Victim Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unnoticed to me, Raghu Pillai had already signalled to his two assistants who were sitting on the other far end that he wished total privacy. So without creating a scene, the much junior couple at the far end of the pool had slowly and silently withdrawn themselves, and went out of the place without unnoticed. That was the clout of Raghu Pillai in his organization.

* * * * *

When there was total exclusivity to ourselves, Raghu Pillai became a little bolder. He slowly moved in hand beyond my stocking tops, well under my dress and glided over the soft, pliant flesh of my inner thighs.

His fingers grazed the flimsy material of my thin panties, as he gently used the back of his index finger to trace along the outline of my long and thick pussy lips.

My slender legs parted involuntarily as my back arched to Raghu's onslaught, and I moaned softly into MY bitten lips in consequent effect.

Gradually, he increased the pressure of his index finger as he rubbed my hot little clit through the wet lacy material.

Moisture began seeping through the crotch of my designer panties, and my pussy juice started to coat his manipulative finger tips as a reward for his open action of sheer boldness.

"SIGMA FIVE!": He blurred out never taking his eyes from me, he curled his fingers into the edge of the elastics of my delicate panties and slid underneath, finding my wet and throbbing pussy already gaping open for his further action of invasion.

He teased all around my puffy outer lips, then slowly inserted a thick digit between them and pushed it right up inside me to the brim.

By now, my body was on fire with lust as I began to writhe and grind my fleshy hips against Raghu's probing thick digit.

* * * * *

There was a winning smile across Raghu Pillai's dark and handsome face as he unilaterally whispered, "SIGMA SIX!" and then added, "DOES THAT FEEL GOOOD... My BABEEE?"

My breathing was becoming ragged, and I merely moaned in response.

He curled his finger upwards, seeking the tender, sweet spot just inside my pulsing tunnel and I gasped as he struck pay-dirt.

I dropped lower in the chair and spread my legs wider, then grabbed the back of his head with my right hand.

"DON'T STOP!" I gasped, "DON'T DARE TO STOP... EVEN IF SOMEONE COMES IN!" I didn't know whether that was a request or a demand. But his reply was in line of my expectation.

"DON'T WORRY BABEEE... THIS IS MY DOMAIN! I'VE MADE IT DOUBLY SURE THAT NO ONE WILL DARE TO BUZZ INTO OUR PRIVACY." Said Raghu Pillai, his hand now speeding up as he finger fucked my hot, tight little pussy hole.

I felt the fire in my pussy spread throughout my whole body as the first orgasm started to build in really in a big way after a pretty long time without even any actual penetration of a real cock.

Suddenly out of control I pulled Raghu's head fiercely towards me, his lips closing tightly over mine as our tongues met for the first time.

I sucked in his tongue passionately as he added a second large finger into my wet and warm orifice.

My juices were dripping down his hand, making soft squelching sounds as his fingers plundered deep into the gooey snatch.

"SO HOW DID YOU LIKE MY 'SIX SIGMA' CONCEPTUAL IMTERPRETATION?" Asked Raghu Pillai with a sparkle in his bright eyes.

I was too carried away with the situation even to reply or node my head excepting a half shy and half blushed smile.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: V -- Domination And Discipline!

The scent of my cunt filled Raghu's nostrils, and his hard cock strained against the crotch of his expensive suit pants.

"DID YOU LIKE THAT BABY?" He whispered, not breaking the kiss.

"YEESSS!" I hissed.

"SUCK MY COCK BABEEE... RIGHT NOW... I WANT TO SEE AND FEEEL... HOW GOOOD YOU'RE AT IT!" He ordered.

He rose to his feet unsteadily, withdrawing his fingers from deep within me as he brought his crotch close to my face.

"TAKE IT OUT... AND SUCK IT LIKE A REAL SLUT!" He ordered again, looking into my eyes as I fumbled to unzip him.

He felt my tender fingers reach inside and stroke his cock through his brief, then pull the waistband down and free his aching member.

His straining cock snapped out, bobbing just a few inches above my upturned face, and I gasped at the size and thickness of it.

It was much bigger and thicker than Dev's, and my lust intensified at the thought of how it would feel inside of me soon if not sooner.

My small hands wrapped around its massive girth, but only just, and I slowly worked the uncircumcised cock between my soft and slender fingers.

* * * * *

I simply stared at the large slab of manhood between Raghu's dark and hairy legs.

"I've seen Dev's cock in the gym showers, Divya. I know I'm a little larger than him." Said Raghu with a tone of self esteem.

'Larger?' I thought to myself. Raghu was literally double of my hubby's size!

What was really amazing was that, Raghu wasn't even fully erect! But the bulbous head of his huge cock was as large and as red as that of a well ripped hybrid tomato!

Raghu had enviously seen Divya a couple of times holding the big tomatos in her hand while cleaning them lovingly in the kitchen sink before preparing salad. He intended to test her hands softness right now around the red mushroom head of his massive shaft.

With his free hand, he guided my tender hand to his beasty member. I didn't want to touch him directly for obvious reason, but with his hand over mine, he stroked his penis in rhythm with his petting of my wet pussy. I finally noticed the coincident rhythm and startled in recognition. They were in essence having intercourse without touching organs.

Raghu speeded his pace on my honey pot. I was approaching boil for the second or third time, forgot to remember even, and was anxious this time to reach the peak at the quickest possible time.

He laid me back down and moved his cock to my sweaty face. He knew I could not swallow his whole member, but he wanted me to suck the head of his cock in. He wondered if I would at all. Because he knew the reasons for the same: First I was being shy, and secondly that was being my first time outside my marriage; but he had now spent a great deal of time preparing me both mentally and physically. The least I could probably do would be to pleasure him for a few minutes before he would intend to fuck me.

He brushed the huge head along my sweaty cheek. I would not open my lips to him. Whether it was out of sheer apprehension or an unplanned teasing even I did not know at that moment of time.

Raghu was desperate and tried his antiques again and again, each time closer and closer to my luscious lips. I had never blown a man's cock before, not even my hubby's that lovingly ever. Because, I's never been an ardent fan of cock sucking, never. The very thought of sucking Raghu's long, thick and dark member was much too distressing and disgusting for me. Raghu was becoming more and more desperate which indirectly made him even angry. He would remember this slight when he was asked to make an important decision minutes later.

He pulled away. I smiled at him in relief. Still he stirred and stirred the sauce in my sexual kitchen. I was approaching for the third or fourth time, and was bucking in an attempt to finish it fast.

Raghu smiled and took in this wonderful, sensuous creature in the throes of heat. Perspiration was forming on my broad womanly breasts. I was feeling really hot despite the fact that the outside atmosphere was really cool and pleasant, I was hot from the exertion, and I was boiling hot with unprecedented lust. Raghu being a shrewd manipulator knew that my sexual appetite was now at its full volume. He would make his most important move now to capture me at the peak of my uncontrollable lust and hunger.

"Divya... DIVYA... D-I-V-Y-A... OOOHHHHHH... MY GOD!" Raghu screamed in excitement.

"WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?" I snapped in reply. I was so frustrated, almost had lost all my pretence of decency and propriety.

"MY FINGERS ARE TOO TIRED... I'LL NEED TO FINISH YOU OFF... BY DRYHUMPING YOU!"

I looked at him with a question mark in my expressive eyes.

He smiled at me as to how naïve I was.

"DIDN'T A HIGH SCHOOL BOY EVER MAKE LOVE TO YOU WITHOUT REALLY PUTTING HIS COCK INSIDE YOUR CUNT?"

I had settled down enough to regain my modesty by now. So being feeling quite embarrassed, I nodded negatively.

"IT'S TEASING, BUT I USE THE HEAD OF MY COCK INSTEAD OF MY FINGERS. AND IT ISN'T SEX BECAUSE I DON'T PUT MY COCK IDRECTLY INTO YOUR CUNT!"

He strummed my clit a few times to remove any doubt whatsoever in my mind from backing out from the well planned and thought of decision.

Without waiting for any further response from me, Raghu quickly rolled onto the lounge and right between my unsuspecting fleshy thighs.

He completed the manoeuvre so quickly that it did not give any time for me to think and rather I was taken by surprise by the whole sudden act.

I tried to close my eagle-winged legs.

But it was a bit too late.

Raghu Pillai now had me sandwiched between himself and the pool chair, with his legs between mine and his semi-rigid cock dangling down toward my waiting wet and warm cunt.

Because my knees were pretty tight to him, he would not be able to enter me in this position. Raghu smiled down at me to ease out my tension and watched my flat stomach rise and fall as I searched for my lost breath. He needed to make one final adjustment to my awkward position so that he could begin his conquest of my inner sanctum.

