All Comments on 'Victoria & Alex Pt. 05'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

Well done. Hope the next chapter will follow soon. It is a nice romance type story that goes beyond gender barrier. Your characters interactions are amazing, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You of course got a 5, because there's no better rating. Love the story and waiting for chapter 6!

eodeoeodeoabout 2 years ago

glad to see this story continued, looking forward to more of it.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 2 years ago

Lovely to see V and A back! What I like most is that this is primarily a love story, it just happens to have a trans protagonist. I'm already looking forward to the next chapter.

Garyp93720Garyp93720about 2 years ago

Can’t wait. I favorited you so I hope I can get notified when the next chapter gets posted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of my all time favorite stories. I hope you continue. I enjoy that above all it is a love story. Your character development has been very strong.

I can’t write so I hate to critique, but you ask at the end of each section. So. Once you have described a new sex act or scene. I think you could find a more condensed way of describing the next. I understand that at its heart it’s a sex story. But for me personally it gets a little to wordy. This criticism is not aimed at you alone. It is my recurring complaint of the genre.

Keep up the great work. Thank you.

LovewilltearusapartLovewilltearusapartalmost 2 years ago

Another amazing chapter in the Victoria and Alex story. It keeps getting better and better. Anxiously awaiting the next . Thank you for writing such a great story.

tlk2metlk2meover 1 year ago

Keeping writing, this story needs to continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES