Video Chat

Story Info
Candace gets a pleasant surprise on Social Media.
3k words
4
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Social Media

I met him on social media. He was a friend of a friend. He was and still is single, father of two and a widower. He was quite handsome, very educated and well spoken. But, I was married and kept my distance and conversation limited to our commonalities. He seemed safe enough and agreed to keep his distance, only after saying to me, "If you ever become single, I'm going to be on you girl, Damn!"

A few months later, I, along with a couple of others, attended a conference out of town. The second day in, one of the ladies and I were walking down the hall. As I looked up, I saw him. Short, light skinned, very handsome in his black suit with a lavender tie. He was walking quite hurriedly and I don't think he noticed me until he was a few feet away. When he finally glanced my way, he stopped in mid stride and stared. I tried to look away before the lady with me noticed.

"Damn, your pictures on social media do not do you justice."

I smiled and said, "Thank you," and he walked away. Unfortunately, the lady with me heard and saw and was now standing next to me with her mouth open. "Oh my!" As she looked at me as if looking for an explanation.

"He's a friend I met through another friend on social media. He's harmless."

Laughing, she replied, "Oh, ok. That was just really bold."

I smiled to myself and kept walking.

Later that evening, I left the hotel to get something out of the car. As I walked towards the car, I could hear a vehicle behind me. Riding slowly, creeping behind me as if they were following me to claim my parking space. I turned, rather annoyed, to tell whoever it was that I wasn't moving. As I turned, I looked right into his face. Smiling, riding behind me, watching as I walked. I immediately began to blush, my body becoming warm at the thought of being desired and followed. He pulled up next to me. "I know I said I would keep my distance, but it's a little difficult with you so close. It's probably good that you are traveling with friends."

I laughed, nervously and replied, "Thank you," before walking away. He pulled off in a sleek black Lincoln, which suited him perfectly.

As I gathered my bag from the car and began to walk back toward the hotel, he stepped out of his car. I noticed his shoes, very well crafted, black leather Salvatore Ferragamos, which also suited him well. He notices me looking and asks, "You like those?"

"I do. Nothing like a man who knows how to dress and has a thing for shoes as I do."

"Yes, I see. Jimmy Choo, huh?" Looking down at my feet. I look down as if I've forgotten what I had on and when I look up, his eyes are traveling from my feet up to my head as if he is ravenous and I am his last meal. I laugh nervously, "Yes, Jimmy Choo. You like?"

"Yes, and I like everything you are wearing."

I stood in front of him in my leopard print Jimmy Choo stilettos, and watched his eyes roam from my shoes to my designer hose with a line up the back, beige pencil skirt, and long sleeve leopard print blouse with a bow. I had to admit, my nipples were growing hard, and my nether regions wet. After a few moments, I finally shook myself away from his gaze.

"I guess I should get back inside."

"Indeed, you should."

As I walked away, I could feel his eyes on me and added a little more bounce to my step as I walked away. As I entered the hotel, my friend was waiting. "What took you so long?"

"Oh, I was talking to someone. Sorry, Are you ready?"

As we both walked away, I could not help but wondered what it would have been like kiss him. Before I knew it, I was in a full on daze imagining what it would be like to be in his arms, feeling his tongue in my mouth, feeling his hands on the hips that he could not keep his eyes off of. We got off the elevator upstairs and each headed to our rooms.

"I said, Good night!" my friend said loudly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, good night!"

"Girl, what's on your mind?"

"Oh, nothing, I am just tired." But, my mind was still on him.

As so as I entered my room, I was startled by my cell phone. It was my husband. We chatted for a while about my day and then about his, the usual stuff. I told him that I was tired and about to shower. By the time we said good night, I was completely naked and headed into the bathroom. Turning the water on, I couldn't get this man out of my head. I had just met him and had only had conversation with him via Facebook. What the hell?

I jumped in the shower and resisted the urge to masturbate. As I dried off, I started to hear what I thought was my phone, but it was a different ring. Picking it up, I realized that it was one of those calls through social media and it was him! I answered, "What are you doing?"

I laughed, "You know, I said I'd never answer someone who called me via social media. It's so creepy."

"Well, I didn't want to show up at your door."

"Really now?"

"Yeah, it would not be a good look at a church conference."

"Hah! No! It would not. What do you want?"

"To lick you, to taste you, to suck you, to, dare I say, to fuck you."

