Victoria Discovers She’s Pregnant

Story Info
Victoria isn’t sure who the father is, but loves it.
847 words
3.67
13.1k
16

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
39 Followers

I must confess that I love being fucked and full of cum. My husband and I fuck almost daily. My sons come home from college regularly to service me. My oldest son's roommate regularly stays the weekend to fill my greedy bottomless cunt, and I often go to visit them for the same reason. A month rarely goes by where I don't have a train run on me by my men. I also have a favorite gloryhole a few towns away that I visit from time to time.

I'm not a skank; I take care of myself and my husband and our home, and together we've raised children. I'm on the local school board. Outwardly I am as respectable a person as you could ever imagine. I'm just a good girl who loves cock.

While I take care to get tested regularly and have been lucky till now, I was very surprised to be looking at a positive pregnancy test. It's almost certainly one of my sons', or Matt's, or my husband's. But there is also a chance it's not - it could be from our stop by my favorite gloryhole last month.

I had been in the mood to be even more of a cumbucket than usual for a while, and my husband obliged me in the best way possible. He took me to my favorite gloryhole one rainy Saturday afternoon. The parking lot was full enough, and as luck would have it I took 3 big loads deep in my fertile cunt in less than an hour.

Load one almost wasn't, as the guy was about to finish faster than I thought. I managed to turn around and back against him just in time to get his load into me. It was a good load, just not as deep as I would want it to be. Tasted good though - clean and normal. Just too fast.

Load two was more my style. Not much in the way of preliminaries. His cock was not especially long or thick, but the guy actually made me cum and left a healthy load behind. I think I've seen that cock before. I know I would definitely fuck it again.

Load three was heavy and thick, like pancake batter, and he was deep-deep inside me when he came. I felt like I was blotting for hours afterwards. Like cock number two, I sized it up when he poked it through the hole. A couple of licks, a couple of strokes, and I backed in on it. And fuck, I thought he was going to take the wall down, he was rage-fucking me so hard. If I ever see him (or his dick) again, I'm getting his digits.

I finished my visit by sucking the manager's cock. He sits all day watching the security cameras - who's jerking off, who's getting sucked off, who's fucking who - and getting his rocks off.

Fucking in the booths is technically against the rules so if he sees it one of the bouncers will come by and tell you to go see Mario. It's Mario's job to remind you of the rules. It's also Mario's job to fine you "Up to $50 or deny future entry" per infraction. This is a rule that's arbitrarily applied. if you're making money from it, he wants his share. if you're sketchy or otherwise undesirable, you're gone.

If you're someone who is known to him and you're just there to blow off some steam, what usually happens is that he gets one of the bouncers to watch the front desk while he fucks you or has you suck his dick back in his dingy office. At the end of the day his dick is dirty and usually tastes like the other women he's fucked that day - he will play with my hair and tell me about them - but I love his cock's crusty day-end tang. Today he had fucked a woman not an hour before I came in and when I said I could come back he said no, you'll leave when I'm finished with you. He managed to cum after about 20 minutes of sucking and jerking him. His cum that day was thin and didn't taste very good, but I drank it all down. My husband bought me a milkshake on the way home to get the taste out of my mouth.

The thought of not knowing whose baby I'm carrying is just so fucking dirty that I can hardly stand it. At least I know it's not Mario's. I absolutely love being this filthy and my husband loves me for it.

I love babies, I love being pregnant, I love being a Mom. I love what it does to my body, I love how my men will respond to it, I love how much more wanton and needy I become, and I especially love how I got there.

My husband has already started commenting on my very, very early changes while the baby continues to grow inside me. It's a very exciting time.

BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
39 Followers