Victoria and Road Head Pt. 01

Story Info
Victoria and her husband go for a ride with a nice young man.
1k words
4.32
9.1k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
36 Followers

My husband and I are always talking about sexy new adventures. Recently we've been talking more and more about him watching me going down on another guy in the rearview mirror while he's driving. It has come to dominate our conversations to the point where we started to set up our/my boundaries.

We chose a Saturday night, to maximize my choices, and a few towns over, to avoid running into someone that we knew. Since we were going to a nicer lounge, I dressed for the occasion - a skirt, a tight sweater that accentuated my curves, hair and makeup. I looked and felt good, and my husband could not keep his hands off of me. We walked in and looked around at the knots of people, and soon found a seat. it wasn't long before a nice-looking man about my age struck up a conversation with me.

He - we'll call him Luke - was fairly handsome and polite and very soon he and I were talking and laughing, but his eyes kept dropping to my breasts. I caught him and mentioned it and he laughed. "Sorry," he said.

"Nothing to be sorry for," my husband said. "They're real and they're magnificent." Luke's eyes bugged out of his head when he realized that the man talking was my husband and he apologized again, offering to leave if he'd caused any offense.

I smiled at him and told him not to worry. I leaned forward and told him in a low sultry voice that "That's why we're here, so I can find someone to play with. You should know that my nipples are very sensitive and love to be played with. I go wild when that happens." Luke's eyes widened more.

My husband's arm went around my waist and I leaned back into him, slowly rubbing his arm, smiling at Luke, my eyebrows arched. "What do you think, Luke? Up to you," my husband said. "You'll never regret it. Look at her mouth. Now imagine her lips wrapped around your cock. She's magic."

I beamed up at him and pushed forward off my husband and leaned towards Luke, whispering "Please say yes, Luke. Please." I licked my lips slowly, showing him. "I know that you won't regret it. Please."

His eyes darted from me to my husband and back. "What about your husband? How does this work?" he stammered.

My husband spoke up again. "It's really quite simple. We get into the car and I drive around while you two entertain yourselves in the back seat. Victoria has definite ideas of what she wants to do. Anything else is between you two. If she doesn't want to do something then it's not happening, are you okay with that?"

Luke looked between us and nodded. "That makes sense to me. And then what," he asked.

"Then we bring you back here," I said. "And we drop you off. Simple as that."

Luke nodded again. "And then that's it? One and done?"

My husband and I looked at each other and shrugged. My husband said "We're open to meeting again if the vibe is there. To be clear, the thought here is that this in a one-time encounter. If it's mutual, we can talk about it. But we're not going in looking for that."

Luke thought for a moment, asked a couple of other questions, and then said, "Okay, I'm in."

We talked for a little while longer. Luke and my husband got along well, and it was turning into a very pleasant evening. I slowly slid over towards Luke until I was leaning back against him and slowly running my hand up and down his leg. As the three of us continued to talk Luke slid his hand down my hip and I rewarded him with a kiss under his jawline and a slow wriggle back up against him.

Finally my husband suggested that we leave. We walked out to the car. My husband was ahead of us. Luke dropped his hand down to my ass and gave it a little smack. I giggled and pressed back against his hand. We climbed into the car and I immediately straddled Luke. He pushed my sweater up and unclasped my bra, sucking and biting on my heavy tits. I shivered when he ran his tongue around my nipples. I moaned when he kissed them, and gave a deep growling sigh when he started sucking on them. "Fuck Luke, fuckkkk god yessss like that oh like that." He knew exactly how to pleasure my nipples.

I reached down and felt his hard bulge and climbed off Luke to help him push his pants and boxers down around his ankles. I leaned over kissed and breathed in his cock. The smell was so unlike my husband's, and shaped differently. Thicker, but not as long, but I'm a girth girl at heart. I caressed his balls and licked around his head before sinking my mouth down on his hot thick shaft. Luke groaned out loud and took a handful of my hair, pushing down.

I felt Luke reach between my legs and start to slowly rub my clit through my panties. I sat up and wiggled my panties down to my knees so he could access it better. I moaned on to his cock as he started to fingerfuck me. I was so wet that soon I was cumming on his hand.

I locked my eyes on his and stroked his cock until I could feel him tense and covered his cockhead with my mouth. He grunted and groaned and shot hard jets of cum in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but some of it was dripping down my chin and on my sweater. I sat back and wiped my chin before putting my tits away.

I stayed in the back seat with him as we drove back to the bar, just talking in general. Just before we dropped him off he and I exchanged numbers. We're probably going to see him again soon!

BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
36 Followers