Victoria & Alex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah knew she was right as she saw Alex's eyes drop. His mind drifted back to his memories of Vicky in the sixth form when she was Mike. Visions flickered through his mind...

He remembered her freckles, her soft nose, her hair and his eyes drifting to Vicky's short shorts, yearning for her buttocks to peek out as she stepped up, on those sixth form trips. He remembered his heart fluttering when he held her hand or waist to support her when she was terrified on those Alpine mountain treks.

"Okay, I'll admit it... I used to stare at her bum. It was so peachy and yes, a few times I was tempted to squeeze it, to hold her... To run my hands through her hair when she laughed and giggled... She's always had that deep sexy voice... I think it turned me on even back then... But I wasn't gay then... I don't feel gay now."

"Labels don't matter Alex... You're fluid... what matters, is that you're true to your heart... Think back, be honest... Vicky hasn't changed that much since then, so why didn't you two get together back then?"

"I told you we were friends..."

"You're joking? There was no fairy godmother waving a magic 'Pride' wand over the two of you last weekend. What's changed between then and now for you to finally get it on with your best friend?"

Alex thought long and hard remembering the emptiness, he'd endured when Vicky left school and disappeared.

"I never knew how much I'd miss her, until she was gone. I expected her to be there forever, that's why I never took anything further. When we met again, last weekend it all flooded back."

It was a relief for Alex that the noise of the busy cafe drowned his confession out, sighing as if it had released a weight off his shoulders. Sarah's voice had become his focus and the cacophony of the surrounding cafe drifted into the background. One of Sarah's cool, soft hands landed on his and squeezed it.

"And now Alex... What gets your motor running now she's Vicky?"

"Well, she's very sexy, chic with everything she does and the way she dresses. Her hair..."

"Come on Alex... Her boobs?"

"Yeah, of course, I love her boobs..."

"Why? Because you prefer women?"

"NO... Because they make Vicky feel like the woman she wants to be and as a result they're an intrinsic part of her now."

"And what about her..." Sarah's hand lifted off Alex's and she wiggled her little finger.

Alex paused; he'd half expected this as the conversation had progressed. His mind ran back over the events of the weekend.

"I knew you'd ask me, eventually... I knew it was there... It's no biggie... Oh. Er. No... You know what I mean."

"And..." Sarah giggled and raised her eyebrows questioning further, wiggling her little finger again.

"Yes... okay..." He acknowledged and leaned forwards, closer to Sarah.

"Yes, I love Vicky's willy."

Sarah giggled and her eyes rose to look above Alex's head. From behind him, a pair of arms slipped down around his shoulders and wrapped around his neck. Vicky's head appeared alongside his, as she rested her chin on his shoulder. She kissed his cheek, saying, "And I love your willy too."

"Awe... How long have you been there?"

"Long enough."

Vicky pecked his cheek again, released Alex and stood back up, giggling along with Sarah, both grinning, pleased with themselves. Vicky pulled her coat off the back of her chair to slip it on.

"Right, come on you two, I think we have enough revelations for one day."

Sarah and Alex stood and slipped their coats on, and the three ambled through the cafe back onto the towpath. Sarah and Vicky walked either side of Alex, initially both leaning into Alex, heads on either shoulder, still chuckling. In unison, they pecked a kiss on his cheeks as they continued on; the trio holding hands.

"You sure you don't want to share him, Vicks?"

"Nope... Hands off, tart... He's all mine."

"Sex kitten... Please."

"Pinnochio."

They separated into a pair, plus one, as they came off the towpath and turned to wind their way through streets with the narrower pavements. Sometimes Alex & Vicky as a pair, but often Vicky and Sarah hand in hand, with Alex happy to trail behind.

Alex enjoyed the view of the two chic women strutting along and seeing the admiring glances from other men and women. The weak winter sun was still warm on them, but feeling the chill as soon as they walked into any shade.

The two women chatted as they walked, checking and sharing their phone screens. Alex could now pick out and recognise familiar names from the wine bar on Friday night. He was suspecting the two weren't taking the most direct route as they halted outside a boutique store and suggested Alex wait outside.

As the two snuck inside Alex peered through the windows, lingerie adorned transparent mannequins in the window but beyond the shop looked bare. Almost empty shelves and display racks ran through the small interior.

Seeing the glee in both women's eyes as they chatted and examined minuscule lace garments left Alex pleased he had remained outside. Although the lack of any pricing in the window or visible on any shelves concerned Alex.

Alex was about to phone Vicky to encourage them out of the shop, when the door opened to spill Vicky and Sarah out onto the pavement. Giggling and tucking small brown paper bags into their handbags, both glanced at Alex and burst into giggles again. Vicky embraced him to apologise.

"Sorry, I've got something special for next weekend. Don't worry we're nearly there."

"I've something special too, but Vicky wouldn't let me model it for you, although the sales assistant didn't seem to mind."

"I'm sure she gets requests to try on their lingerie all the time SK."

"Now you're getting used to it... Sex Kitten, I wonder if we can get the others to use my new moniker."

Vicky snuggled up to Alex, and they followed Sarah down the road. After a crossing few streets, they were opposite Hyde Park. It was popular with the sun out. It seemed as if the whole of London had the same idea.

They crossed the last road, dodging the busy black cabs, and entered the park through a wide iron gateway. Whilst the path widened, they could still only walk as a pair, plus one with the busy foot traffic around them. Vicky released her hold from Alex and stepped forward to walk with Sarah, hand in hand.

It was important to her that Sarah accepts Alex as her lover. Something Sarah had never done with any of her previous relationships. Despite them both being close friends, Sarah had always refused to acknowledge Vicky's other lovers.

Alex's thoughts drifted back to his conversation with Sarah. Had his feelings for Vicky, back then when she was Mike, gone beyond a simple bromance. He certainly didn't feel the same way about her brother, despite them being a threesome, was that the issue with Rich, was he jealous?

As they walked on and Alex continued to ponder, his jean pocket vibrated and his phone ring chirped up. Unused to receiving calls other than from Vicky, he quickly pulled it out and saw his mum's ID.

"Hi, mum, what's up?"

"Hi Alex, we're okay. I've just had coffee with Amanda. She's given me Vicky's passport and some printouts for you to pass on to her next weekend."

"Oh, that's brill... What's up? You don't sound too happy about something... What's wrong... mum?"

"No, I'm not happy. I'm sat in the car and I wanted to talk to you before driving anywhere angry."

"Mum, what's up, is dad there?"

"No, he's okay he's messing about with his motorbike back home..."

"So what's up?... Mum?"

"Amanda alluded to you leaving Bristol and moving to London. Is this true?"

"No... Why would she say such a thing?"

"She said you're moving to London to live with Vicky, as you'll be working together."

"No, mum... She's confused it all or you've misunderstood."

Alex knew who was at fault here. His mum never jumped to conclusions. Amanda had exaggerated it. For his mum to phone him and get involved in his business meant she was more than just upset.

"She said, you were both going to work for some ski holiday company? I'm not happy that you're going to waste your career after your apprenticeship. Your father will be livid when he finds out."

"No mum, Amanda has it all wrong."

Alex looked ahead, seeing Vicky a little further away now, deep in conversation with Sarah. He explained to his mother about their plans were and about next weekend.

"So there you are, mum, no plans to leave Bristol. It's just to help Vicky with her second job, just for this one weekend. Honest mum."

"Okay, I'm glad, but Amanda gave it a whole different spin. I have nothing against you moving in with her, if she were here in Bristol. It's just after your apprenticeship, all your college work and you have a burgeoning career with your company. I wouldn't want you to throw it all away. What if she moved back here?"

"Aww, mum. No, Vicky is in the same position I'm in. Her company has funded her through college and now they've promoted her, she has her career too... I know you mean well and I'm glad you've phoned me rather than worry, but there is nothing to worry about. Vicky's lovely and we are serious about each other, but we've both got careers. I'll be home for about six 'ish and I'll tell you everything, ignore anything that Amanda said."

"Okay. Thanks, love. I'll have dinner ready for seven and we can talk then. I'm sorry I jumped the gun, but Amanda made it sound as if it was all happening tomorrow."

"No, nothing's happening, don't worry any further mum. See you tonight... Bye."

"Bye love."

Alex made sure his mum had rung off before he pocketed his phone again. He checked Vicky was none the wiser.Maybe it was best he kept this to himself. She was only just getting used to her mum's change of tune this morning, but it seems her mother had flipped back to smotherhood and some weird fantasy land.

They were now walking around the serpentine water around the park and Alex caught up with the two women, as the path was clear from foot traffic. He slipped his arm around Vicky's waist.

"My mum's just rung to say she's had coffee with your mum and your mum's given her your passport with all the printouts, so I can bring them with me next Friday, to save any risk of losing your passport in the post."

"Oh, brilliant, thanks, how's your mum?"

"Fine, thanks... Are we going to feed the ducks?"

"No... We need to return, Lilly and Elaine had booked a table at Zizzi's back in the basin, so we've asked them to increase the table for five and we'll join them for dinner at half one."

"Zizzi's that's that Italian chain?"

"Yes. There are a few here in London, but they've booked the one that's close to where we had breakfast. Then we won't have too long a walk to get back, before you catch your train. What time does it leave?"

"Four."

"That should be more than enough time for us to eat."

"And chat... And text... And chat..."

"Hey, we're not that bad."

Then the two women sang out in unison, "But girls just want to have fuu'unn."

Vicky and Sarah giggled as they led Alex down an adjacent path and started back. Again, the three walked abreast until either foot traffic or pavement width forced them to separate again.

Vicky received a call from her mum, and the two girls halted for Alex to join them. She was confident and chirpy as she spoke to her mother. Alex waiting in trepidation for any pitfall that may come out of it, relieved when none came.

Finishing the phone call Vicky walked a little lighter in her steps, with Alex now sure that he had made the right decision to censor his earlier phone call with his mum.

The three wound their way back through Hyde Park and started to criss-cross busy streets full of black cabs and high-end cars. Alex was lost, but the girls knew their way and he enjoyed watching them from behind, as they walked in their high heels.

With Vicky's bum covered by her silvery black puffer ski jacket, he admired Sarah's tight arse in her faux latex leggings. Once she turned, caught his gaze and winked, as if she had felt his eyes on her. He smiled and moved his eyes away, feeling guilty, as if he had just cheated on Vicky.

They arrived back at the Grand Canal and retraced their steps along the towpath until Vicky pulled them into a wider square with a generic Zizzi's restaurant in the corner. Walking through the entrance, they spotted Lilly and Elaine sat at the bar waving. They went over and whist the girls chatted, Alex brought a round of drinks.

As they were early, they remained waiting at the bar whilst their table was being prepared. Alex recognised the two women from the bar on Friday night, although now it felt as if Friday was weeks ago.

Vicky was buzzing, and the air was thick with each of them trying to tell the others their news. Vicky's news won out, and she proudly fended questions about everything. The bombshell of a free week skiing with Alex and shopping in Geneva almost brought shushing, from adjacent tables, as the girls squealed in excitement.

Tables nearby, with their annoying stares, breathed a sigh of relief when a staff member guided the group to their table in a distant, quieter corner. Alex let the girls sit first. Lilly and Elaine sitting together on one side, opposite Vicky.

Sarah sat at the head of the table between Vicky and Lilly, leaving the seat next to Vicky free for Alex. Alex took Vicky's coat to hang on the back of her chair and pushed her chair in for her as she sat down.

It seemed as if there was an unspoken unilateral agreement that Vicky was the centre of any discussion and Alex a close second. Lilly and Elaine repeated the same polite questions that Alex remembered them asking on Friday, coupled with a few that confirmed everyone had now heard about her knight in shining armour from Bristol.

Lilly was quick to explain to Alex. "Pete was guilt ridden on Friday after you and Vicky left. He was so worried he'd spoiled your evening. Jose had to hold him back and talk him out of following you to the restaurant to apologise further."

"He is quite a dear Alex, it's sweet how he feels like our Mother Hen sometimes," Elaine added.

"No, that's okay. Maybe I needed a nudge... To admit my feelings to myself." Alex smiled and pecked Vicky on her cheek, and gave her a hug across her shoulders.

The table's waiter arrived with menus and bottled water. They ordered another round of drinks as everyone reviewed their menus. A whole raft of discussion ensued on two levels. The first on whether to have three courses, or starters and mains, or mains and desserts. The second over individual preferences and what they had previously.

It wasn't until the waiter's second visit to the table that the group finalised their food orders, whilst also deciding to have only main and dessert courses. Once completed, the group delved deeper into everyone's news.

Alex enjoyed watching the dynamics of the group. He is more used to testosterone-driven, competitive discussions that often meant friends shouting down or talking over others, whether with his rugby teammates or work colleagues. This group however, allowed each person to speak in turn, each with equal importance.

After a while, Elaine looked pensive and whispered something to Vicky, and the two rose, making their excuses to go to the Ladies. No soon as they were out of earshot, Lilly perked up, leaning over to Alex.

"I know Pete went a little far on Friday, but we all feel a little overprotective of Vicky after her last few relationships, and you've proven us all wrong. She's never looked so relaxed and happy. Not just in her body language, but in her texts as well."

"Aw... Thanks" Alex felt a little shy with the praise.

"I mean, we all have first loves, but it's lovely how you've reappeared on the scene and turned her fantasy into reality. My first love was my PE teacher, Miss Stephens. She was gorgeous but I don't think she liked girls... Elaine is my fantasy now."

Sarah nodded in agreement, as she joked. "My first love was also my PE teacher, but I don't think Mr Phillips would have kept his job long had he pulled his shorts down for me."

The two women laughed as Alex gave a nervous grin.

"And now you're both off for a dirty weekend in Birmingham, then Bristol and soon after Geneva for a week shagging. With all those ski instructor fantasies to play out. How I wish some of my ski instructors would have whipped my salopettes off and..." Sarah chuckled, winking at Alex.

"It took Elaine and I months before we were brave enough to go on a dirty weekend. We were terrified we'd fall out, so avoided it. You're lucky not to have that Alex, enjoy it. Let Vicky have her ski instructor fantasies."

"Oh god... Is Lilly telling you about her fantasies?" Elaine blurted out as the two women returned.

Alex got up to repeat letting Vicky sit and for him to push her chair in... Elaine remained standing, looking at Lilly with a wry, sarcastic smile.

"Equality honey... Park your bum down." Lilly smiled, pecking a kiss on Elaine's cheek when she sat without aid.

Vicky's hands quickly gripped Alex's, causing him to look at her questioningly. Her eyes were watery with tears, but her smile told Alex there was nothing to worry about. She squeezed his hands and kissed him.

"It's okay. Elaine was lovely, she's so kind, I'll tell you later... I'm so lucky to have such friends."

She pecked him on the cheek again as staff arrived with plates of the main course. No soon as the plates were set down, Sarah insisted a waiter take a group photo with her phone.

This time there was more room for the photographer to stand back and clicked off several photos. They even stayed until Sarah checked and nodded that she was happy with the results.

"So, what's the special occasion, everyone?" The waiter asked, expecting the usual report of a birthday, anniversary, or reunion.

The group glanced around but before anyone could reply, 'Just for fun'.

Sarah piped up. "We're celebrating Alex losing his virginity, both top and bottom."

The table erupted in mock disgust and teasing, with Vicky kicking Sarah under the table. Alex turned bright red and wished for a hole to appear, for him to disappear into, while the waiter beat a hasty retreat.

"Ow, Vicks that hurt... Well, he did... So we should be celebrating."

Sarah lifted her drink in a mock toast, as Lilly and Elaine followed suit giggling.

"Ignore Sarah, lovely." Vicky said to Alex but then louder, shooting Sarah her daggers eyes look, "She thinks she's funny."

Sarah smiled a theatrical, sarcastic apology and blew the two lovers a kiss with a smile, repeating her mock toast.

Sarah shrugged off the criticism as she typed into her phone again. Shortly the three phones rang or beeped, as the four others got on with eating their mains before they got cold. Between mouthfuls, Vicky checked her phone to see one of the group photos from Sarah.

"That is such a great pic, Sarah. We'll have to leave a tip now!"

Vicky forwarded it on to her mother and showed her screen to Alex, diverting him from tucking into his food, whilst still trying to move on after his embarrassment.

"I'll forward it to you, so you can forward it to your mum, Alex."

"No, it's okay, I'll show her when I get home."

"Nooo." Came a chorus from Vicky and Sarah.

"Did you not send her the one from breakfast?"

"Nope... I can show her tonight..."

"When you get home..." Vicky mimicked, rolling her eyes. To then scold him. "No Alex, your mum's lovely. She's probably worried about you being up in the big smoke"

"At the mercy of all us girls." Sarah cut in, giggling.

"Okay, okay. As soon as I've finished."

True to his word, once finished, Alex pulled his phone out of his pocket.