Victorious CYOA: The Breeder Ch. 04

Story Info
A. Holt fucks Jade.
1.3k words
4.63
2.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Jade was pinned against the wall, crucified there. Holt held her arms out to either side, his hands wrapped around her wrists, forcing them back against the wall. His body pressed to hers, locking her spine to the wall. Her legs did the rest. Jade couldn't help but wrap them around Holt's waist, ensuring the connection of their bodies, though Holt almost broke it every time his hips roved back and then dashed forward to plunder every inch of Jade's inner space.

It took a lot out of Jade, accommodating such a girthy erection. She looked stricken, the smug look fleeing her face for once, overwhelming pleasure intoxicating her like a strong shot of tequila with each thrust Holt gave her. Or maybe a line of coke. Going to Jade's head, overstimulating her body. Leaving her more and more vulnerable to each new attack Holt visited on her.

Even Jade wasn't immune to the depth of his assault on her. Her will wasn't enough to hold in the continuous flow of loud moans that her moist lips formed, over and over again. Her nude body churned, almost seeming to try and escape Holt's offensive, but never clearing his enormous cock. Only soliciting it back inside her, to saw in and out of her, while more moans flew from Jade's writhing lips.

Tori's excitement grew. It wasn't just voyeurism. She was breathing harder because someone was giving it to Jade West, was shutting her up or at least forcing out of her the kind of deeply felt sounds she would normally never let go of.

And Tori found herself staring hard between Jade's trembling thighs—harder than she ever thought she would regard another woman's sex. The splayed red slit glistened wetly with each shift of Jade's body brought about by Holt's bulldozing thrusts. His lust-hardened shaft stretched the gates of Jade's womanhood apart almost cruelly. With each skewering Jade received, her labia contracted—opening and closing around Holt's member like the mouth of a fish out of water.

Holt's right hand let go of Jade's wrist. She immediately moved her own hand down to touch her clit... Tori could only imagine how much Jade needed to finish herself off, flooded with arousal the way she had to be... but Holt gave her a smart smack across the cheek with his free hand before she could lay a finger on herself.

"You should be grateful to get my cock," he told her, so close he was speaking into the burning imprint on the side of her face. "When I want you to come, I'll make you come."

"Prick," Jade spat at him, putting her hand on his shoulder, feeling the muscle. The look on her face said she enjoyed the sensation. "You better make me come soon... I might never let you fuck me again... you'll always know you couldn't make me come."

Holt grinned, a smile just short of spitting in her face. "What makes you think you're worth fucking again? Much less making you a cum dumpster..."

Jade couldn't control her expression—the loving look in her eyes—the hunger in how she bit her lip. She stroked left and right on his well-sized pecs, having much the same effect on herself she would get if she'd been allowed to handle her clit.

Holt reached down and grasped the dimple of Jade's curvaceous hips, digging his thumb cruelly into her midsection, but most certainly holding her in place. Jade wiggled like a worm on a hook, but she couldn't move. Didn't dare use her own free hand in an attempt to liberate herself.

She pulled her own hair, trying to alleviate the maelstrom she had to be feeling while Holt pulled free of her. Separating their intermingled bodies until only his cock's bulbous tip remained for Jade's feverishly churning sex to suckle at.

Tori watched and listened, horrified and yet yearning—she knew what was coming, knew how intense it would be, but she wasn't sympathetic at all to the torment Jade was about to go through. She could only envy her.

Every muscle in Holt's athletic body seemed to clench to drive his manhood into the whimpering Jade. Brutally forcing every inch of his veiny length into her until she had taken it all. Tori winced as Jade released a wail like that of a wounded animal, her toes curling in a private agony. Yet she did nothing to attempt escape, showed no sign of wanting relief from what she was feeling.

Only Holt's balls showed now, moist and glistening from Jade's exuberant wetness.

The two entwined figures were locked in a stillness more active and frenzied than any motion. Tori's heart pounded just watching them, sounding a gong inside her that she thought everyone in the zip code must be able to hear. She cupped a hand to her breast as though to dull the thudding sound that occupied all her hearing.

For an eternity Jade was forced to endure being impaled, being stuffed beyond reason, every little breath and even the slightest motion jabbing her with too much pleasure for her nerves to take. She mewled, jabbering and gibbering, eyes rolling up in her head and drool running down her chin. Only a keeling plea and the need to voice it seemed to connect Jade's current, overstimulated state to the brusque woman Tori had known.

Jade was broken, but even in her cock-drunk haze, she was determined to get what she wanted, what she'd decided to go after. Dazedly, her free hand traced the lines of Holt's face—she seemed as affectionate as a co-ed on her first bender, and Holt was not unkind in dealing with her.

Before Jade could grow too desperate... as she seemed to find an equilibrium with the orgiastic plateau she'd been taken to... Holt softly rocked his body. He withdrew several thickened inches, then pushed back into Jade, grinding his hips to be sure his erection sank deep into Jade's tightly clasping, even resisting cunt.

Then he pulled free again, so far out of Jade that Tori was able to see his pulsing knob, the skin of his glans as tight as a drumhead. Tori's mouth dropped open in disbelief at how large he had grown, how charged with lust his erection was and how much Jade was able to take.

She felt hypnotized, almost hallucinatory as she watched Jade's long legs wind sinuously around Holt's ass. Snuggling tight to him like some loving fever dream, writhing herself against his towering body in an ecstasy of togetherness. Jade's heels digging snugly into Holt's buttocks as if to pull him even deeper into her.

The muscles of her inner thighs flexed with the effort of pushing herself onto his quavering manhood and her hollowing buttocks strained several inches away from the wall as she struggled into her union with Holt. Back muscles coiled, free hand palming the wall and pushing against it to put everything into her long-sought penetration.

She seemed to want to absorb Holt, to accept him into herself for all time, keeping her luscious pink folds as well-pleasured now as they would be forever more. A wet, viscous sound drenched the room while Jade slithered her way along the shaft of Holt's manhood, only to be dashed against the wall with a rutting lunge, unseated from her impalement and then plying herself into it again, until they met and his swaying balls slapped definitively against her corded buttocks in a show of orgasmic finality.

Tori would never again be able to think of being 'well-fucked' without picturing Jade's glowingly sated face in that moment, taking all her lover had to offer and enjoying it more than it hurt. And it must hurt, being skewered again and again by that weapon of a cock.

But it wasn't in Jade to be satisfied. If nothing else, she'd want Holt to come and confirm for Jade her desirability. But trust her to go about it in a perfectly Jade fashion...

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers