITH CUNT AND FIVE WITH ASS!"

"GIVEN YOU A CHANCE... WHICH APPROACH WOULD YOU LIKE TO SELECT FROM THE FIVE?" I asked quickly and then regretted my stupid question.

"UUUMMMMMM... I WOULD LOVE TO GO FOR OPTION NUMBER FIVE -- THE ASS! I SIMPLY LOVE WOMEN ASSES! ASS KINDS AND VARIETIES! BUT SOMEONE LIKE YOUR'S IS DEFINITELY INCREDIBLE! IT'S ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE!" Keith was quick to grab the question and gave a befitting reply to the same.

"BUT LOOKING AT THE SHEER SIZE OF YOUR TOOL, I'M TOO APPREHENSIVE ABOUT IT AS TO WHAT YOU'VE IN MIND. BECAUSE IT'LL RIP ME APART!"

"DON'T WORRY; WHEN THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY! WE CAN START WITH YOUR PUSSY AND END UP IN YOUR ASS! JASWANT SINGH ALREADY HAD HIS 10" COCK IN YOUR PUSSY JUST RECENTLY, SO MY 12" WON'T BE MUCH OF A DIFFICULTY FOR YOU TO ACCOMODATE. ONCE YOU GET ACUSTOMED TO MY SIZE IN YOU CUNT, THEN ONLY WE'LL TRY IT IN YOUR ASS! BY THEN MY TOOL TOO WOULD BE WELL GREASED WITH YOUR LOVE JUICES. WHAT DO YOU SAY?" Keith had his say as he wanted both of my holes by hook or by crook.

"I'M SCARED WITH ONE HOLE, AND YOU PROPOSE FOR TWO? ARE YOU TRYING TO SCARE ME OR THAT WAS SOME SORT OF A BAD JOKE?"

"NEITHER. TRUST ME, BY THE END OF THE GAME... YOU'LL CRAVE FOR MORE! ONLY MORE!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? BETTER UNDERSTAND!!!"

With that imposing statement Keith pulled me up to mount him. He at one go sat down on the pool chair and held his rod straight up, and it was simply too big to put it into my over-flowing pussy from a kneeling position. So I had to stand up slightly in an awkward position and lower my dialected pussy down to meet his impossibly big cock head.

The fat head parted my outer lips and I had to slid my body down the entire length of the mammoth cock, moaning all the way as he impaled me in the most filling way! I was always wet and ready for Keith with the addition and abundance of the coconut oil those I had collected from Jaswant's cock; that was precisely the reason why was I well lubricated and took his 12" cock so easily inside my hot and hungry tunnel.

My vagina had moulded itself to the shape of Keith's cock well before I plunged in as Raghu Pillai and Jaswant Singh had already well plowed my secret garden with their gigantic tools. Added, my own orgasms and their cum intermingled to create a deadly combination of lubrication to help his horrendous meaty rod to settle down rather easily than it was perceived before the game started.

But one thing was rather very clear to me that Keith had awakened nerve endings so deep inside of me that only big cocks could completely satisfy my sexual urges from now on.

"AHH MY... OOHHHH GAWD... UUUMMMMMMM KEITH... I SIMPLY LOVE YOU AND YOUR BIG COCK!" I said when his cock filled me to the brim.

"IS IT BIGGER THAN YOUR HUSBAND'S?" Keith asked in a whimsical way.

"YOU KNOW THE ANSWER! YET YOU LIKE TO HEAR IT FROM MY MOUTH, RIGHT? IF THAT'S THE SEDISTIC PLEASURE YOU GET FROM LISTENING FROM A WOMAN'S MOUTH THEN... 'YES! YOU -- ARE -- THE -- BIGGEST! BIGGER THAN EVEN DEV, RAGHU AND JASWANT!' HOPE NOW THAT MUST HAVE GIVEN YOU THE RIGHT KIND OF FUEL TO FUCK THE BRAIN OUT OF ME!" I replied somewhat in a tone with multiple shades of emotion.

I somewhat figured by now that 'ALPHA MEN' always love to get pampered. They easily get off hearing self pride. I tried to play that card to perfection, "YOUR GIANT COCK IS OVER TWICE AS BIG AS MY HUSBAND'S! AND IT'S PROBABLY THREE TIMES AS THICK! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON BETWEEN CHEESE AND CHALK!" I said while riding him to a series of small orgasms.

"ARE YOU SUCH A SLUT THAT YOU DON'T MIND CHEATING ON YOUR HUSBAND WITH HIS OWN BIG BOSS?" He asked in a voice of multifarious emotions.

"FORGIVE ME DEV! I'VE DEFINITELY DITCHED YOU! I'VE SURELY BROKEN MY MARITAL VOWS!" I said panting from the continuous orgasms, "BUT THE FACT REMAINS THE SAME THAT YOUR PENIS IS TOO SMALL AND WAY INSIGNIFICANT IN COMPARISON TO YOUR SUPERIOR BOSS! KEITH'S COCK IS SO BIG AND SO THICK! IT DRILLS ME SO WELL!" I declared shamelessly, "I'M A REAL SLUT FOR YOUR BIG COCK KEITH! YOU CAN TAKE ME AS AND WHEN YOU WANT TO AND WHICHEVER WAY YOU INTENDED TO!"

I leaned forward and slid my body up his so that only half his rod was buried in me. Then I bent forward and hung her large nipples into his face, moaning from another orgasm when he took my erect nipples into his eager mouth and started flicking his tongue across them. I was startled when he suddenly yanked his dick out of my pussy and pushed me off him.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: IX -- My Ass Is Now Someone Else's Private Property!

I was laying on my side on the pool chair in a daze from my sixth or seventh orgasm, when he got behind me and pulled me up to my weak knees. My perfectly shaped ass was arced into the sky glistening with oil in the moonlight.

Keith kneeled behind me and buried his cock in my pussy once again, hearing me whimper of pleasure muffled by the soft cushion of the pool chair.

He continued to slowly fuck me as he leaned over and grabbed the bottle of coconut oil lying on the side pool table. He opened it and poured the well perfumed herbal oil down the crack of my ass-cheek, feeling it run down over his cock and drip to the light cushion changing its colour to a shade darker.

He began massaging my sphincter with one beefy finger, before pushing it in to loosen me up.

"OOOHHHHHH... KEITH..." I grunted pushing my ass back into his thick digit, "I LOVE IT WHEN YOU FINGER MY ASS HOLE!"

Keith pulled his finger out and he held my rosebud open between his thumb and forefinger. He began pouring more oil into my soaking ass, watching to run down inside me in an obscene manner. Then without any hint he pushed his fat thumb into my well lubricated back hole. It went in quite easily, but that made me tremble with multiple apprehensions!

"OOHHHH YES! OOOHHHHHH YEAH! I started breathing heavy feeling a big orgasm building up well inside me to burst out any moment, "AAAHHHHHH... I'M CUUMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGG... AHH.. AAHHHH... AAAHHHHHH..." I screamed when he removed his thumb and replaced it with two of his thick fingers, stretching out my rear hole like never before.

I was about to make a loud protest, when the mighty orgasm overwhelmed me with its multiple ripples of thrill. My body was numb with so many orgasms within such a small period of time.

Seeing that I had almost passed out, Keith took advantage of the situation and pulled his cock out of my pussy and running it up the crack of my well lubricated ass. He rested the head against the tight wrinkled sphincter and pushed down, seeing me stretch wide to receive him. The head had already disappeared inside, before I recovered from the dazedness.

"OOOHHHHHH... GAWD... NNNOOOOOO!" I was literally crying with pain, "PLEEEEEESE... DON'T FUUCCCKKKK MY AAASSSSSS! YOUR COCK IS TOO BIG FOR MY TOO SMALL A HOLE!" I pleaded in vainly.

Keith had pushed in all 12 inches of it when he heard me scream in electrifying pain. He heard me whimpering and begging him to take it out between my cries of pain. But he held it buried in me so that I could get accustomed to his length and girth in her awfully tight ass-hole.

My sobs and cries completely blocked by the sounds of the party music. I had never felt such pain in my entire life. I grabbed handfuls of the cushion pillow and squeezed it into my tiny grip.

The acute pain resurfaced my hatred for my husband's Big Bosses and I wondered how it was possible to hate someone so much and yet be so addicted to them at the same time? Then I realised that -- I might hate the person concerned, but definitely like his massive tool! This must be how an addict probably feels and acts. Hating themselves but at the same time craving to satisfy their addiction, and I for one was definitely by now had become addicted to THE BIG COCKS OF THE BIG BOSSES! I was not only completely hooked on to their big cocks but also the way they have treated me like a cheap slut.

The overwhelming desire to please Keith suppressed the pain and hatred I had inculcated inside my mind. I pushed myself up to my hands and knees. My opulent ass was still a little sore as I looked over my shoulder at the thick cock meat still sticking out of my ass. Look at that big cock in my ass, she thought to myself.

My rear end had been the last new territory for Dev's Bosses to conquer and I felt a momentary feeling of sadness, thinking I had now surrendered completely to my husband's Big Bosses dominance.

I couldn't believe that I had been able to stretch out to take so much of an ALPHA MAN's cock in my tender ass. I felt Keith adjusted his cock a little in my well lubricated anus and that made me to moan in pleasure.

Look at that big cock in my ass; I thought again still staring in awe at it, "LOOK AT YOUR BIG COCK IN MY ASS!" I said looking up at Keith, who just smiled and nodded.

