Victim Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dev was competent enough, but nothing outstanding: his wife on the other hand was truly outstanding in more than one way -- Well qualified, with model-like looks and a brain to match with her beauty. It hadn't taken much of a search and research work for Raghu Pillai to establish the very fact that Divya Das'd had a Graduation Degree from FDDI after passing out her 12th Standard with distinction.

Raghu was prepared enough to bet on the fact that some of the initial shine of their love marriage had worn off with passage of time, children and eventuality. In a single word it can be put as -- Life had become a bit 'STALE' for them! In more than one way! Which required to be addressed at once? Before it became too late for them to put things in places!

Not that she had been cheating on her husband -- Nothing in Raghu's comprehensive digging had unearthed any indication of that -- But human nature was human nature. Very soon she would be put on the horns of a moral dilemma, and Raghu was quietly confident he knew what her reaction would be. His past experience came in handy for him to judge women and situation as clearly as water and white wine.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: IV -- All New Six Point Sigma!

With his eyes indication, Shellie could read his mind and excused herself leaving the two of them alone for the future course of action... Raghu slowly yet calculatively moved near me and asked, "HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT 'SIX POINT SIGMA'?" Asked Raghu with a smirk on his wooden face.

"NOT EXACTLY. BUT UNDERSTAND IT'S RELATED TO SOME MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES." I replied with some reservation.

"NOT BAD. AT LEAST YOU KNOW THINGS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION." Raghu replied pretty excitedly, "WELL IN REAL LIFE TOO THERE IS A 'SIX POINT SIGMA' POSSIBILITY! WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY IT OUT?" Raghu was gauging my action and reaction with a pair of hawk's eyes.

"SO LONG IT IS COMFORTABLE AND HARMLESS... I DON'T MIND." I replied in a simple tone.

"OKAY LET ME PUT IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND... SO LONG YOU'RE WILLING... WE'LL CONTINUE THE GAME...THE MOMENT YOU SAY 'NO'... WE 'LL STOP THE GAME... IS THAT FINE WITH YOU?" Raghu was catching the bull by its horn.

"OKAY, LET'S GIVE IT A TRY." I reconfirmed my stand.

Raghu smiled down at me and said decently, "SIGMA ONE: THE NIGHT IS CREEPING IN... EXCITEMENT ABUNDENT... MUSIC IS GOOD... WOULD YOU CARE TO DANCE WITH ME... PRETTY WOMAN?!"

I threw my head back and laughed whole-heartedly, completely relaxed now as a result of the few glasses of champagne intake. Not to take into account a couple of glasses of red wine in the limousine.

"OOHHHH... I THINK... THAT CAN BE ARRANGED!" I said smilingly to ease out any under-current of tension, "I LOVE DANCING AND THIS HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE TUNE."

Raghu smilingly followed me onto the dance floor, admiring the way my fleshy hips swayed under the short skirt as I moved on to the stage. Just at that moment the music changed to a slower, Bollywood beat so he took the opportunity to hold onto her and pulled me real close. I too did not hesitate at all, as that looked to me pretty okay for a New Year bash, taking hold of his shoulder and hand, allowing my married body to press up close against his strong body.

Raghu let his right hand perch just at the point where my back curved out and became the beginning of the opulent ass. He could feel every movement of my hips as they swayed to the music, and was able to control the amount of distance between both of us. He looked at me and smiled with contentment.

"ARE YOU ENJOYING THE EVENING?"

I looked up into his deep dark brown eyes and felt a surge of warmth, "YES, I'M LOVING IT! EVERY MOMENT OF IT!" I replied giggling.

"THAT'S GOOD!" Said Raghu, "WE ALWAYS AIM TO PLEASE OUR PEOPLE ON OCCASION LIKE THESE." Raghu said and was aware of the effect that my slow and gently moving body and sensuous perfume were having a positive impact on him, and allowed a little more distance so that his growing erection wouldn't be too noticeable. Raghu regarded my pretty face that looked up at him and smiled contagiously.

"MRS. DIVYA DAS, I MUST CONFESS AND ADMIT THAT YOU DANCE REALLY BEAUTIFULLY. I GUESS DEV IS A LUCKY MAN TO HAVE A DANCE PARTNER LIKE YOU."

I gave a warm throaty chuckle and said, "HELL NO! NOT AT ALL! FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT A GOOD DANCER! I CAN'T DANCE, EVEN THOUGH I LOVE IT, AND SECONDLY DEV TOO IS A BAD DANCER LIKE ME, OR EVEN A BIT WORSE!" I then paused for a moment and then said, "BUT I COULD CERTAINLY GET USED TO EVENINGS LIKE THIS AFTER WORKING IN CORPORATE SURROUNDINGS FOR NEARLY A DECADE. LASTLY CALL ME DIVYA NOT MRS. DIVYA DAS, THAT SOUNDS A BIT TO FORMAL FOR A PARTY LIKE THIS."

Raghu was happy and raised my right hand to his dark lips and kissed the palm, "YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND DIVYA -- HAPPY?"

I laughed and blushed; obviously pleased at the attention I was being given and was getting from Dev's Boss.

* * * * *

As we were slowly swaying our way to a slow number holding each other closely for a few moments, Raghu looked into my expressive eyes and said, "SIGMA TWO: DO YOU MIND IF I ASK YOU A PERSON QUESTION?"

I looked at him quizzically, "NO, NOT AT ALL. GO RIGHT AHEAD."

Raghu kept quite for a few moments, chose his carefully crafted words in a sequential order and said, "DIVYA, YOU KNOW YOUR CARING HUSBAND IS EXTREMELY LUCKY TO GET THE LAST PROMOTION AS THE GENERAL MANAGER, DON'T YOU?"

I stopped dancing for a brief moment and just looked at him, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT?"

"DIVYA, DON'T GET PARANOID FOR WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY -- YOU KNOW IT JOLLY-WELL THAT DEV ISN'T REALLY EXPERIENCED ENOUGH TO GET HIS LAST PROMOTION. I'D TO RECEIVE THE BLUNT FROM MANY OF HIS UNHAPPY COLLEGUES." Said Raghu in a slow yet firm tone.

"THEN HOW AND WHY HE GOT HIS LAST PROMOTION?" I asked half expecting the real reply. Because I wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.

"HE GOT THAT CHANCE SIMPLY BECAUSE OF YOU!" Said Raghu matter of fact.

My inner voice faltered, "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?"

"THAT'S WHAT EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE LISTENING!"

Sensing the moment was getting too tense for the dance floor, Raghu said soberly, "WOULD YOU MIND IF WE MOVE OUT OF HERE FOR A WHILE TO EASE OUT THE TALK IN A BETTER INFORMAL SCENARIO."

This time it was Raghu's turn to lead the way, and I simply followed him out of the dance floor walking down slowly to the far end of the swimming pool, which was practically deserted except for one unknown couple, locked in their own conversation at the other far end. The whole area was in quasi darkness, illuminated only by the glow of small ethnic kerosene lantern lights set in between the branches of a well spread out mango groove serving more as decorative pieces than illuminating any real light though.

The air out there was cool and scented, and Raghu was quick enough to bring down another glass of fine French wine. While handing over the designer glass to me, he took a deep breath before speaking. But I cut him through, before even he could open his mouth, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DEV WAS NOT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH FOR HIS LAST PROMOTION?" My tone had some degree of terse in it, which Raghu could easily gauge and guess.

Being a shrewd manipulator he was, he never jumped upon any statement immediately, rather gave sufficient time for the other party to calm down on her temper and temperament. Like a philosopher he leant against the wooden wall which was creating part privacy at the open swimming pool area, which was just below shoulder height for him.