Raghu gently started to caress his way up my body, starting at her knees. He glided his hands up my smooth thighs to the full, fleshy and round bottom, over my flared hips and finally to the toned waist.

He firmly grasped my gym-fit waist to keep me from moving, and gently but firmly spread my knees strategically and raised them up toward my womanly bottom.

I immediately recognized what Wayne was doing and tried to wiggle away. But I just could not, however, because he had held my torso firmly pinned to the pool chair like an expert in that job.

My knees elevated slightly because of his acts and efforts. My tender thighs were forced apart by his strong and hairy legs. Without any further assistance, for the first time the tip of his cock brushed the bulls-eye of the moist target before him.

My eyes opened wide, looked up and around vainly for some help. Willingly or not, my slender legs were now spread really wide, with his very large and thick cock poised at the entrance of my long and thick outer labia. An absolutely perfect position to be fucked.

* * * * *

Raghu eased his body down onto mine, to prepare me for what was inhabitable to come ultimately without an iota of doubt.

First his stomach onto mine.

Then his chest to my receptive breasts.

Finally, he leaned down and nuzzled my neck, knowing that he would be buried inside me soon if not sooner.

* * * * *

It was no longer a question of whether Raghu Pillai was going to fuck me, it was only a question of how gently or roughly he would take me!

He was positioned in the saddle of this beautiful little mare and now it was time to see how hard I would buck when he mounted me the way he wanted it to happen an inhabitable way of fad, fashion or style?

During his recent exploration of my love tunnel with his fingers, Raghu had discovered a wonderful surprise.

My prior lovers including my hubby had apparently been relatively small, and my cuntal muscles were never ever stretched to that an extent as should be done for a married woman of my age and experience.

I would be a nice snug fit around his extra large manhood. The warm tissue of my womanly glove would be clasping his cock tightly as he stroked into me.

He in the meantime had cleverly realized however that, he would need to be very rigid to fight his way completely into my much married womanly womb.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: VI -- Preparing For Penetration!

So Raghu began his final preparation for penetration.

He rose up off my torso, grasped the head of his organ and began teasing it to complete erection to a magnificent 9" of rock-hard cock.

In the process, he was strumming my already long and excited clit just as he had with his fingers earlier in the evening.

He knew that very soon he would be feeling my delicate petals would be completely sucking in the entire length of his magnanimous meaty shaft.

In the very thought and anticipation of the same his mighty cock stiffened and arched like a typical beasty tool.

I just could not believe the wonderful sensations that I was receiving from the massive cock head of a person other than my dearest husband.

I simply couldn't resist looking down between my well spread out legs to see the size of the large flared purple knob that was teasing my tender sex like never before.

As he hovered above me like a dark unseasoned cloud, ready for his first thrust into me to rain his much awaited potent seeds, I had a fleeting thought about what it might feel like to have the walls of my soft and juicy tunnel stretched by his massive cock head.

I tried to force this thought out of my head, but my mind was clearly succumbing to my body's unprecedented urgings to an animalistic lust.

In a now futile attempt to honour my much guarded fidelity, I reminded myself that I was a much married woman and could not let someone other than my own husband to explore into my sacred pussy (or so I was literally forced to think by my so-called traditional mindset).

Raghu must be telling me the truth; I somehow tried to reason out. He is going to tease me to orgasm using his huge purple cock head. My stomach twitched for the second time in the evening. It had not when Raghu's expert and manipulative fingers teased my excited sex, but the danger of his huge cock so close, and hovering over my love nest like a dark cloud on an over-casting sky which might rain anytime with thunder and lighting.

But even then what I was still apprehensive about was its massive length and huge girth, which were sending ripples of shock waves into my already excited body and forcing me to moan in ecstasy.

* * * * *

But Raghu was totally undeterred with his perseverance and continued to strum my deliberately aroused pussy with his cock head oozing the quantum of pre-cum that a normal human being discharge after a marathon fucking session.

Soon the head of his massive organ was wet enough for him to enter my wet and warm orifice, even though, amazingly, this naïve woman, that I was till then, had no idea that his only ill intention was about to fuck me with his beasty phallus. It was time for his final assault on my delicate pussy which was about to begin.