Within no time I could feel the throbbing of his cock in my asshole and what does that mean. After a couple of quick and powerful jams, Keith unloaded his warm and thick jism inside my bowels. It was a feeling I would be cherishing for a very very long time.

"TIME TO GET INTO SOME BUSINESS." Saying so Keith Weston got detached from me, "I'M GETTING DRESSED UP FOR THE MID-NIGHT CAKE CUTTING CEREMONY! WHY DON'T YOU GET FRESHENED UP AND READY IN NEXT TEN MINUTES? SO, THAT YOU CAN JOIN ME AS MY SPECIAL GUEST OF HONOUR FOR THE NIGHT? LET'S CELEBRATE YOUR HUSBAND'S PROMOTION IN STYLE!"

"WITHOUT HIS PROMOTION LETTER IN MY HAND, ALL TALKS SOUND BLAH -- BLAH -- BLAH!" I said in a relatively sad tone.

"WHEN I SAY YOU FISRT, I GUESSED YOU TO BE PRUDENT. BUT AFTER OUR INTERACTION AND QUALITY TIME SPEND TOGETHER, I CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY YOU'RE GENIOUS!" Saying so Keith Professionally pulled out two envelops, looked at one and gave it to me, "PLEASE TAKE IT AND GIVE IT TO YOUR HUSBAND, AND TELL HIM THAT YOU'VE EARNED IT FOR HIM! THAT'S THE REASON I'M GIVING HIS PROMOTIONAL LETTER TO YOU AND NOT HIM. NOW IT'S UPTO YOU, HOW YOY WANT TO DEAL WITH HIM." With that he handed over the sealed envelop to me.

"WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER ENVELOP YOU PUT IT BACK IN YOUR SUIT POCKET?" I asked out of curiosity.

"AHH, THAT WAS DEV'S TERMINATION LETTER. YOU KNOW I'M A PROFESSIONAL. YOUR FRIENDSHIP EARNED HIM THE PROMOTION, IN CASE YOU WOULD HAVE BEHAVED DIFFERENTLY THEN AS A PRECAUTION I WAS ALWAYS READY." Said Keith in a stubborn voice, "AS OUR DEAL IS FINAL, I'LL JOIN YOU AT YOUR PLACE FOR THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS TO FINALISE THE FINANCIAL ASPECTS?" With that he turned around and started to move.

"YOU'RE COMING OVER TO MY PLACE TOMORROW? THAT TO FOR ONE FULL WEEK?? WHAT ABOUT DEV??? I DON'T WANT A DIVORCE AT THIS JUNCTURE!!!" I said and asked pretty shockingly.

"AS PER COMPANY POLICY, ONCE YOU GET A PROMOTION, YOU NEED TO COVER YOUR GEORAPHICAL TERRITORY TO GET ACCUSTOMED WITH YOUR RETAIL STORE PERSONNEL AS WELL AS THE RETAIL STORES. SO, FROM TOMORROW DEV WOULD BE OUT AT LEAST FOR A WEEK. SO, BE HAPPY AND BE COOL, WE'LL DEFINITELY HAVE A GREAT TIME TOGETHER. BY THE WAY I'LL BUY YOU BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER FOR THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS! SO, WE'D SPEND MAXIMUM TIME ON BED TOGETHER. PREFERABLY WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES; AND EVEN WE CAN TAKE OUR BATH TOGETHER TO SAVE TIME AND WATER." Saying so Keith gave a smirk and dispersed.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: X -- Humiliation At Its Very Worst!

Now I understood what Shellie Khambatta had been warning me about -- Obviously she had been fucked too to ensure her husband's promotion.

Fortunately there were no other managers at the pool side who would have known that I had been fucked by three of the Company's top executives to get my husband's much awaited and coveted promotion. Gathering up my short skirt and top I dressed up quickly but now I was completely naked under my dress.

I was conscious of the cum of three 'ALPHA MAN' running down the insides of my legs and asked Keith Weston one last question where I could go to get cleaned up.

He told me he didn't want me to clean up but to just return to the party looking like the way I am at that moment of time.

I told him his guests would see the cum running down my legs and would know I'd sex with a lot of people.

He just grinned and said, "YOU DO WANT YOUR SPINELESS HUSBAND TO GET HIS UNDESERVING PROMOTION! DON'T YOU?"

I got the clear reply to my question, and knew I was beaten, so without any further ado I walked back into the main hub with Keith Weston at my side.

* * * * *

The trio together must have shot a huge load of cum into me because the amount of cum running down my legs was now well past my knees and totally visible as my skirt was very short and at least 6"-7" above my knees.

I felt everyone was watching me but, hopefully, perhaps some were not aware of my predicament.

