All Comments on 'Victoria & Alex Pt. 07'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Just love the basics driving this story, it’s very compelling and mature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really love this story, I gave you 5 stars because I could not give you 10! Cant wait for the next part. Stay safe and Happy!

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

Nice to have V&A back and with the promise of more!

I felt this episode was a little dialogue heavy and action light (and by that I don't mean sex) but I guess you are setting up things to come.

Still a delightful romance that's lovely to follow.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

Glad to have Vicky and Alex back. Missed them dearly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story. Thanks for continuing it!

NicollaNicolla12 months ago

I have loved this story right from the 1st chapter. Although it didnt contain much sex it was still kept interesting and carried on building the relationship which hopefully will included more sex for them. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Runner4069Runner406912 months ago

So happy to have another chapter of this worl, and another coming soon! It's a great story and I realize the long hours that go into it an appreciate you sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

God I love this story. Please continue xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES