Victoria & Alex Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky's eyes glazed over and she planted a wet, warm kiss on Alex's lips.

"I'm actually lost for words on how to describe it, but now I feel perfect, almost euphoric but exhausted."

Her attention returned to Alex's, and they held each other in a tight embrace.

"Mmm, can we get going now? It is chilly, here, out of the sun."

An idea grew within Alex as he checked his watch.

"I know several places where we can warm up. Home is about an hour away, depending on traffic, which will give you more than enough time to change before dinner. Or we could call in on your mother to underline your commitment to compromise."

Alex saw Vicky ponder the new dilemma of the two choices.

"Or we could go to a nice old trucker cafe that is just ten minutes down the road?"

Vicky broke away from Alex, giving him a pensive look. "Get ready and I'll think about it."

Smiling at him, she hooked her handbag strap over her head and picked up her helmet.

Alex grunted, "Okay." As he went to his motorcycle and wheeled it around on the narrow gravel, to turn it to point towards their exit, to leave it on its side stand.

"Honestly Alex, you've put me in a quandary. Why couldn't you have just taken me to the transport cafe and been done with it? Now I've a choice. I don't know what to do."

"Ha ha, okay then. Hey Vicky, there's a great cafe down the road to warm up and have a cup of tea, let's go!"

Vicky swiped Alex's arm with a friendly punch.

"You know I can't. You're right. Whilst we should go to mum's, I'd rather not, but it would help mend things with her. A part of me says it's the right thing to do, but another part wants to avoid it. If we go, we'll have to watch the time, as she'll want us to stay for hours and possibly invite us for dinner. Then we'd have to admit we're eating at yours."

"Well, that is the truth."

"Yeah, but she'll see it as a snub towards her or even invite herself... Oh! I don't know."

She kicked the loose gravel with her boot, tucked her hair back and pulled her helmet on, pouting.

Alex returned to the pile of logs, collected his helmet and gloves. As he pulled his helmet on, he checked the area for anything they may have dropped or forgotten. When he climbed aboard his machine, a grey-haired couple appeared close behind them. They came to a halt, leaning on their walking poles, having come along the track through the woods, from the low hills beyond.

"Hello, having trouble?" The grey bearded gentleman asked.

Alex nearly jumped out of his skin, looking frantically at Vicky, to see her shake her head, showing she'd not seen them either. Both of them, clearly frantic what they may have witnessed. He turned in his seat to the walkers and quickly answered.

"No, fine thanks."

He nodded down at the engine. "The old girl played up a bit. So I just had to make some adjustments."

The man nodded, understanding, but his white-haired companion stood there, walking stick in hand, not looking convinced.

"Ha ha, I know what you mean," he joked, nodding at his lady friend.

"Hey, you're the one asking for a rest." She elbowed him and looked at Vicky. "You alright love?"

Vicky nodded, "yes, thanks."

The old lady's neck strained forward to peer at her, as if trying to see her expressions hidden inside her helmet.

"You sure? We thought we heard screaming."

Before Vicky could blush and give the game away, Alex spoke up, "Yeah, that was me. I caught my thumb in the points cover!"

He waved his glove covered thumb in the air. "Not very manly, I know, but it smarts something terrible."

The man stepped forward, scratching his beard in thought, to admire the gleaming machine beneath Alex. Although smiling, he didn't look convinced either.

"It all looks back together now."

"Er, yeah, it doesn't take much and I've tucked all the tools away."

He explained as he patted the side panel behind his thigh.

The man nodded as if he understood, but blatantly didn't. "Will she start?"

Alex looked at Vicky, who was still being examined by the woman, who tried her best to discover some dreadful secret. But answered, "Yeah, she's always a good starter!"

The old walker laughed a deep, cheeky laugh.

"Ha ha, wish I could say the same."

"Says the man who dozes off before anything gets going!"

His companion grinned at Vicky, expecting her to agree, but she avoided the lady's gaze.

To avoid being cross-examined further, Alex turned the petrol on, flicked the kick start out, found some compression and leaped up to restart his bike. The walker, watching him, grunted his approval as Alex tried to listen to the bike tick over for a few moments.

Unable to hear any possibility of the engine running badly that could induce the shake that turned Vicky into that ravenous beast who pulled him over. Satisfied there was nothing apparent, he reached his foot out to return the side stand to its home beneath the exhaust. He looked at Vicky to show he was ready for her and she moved to climb up behind him.

Once she had snuggled into him, the lady joined her companion on the opposite side of the track and waved to catch their attention.

"You be careful, young man with that your lady and may you enjoy many more screams together!"

She smiled knowingly at them both and her friend chuckled also, pleased that she'd said what he'd been thinking...

Alex ignored the comment and set off at a crawl once more, unable to reach the end of the loose gravel track quick enough. With the road clear, they rejoined the tarmac without stopping and sped off, but with Alex more cautious with the throttle than before.

Once going down a straight, with no traffic, Alex leaned back to Vicky to shout, "You sure about going to your mums?"

Vicky's voice rang back, as her hands squeezed his waist, "Yes. I just hope we don't live to regret it!"

The traffic remained unusually light as they wound their way back into the south of the city. Fifty minutes later, they were parking up on Vicky's mother's drive. Vicky saw movement through the window to be followed by Amanda appearing at the front door, beaming with joy.

Vicky stepped off the bike, undid the strap and removed her helmet, as Alex killed the engine and leaned it onto the side stand.

"Oh my goodness, you two, you must be freezing. Come on inside."

Vicky glanced at Alex and flipped up her visor.

"I need the loo. See you in a mo."

Vicky turned and walked to the door and spoke with her mother before ducking inside. Alex turned the petrol off, pulled his helmet off, and headed indoors.

"Oh, Alex, thanks for coming."

Amanda led him through to the kitchen and gestured for him to sit at the table.

"What would you prefer, tea or coffee?"

"Tea please."

As Amanda put the kettle on and collected mugs and milk at the ready, she spoke up.

"I've been meaning to thank you for keeping Vicky in Bristol. If it wasn't for you and your mum, she'd be stuck in London forever more."

"Oh, I don't think it was that bad."

Amanda coughed and looked at Alex.

"Really? It was, and I was the problem. So I am indebted to you that you talked her into staying and giving us a chance to make sense out of this mess. Sophie, acting as negotiator, helped massively on Saturday morning. I feel such a fool to have nearly lost Vicky."

Alex hung his jacket over the back of a chair and placed his helmet on another, leaving the one next to him free, and he sat down, unsure of how to answer Amanda.

"I should have continued to support her, but I stopped listening and paid the price. Hopefully, I've learned my lesson before it's too late."

Alex still didn't know how to respond. Amanda returned to fussing over making tea, which relieved him. He didn't feel comfortable getting caught in the middle between Vicky and Amanda. Terrified that Amanda may ask him about her broken relationship with Steve, he struggled not to call out for Vicky to return.

"Do you want me to wake Rich up, Alex?" Amanda Asked, "Although he was up into the early hours talking to his gaming friends and won't be good for anything for a long time."

"Er no. That's okay, thanks."

Then Alex had an idea to win Vicky more brownie points.

"It's probably better to leave him where he is, as Vicky had hoped we could just spend some time with you before returning to London."

Amanda turned to beam at him, confirming he had won more than a few gold stars. They heard a door open and close from elsewhere in the house and steps descending the stairs. Vicky entered the kitchen with a huge, brave smile on her face.

"Sorry mum, it was chilly out on the motorbike, even in the sunshine, I just had to go!"

As Amanda had her back to the two, pouring the water out of the kettle into mugs, Vicky winked at Alex, shaking her one leg. Alex furrowed his brow, mouthing a silent, 'What?'

Vicky rolled her eyes and waved, mouthing, 'Never mind' and sat in the chair next to Alex, while he still tried to understand her mime.

Amanda stirred each mug, adding milk and picking out the tea bags to pass two across the table, and sat opposite them.

"No, it's lovely that you've called. It's lucky we've time for a cup of tea, as I'm meeting Jane for lunch. I'm sorry, I can't really cancel, as she's booked us a table at the 'Bell And Gavel' ."

"Aw, that is a shame. How is she?"

Vicky tried not to jump for joy as both she and Alex realised they'd received a 'Get-out-of-jail-free card'. Whilst also winning major points for visiting but at least they didn't have to be the ones cutting it short.

"I'll find out later. She says she has some news to share."

"Ooo, sounds interesting. Do you have any ideas?"

"Ha ha, I have some insider information. I bumped into Sandy earlier this week and she spilled the beans."

"Oh, mum, gossip?"

"Yeah, well, she only hinted that Jane was having an affair with her boss. I hope not, as I met him once, and he's arrogant, being a real chauvinistic pig, always putting women down."

Alex day dreamed, as Amanda and Vicky exchanged gossip about Amanda's friends and work colleagues. Then Amanda asked about Vicky's work. Alex feigned interest about the intricacies of accountancy, not fully understanding the terminologies. He nodded as he recognised names as she told her mother about the various personalities in her office.

Once they'd exhausted that conversation, Amanda refocused on arrangements about the coming weekend.

"I'm so pleased that you're meeting with Rich, Alex. He needs to get out of this house, other than work. His bar work is so based on late shifts, he sleeps in through daylight hours and normally works weekends. David is over the moon that he's finally enticed him to visit. He's keen for a bit of father and son time."

"To be honest, I'm looking forward to it. It'll be good to catch up with Rich and see some great rugby."

"David remembers you and is happy to get you both tickets. He even asked if Vicky wanted to join you all?"

Vicky shrank in her seat, hiding behind her mug of tea, pretending to sip it as she gathered her thoughts.

"Ah, no, it was one thing to go to watch Alex on a Saturday, playing on a near empty field somewhere, but to cram inside a huge stadium with thousands of others. Nah, not really. Anyway, I have a full day of shopping planned with Sarah and Karen. Trying to get Karen something more stylish to wear."

Amanda sat back in her chair, as her face became a little concerned as she looked deep into Vicky's eyes.

"Don't you think it's about time you visited your father?"

"No. I don't know if either of us is ready yet. Not after I had these." She glanced down at the small mounds protruding through her jumper.

"We talk weekly. As he is still my landlord. He's always interested in my work and was genuinely happy when I told him about my promotion the other week."

"Have you talked to him about Alex?"

"Yes. Obviously, but no specifics. I think he realises that with us seeing each other so much that we're together. We both skirt around the subject beyond that."

"It's such a shame you both can't reconcile your differences. He asks about you both when we speak, but the old arguments crop up about our relationship, not you. So we both try to keep things civil."

"Mum, it comes back to the fact that he can't get over me being Vicky. He's admitted he could understand if I was just gay but not living and dressing as a woman. Even worse, now I've the hourglass shape."

"But he took you in when you first moved to London and got you that apartment."

"I know, and I am grateful, but his motive was to talk me out of my plans and he still struggles to come to terms with it. It's taken a long time for him to call me Vicky. Don't forget, I am a nice safe tenant in a turbulent market, paying full rent."

Vicky's voice and expressions showed her emotion. Alex noticed her eyes watering and patted her hand, giving it a squeeze for reassurance.

"I know he finds it hard, Vicky, but he still loves you dearly. It's just..."

"It's just, he's disappointed in both me and Rich. Oh, don't worry, I'm under no illusions. We're not the football playing, jack the lads he wanted, but he knows us by now and should cut us slack."

"Yes, dear, but he is trying. There's nothing I'd like more than to break ties, finally. But you two are the link between us, and you were born out of happier times. He feels the same way, but he's just taking time to adjust. I'm sure he's getting there."

"I hope so. I'd love to sit and have dinner with him and catch up, but when we talk on the phone, he gets all uptight and tongue tied. He's obviously holding something back, hiding his thoughts."

"Give him time, love."

Amanda looked apologetically at Vicky, sympathy in her eyes as she sipped her tea.

Alex felt like an awkward fly on the wall. Then Amanda gave him a lifeline and brought the conversation back to their plans for their up-and-coming ski holiday.

Vicky's shoulder perked up, and she placed her mug down, now happier at the change of the subject. She returned to speak excitedly about their first holiday as a couple. Alex interjected with agreeable 'uh huhs,' 'ahs,' grunts and nods to support her improving demeanour as she spoke.

Alex realised Vicky had relaxed somewhat and looked as if she were enjoying chatting with her mother neutrally once more. He found he enjoyed watching Vicky like this, reminding him of when she and Sarah talked.

Amanda also seemed to hang onto every word, savouring this moment with her daughter. Her face changed as she glanced at her watch and she waited for Vicky to pause.

"I'm really sorry, love, I have to go. I don't want to be the drama queen turning up late. So if you two don't mind, I'll have to love you and leave you."

Seeing they'd finished with their teas, she grabbed their mugs and quickly stowed them in the dishwasher. She rushed to grab her handbag and slipped on some outdoor shoes.

"That's okay, mum, we'll get going." Vicky and Alex gathered their things together as Vicky continued.

"I'm so glad we called around. This weekend has turned out far better than I expected."

Throwing her newly collected coat on the table, Amanda rushed over to give Vicky a bear hug, almost causing her to drop her jacket and helmet.

"Oh, lovely. I thought we'd lost you Friday night, and it was all my fault. I'm so pleased you've been able to forgive me and visit."

Amanda released Vicky, then caught Alex to sweep him up into another hug.

"Thanks for coming. You'll continue to take care of her, won't you?"

"Of course, and thanks for the tea, Amanda."

Amanda turned, grabbed her coat and dashed out, shouting, "Bye, call you later." And slammed the door behind her.

Vicky looked bemused at Alex.

"Who'd have guessed we'd have gotten so lucky whilst scoring major brownie points!"

Alex chuckled, "No, and long may it continue!"

Still with her hands full, Vicky wrapped her arms around Alex, kissing him with her smiling, wet lips.

"I am lucky having you."

She kissed him once more.

"Shall we get going? Rich won't be up for hours."

She released Alex and, placing her helmet to one side, slipped her jacket and scarf on, looping her handbag over her head.

"Yeah, it'll give me time to put the bike away before dinner."

Zipping his own jacket up, he continued, "Er Vicks, what was that leg shaking all about when you came into the kitchen?"

Vicky ducked, pretending to pull her scarf up to half hide behind as she blushed.

"I thought it was funny then, but now it's just embarrassing."

Vicky made her way to out, closely followed by Alex.

"What was funny? Got a snake in your boot?"

Vicky opened the door and turned, smirking as she poked her tongue out at him as she continued out of the house, chuckling.

"So you're not going to kiss and tell?"

Alex stepped outside, closing the door behind him.

Vicky tucked her hair back and pulled her helmet back on.

"Ha, too slow, too late!" She teased, as she clipped the strap under her chin.

Alex placed his helmet on the seat of his motorbike and dashed forward to Vicky, causing her to squeal in surprise, laughing. He grabbed the chin piece of her helmet, pulling her to him, twisting his head to fit into the open portion of the helmet. As soon as he was close enough, he licked her nose and face. Vicky squealed loudly with laughter and tried to push him away.

"Yuk, not fair, you big bully!" She laughed as she tried to slap him.

"Ha ha ha, you owed me a kiss, so now you have to tell." He laughed, as he released her, standing back away from her threatening slapping hands.

"No, I'm not! Not now."

Alex put his helmet on chuckling, "Aw, spoilsport."

He gripped the handlebars and wheeled his bike backwards to manoeuvre it in a large three-point turn on the empty driveway, to aim out to the road.

Alex went through his starting procedure to fire it up with another roar. Once sat back on it, Vicky climbed aboard behind him, now used to the slight petrol and oil smell that oddly felt comfortable now.

With Vicky perched behind him and the side stand up, Alex squeezed her knee as he leaned back.

"Any possibility of a confession?"

He blipped the throttle, causing the bike to rattle and vibrate. Vicky squealed again as the vibrations repeated their performance from earlier in the day. Unknown to her, Alex, with his feet still on the ground, had lifted his weight off the bike, allowing it to shake more than before.

"Stop, stop, I'll tell." Vicky laughed, her one hand slapping his leather clad shoulder.

Alex rested back down on the seat and leaned back to one side, so Vicky could confess without having to shout.

"Well, despite mopping myself up with those tissues, there was still what felt like half a gallon of you up inside me. Sitting like this, with legs spread either side of the bike, just encouraged it to all leak out."

"Mwahahaha, really?"

"U-huh. So by the time we arrived, my panties were saturated, and I was terrified I'd stain or ruin you mother's leather jeans."

"Noo, ha ha!"

"It's not funny. I had to use half a loo roll mopping up, then flush it away."

Alex received one more slap on his shoulder, that felt more like a punch, which encouraged him to pull away and lift his feet up onto the footrests. They wound their way through the now busy streets to reach Alex's parents' house. Alex turned down the drive and threaded between their parked cars and park up in front of the garage.

Vicky stepped off as Alex killed the motor, stepping clear as he swept the side stand out. Alex leaned the bike over and climbed off himself.

"You go inside and I'll give the old girl a once over and put her to bed."

Alex suggested as soon as he removed his helmet.

A helmetless Vicky gave him a hug and a quick peck on his lips.