Victoria, Goddess of CFNM Pt. 06

Story Info
A clothing store attendant gets some CFNM action.
1.3k words
4.11
12.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers

Rose was an employee at a high-end clothing boutique in the upscale part of town. She had been on the job for just 3 months, but the manager had taken a liking to her for her alert manner and initiative in dealing with guests. She knew how to treat good customers right, and how to be firm with the more annoying ones.

One of the more annoying ones was Charlie. He was a young man who had inherited a huge amount of wealth when his millionaire parents had been killed in a car crash. The brat always entered the store as if he owned it. All the employees of the store were female, and he treated them as if they were mere eye candy. It didn't help that their uniform consisted of a thin, white blouse and a pencil skirt. Rose had seen him grope her co-worker, Melanie, during his last visit. They had reported it to the shop owner, but the owner himself had explained that he couldn't do anything, because Charlie was the highest-paying customer they had. Now, as he entered the store, everybody looked away, avoiding eye contact.

Unfortunately, Charlie walked right up to Rose. "Hey, doll. You new?" He began, unabashedly looking her up and down. "I haven't seen you here before. But you look right good in that outfit. This is one reason I love this store - you chicks are great on the eyes."

"I've been here for three months, Sir." Rose answered professionally, but was worried about having been noticed.

"Well, help me pick out some new clothes, will you?" Charlie said, walking off toward the corner where his favorite brand was being sold. Rose sighed in resignation and followed him.

"I want a plain black jacket and some slacks," Charlie instructed, then waited for her to pick them out. She took a pair of slacks, and as she reached up to pull a jacket off its rack, she felt a hand lightly brush her backside, and knew instantly what it was. She turned to look at him, expression controlled.

Charlie's eyes were full of mirth. It was all a joke to him. "What? You in a pencil skirt that tight...it's just begging to be touched."

Victoria sensed an opening, and NUDGED Rose.

Rose dropped the suit. She bent down to retrieve it, making sure to point her ass right in Charlie's direction. As she turned back to give it to him with a smile, his large eyes told her that she had gotten the desired reaction. Leaning close to him, she muttered, "Stay in the changing room for a bit?"

Then she walked off. If Charlie's jaw had been detachable, it'd have dropped to the floor. Never had anyone here been that...receptive! And so he headed for the changing room.

Meanwhile, Rose had walked to the employees-only area, where Melanie was on rotation in the stockroom. She cryptically told Melanie to pass by the changing rooms in around 5 minutes, and to be taking a video. Melanie tried to ask what it was for, but Rose just winked and said they'd both enjoy it.

Rose found Charlie in the changing room. He grinned in anticipation as she entered and shut the door behind her. She could see a slight bulge in his pants already.

"There's no other customers in the store right now." Rose smiled at him in a seductive manner, then reached to unbuckle his belt.

Charlie didn't resist, and as his dick sprang free, Rose took it in her hand. Reflexively, he moved to touch her ass.

"Nuh-uh." Rose said, knowing that she now had control over his happily rising dick. "If you do that, I won't finish you."

Charlie immediately complied, placing his hands back at his sides, letting her work her magic. Her uniform didn't allow her to bend much, but she turned and began moving her skirt-covered ass against him. Charlie's eyes closed in ecstasy as the up-and-down motions continued. He began imagining himself inside her.

And because he was lost in his fantasies, he didn't hear Melanie's footsteps, and didn't notice Rose reach over to the door lock and silently unlock it. In one smooth movement, she swung the door open and stood next to Charlie, allowing Melanie's phone a clear view of the naked and very erect Charlie.

His eyes groggily flew open at the loss of contact, and it took a full two seconds before he registered that there was someone else holding a phone. He hurriedly covered his dick, but it was too late. Rose had a wide grin on her face. Melanie's eyes widened for a second.

Victoria NUDGED Melanie.

Melanie looked left and right, and seeing nobody, entered into the small changing room as well, ready to have her fun. "Good day, Sir," Melanie made a mock bow, "do you remember me from your last visit?"

Charlie remembered this lady. He had groped her ass last time. The memory didn't help his massive erection. It didn't bode well that she was here either.

Rose smirked at the realizations returning to the brain-addled guy. "Well, Charlie, I think you've had your fun groping people in this store." She took the phone from Melanie. "It's time for us to have ours. And remember, this is being sent straight to our computer." She grinned. "Be happy it's not being posted on the web."

Melanie grasped his cock in her hands and began using a two-handed stroke on it, making Charlie gasp in delight.

"I think he's enjoying it, Mel," Rose said with a laugh, struggling not to let the phone camera shake. She added, "Bet this guy has been thinking of you while wanking at home."

Melanie stopped stroking abruptly and looked at Charlie. "Have you?"

Charlie nodded shamefacedly.

"Well, I guess you'll now have a better memory to wank to, hm?" Melanie smiled, then put her mouth on his cock.

Charlie's knees buckled at the pleasure, and Rose cheered at the effect her coworker was having on him. Rose moved closer to him, pressing herself against him to help support him against the wall. Now, her video was capturing all three of them.

Pretty soon, Charlie gave a long groan, and Melanie knew he was ready to blow. Withdrawing her mouth, she took a position on Charlie's other side. Rose looked at her questioningly.

"I think we should both finish him at the same time," Melanie said with a wicked grin. "After all, you lured him in."

Rose grinned at that. She switched the phone to her left hand, and took hold of his dick. Melanie put her own hand on it as well, and they began stroking in sync.

Poor Charlie didn't even last 30 seconds, and the first cumshot flew onto the door, while the rest spurted out various distances onto the floor. The two ladies gradually slowed their pace as the shots weakened, grinning in triumph all the while.

"Well, I think that new suit would look great on you, Charlie." Rose said sweetly. "I think you should buy it. And do let them know I assisted you, OK?" Then, leaving him leaning against the wall, she and Melanie bid their goodbyes and walked out, returning to their duty.

The rest of the staff, manager included, were none the wiser as Charlie dazedly bought the suit and left.

Later that night, after work was over, Rose received an email from Melanie. Attached was the video of them making Charlie cum. Rose grinned to herself and knew she and Melanie wouldn't mind him showing up again.

Victoria grinned to herself. It had been fun to push Rose into doing that, and even more fun when she had brought Melanie into it. She happily pondered on the potential of this clothing store, where all the employees were female.

Jreforma
Jreforma
92 Followers