Victoria & Alex Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie grinned at Vicky as Brian groaned in the background.

"Hmm, that sounds like a grand plan. I'll call sometime."

The pair separated but remained holding hands.

"You take care now and stay in touch."

Vicky smiled and nodded.

"And I'll get those adoption papers raised!"

The pair giggled and nervously swung their hands, searching for more to say, until Vicky looked at Alex.

"Yeah, we ought to get going."

They broke contact, and Vicky headed to leave.

As Alex drove away, Vicky took a last look back to see Brian and Sophie standing at the door, waving.

"Oh god Alex, London will seem a million miles away after this weekend."

"Uh-huh. It's been a good weekend, after all."

"So, what was your dad talking about with Tanya?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Going to bail her out of a police station in the wee small hours doesn't sound like nothing, and how does Brighton fit into all this?"

"Well, the police station is easy, Brighton, not so. I'll tell you about that next weekend."

"You can't keep me in suspense. Tell me the quick one, then."

"Oh, well. We got a call late one night. It woke us all up. There was an illegal rave up on the downs somewhere and the police raided it. As Tanya was under eighteen, they kept her in and called home. Unfortunately, they found her with a bottle of whiskey and a sniffer dog confirmed she'd been in contact with drugs, but they didn't find any on her."

"Ooo, so the rumour I heard was based on some truth."

"Oh! Which one was that?"

"How many were there?"

"Ha ha, well, discounting the ones I made up, quite a few. The funniest one is... Have you heard of the sex film, 'Debbie does Dallas' ?"

"No? Well, yes, I have, but I've not seen it. Did she go to Texas?"

"Well, the rugby team claimed that whilst on tour, Tanya did a carbon copy and they nicknamed the night 'Tanya does Tamworth' !"

"That's awful!"

"What's worse, it's believable."

"No?"

"Oh yes. Where do I start?"

Vicky remained quiet, wondering about the rumours, but knew time was running out. As Alex swung around the one-way road system into the railway station, she checked her watch.

"I don't have a lot of time if I'm going to grab a coffee for the journey. Take me to the drop off point, rather than parking down the side."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll ring you from the train."

"Okay."

Alex avoided the car park entrance and swung into layby outside the entrance, avoiding the taxi ranks. As soon as he stopped, Vicky leaned over and they passionately kissed.

"See you on Friday, Gorgeous."

"I've been looking forward to it since our long pile shag!"

Vicky dodged out and grabbed her bags from the back seat.

"I offered, suggesting before dinner, but you refused."

"Yeah, but I want to look my mum in the eye when I meet her, not wonder if she heard us getting jiggy."

Vicky leaned in for one last time and pecked a kiss on his lips.

"See you, lovely."

"See you, gorgeous. Take care."

As Vicky ducked back to shut the car door, Alex shouted, "Love you, Vicky Parks!"

The door slammed closed as Vicky peered through the passenger door window, to mouth back, 'Love you too' , grinning as she turned to dash into the station. Alex checked his mirrors and pulled off, heading back home.

~~~***~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then please read my others or follow me to receive notifications of new stories as I publish them.

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they have posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

Stay Safe.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~