Victoria & Alex Pt. 03

Story Info
Vicky and Alex's weekend draws to a close.
14.4k words
4.81
6.6k
27

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex slowly awoke with low spring sunshine pushing its way through the closed curtains, prying his eyes open. He could feel Vicky's warmth alongside him whilst she still slept. He wanted to lie still for longer, but his bladder dictated otherwise. His rear felt a satisfying glow from Vicky earlier that morning, her cum still inside him.

In the end, his thirst for a cup of tea won out, with his bladder a close second, and he slipped out of bed, trying not to wake Vicky. He imagined Vicky's cum dribbling out of him onto her floor so stepped into yesterdays discarded boxers and pulled them up. Vicky's voice came wearily from under the duvet.

"Morning sweetie... Can you make me a cup of tea?... Pleeeaase..."

"Yeah, shhh, it's still too early to be up on a Sunday."

Alex put the kettle on before resigning to his bladder. As he finished and washed his hands, Vicky's phone rang, knowing Vicky's current dread of her mother's smothering personality he hoped she hadn't heard.

"Alex, can you find my phone?"

It was easy to follow the noise, to see it vibrating on the glass table in the lounge. By the time he'd reached it, the caller had rung off and no caller ID was showing. Out of the corner of his eye, Alex caught Vicky skip into the bathroom naked, as he hunted his phone out whilst waiting for the kettle to boil.

Alex opened the lounge curtains to view the outside world through the net curtains. The sun looked inviting, very few clouds in the sky and the ground dry. He heard Vicky pad back to the bedroom as he poured the kettle to make their teas and carried everything back on a tray to Vicky, who was now back snuggled under the duvet.

Vicky sat up and shuffled back onto pillows to make herself comfortable. She wrapped the duvet around her and tucked it under her armpits, hiding her petite chest, much to Alex's disappointment. Alex handed Vicky the tray as he returned to join her under the duvet.

She placed the tray on her bedside drawers, picked up her phone with a grimace to unlock it, for her face to light up as she gasped in relief.

"Thank god, it's Sarah... "

< Hi, sore tart2? Wondering if you and your tall dark stranger want to meet for breakfast at ten? G Xxx>

< G? I thought we'd agreed you were Tart1? V xx >

< You called me Garfield... Although I prefer Sex kitten. Sk xx >

"She wants to meet for breakfast at ten, Alex?"

"Sounds like a plan."

< Tall, dark stranger says yeah... V xx >

"There's the Darcie Green café on a barge on the Grand Union Canal bank. We've often breakfasted there. It makes for a pleasant walk and if it isn't too cold, we can sit outside to watch the world go by. She suggests 10 am, and it's barely after eight, so we have lots of time."

Vicky started texting Sarah back furiously, as Alex dropped his boxers to slip back into bed alongside her and checked his phone. As expected, there weren't any messages waiting for him, so searched the web on how to change your name on your passport. Vicky muttered as she typed.

"It's so exciting, there is so much to tell her..."

Vicky's phone buzzed, announcing a replying text for Vicky to giggle as she read it.

"She's disappointed not to have received our friendly phone call for advice yesterday! She says she can still talk you through it, if you need further directions..."

"I think we coped fine on our own. What do you think?"

"Mmm, I agree. She'll see us there, although as our paths cross, we may bump into her on the way."

Vicky finished a text and sent it to look victoriously at Alex.

"Last night was wonderful on many levels... But I'm still worried about my passport, Sarah will know."

"I'm reading through a really helpful website that talks you through it. You'll need to confirm your name change by deed poll and new photos that can all be done at the post office. If you want to change your gender, then you need a signed letter from your doctor only to confirm any changes aren't reversible."

"It sounds all too simple to be true. My passport is at mum's but I have my name change deed poll paperwork here. I can phone the private clinic on Monday about the gender change confirmation. Sarah would have solved it as she went to Ibiza for her main holiday last year."

"If all else fails just do the name, and photo change and wear something neutral when you fly, Jennifer won't inspect your passport to see your gender."

Alex handed Vicky his phone, for her to read the website as they drank their teas. Alex left his empty cup on his bedside table to slip down under the warmth of the duvet.

Alex cuddled up to Vicky and let his hand drift down between her legs. Vicky was still reading the website, and gave him a playful slap on his wandering hand. Alex saw a twitch under the duvet and knew what to do. Ducking further under the duvet, Alex was soon level with Vicky's hips and gave her some light kisses.

"Mmm, no, I know where you're going... No. Naughty." Vicky giggled.

Alex wrapped his arms around Vicky's hips and slid his head over her, hunting for Little Mike. Vicky's hand tried half-heartedly to push him off, but when Alex's mouth found his target shaft, it was twitching with excitement.

He sucked its end into his mouth, licking and bobbing his lips around the end, hearing Vicky's moaning above the duvet. Alex enjoyed playing with Vicky's hardening shaft around his mouth, toying with it. Vicky's hips responding in pleasure.

Vicky's hands drifted down to ruffle Alex's hair, encouraging him further down her pole to engulf her. Alex's hands drifted around to spread her cheeks, letting one finger tease around her still damp and used rear.

"Mmm, I'll pass you the lube."

Alex gave Vicky one last, long suck, then sat up, taking the duvet off her. Looking down on her naked glory, he moved around to kneel between her legs, reaching to take the lube from her offering hand. He bent down to suck and kiss her nipples, enjoying her wriggling excitement.

He kneeled up and as he applied lube to his now stiff shaft, Vicky raised her bum to slide pillows beneath her. He gave her the bottle of lube back and stroked his hands along the insides of her legs, teasing her.

Alex walked forwards on his knees to engage his tip in her rear, still glistening wet with his cum from last night. He leaned in and felt the now familiar squeeze as he entered. He looked up to see Vicky's eyes widen and mouth open in pleasure.

Alex brought his knees to either side of Vicky's hips as he slid deeper into her. She wrapped her legs around up behind him, pulling him down on top of her. Their lips met in long slurping lip kisses, as Alex ground short, slow thrusts into her, with her hips responding.

Between kisses, both affirmed their love for each other, whilst also groaning in pleasure. This was a slower, more loving coupling than last night, with both wanting it to last forever, knowing Alex would return home later that afternoon.

Alex felt the dampness between them as Vicky dribbled pre-cum. Kneeling up, he held her shaft and started stroking her, rolling his thumb over her tip as he drove longer strokes into her.

"Ooh, Alex... Mmm... Nice and slow, Mmm." Vicky purred in her low, sexy voice.

Alex stroked her with his hand a little faster, but kept his thrusts inside her slow and long. She rewarded him with long spurts of cum, squeezing out of her shaft as she squirmed, giving a long, deep moan of pleasure.

Alex released her shaft and gripped her hips. At the bottom of each thrust of his shaft into her, he ground deeply into her, holding it before pulling back. She was now looking up at him lovingly, open-mouthed, moaning whilst tightening her rear muscles around his shaft.

Alex felt his desire for release and once more drove deeply into her as his warmth injected into her. Vicky grinned and laughed with pleasure, squirming beneath him to squeeze every drop of him out, until he flopped out.

Alex rolled over to one side and Vicky curled over to face him, both wrapping arms around each other, kissing. Alex pulled the duvet back over the both of them as they both wriggled into a granny knot of arms and legs.

"Mmm, I think we've well and truly laid that 'Remain a Virgin' joker card to rest this weekend." Alex giggled.

"Yeah, and I'm glad we have. Without you with me last night I wouldn't have been able to sleep a wink, as I'd have been too excited after hearing about my promotion."

"You didn't... Remember? You woke me up."

"Oh, yes... I did, and I loved it."

Vicky expanded on the prospect of her new promotion and the pay rise that she'll receive. She excitedly retold Alex all the gossip she had gleaned last night. Even though he was, still none the wiser hearing all the stranger's names and habits a second time.

Once she finished, Alex remembered to warn her. "Oh, David and Henry saw us at the wine bar Friday night, but I don't think they suspect anything."

"Suspect what?"

"Well, that you're a T-girl."

"Oh... Silly, they already know. I met them by accident over a year ago at a drag show with my ex. David's been wonderful at work. He's not said a thing, remaining very professional."

"Oh, phew, that's a relief... Did you know you were the office hot totty?"

"So it seems, but it proves their HR policies work as I never knew... Any chance of another cup of tea, as it seems I've worked up a thirst?"

Alex went to make another cup of tea, to hear Vicky answer her phone.

"Hi, mum... Yes, we had a lovely night... Yes, they were lovely... No, we didn't leave until late as I have lots of exciting news... MUM!... If you're going to ask questions like that I'll ring off and you won't hear my news... No... No, he didn't... MUM!"

Vicky went quiet and Alex heard her thump the duvet and scream in frustration, then her phone rang again with her leaving it ringing until it disconnected. Alex returned to the bedroom with mugs of tea, to see her tearful, pulling her pyjama baggy T-shirt on.

