All Comments on 'Victoria's Exposed on DIY day out'

by Portsmouthboy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caroline Price

I am petite,strawberry blonde and quite busty and my husband loves showing me off to other men.We were in Turkey earlier this year and he persuaded me to go topless on a busy beach.I even went into the sea giving all the men a view of my naked tits.As we lay sunbathing 2 old Turks sat down next to us,and asked my husband if they could rub suntan lotion over me.Of course he agreed and the one started pouring oil over my tits.The other started on my thighs,and Eamonn told me to open my legs wider.I only had a pair of tiny bikini bottoms on,and lay back while their hands wandered all over my body.They were grinning and grunting as they took it in turns squeezing and mauling my tits.Other men on the beach were watching as I raised my knees,letting them both finger my pussy.I had a wonderful orgasm,and at that point they turned me over and one after the other fucked my pussy while I was on all fours.My husband held my hand while they fucked me and I was in heaven with these strangers between my legs.After an hour it was over,and they left me face down on a towel,having been well fucked.”I love you”I whispered to my husband who smiled at his naughty wife.

curiouscarolecuriouscaroleover 4 years ago
Get an editor

Nice story ruined by the language

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm... Could be better

Deffo written by a Pompey lad. Sounds as thick as pigshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPortsmouthboy@Portsmouthboy
45 year old mail that likes to show the wife off to his friends. Love out door sex and any chances of getting seen.