"DIVYA...," He lied; "THERE IS TOO MUCH OF FRICTION BETWEEN YOUR OUTER SKIN AND MY INNER SKIN. MYAKE IT ANY MORE. I NEED TO LUBRICATE THE BULBOUS HEAD SO THAT I CAN FINISH YOU OFF THE WAY I'M PLANNING..." Saying so Raghu paused for a moment and then spill out his ill intention, "CAN YOU LICK IT A LITTLE MORE FOR ME... JUST TO GET IT WET... FOR THE DESIRED RESULT?" Fully knowing the very fact about what would be my ultimate reaction and final verdict.

As to his expectation I frowned.

"OKAY, I DO UNDERSTAND." He lied again, and then deliberately paused for another moment to give my mind a thought process for his alternative proposition, which was even worse, "THEN IN THAT CASE, LET ME PUT A LITTLE OF IT IN... MAY BE JUST THE TIP OF IT... FOR ONCE... FOR THE SAKE OF LUBRICATION ONLY..."

Saying so he did not wait for my reply or approval but continued to play with my inflamed pussy lips with his engorged cock head as he spoke out the lusty words as a matter of fact. My excitement level had already rose up to an unprecedented level probably for the last time. That was when he strummed two quick strokes, and then stopped abruptly.

He looked into my confused eyes, pointed the purple head of his massive cock directly at the heart of my itching pussy, and pushed in with some force.

My body stiffened. As my puffy pussy lips did not part away despite his desperate inward thrust. My hormone system had already abandoned my so-called useless mind. It was instead clamping the vaginal lips quite tightly together, not to allow him any penetration that easily to be accomplished. It was not exactly any teasing at its worst, but a combination of so many over lapping factors including doubts, excitements, apprehensions, and confusion.

Raghu Pillai strummed, he primed and he pumped in with greater force and determination.

My pussy lips held firm again to avoid any easy entry. As if it would not allow the beasty intruder to enter in, in any sober and surrendered way.

* * * * *

Raghu was livid. He had gotten me half drunk, then he had stripped me for building up the excitement, subsequently he had put me on my back on the pool chair, and finally he had primed me well in preparation for his ultimate penetration into my well kept married pussy.

He couldn't believe that this otherwise shy woman could now resist him so fiercely. Regaining his composure, Raghu lowered his head and licked my left ear to build up the excitement. In consequent effect, the slurping sounds of sex pushed my mind over the edge of my body. I moaned once again and softened beneath his excited body.

I instinctively snaked my fleshy and sweaty arms around his muscular neck, my fleshy and spongy breasts with dark, wrinkled, pointed and stout nipples beckoning him to me. He believed that I was now ready to receive him, but if I resisted again, he would need to take me probably forcefully.

His lips reached out for mine. He began to strum again in preparation for his yet again first thrust. With new zeal and zest he positioned his cock again at the entrance to my deep and dark tunnel and pushed with a firm and determined resolve.

Just as my luscious lips had parted for his eager tongue to intrude some time earlier, now in the very same manner my long and puffy pussy lips demurely parted to his insistent and consistent pressure. The outer labia opened up like the petals of a sexual flower, exposing my most intimate reproductive organ to fertilization.

Slowly I drew his sexual organ into me in a gradual way. Even with the head lubricated, Raghu could still proceed only very slowly. Because he knew it pretty well that he was quite simply as large as her body could handle at that moment of time.

It took him three to four forced thrusts to gain only half penetration. I looked up at him with begging eyes. He had earlier said only half-way, and only one time in. So, reluctantly, he withdrew as per the promise already committed. But he was now fully erect, with its full glory.

I looked down between my opulent breasts and saw that his cock was as large as a good size cucumber, with a tip as large as a ripe tomato! I had a new and very real fear, churned inside my stomach.

Not only had I dodged a bullet by convincing him to remove his penis from my vagina, but I was now understanding the impact of his size in my tight little cunt hole. Using only half of his cock, he had already stretched me as much as anyone could have done before.

* * * * *

But Raghu being Raghu; was returned to his old antiques and started strumming my pussy all over again with the tip of his massive manhood. I moaned. He kissed my neck. Like he had done before. Then he repeated his old actions again. After a couple of minutes of slow seduction he showed signs of mock pain again.

"OOOHHHHHH...DIVYA! I JUSSST CAN'T DO IT! THE FRICTION IS TOOO GREAT RIGHT AT THE BASE OF MY COCK. I NEED FULL LUBRICATION. JUSSST ONE STROKE COMPLETELY IN. AND I WILL BE RIGHT BACK OUT. THAT'S IT!"