My breath caught in my throat and my lady parts began to throb. "You know that is not an option. I told you that I am married and this is definitely not an ideal time even if I were to consider it."

"I know. But, you never said what you were doing", he said laughing.

"I just got out of the shower."

"I'd love to see you. I bet you are glistening from the water. Have you dried off?"

"Somewhat."

"Do me a favor. If I can't see it. Lie on the bed for me."

Like an obedient child, I laid across the bed.

"Now, play with your nipples", he demanded.

As I began to touch myself, I could feel my entire body awakening. I played and twisted and teased my nipples until I began to squirm.

"That's it baby. I can tell you are getting hot. I can hear it in your breathing. Now, spread your legs."

I slowly spread my legs and before he could even direct me, my hands began to move downward. "Now, I want you to slide your hand down to that pretty pussy." I sighed heavily as my hand began to touch my clit. I let out a soft moan as I began to stroke and rub my clit.

"That's it baby, let me hear you."

I started to rub my clit and decided to put the phone on speaker and laid it beside my head. As played with my nipple with one hand and stroked my clit with the other, I could feel my lips begin to swell. I could not believe I was masturbating for this man over the phone. The thought made my breathing become jagged.

"That sounds so good, baby. Keep going. I am stroking myself while you get off."

At that, I slid my hand down to my labia and as I began to part my lips, I realized just how wet I was. My lips were slick and my wetness was already getting my bed wet. I slid my fingers in and began to finger fuck myself while I massaged my clit with my thumb. "Baby, damn. You must be hot as fuck! I can hear you!"

And he was right, I could hear the slickness and the smack of my fingers sliding in and out of myself.

I smiled and began to fuck myself harder, my hips meeting my hands as I brought my fingers almost all the way out and back in, thrusting them as deep as I can, hitting my clit with each thrust. "Fuck!" Did I say that out loud?

"Oh, baby, you are going to make me cum just listening to you. Say my name, for me, please?"

I hesitated, trying to hold off, but with the next thrust, I began to cum, "David! Oh, Fuck! David!" My pussy exploded and throbbed around my fingers. I could feel my juices flow out and over my fingers. "Wow!"

As I opened my eyes, I started to come down just as I hear him moan, "Oh, Fuck, Got Damn!...Shit!"

After my breathing finally slowed down, I asked, "Are you ok?"

"Hah! Yes! I'm good. I just wish that had been for real! I guess I'll let you clean up."

"Yes, you too!"

"Cool, good night!"

I didn't talk to him for a while after that. As a matter of fact, for about a year. In all of that time, my marriage fell apart, I found myself separated and divorced. He reached out to me on social media once again and asked if I was ok. I thought that was weird since we had not talked. But, as we continued the conversation, he finally revealed that he knew someone in my town that knew me and that he often casually asked about me. His friend had told him that he heard a rumor that I was divorced but he wasn't sure. I told him I was and he replied, "Well, I hope that you are doing ok, but I can't say that I'm not glad. I told you that if you ever became single, that I'd be all over you."

"Thank you for the compliment. But, I'm really not ready."

"I understand. But, if you need to talk. I'm here. Seriously."

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

A few months later and a lot of social media tags later, we talked again. I was driving, and I know you shouldn't text and drive, let alone video chat and drive, it was a long, lonely, boring stretch of highway. He reminded me through an IM about the night we mutually masturbated over the phone. "We never talked about that night."

I laughed, "There was no need to. It was good, don't get my wrong. But, I had a husband to go home to. And I could not keep that on my brain."

"Right! I have a question. Is it ok to ask for your number now?"

If he could have heard me, I would have been stammering all over myself. "Sure." I typed in my number.

"Cool, thank you!"

Not 30 seconds later, my phone rang.

As I answer, I hear Tupac's "How do you want it" playing and then I see him. "How do You want it?" I sit, my mouth open, not quite knowing how to respond. It takes me a second to regain my composure, but before I can respond he asks second question, "Do you like a big dick? Or more average? Do you like them long?" Again, in my head, I am thinking are you serious?? He must not have a big one, for someone to come right out and ask if I like a big dick. If he needs to brag about his size, then he probably isn't packing what he is alluding to.

"Well, I don't want anything I have to run from," I respond. "But I don't want anything too small either. I like a brother who knows how to handle whatever he's working with."

"Oh", he says, "so do you like to be kissed? I mean, kissed passionately? And where do you like to be kissed? Back of your neck, the back of your knees...?" In my head, I am thinking, "nah, make it a little lower."