He looked at me steadily as if reading my mind and said, "DIVYA, THERE IS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO BE CLEAR ABOUT. I DIDN'T HIRE YOUR HUSBAND BECAUSE OF HIS MERCHANDISING ABILITY; I SIMPLY HIRED HIM BECAUSE I SAW YOUR CLOSE-UP FACE ON THE SCREEN SAVER OF HIS LAPTOP! I'VE DONE MY ADEQUATE RESEARCH AND KNOW THAT YOU TOO ARE EQUALLY QUALIFIED LIKE HIM. YOU TOO HAVE A FDDI DEGREE AND WOKING AS A SENIOR MERCHANDISER WITH A MULTINATIONAL SPORTS FOOTWEAR BRAND. IF WITH EQUAL QUALIFICATION YOU'RE A SENIOR MERCHANDISER, HOW CAN DEV DREAM OF BEING A VP MERCHANDISING POST? UNLESS HE IS SUPERLETIVE OR INSANE.SO, NOW YOU'LL UNDERSTAND... WHAT I'M GOING TO TELL YOU..."

I stared at him for a moment quizzically and said, "I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO LIKE WHERE THIS DISCUSION IS LEADING TO... AM I BY ANY CHANCE?"

Raghu looked thoughtful before opening his mouth to say, "I SUPPOSE... THAT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU REALLY WANT... AND HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO DO... TO GET IT?"

My whole body tensed up and I took a slight step back from Raghu and looked at him from tip to toe, "WHAT I LIKE IS MY WHIMS AND MOODS. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS BY ANY CHANCE." I snapped trying to put a bold front, "AND IF YOU'RE SUGGESTING I'D DO SOMETHING IMPROPER BEHIND MY HUSBAND'S BACK, THEN YOU'RE PROBABLY MISTAKEN, RATHER I MIGHT COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS TO THE HIGHER UPS!"

Raghu Pillai contained his urge to grin, forcing himself to keep a wooden face, "COMPLAIN? TO WHOM? EXACTLY WHAT? AND WHAT WOULD YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT? BECAUSE YOU'RE YET TO HEAR WHAT I'VE GOT TO SAY IN THIS REGARD."

My composure and patience began to crumble, and I stuttered, "BUT... I MEAN TO SAY THAT... YOU WERE IMPLYING... YOU WANTEDME TO... I MEAN..."

Raghu cut me off, "THERE ARE TOO MANY IFS AND BUTS IN YOUR NOT SO CONVINCING STATEMENT. I THINK YOU WOULD BETTER HEAR ME OUT FIRST, BEFORE JUMPING ON TO SOME SORT OF A PREJUDISED CONCLUSION. WHAT DO YOU SAY?" He motioned to a table and chairs by the side of the wooden wall and we both sat down of course maintaining some distance.

* * * * *

"SIGMA THREE: LISTEN DIVYA, YOU'RE A YOUNG, EDUCATED AND DYNAMIC PERSON. SO, WHATSOEVER I TELL YOU, WILL GET INTO YOUR NERVE LIKE NO ONE ELSE. THUS, GIVE ME A CAREFUL EAR, BETTER FOR YOU. HERE IN THIS COMPANY OF MINE, I RUN A VERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS OPERATIONAS THE CEO. FOR WHICH ALL MY BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE VERY HAPPY AND GRATEFUL TO ME. THEY RELY ON ME BLINDLY TO KEEP THE MONEY ROLLING IN. AND AS LONG AS THE CASH FLOW IS AS PER THEIR EXPECTATION, THEY DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK AS TO HOW I MANAGE IT. UNLESS AND UNTIL THERE ARE NO LEGAL HESSELS. ARE YOU WITH ME SO FAR WITH THE DISCUSION?" Raghu Pillai asked in a tone garnished with an over-dose of sarcasm.

I simply nodded.

"THE THING THAT REALLY WINS ANY BUSINESS IS THE BUSINESS ACCUMEN TO CLOSE A DEAL. THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOUR COMPANY'S ASSETS AND LIABILITIES ALONE. BUT ALSO KNOWING AS TO WHATTHE COMPETITOR IS PLANNING AND REACTING PROACTIVELY TO THAT. SO, I AS A TOUGH TASK MASTER EXPECT THE GUYS IN MY TEAM WHO ARE IN THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS GOT TO BE A STEP AHEAD IN EVERY ASPECT OF BUSINESS THEY DEAL WITH."

I sat there like a marble statue with my hands clasped tight in my lap, as if too scared to make any movement at all. Then after a few seconds of unbearable silence I almost whispered in an inaudible tone, "SO WHERE DO I FIGURE IN ALL THIS? AND WHAT ALL THESE ELABORATIONS OF YOURS' HAVE TO DO WITH DEV?"

Raghu Pillai leaned forward across the table and said quietly, "I LIKE THAT QUESTION OF YOUR'S. BECAUSE YOUR ASKING OF A VALID QUESTION IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO YOUR INTEREST IN MY TALKING AND ELABORATION." He took a brief pause took a sip of his wine and continued, "I WANT YOU TO BE THE ONE TO HELP ME GET THE GUYS' INTEREST!" He was point blank in his approach.

"IT SEEMS LIKE MY FIRST REACTION WAS CORRECT TO THE CORE! THIS IS ALL ABOUT SEX! PURE SEX, IS NOT IT?" I said coldly without even looking at his face.

"WELL, IT'S ALWAYS POSSIBLE THAT IT MIGHT NOT INVOLVE THAT..." Said Raghu as a matter of fact, "BUT I'D BE AMAZED IF IT DIDN'T INVOLVE THAT! MEN ARE MEN AFTER ALL, AND WHEN THEY FACED WITH SOMEONE AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU -- THEY BECOME, WELL, PLIABLE!"

I looked at Raghu, from the core of my heart I hated that bastard, but within my fast running mind I'd an all together different feeling. A feeling of appreciation for his guts and boldness. How coolly and cleverly he put forth his point without an iota of hitch or doubt.

On the face of it I tried to give him as cold a look as that would freeze a bottle of boiling water within no time, and said in an ice cold tone, "SO YOU WANT ME TO BE A GLORIFIED WHORE TO BE WORKING AS A LIASON OFFICER FOR YOUR COMPANY'S HOSPITALITY SERVICE?" I stood up, blazing angry and turned on my heel, as if intended to walk out of the place in a melodramatic way.

"DIVYA! STOP!" Said Raghu Pillai in an authoritarian tone, "YOU ARE NOT INDISPENSIBLE! FOR THAT MATTER ANYONE! AND YES, HEAR THE REST OF WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO STOMP OUT AFTERWARDS, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU DECIDE TO DO. AND REMEMBER I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM AT ALL AS TO WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FINAL DECISION."

Reluctantly I stopped, turned back to face him but did not sit to show that I was adamant and my discontentment. "ALRIGHT THEN, BUT IF YOU THINK I CAN BE BOUGHT BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, THEN YOU ARE GROSSLY MISTAKEN! I'VE A TAG-LINE ACROSS ME AS -- 'NOT TO BE SOLD'! TO ME YOUR VERY PROPOSAL IS DEGRADING AND ILLEGAL! AT THE WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO SUCH ACT MIGHT ATTRACT THE ATTENTION OF THE COPS!" I said in a blunt and bold way to overcome my internal fear and anxiety.

"CALM DOWN MY DEAR... COME ON... DON'T BECOME THAT HYPER DIVYA... PLEASE SIT RIGHT ACROSS AS I FINISH MY PART... THEN YOU'LL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME AND OPPORTUNITY TO THINK AND REACT." Said Raghu without being reacting to any of my statement and no change in his facial expression. That amazed me. How could a person be so cool? Unless he has a heart of steel.

Anyway, I never intended to show my feelings to him, hence I sat down again diagonally opposite to him and stared at his, wooden yet cruel face across the table, which was ogling at me like a hawk. Suddenly I found his dark and rugged face to be somehow handsome and worth looking at.

Raghu continued, "FIRST OF ALL, I DON'T THINK YOU'RE A WHORE! WHORES SELL THEIR BODIES FOR A PRICE! AND THE 'FUCK' IS THE CENTRAL THEME OF THE WHOLE THING! WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IS... YOU BEING PREPARED TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO CLOSE A LUCRETIVE DEAL! IT'S BOTH INCLUSIVE AND EXCLUSIVE OF EVERYTHING!"

Raghu could easily see my mouth start to part and he quickly pitched in and continued, "WAIT PLEASE, I'VE MORE TO SAY. I HIRED YOUR HUSBAND BECAUSE EVENTUALLY I WANTED TO MAKE YOU A JOB OFFER! TO BECOME PART OF MY COMPANY'S MARKETING TEAM! IT WILL BE A PART-TIME JOB! BUT ASURE YOU -- YOUR NET SALARY HERE WILL BE MUCH MORE THAN YOUR PERMANET SALARY IN YOUR EXISTING JOB! UNORTHODOX AND BIZARRE THOUGH THAT MIGHT SEEM TO YOU, THAT'S JUST WHAT YOU'LL BE. I'LL BE PAING YOU HANDSOMELY TO MEET INDIVIDUAL CLIENTS. YOUR JOB WILL BE WIN THEM OVER. AND KEEP THEM ONSIDE. HELP US BEAT THE OPPOSITION HOLLOW BY HAVING THEM SIGN WITH US OR STAY WITH US ONCE THEY'VE SIGNED. YOU ARE NOT ONLY VERY BEAUTIFUL BUT EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT. AND THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING MAKES TRUE BUSINESS SENSE. EVEN IF THE MORALITY IS AT QUESTION, MONEY FLOW IS IN ABULDENCE, WHICH IS ULTIMATELY THE DECIDING FACTOR IN TODAY'S MATERIALISTIC WORLD!" Raghu paused, then reached out and took hold of both my hands in his big paws.

"IT IS ENTIRELY LEGAL THOUGH, BECAUSE AT NO TIME DO YOU GET PAID TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE? YOU DO IT, OR NOT, BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO DO IT SO -- BECAUSE YOU DECIDE IF IT'S NECESSARY TO WIN THE BUSINESS. AND NO, I JUST CAN'T HIRE A HOOKER TO DO THIS DISCREET JOB FOR US."

"I KNOW" Finally I said empathetically, "YOU SIMPLY CAN'T TRUST THEM TO DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTD."

Raghu smiled at me, a smile that came back to his face after a long time, "YOU SEE, I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE SMART. AND THAT'S PRECISELY THE POINT I WANTED TO MAKE -- I REALLY NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS, AT THE RIGHT TIME, AND WHO WOULD WORK EXCLUSIVELY FOR ME. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO TRUST HER BLINDLY." Saying so Raghu Pillai stood up and walked around the table, then hunkered down next to me, resting his hand on my naked knee, "AND I KNOW I COULD TRUST YOU, BECAUSE YOU'D BE DOING IT FOR A SOLID VALID REASON -- LOOKING AFTER YOUR OWN BEST INTERESTS, INCLUDING YOUR HUBBY -- DEV!"

I pushed his hand off and said bitterly, "SO YOU'RE GOING TO FIRE MY HUSBAND IF I DON'T DO WHAT YOU WANT OF ME?"

"NO!" Said Raghu Pillai, "NO I'M NOT GOING TO FIRE HIM. BUT NEITHER WILL I BE DOING HIM ANY FAVOURS EITHER. WHY SHOULD I? LIKE I SAID, YOU KNOW HE HASN'T REALLY GOT THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCES NEEDED FOR THE COVETED POST. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION NONE OF THE BOARD OF THE DIRECTORS KNEW THIS. THEY WILL BE CHASING TWO JOBS ONLY AT THE END OF THE TRAIL PERIOD. ONE OF THEM HAS TO GO. AND IF I'M ABSOLUTELY FAIR, THEN IT SHOULD BE AN OPEN COMPETITION WHICH DEV WOULD PROBABLY LOSE. BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PERSUADE ME TO BREAK A FEW RULES!" Sating so Raghu Pillai watched intently as I was considering my ultimate position in a delicate situation like that.

My face was set like a stone mask, very beautiful but too cold. My breathing was slightly laboured, as my pert and rounded breasts straining at the expensive material of the designer dress as I drew in air to gain some mental stability. My mind was spinning, trying to take in the enormity of what was being proposed to me by my caring husband's cruel Boss.

I do know that my husband was so much happier than she had seen him since their wedding day, and if he lost this opportunity of promotion, or ultimately the job, then he might be devastated forever. But here was his Boss, offering her the chance to remove all doubt, as long as she became the company's 'Business Partner'. The ultimate company slut!

* * * * *

Raghu Pillai again placed his hand on my naked knee, but this time I didn't attempt to remove it, for obvious reason, "SO, YOU'LL MAKE SURE HE KEEPS THE PROMOTION?" I asked as sighed.

"YES!" Said Raghu empathetically.

"AND I'LL BE HIRED BY THE COMPANY TOO? THOUGH AS A PART-TIME EXECUTIVE." I reconfirmed.

Raghu grinned inwardly - He had her just where he wanted her to be!

"SIGMA FOUR: YES DIVYA, OF COURSE ON AN EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE SALARY, PLUS BONUSES -- YOU MAY END UP EARNING MUCH MORE THAN DEV! PROBABLY IN MULTIPLE TIMES! BUT I'D BE INCLINED TO KEEP THAT AS A TOP SECRET BETWEEN YOU AND ME. BECAUSE AT THE END OF IT YOU ALSO KNOW THAT IN REALITY A PERSONAL ASSISTANT COULD NOT OFFICIALLY BE THAT WELL PAID. DEV MUST NOT BE MADE AWARE OF THIS PART OF THE DEAL. OR FOR THAT MATTER WHY AND HOW HE ACTUALLY GOT HIS CURRENT JOB. IT WOULD HURT HIM BADLY IF HE KNEW OR SUSPECTED IT AT ALL." Raghu's monologue had more than one reason for Divya to believe him in a gradual process of built in trust.

She nodded silently, then sighed again, "AND WHEN AM I SUPPOSED TO START DOING THIS 'DUBIOUS JOB' FOR YOU?"

Before completion of my sentence, I slowly felt Raghu Pillai had applied a low yet persistent pressure on my well waxed knees and as a resultant of that I was virtually made to spread out my slender legs. Which only enable the South Indian sly fox to push in his dark and muscular palms further in and started to caress the warm nylon-clad sensitive skin of my inner thigh. In consequent effect I bit my bottom lip and my body tensed as his fingers reached the top of my nylon stockings.

Raghu continued in a part winning note, "YOU CAN START RIGHT NOW. I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN DO AND HANDLE THIS TYPE OF AN ASIGNMENT TO PERFECTION WITHOUT ANY HITCH OR HESITATION. BECAUSE OF THE INTRINSIC PART OF QUALITY REQUIREMENT, SOME CAN DO IT ABSOLUTE FLAWLESS, WHEREAS SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT AT ALL, EVEN IF THEY'RE STRONG MINDED ENOUGH. NOW DON'T TRY TO STOP ME, WHATEVER I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU AND TO YOUR SEXY AND SENSITIVE BODY FOR THE NEXT FEW MINUTES. IT'S LIKE A LITMUS TEST FOR YOU. IF YOU STOP ME NOW, THE DEAL IS OFF PERMANENTLY. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, WE BOTH ARE IN A PLACE WHERE YOU NEED NOT WORRY AT ALL, AS NO ONE COULD SEE US AS TO WHAT WE'RE DOING RIGHT OUT HERE."