* * * * *

Walking over to Dev I stood nervously alongside him and wondered if he had looked at the cum on my legs. There were several other guests near us and I couldn't talk privately to him.

I really wanted to go to the toilet and clean up but I didn't dare after Keith had made it so clear I shouldn't dare to do that.

At last Dev and I were alone. Dev leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "WELL DARKING, DO I GET MY PROMOTION LETTER?"

I looked at him stunned realizing he knew I had been badly fucked by three of his lecherous Bosses to make sure of his promotion! I didn't know what to say or do. I began by whispering back, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT ORDEAL I'D TO GO THROUGH TO MAKE SURE OF YOUR MUCH AWAITED PROMOTION?"

... And he just grinned at me and said lecherously, "WELL, I THINK WHAT YOU DID WAS WORTH IT! WASN'T IT? WHAT DO YOU SAY?"

NOW I FELT REALLY TERRIBLE.

My loving husband had deliberately allowed me to be fucked by his three supreme Bosses so that he could register his much awaited promotion, and on top of that he didn't seem to care a damn as to how I felt for the same! That was the height of insanity or idiocy I still get confused to conclude.

Adding salt to my raw wounds he then said in a teasing tone, "LOOK HOW YOU'RE ADVERTISING TO EVERYONE PRESENT IN THE PARTY THAT YOU'VE BEEN FRESHLY FUCKED BY THE TRIO WITH THEIR STICKY CUM RUNNING DOWN YOUR LEGS LIKE AN OVER-FLOWING RIVER! BECAUSE DURING THIS ENTIRE EVENING IT'S ONLY YOU, SHELLIE AND THE THREE BIG BOSSES WERE ABSENT FROM THE DANCE AND DINE SESSION. SO IT'S AN OPEN SECRET WITH ALL AS TO WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED. AND YOUR ADVERTISEMENT ONLY RECONFIRMED THEIR DOUBTS. ANYWAY, I SAW A FEW OF YOUR SEXY POSES AND SHORT VIDEOS WITH THE THREE TOP GUYS. THEY WERE PRICELESS MOMENTS AND MILLION DOLLAR EXPRESSSIONS! I MUST THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING SURE OF MY PROMOTION ROLLING OUT WITHOUT ANY HINDERENCE! NOW YOU MUST KNOW AS TO WHY I SPEND A SMALL FORTUNE ON YOUR EVENING PARTYWEAR! IT WAS ALL PART OF THE LARGER GAME PLAN! AND WORTH THE BENEFITS AND BONANZA WE'LL BE REAPING IN!"

That was probably sarcasm at its very worst! I've had ever heard from anyone for anyone! And it felt really terrible when I was the taker and my caring husband was the giver of the same! Even as a bad joke that was too rude, and to accept it as part of real life prank? Life could never ever been so cruel to me in the most adverse situation! And when it came pouring-in in the worst possible manner and situation, I felt like a cheap whore present in the farmhouse to please any and everyone present in either physically or mentally! And my caring husband of nine years was standing there like a spineless creature behaving like a pimp!

I felt totally bad and terribly low, because there was so much cum leaking out of me before we left that party that the cum had reached my ankles and was slowly leaking into my designer footwear -- The Dolce Vita suede ankle boots.

I was long past caring about what I looked like -- It was obvious I was a used slut and I am dead sure everyone knew it by then.

By now my hatred for my husband -- Dev had grown to a position where I just didn't care what that 'Bastard' wanted! Because he had already got his much desired promotion, for which I had to pay the price dearly. Getting fucked for the sake of husband's promotion is one part of the story, but then getting opening advertised for the same, that you're being fucked by multiple guys to ensure your husband's promotion is totally a different ball game! Very hard and difficult to digest!

I was boiling from within with the quantum of betrayal taking its toll in my body and mind. I was slowly yet surely making out an unwritten vow that I would definitely make my husband to count every single day of his life from now on wards as to what has he done to me, and in return what I could have given him back with compound interest.

He deserved to be punished. Rather well deserved. I will make him aware of this very fact in my own way as to he'll have to realise what he has committed on me was worse than a heinous crime!

Murder of a mind is probably more injurious than murder of a mind! It's betrayal of belief, faith and trust. 'Sorry' alone can never wash off the quantum of crime that had been inflicted in one's mind, who had full faith in her life partner because of unconditional love. Betrayal for self benefit definitely tantamount to greater punishment then one could probably ever imagine or think of.

So, Mr. Dev Das -- Wait and watch what your 'Better Half' can do? 'Better Half' for the wife is not just a connotation for honour or respect; in reality she can prove to be better in all possible way, manner and situations... Watch out!

The 'Game' has just started... It's a long way to go...

Dev had started it sadistically... For his own personal gain... Divya will finish it off in style...

Watch out for Part II.

End of Part I

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

* * * * *