All Comments on 'Victoria's Blackmail Ch. 04'

by Ug

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
jpalsgrjpalsgrover 12 years ago
Try to keep it betwwen her and Michael.

Youths have big mouths and don't keep secrets, keep the tale going but, limit it to her and Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please continue with only Michael and Victoria. I think the story is better that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best yet

the best yet and keep it between Micheal and Victoria please, worth 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
E89F

Excellent chapter, I can't wait to know what will happen when the teacher will come (cum ?) back to school dressed sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter

Congratulation, you story is better than 97% of all stories at Literotica. I give it a five. Hope you make sure she will never get free from Michael. Would be good to see her slowly getting addicted to the abuse and humiliation. She should stop having orgasms with her husband, but she starts having them with Michael. Out of a combination of her feelings of guilt and shame and alcohol. I would like to see her abused also by the younger kids. She should walk in her cum filled shoes at school, or some of them fuck her in the closet of the class room. This grown up, self-confident married woman will become the plaything of a group of teens. Maybe they force her to call her hubby during abuse, or they call him telling her what they doing to her, force him to listen while she cums. And maybe he reacts shocked but slowly falls into the trap, gets aroused by knowing what happens to his wife. Maybe they send him video material and he wanks and Virotira finds out, pushing her even deeper into depravity. Or they force him to watch while she is abused at her home, and he cums because he is wanked by a teenage girl of the class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent story I hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story. I hope victoria will come back soon at school with kinky outfit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story!

cant wait for pt5?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

yes pleasse continue with only Michael and Victoria

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hurry!

Cant wait to read pt 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
anymore?

Is victoria done now?

UgUgalmost 12 years agoAuthor
chapter 5

There will be a Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is there more?

This is very there needs to be a pt. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderfull

I love this series. I am a teacher. Gives me thrillimg ideas of what I could do

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Would you like to write Part5

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
wow

So incredible, please write more. 5* across the board.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Only serves the scheming bitch rigth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not over, I guess...

Now, it's time to break her down at school, making the slut out of her. It could be quite amusing for the boys and even the girls!

kuskiekuskieover 9 years ago

He could make her change her wardrobe and turn her the bimbo teacher, to all know the slut she is...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More to come?

Very good so far, feel quite sorry for Victoria, but still want to see what else happens to her. Given that she doesn't want him to cum inside her, is there a chance the last encounter between them resulted in a pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An absolute masterpiece.

Can't wait for chapter 5, please let Michael get her pregnant.

Gem_tigerGem_tigerover 8 years ago
Victoria & Michael

I like these stories, however, I, personally, find that raping a woman while she is throwing up into a toilet quite distasteful. I also agree with others here, that others shouldfrom the same class or even same school should not know anything, so any others brought in should be total strangers.

It would be good if Victoria secretly looks forward to Michaels fantasies. Also, I see no point in Victoria becoming pregnant by Michael, or her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It just gets better, hope she doesn’t get free of Michael. Also with the point of her being fertile again could this mean they have a pregnancy coming their way?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous