All Comments on 'Victoria & Alex Pt. 03'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 3 years ago

I am really enjoying this story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the feeling of acceptance and kindness that emerges between the different characters. Too few stories like this. Will be interesting to see how the Bristol/London separation will affect the two main characters.

leah_gurlleah_gurlalmost 3 years ago

Am really liking the actual characters and their development through the story. It shows not everything perfect, all the time. Characters are more like actual people with the concerns, thoughts that they should have. Nicely done and not all sex and allows people to want to get to know the people in the story.

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalover 2 years ago

Love this story following to see where it goes. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on, you still got 3 weekends in the air!

Her mum and brother, his sister and the trip to the ski lodge. You opened this can now get to work.😂😂😂

All in all a great story! Look forward to more of it. AC, in SC

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

As always, this is a great tale beyond just the incredible erotic and hot bedroom scenes and I love that you put as much effort into their emotions and lives as the bedroom scenes, it makes them far better works. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope somebody that has that dream to be like Vicky will read this series and follow there bliss, its too late for me, I let my love slip through my fingers and he found someone else that makes him happy.

To the author, well done, hope you continue writing, hopefully more can find acceptance for each other, regardless of who they love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES