Victoria & Alex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Was that really just this morning?'

That night, after a long text and a quick call to Vicky, Alex lay in bed trying to sleep. Unable to get comfortable, missing the tripod of Vicky lying on him, or of him spooning her, as he wished Friday to arrive.

Two hours away in London, Vicky was also curled up in bed, glancing at the photo in the frame on her bedside. Wishing for the warmth of Alex spooning behind her and his hand on her breast. Her mind still running over her sixth form dreams and the events of the weekend. She also drifted off to sleep with the same Friday wish in mind.

~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then please read my others or follow me to receive notifications of new stories as I publish them.

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, this story has been posted without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

I always welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Stay Safe.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~