All Comments on 'Victoria & Alex Pt. 02'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was a completely loving and all encompassing story. I guess having your best friend to also be your lover would be an incredible experience for most people and the playfulness and raw sexuality that they share is honest and straight forward. Once they got past the usual fear that most couples deal with at the beginning as well as knowing what boundaries to not exceed and of course the usual crap that comes with dealing with families and even some mutual friends, you can start to relax into that old familiarity that made you such close friends. There was nothing about the writing of the story that I did not enjoy completely but I would really hate to have to deal with the kind of fear that Vicky keeps having to fight through when it comes to her being trans. It is utterly disgusting and unfair that people have to be on guard while also wondering if someone staring at them has figured it out and are the going to become violent or angry or possibly just be a general ass and try to make a scene. Your story is so well written that it brought all these thoughts and emotions up that are not normally part of my life and I wish they weren’t part of anyone’s life since there is no place for that kind of prejudice. Excellent story as usual and I look forward to enjoying more of your work.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 3 years ago

What a truly wonderful love story. I fear some possible trouble for Vicky, but I know that Alex will be steadfastly by her side . Looking forward to the next chapters.

Virginiais4LoversVirginiais4Loversabout 3 years ago

I took the weekend, and most of today, re-reading the story of Vicky and Alex from the beginning. Ohhhhhh how I’m always rewarded “peeking” into their lives, enjoying the genuine love and excitement these two share for one another, including how they introduce “Little Mike” and “Little Alex” to each other’s wanton kisses and hungry, desiring rosebuds.

Nelly, you’ve outdone yourself, again, with this lovely and wickedly sexy tale. Having Vicky and Alex on equal terms, sexually, and “watching” him lose his anal virginity (in Pt. 2) to his gorgeously breathtaking best friend was so incredibly steamy and HOT!!!!

Hands-down, one of the best relationship stories I’ve read, so far,. And, with the added bonus of her being a beautiful trans-lady makes this one you’re certain to relive when the lights go off and your fantasies take over...:)

Looking forward to the next installment of this delightful delicious romance.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! I so relate to it - love the way your male-identifying character finds his way into being penetrated and really loving it. I can relate!

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

I am really enjoying the story, it is very well written and focuses on more than just the bedroom fun(which is explicitly writing to mely delight) and all of it creates and much more enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing, wish I could have lived it , well done

Bipluglover70Bipluglover70over 1 year ago

Cock twitchingly fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Beautiful love story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES