Victoria & Alex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what is all the exciting gossip from yesterday?" Sarah asked, then leant forward and whispered, "But start with the sex. How many times? Who was on top? And who screamed first?" Sarah giggled with a dirty laugh, making both Vicky and Alex blush.

"Dirty cow. No, let's order first and then I'll tell you all my news," Vicky answered, waving some menus.

After making a list of everything the three desired on his phone, Alex left the girls to head down to the counters inside the cafe to order. As he walked down the stairs, he nervously glanced at the two girls, now leaned in tightly together chatting and giggling, with him guessing that he was the focus of their conversation.

With the orders taken and paid for, Alex returned up the stairs with three coffees. He found Vicky and Sarah had swapped sides around the table, with Sarah now having the view along the roof deck and Vicky with her back to him. Behind him, Alex heard voices and footsteps behind, following him up the steps.

"Why the musical chairs?" Alex asked as he placed the tray down and passed Sarah her coffee.

"The food will come up to us in ten to fifteen minutes."

"Shhh... Sarah's spotted a girl she's been stalking enter the cafe. She came up the stairs behind you and we think she's on her own." Vicky explained as Sarah pretended to focus on her coffee whilst looking intently behind Alex.

"I'm not stalking her... Okay, after seeing her buy a sandwich I followed her back to her office once... She's gorgeous, but I've not seen her since." Sarah explained. "I don't know what it is, whether it's her black-rimmed glasses or long auburn hair flowing over her, but her body is definitely the best part. The way she walks and brushes her hair with her fingers is lovely."

"Sorry, but she is with someone Sarah, they were talking behind me as she followed me up the stairs." Alex tried to burst her bubble.

Sarah and Vicky giggled, with Vicky saying, "Don't worry, that hasn't been a problem before for Sarah, once she sets her mind on someone."

Alex squeezed past Vicky's chair to sit down, allowing enough room between them for Sarah to peer through. Sarah's face dropped saying, "Her breakfast date has arrived, no competition, he looks more like her younger brother."

As Alex started his habitual sugar sachet ritual, shaking four sachets together, Sarah turned her attention to Alex.

"Not you too?" She said, as Alex shook all four sachets into his cappuccino at once.

"Haha, no Vicky copied me... I started the trend." Alex said, as Vicky guffawed and Sarah shook her head in mock disgust.

"Right, so you two tell me all about it, don't worry Alex, Vicky has already told me the juicy interesting parts!" Sarah asked.

"NO... I haven't, honest Alex, she's such a tart." Vicky protested with a giggle.

Vicky told Sarah about their day yesterday (leaving out the more private afternoon) and the dinner party. She described her tour of Jennifer's house in detail, then how Jen pulled her to one side to tell her about the promotion.

Alex could see why Sarah was Vicky's closest friend, as she joined Vicky in her excitement in a positive, supportive role, asking a dozen questions, most of which Vicky and Alex had already considered in depth.

"So you'll be getting a raise with your promotion?" Sarah asked with Vicky nodding happily in reply. Whilst not a pauper, at long last maintaining her apartment was well within her income, leaving a little more at the end of the month.

A waiter brought their breakfasts and set them down. Sarah pulled her phone out, fiddled with the settings to hand the phone to the waiter.

"Can you take a photo of the three of us, please?"

"Yeah, no problem."

After the usual twisting, rotating with the phone and stepping back, they heard the familiar 'click' and the waiter handed the phone back. Sarah grimaced at the result once the waiter had left them.

"Quick, selfies," Sarah said, pulling Vicky across.

The three squashed together over their plates of food and Sarah rattled off a few photos, clicking as she twisted the phone to a variety of angles. She inspected the results and busied herself posting, tapping away on her phone whilst Alex, and Vicky shuffled plates, unwrapped utensils, adding sauces and began to eat.

Vicky's phone buzzed twice, and Sarah excitedly asked the question neither Vicky nor Alex had considered. "So now you won't need to work those weekend ski and travel sales shows any longer?"

Vicky sat in stunned silence, as the idea sank in, thinking the implications over, whilst Sarah puzzled over why Vicky wouldn't be excited at that prospect. Sarah joined the other two eating with Vicky, deep in thought.

"So, you'll be free next weekend and we can party?" Sarah asked between mouthfuls.

"Mm... No. It's tempting but sorry, no." Vicky mumbled, with a mouthful of omelette, rushing to empty her mouth.

"Dave was fantastic to me when I first came to London and I needed that extra income. He's always been supportive and protective. I'm sure he realises my position, so I don't want to let him down." Vicky told Sarah.

"I couldn't cancel next weekend this late after Sandra and Mandy have already pulled out, and we now have a new starter that will need some training."

Vicky leaned over to rest her head on Alex and hug his arm to see Sarah look a little bemused.

"Alex is joining me next weekend. He spoke with Dave on the phone yesterday and got a job offer. I think we should at least work next weekend and if there are any other commitments Dave wants first." Vicky declared proudly.

"O. M. G. You two are two peas in a pod and now a dirty weekend in sunny Birmingham!" She giggled gleefully, but her eyes betrayed jealousy.

Sarah put down her utensils and pushed her empty plate away. "Right, if you two are going to leave me alone next weekend, I'm off to do something about it."

Sarah stood up and grabbed her phone to walk down the aisle. Vicky and Alex turned to see the Auburn-haired girl disappearing down the stairs, with Sarah in hot pursuit. Auburn-haired girl's breakfast date or little brother remained sitting at their table, focussed on scrolling through his phone.

"She's incorrigible!" Vicky laughed. "You're okay with us still working next weekend, lovely?"

Alex's heart skipped to hear the 'L' word after yesterday's drought. But maybe half of that was his fault, and he made a mental note to try harder, as they only have half a day left together.

"Yeah, of course. To let Dave down now would almost be criminal. He's booked hotels and trains. Above all, we've both agreed to it. As you said, let's see what next weekend brings before we decide."

Alex leant into Vicky this time to kiss her on her cheek and whisper, "Sorry lovely, I've forgotten to tell you how lovely you look this morning."

"Ew... Yuk... Brown sauce! You don't change." Vicky gasped and giggled as she wiped the brown smear off her cheek. "Thanks, you still need practice but keep persevering."

Vicky retrieved her phone to see the recent post to their group of friends from Sarah, 'Breakfast with the happy couple.'. The photo was one of Sarah's twisted selfies, with the three of them smiling over their breakfast plates.

"Aw, look Alex." Vicky showed Alex her phone for him to see the post and photo. Alex grinned as he viewed.

Then Vicky checked the second separate text to Vicky only, 'Happy couple xx,' with a photo attached, a similarly angled selfy, but of Alex and Vicky only, minus breakfast plates. She also nudged Alex to show him the second, more personal photo.

"That's really nice, now you don't have to pretend to have your arm around me anymore!"

Vicky giggled, remembering her photos of her and Alex back on their sixth form trips. She viewed the photos again and forwarded the photo of the three of them on to her mum.

"Oh, I hope you're forwarding those to me?"

"No... Do you want me to?"

"Please... Sarah's really caught our breakfast omelettes really well!"

"Arghhh." Vicky gave Alex a playful thump and typed away on her phone. Alex received two vibrating notifications from his phone in his pocket.

"Thanks, seeing those photos you kept on your phone last weekend made me realise how few photos I have of us from back then. Not just of us two, but with Rich as well. Maybe I should have taken some, good times."

"Hey, aren't we having a good time now?"

"Yeah, and in six years, we'll be looking at those two photos and we'll also say good times."

"Only good? Not great? Wonderful?"

"Okay..." Alex leaned over and kissed her, "Lovely, wonderful, happy times." Making her blush as he kissed her on the lips again, minus any brown sauce.

Alex stacked their empty plates and coffee cups to one side, seeing Sarah return up the stairs grinning with a tray laden with three cups and teapots. As soon as she clattered the tray down to free her hands, she waved her phone under Vicky's nose.

"Chloe... And I have her number. Her voice is sweet, even though a little unsure at being approached on a Sunday morning. She has lovely blue eyes behind those glasses. She went to the disabled toilet, so you never know?" Sarah boasted as she sat down and played mother, pouring milk into cups.

"What does that matter? The ladies could have been occupied." Alex asked, unsure of the significance.

"The ladies were free because I used them. Trans-women can feel safer using the disabled toilet if available. It can avoid any possible friction if a CIS woman realises and kicks off. It's not a guarantee but if in doubt, it's easier to be cautious. I'm okay where I work, as all the women are okay with it." Sarah explained as she poured the tea and spread the three cups between them.

"I use the disabled toilet in straight pubs and clubs, but at work, using the ladies is okay as I don't think anyone knows or guesses... But I only go in when I know it is empty, if busy I'll use the disabled one." Vicky admitted.

"Did you admit to being her stalker?"

"No, I told her I work in the same building and see her daily, but have always been too shy to talk to her."

"Ooo Pinocchio!" Vicky hissed, laughing.

Sarah grinned as she typed into her phone.

"Chatting her up already?"

"Just making sure she hasn't given me a bum number... Tee hee, she's picking up her phone and smiling." Sarah smiled, peeking between Vicky and Alex's shoulders.

Alex and Vicky glanced behind to catch Chloe duck down shyly behind her friend. Sarah's phone buzzed the arrival of a returned text.

"She's just bounced back a 'Hi'." Sarah told the other two lovers proudly.

Vicky's phone rang as a staff member came up and started clearing the dead breakfast dishes away. Vicky checked her phone and answered the call.

"Hi, Mum... Yes, you like the photo. Yeah, breakfast... Yes, she's still here, she's okay..."

Vicky looked up at Sarah, "Mum Says Hi, Sarah!"

"Hi, Amanda," Sarah called out to the phone in Vicky's hand.

"Mum, Yes, you did?... Thanks... Alex found a helpful website... Yeah... Ahh... Okay... That's more or less, what the website said... No, it does help thanks... Yes, I call later, thanks, mum."

Vicky finished speaking with her mum, and she put her phone away.

"What's up, Vick?" Sarah asked, reaching across to her. Alex placed a comforting arm around Vicky.

"It's okay, it's still a result. We were going to ask you, Sarah, but I think we already know the answer."

"What, if those red heels suit you?" Sarah Joked, coughing as she realised now was not the time for her sassy attitude as her friend looked disappointed over some unknown news.

"It's okay Garfield, I expected too much." Vicky giggled through her disappointment. "Oh, sorry I forgot sex kitten. It's my second batch of good news, I'm being silly."

Vicky coughed again and downed her cup of tea. She then outlined the second half of their dinner with Jennifer and Graham to Sarah.

"No way, you lucky cow. A week in France skiing with Alex, you two will be so loved up!" Sarah squealed.

"That brings me to my two dilemmas that I'm worried about. The first is my passport. I didn't change it when I changed my name."

"That's simple I did mine at the post office. Take your change of name deed poll with you and have a new photo taken. The info is all on the dot-gov website and the post office do it all for you. I got mine back in three weeks."

"Well, I had wanted to change my gender to how I feel now, as a woman."

With his arm still around her, Alex gave Vicky a comforting hug.

"Sorry honey... I don't think the doctor will sign that off, as your boob job is reversible. I had a chat with mine and whilst I had done both hormones, and had my boob job, he was still reluctant. Unfortunately, you'd need the whole surgery to get past him."

Sarah reached across to Vicky and held her hand, giving her a big smile.

"It's what is inside that matters, Vicks... All customs want is for your face to match the photo. The airlines want your photo and booked name to match your passport. No one cares about your gender unless they want your phone number. If there's any doubt you can always lift your skirt and give them a flash!" Sarah laughed and gave her a wink.

"You're terrible... You old tart."

"Sex Kitten... Please?"

"Tart by name, tart by nature... Until you behave better, it should be Pinocchio!"

The two giggled in unison, gripping each other's hands across the table. Alex dropped his arm back to sip his tea, relieved that they'd solved one hurdle.

"So that was easy. What is dilemma number two?"

"The plan is for Alex and Graham to drive down whilst Jennifer and I fly. To spend a day in Geneva, Jennifer is going to show me around and we can do some shopping."

"Wow, I wish my boss would give me such issues... Geneva... I've never been, that's the one with the enormous fountain on the lake isn't it?"

Vicky tutted, rolled her eyes, and gasped at Sarah's description.

"I know... I've always imagined it to be a sexy, sophisticated city, like Paris, without the croissants and Eiffel tower. So what is the issue? It sounds like a perfect way to spend a day... I want to work for your boss."

"It will mean sharing a hotel room with Jennifer overnight. None of your innuendoes either, she's married and I'm with Alex."

Sarah giggled and pulled a mocking face of shock. "Aw, spoilsport. She's sexy, despite her middle age. I can see what Graham sees in her."

Vicky playfully slapped her hand.

"Sorry Vicks, it's too easy, it just slips out. I understand, but the solution is simple. Borrow a pair of Alex's Grandpa pyjamas for that night and keep a second sexy set for later with Alex. Just keep your morning wood hidden, especially if sharing a double... She may change her mind."

"I don't wear pyjamas, let alone Grandpa's," Alex said, wrinkling his nose up, causing the girls to laugh. Vicky, as she knew what he looked like naked, and Sarah as she imagined him naked (wondering if his height transferred to his manhood).

"You'll need to buy Vicky a pair of passion killers and quickly then!" Sarah admonished.

The three smirked and laughed at the images in their minds, as both Sarah and Vicky rattled off a list of 'has been' or charity shops that you could purchase such a pair of pyjamas. The morning's weather continued to promise, with clear skies and the sun keeping the chill off.

"This afternoon, Alex, we could do the tourist thing that we missed yesterday. I love walking through Hyde Park, along the serpentine to the Palace. It's lovely." Vicky suggested, looking at Sarah in an unspoken invite.

"Can I come? I don't want to crowd you two... You don't mind, do you, Alex?" Sarah piped up.

"No, of course, I don't mind, I think I'll enjoy walking with two lovely women in my arms."

"That's settled then... I'll just pop to the ladies and see if I have a stalker."

Vicky winked at Sarah, stood and wandered off down the stairs.

Alex sat back in his chair, enjoying the sunshine. With this being the first time they'd been alone together, he wasn't sure what to talk to Sarah about. It was one thing to chat with mates down the rugby club but to have Sarah's bluntness omitting from a beautiful woman frightened him a little.

Sarah watched Vicky disappear down the stairs, they both sat, looking into their empty teacups and avoided each other's gaze. Both feeling awkward now alone together with nothing to say.

Time dragged and after what seemed like hours, Sarah finally plucked up the courage to say the only thread of thought she had with Alex. She moved across to the chair opposite Alex, leaned in towards him whilst he reciprocated with the both of them meeting across the table as if they were about to share a secret.

"She'll be awhile... I have to admit I'm jealous... Green with envy."

"Why? You've had your chance. You're best friends and previously even shared benefits, Vicky said you both knew going any further wouldn't work for either of you. Surely by now, you're used to the arrangement?"

Vicky smiled, her eyes changed, and she slid the empty cups away to lean a little closer, almost touching him nose-to-nose.

"Not jealous of you... Jealous of Vicky."

Alex blushed, fearing she would kiss him he leaned back into his chair, away from her before she was tempted.

"Don't be scared. Although I wouldn't mind sharing you... I could ask?"

Sarah saw Alex's demeanour change from embarrassed to uncomfortable.

"Don't panic, let me explain... Vicky's always talked of a lost love, an opportunity she missed before we met and I've always been jealous of her mystery man."

Alex relaxed and Sarah pulled back to give him a little room, but she remained leaning on the table.

She continued, "All of my relationships have been with chance encounters, unknowns, online hook-ups, with them all carrying hidden baggage. Whilst fun, they've led to a few misadventures, leaving me the injured party and alone once more."

It was now Sarah's turn for her demeanour to change. Her face flickered with pain, but her strong exterior returned as fast as it had left her.

"Okay, the road to true love is never easy, but you both know each other, have a shared history and memories. Except for some small parcels, you both know each other's emotional baggage. You've both crossed those bridges years ago"

"Awe, come on, it isn't as simple as that?"

"Isn't it? I've met friends I knew at school or at work before I transitioned and they still avoid me like the plague... You've embraced her transition... I still don't understand why you didn't get together before she left Bristol. You knew her preferences and you two..."

Alex hastily cut in, guessing what Sarah was insinuating. "We were friends, just good friends."

"Really? That's not what my gaydar is telling me."

"Gaydar?"

"Well, maybe it should really be LGBTQ plus radar but gaydar rolls off the tongue easier. Like radar but it helps me detect the right matches and you're a huge blip on mine."

"I'm not gay and I wasn't then."

"Hmmm, let's think about it, maybe not gay but...?"

"Whatever I'm now, I wasn't then... We were friends. I knew her preferences, I knew about her makeup videos... It was just an innocent friendship. We were mates... A bromance at best, if you like?"

"There must have been something more than that there, remember Vicky has told me everything... Did you feel the same way whenever you met her brother, without Vicky?"

Alex thought long and hard, but had to admit. "No, Rich and I weren't like that, I never saw Rich, in the same way, I saw Vicky."

"Aha... So my gaydar's right then?"

"But I still liked women then. I had a crush on several back then."

"That's as well as maybe... But who did your eyes search out for when entering a busy dining hall? Who left you disappointed when they weren't there?"