"Well, I guess my favorite spot to be kissed outside of on the lips is at the top of my hips from behind, you know just above my butt cheek, And on the front of my hips."

He says, "Can I leave a trail of kisses down to your inner thighs?" "Of course," I respond. "As long as you kiss where my thighs meet."

"Oh, absolutely," he says. "You must love to get your pussy eaten."

"I absolutely do, and before you start to talk shit, please make sure the can back up what you say."

"Oh! that just made my dick hard, baby." Little did he know I was already growing moist. "May I video chat you?"

I hesitated, after all I am driving. It's one thing to use the talk to text feature, but to actually video chat and drive is another.

I hang up, the phone almost immediately rings and I answer, and there he is, smiling...dick...in...hand...The first thing he says is, "Before I continue to talk shit, let me show you what I'm working with and angles the phone down."

I must admit, my pussy began to throw up excitedly. He was not bullshitting. "So, you did say that you like to watch as well as being watched, correct?"

"I do," I respond, as I am continuing to scan the traffic. Even while I am driving and glancing at the screen my nipples continue to get hard and I can feel my panties getting wet. He angles the camera so that his dick is pointing straight at the camera. I can see just a little pre-come as he begins to stroke slowly. Damn, he has a nice size dick. I am trying to keep my focus as I am driving beyond the speed limit on the highway. I am really going to need a release when I get to my hotel room. He continues to stroke, looking at the camera as if he is gazing into my eyes. As he strokes, I am imagining pushing him down into a straight back chair spreading my pussy lips and mounting him sliding that big dick into my juicy pussy. I am trying to focus and concentrate, but at the same time glancing at the screen wanting to feel the warmth of a real dick, instead of that pink battery operated "flesh-like" dick at home.

The longer he strokes, the wetter I become, the more I begin to throb and become tense. And before I can say, I really need to concentrate, we may need to try this another time, when I'm not driving. I hear him gasp and glance over just as he cums. and oh my did he cum! My pussy begin to throb as I imagined him releasing all of that creamy white come into the back of my throat. "OK dude, I really need to concentrate." He laughs and says. "I'll talk to you later!" As he smirks while he's hanging up...

"Fuck!" Did he really just leave me hanging like this? Well, I am driving. In my mind, I am already plotting revenge. As soon as I get to the hotel. I disrobe, set up my iPad on the sink and angle it toward the shower. I place some extra towels on the floor and pull out my suction cup dildo. After placing it strategically on the shower wall, I video call him. While my iPad is ringing, I turn on and adjust the water. "He better answer." As I step into the shower, I hear it pick up. I don't turn around until I hear his voice.

"Shit! Baby, I'm at work."

I turn around and replied, "And I was driving. Figure it out." I begin to lather up, showering as I normally do. Rinsing off, allowing my hair to get wet and to fall in curls down my back. I can't hear him at the moment because of the shower. But, I turn and look and he is staring, mouth open, focused, occasionally looking around to ensure he does not get caught. I finally step aside and point to the suction dildo. He shakes his head and mouths, "Damn". I pick up the lube and oil up the dildo and back onto it. I start to ride while I rub my clit.

The look on his face is priceless as he is totally engrossed in watching me. I ride and rub until I begin to throb against the dildo. Reaching down between my legs, I slide a finger into my pussy along side the dildo. I pull my finger out and help it up so he could see the cum and then opened my mouth and began to lick the cum off one side before sucking my entire finger. He shakes his head again and angles his phone down toward his crotch. His bulge is barely contained within his pants! As he angles the phone back up, I slide off of the dildo and pull it off the wall. Holding it in my hands, I sit on the edge of the tub and as if it is him, began to give my dildo a blow job, suck it, licking it and deep throating it, making me throb more and beads of sweat appear across his head.

As I look at him, he mouths the word, "Stop!"

I shook my head no, and stuck the dildo in the side of the tub and began to ride it once again. He looked as if he were being tortured as I rocked and moaned, feeling the tip on my spot. He watched slide up and down and as I felt myself beginning to cum, I opened my legs and looked down to see cum sliding down the sides of the dildo. When I am able to look back up, his mouth is open, and sweat is running down his temple. I laugh as he shakes his head and mouths, "not funny!"

Standing up, I bring the dildo closer to see the amount of cum and then wave bye and smirk, as I hand up...