"Argggghh... She's infuriating... First, she starts all nice, asking if we had a nice dinner etc... Then asking why I sound tired... To then hint if you kept me up all night..."

"Well... You did wake me up in the middle of the night for sex."

"That's not the point, Alex... Mums aren't supposed to ask about your sex life... Then she asked if my exciting news was a marriage proposal..."

"Whaaat?"

"Yes... So what do you think about dear old mum now?"

"But we've only just met... Again, for the second time."

Then Vicky mimicked a Minnie Mouse voice, "So Vicky, did he shag you rotten? Oh, is he going to marry you? And how many children do you want?"

She guffawed at her sarcasm, leaving poor Alex nonplussed. Then Vicky's phone buzzed she turned her head away from it, refusing to even look at the screen. Alex peered over to see her mum's text ID and the first words of the first line of text before it disappeared.

< Sorry Love... >

"Vicky, at least read her text. Remember we're supposed to be visiting her in two weeks, and more importantly you need your passport."

Vicky shrugged and sulkily slid down under the duvet, pulling it over her.

"You read it... My password is capital V, lower case t, a, r, t, and the number two."

Alex picked up her phone and slid to join her under the duvet. He swiped her phone and typed in her password, went to messages and opened her last text.

Alex read, < Sorry Love... I'm just excited that you are happily in love and Alex is the 'One'. I don't mean to be intrusive, but it just comes out that way. I'm sorry I do want to hear your news, please ring me back. Love mum xx. >

"Oh, Vicky, she's sorry, please read it?"

Vicky shook her head under the duvet, so Alex read the text out loud...

"Traa la la la la la la, I'm not listening... Tra la la la la..." Vicky tried to drown Alex out, only to stop when she heard the 'pip, pip, pip' of Alex typing on her phone.

"What are you typing?"

"Dear Mum, you are the best mum ever and I'm a spoiled..."

"Noo." Vicky cut in, leaping up out from under the duvet to snatch her phone off Alex to see nothing of the sort, as he laughed at her shock.

< Alex here... Vicky will call back once I talk her round. See you in 2 weeks. >

Vicky scowled at Alex. Relieved he hadn't sent it, so she modified it, removing the last few words.

< Alex here... Vicky will call back soon. > Then she sent it.

"Vicky, regardless of your frustrations, you need to talk to her about your passport." Alex reminded her, as he stroked her shoulders reassuringly.

"I know... That's what frustrates me..." She scowled back at him, sitting up and sipping her tea.

"You shower and I'll call mum."

"No, I think it's best I'm here to take over should you flip out again."

Vicky scowled again, but she knew he was right. Her stomach was knotted once more with the anticipation of calling her mother back, frustrated at being caught between a rock and a hard place.

She needed her help with her passport and she wanted to tell her mother about her exciting news, but she didn't want a smother mother, asking her about her sex life. With Alex alongside her, his arm around her, she felt strong enough as she pressed the button to call.

"Hi, mum? No, it's okay... You know what I am, so I don't need innuendos nor do I want to share intimate details with my mum, that's all..."

They longer they chatted, the more relaxed Vicky became, and a smile grew across her face. After a pause listening to her mother, she looked at Alex and blushed.

"Yes mum, I'm happy... Yes... Yes, he is..."

She then told her mother about the evening, her promotion, the additional money and her acceptance of the role.

"Yes, mum... I know, it's so exciting, to interview them, to help them, enrol them in college, it's a great opportunity as they will also work to a certain extent under me on my accounts... Yes..."

Alex could hear her mother's squawky voice on the phone excitedly ask further questions and Vicky's replies. Time was marching on, they still had to get ready to meet Sarah and Vicky still hadn't asked about the passport. He motioned to Vicky to speed up and mouthed 'Passport' to her, to receive a joke scowl.

"Oh, that isn't the only exciting news last night mum... I know... The excitement came so thick and fast last night... Well, Jennifer and Graham have a chalet in France and they've invited us to join them for a week in April... Yes, the both of us... Yeah... I like them both... The only problem is... My passport, it's still in Mike's name."

Vicky listened intently for a while then answered, "Brilliant mum, thanks, that's great... We're off to meet Sarah for breakfast along the Grand Union Canal... Yes, that barge cafe... Okay... Thanks, mum... I love you too."

Vicky looked exhausted but pleased, turning to kiss Alex as she put her phone down.

"Mum has the passport set aside with all the information needed. She'd printed it all out in anticipation when I changed my name by deed poll. She's going to get it out, reread it and text later. Oh, I'm glad I called back now, she was totally different. She even apologised and sounded a little teary when she first spoke."

After a brief hug and a second kiss, Vicky slipped out of bed and skipped her way across out of the bedroom. "I'll jump in the shower first then!"

Alex finished his tea, washed up their cups and tidied his dirty clothes away into a bin liner in his bag, seeing it would be a lighter for his homeward trip that afternoon, leaving so much with Vicky. He sat in bed, scanning his phone, waiting for Vicky to finish.

As Vicky returned in her bathrobe, they kissed in passing as Alex went to have his shower. Once showered, Alex slipped on one of his collared shirts and jeans to find Vicky sat on the sofa scanning through her phone. She was wearing jeggings with a thin black jumper with sparkles dotted through it.

Grabbing her bag, their phones, slipping on shoes and coats, they made their way out into the fresh sunshine. Vicky was having her best weekend ever, sharing it with her lost love. Her body was still electric from Alex's lovemaking earlier as they walked along together holding hands.

Alex was having similar thoughts, pleased about the weekend, also mixed with tingles and aches from lovemaking. It had been a rollercoaster ride of experiences that he could never have imagined before knowing Vicky. And now it seems the weekend had brought another improvement.

"Do you feel better for having spoken to your mum in the end, after all that?"

"Yeah, I think it did us both good for me to throw my toys out of the pram a little. She sounded almost relieved that I did... I feel as if a weight has come off my shoulders. Thanks."

They cut through the streets, to join various couples and families walking along the wide Grand Union Canal towpath. The old canal towpath was now a major promenade, with people enjoying the Sunday morning sunshine, with some joggers and cyclists weaving their way through the pedestrians.

"Ohh look ahead, it's Sarah, with some guy. I'd know that long blond hair anywhere, and that is definitely her biker jacket. She's also wearing her favourite boots." Vicky pointed ahead. As they were on the outside of a long curve in the canal, they could both easily see Sarah.

With Alex being a lot taller than Vicky, he could see over everyone's heads, but not knowing Sarah well enough, he couldn't recognise her. He could see a blonde-haired woman and a guy ahead of them, in a short, black biker jacket and wearing faux latex leggings.

The dynamic between the couple didn't look right as she had her hands in the pockets of her jacket and he kept trying to pull her into him by the waist or shoulders.

"Do you recognise the guy with her, Vicky?"

"No... But it's hard to tell."

Sarah shrugged the guy off and spoke to him, but he kept trying to draw her in, but she pulled away. Her one hand pushed him away.

"I don't think she wants him around. Can you run?"

"Not in these heels, Alex. But, no I don't recognise him."

Sarah had now stopped walking as Alex and Vicky sped up, closing the distance between them. Alex was already gearing up, fists closed. The guy was definitely pestering Sarah. Families and couples gave them a wide berth, not wanting to get embroiled in a lover's tiff.

Not wanting to let this get out of hand, Alex thought he would defuse the now growing threat to Sarah. In his loudest, commanding voice, Alex shouted. "Hey, Sarah, woohoo, It's okay we're here."

The couple turned to see where the voice had come from. Sarah's face showed relief as she recognised Vicky and Alex. Although the man with her, looked at the six-foot-tall, Alex waving and his face changed from confident to unsure; he held onto Sarah's bag strap, pulling her to one side.

Alex dropped Vicky's hand and put on a burst of speed, sprinting towards Sarah, now barely a hundred meters away. The guy let go and fled off, dashing into a side street through some buildings and was gone. Alex stopped as soon as he reached Sarah, now safe. She hugged him in relief and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Are you okay? Who is he?"

"Oh, some creep. The usual. He wants a date with a pretty girl and won't take 'No' for an answer."

Vicky arrived. "Sarah, are you okay?" Sarah nodded as they hugged and kissed.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's the price of living in the city. Come on, or we won't get a table." Sarah led them onwards, she and Vicky holding arms, with Alex trailing behind, scanning to see if there were any more creeps coming out of the woodwork.

Soon they reached a large barge cafe moored on the towpath. Sarah led them through the entrance and up some stairs onto the roof deck to find an empty table on the canal side in the sunshine. The creep incident now forgotten as the three sat down with Sarah sitting facing the rear and the towpath behind that they had walked up, opposite Vicky who with Alex had the view along the roof deck.