Vierna Do'Urden: Awakenings I

Story Info
The first step in Vierna Do'Urden's journey of love and lust.
2.1k words
4.08
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vierna had spent the past few nights with a pillow between her legs, relentlessly grinding until it was soaked with her juices. Tonight was no different, such was the extent of her newly found sexual frustration. She began to realise what it must have been like for Briza, who, several years ago frequently roused her in the middle of the night. Vierna would run her tongue along her sister's genitals for hours until she finally exploded in a fit of shuddering. Without a word, Briza would push her away, finally able to embrace her elusive slumber. At the time, Vierna had felt little other than a dull ache of desire down below, nothing that would have spurred her to touch herself or ignite some latent passion. She had also found it hard to decipher her sister's auditory expulsions which had sounded something like pain at times. The thought of calling her younger sister Maya to relieve her in the same way briefly crossed her mind. However it was pushed aside by the piercing lavender orbs of her brother, Drizzt, staring back through her mind. Her body tensed automatically in anticipation.

Tonight the lust was reaching a new zenith and the pillow was not enough. Softly she opened her legs leaving tendrils of sticky discharge hanging between them, and reached her hand around her buttocks. When her finger finally slipped inside she let out an audible gasp. She bit her lip and started to pump - something was brewing deep inside of her. Drizzt swirled through her heady thoughts and she found herself on her knees in front of him, an unthinkable position for a female of a noble house such as Do'Urden. She pulled down his trousers and his cock sprung erect in the air in response, waiting to enter her mouth. He stared down at her naked body, her ceremonial robes on the floor and gently placed his hands on the back of her head guiding her onto it. He arched as it went inside and her lips hungrily moved up and down the shaft.

She had never seen or heard anything but hatred of males from Briza, but the exploits of her mother, Matron Malice, were known by all and spoken by none. It was acknowledged that even though Rizzen was her current patron, it was Zaknafein, the house weapons master and finest swordsman in Menzoberranzan, who had actually sired Vierna and Drizzt, and that there were still occasions when his quarters would be empty and the Matron's door would be closed. Despite her sister's influence, and the drow's deeply matriarchal society, she couldn't deny that right now, there was some piece of the male geography that she was desperate to explore.

Her body reacted faster than her mind as she immediately rolled over onto her back and clutched her pillow at her side as if she were really sleeping. The door had been opened with an unpleasant jolt and from the sound of the footsteps she could tell it was Briza. They came to a stop in the middle of the room. The smell of her sex lingered in the uncomfortable silence. Briza looked at her writhed form and came to her side. She planted a wet kiss on her cheek and whispered in her ear.

"Sweet dreams, sister."

Vierna gritted her teeth, cursed silently and waited agonisingly for sleep to come.

* * *

She came to with a start. It felt like she had tossed and turned for hours without relief. Only the fact that she was surprised to be awake indicated that she must have eventually succumbed. Briza and Maya were at the far end of the room dressed in their highly adorned robes worn specially for the praise of their deity, Lloth, the Spider Queen. It was the weekly service for House Do'Urden which meant even the male common soldiers would be allowed into the sacred chapel to partake in the worship. Vierna was already dreading how she would endure the torment of her repressed desire for so long but a wicked thought bubbled up. She left her sisters to their preparations and went to get dressed. Without putting on any underclothes she draped her robes over her smooth ebony flesh. The spidersilk ran succulently over her hardening nipples and she left the clasp at her waist perilously loose such that without proper control she would reveal her moistening secret.

Luckily she had no special duties for this common service. As the eldest sister, Briza would lead the rituals under the watchful gaze of Matron Malice. Although she would be playing with fire by not giving her full attention to the main part of the religious ceremony she knew no one else would dare avert their gaze for long to whatever she was doing, lest they experience the wrath of the wandering clerics throughout the room. By the time the service reached fever pitch she doubted anyone would even be aware of her, such was the intensity of the devotion.

When the last of the commoners had entered the chapel she sat down in front of her assigned portion of the congregation, pressing the uneven surface of the seat against the nakedness under her robes. She led them in the introductions that required her full concentration and then lazily began to cast her eyes over her brood. In the sea of bent knees and bowed heads she found one commoner staring back at her with a devilish smirk. She scowled and reflexively reached for her multi-snakeheaded whip - left in her quarters with her usual dress. She expected him to look away immediately, and although he did eventually it was not without a clear scan of her full image. She knew what he was looking at and felt a sudden rush of warmth from down below.

She squirmed for the next few hours barely able to hold her concentration and casting furtive glances back at her bold admirer. On more than one occasion their eyes would meet again and subtly she began to tease him - a cross of the legs displaying her toned thighs through the splits in her robe; the biting of her bottom lip; her hand running over her nearly exposed bust as she rearranged the lapels of her collar. By the end of the service she was desperate for something to be inside her, but almost worried what would happen if it was. As the final pronouncements were made and everyone slowly began to come to from their religious fervour her heart was beating rapidly. She wasn't sure if he would actually follow but her feet found a way of their own and started walking. She made her descent from the perch above the pews as the commoners were filtering out from the far end of the hall. Without skipping a step she made a hard left and squeezed out through the eastern door that led elsewhere in the house's compound.

The passage was cold and empty. Vierna immediately swung herself around one of the huge stone pillars that flanked the door she had just come through, closed her eyes and pressed herself into a furtive cubby tucked against the wall. It was hidden just enough to provide some measure of plausible deniability against uninvited guests. Her breath quickened and the thumping of her heart felt like it would alert the whole house to her presence. Out of nowhere he was upon her. With nothing between her legs to stop him, his fingers slid inside with ease. His tongue ran up her neck. She craned it back and was about to let out a sound far too loud for their encounter when his hand clamped over her mouth.

"Please, mistress - don't make a sound... let me... serve you."

His sudden forcefulness shocked her back into her surroundings. She regained control of her voice and with a deft shove pushed him off her. He stood still, confused and slightly worried for a moment but eventually she broke into a grin. She turned around and bent over. Without a second thought he was on his knees, his tongue between her cheeks. Now it was her turn to clasp her mouth and she thumped the wall in desperation as waves of pleasure rolled over her. His tongue poked around her ass and then slid down to her dripping cunt where he buried his face and started working her clitoris with his fingers. She could feel something building inside her and soon realised it was something she couldn't stop. He twisted round to face her and started pumping his fingers inside while continuing to swirl his tongue over her most sensitive parts. Instinctively she grabbed the back of his head and squashed him further up against her, gripping so tightly her fingers were going numb. Finally the bubbling that had started down below reached it's climax and she started to convulse as its warmth spread throughout her entire body. A hot mess of liquid squirted from between her legs covering his face. He continued with his fingers and she rocked violently against him.

Eventually she slowed to a halt. He was still licking and kissing the mess off her thighs as she quietly gasped for air in the once again empty hallway, only moments ago filled with her orgasm. Through the door they could still hear the exiting of the congregation and they both seemed to share an excited feeling at just how close they had come to something that could have had dire consequences if viewed by the wrong pair of eyes. The climax began to subside and she stepped back to stand tall again. She rearranged her robe, re-buckling the clasp at her waist. He remained on his knees looking up at her.

"Mistress..." he began, waiting to see her reaction.

She looked down and saw the bulge in his pants fighting to get out.

"Stand." She commanded.

He sprung up and she circled around him with a hand draped along his neck. She stopped at his side and pressed her exposed chest against his shoulder, using it to push her open robe this way and that rubbing her breasts against him. She leaned towards his ear and whispered.

"This is what I want." Her hand reached inside and gripped firmly around his stiff cock. He gave a tiny yelp and began to pull down his trousers. Immediately she squeezed tightly and tutted.

"No - not here."

He went to turn his head to face her with a quizzical look but she started to slide her hand up and down with ease from the natural lubricant leaking out of him. Her tongue went inside his ear and instinctively he flinched. She laughed and continued to jerk him. Each time her hand ran over the head he bucked a little harder. He swallowed hard and mustered up the courage to ask.

"Perhaps... if you came to the barracks this evening I could give you what you desire? There is always a celebration following the day's ceremony. You may find you like the environment."

She couldn't help but be intrigued by the proposition, having never been inside the male quarters of the barracks. Her imagination was running wild at what the whole event might entail. She said nothing, but pulled his trousers down past his buttocks with her spare hand so she could more easily milk his dripping cock. It was clear he was approaching the point of no return and when it seemed like he couldn't take another stroke she suddenly released her grip and stepped back. His head turned and he looked at her with mouth agape. His hand rushed to finish the job but it was too late. Thick ropes of cum erupted from the tip and pitter-pattered onto the unforgiving stone floor.

Vierna squeezed around his back and held her arms around him, one hand on his chest the other's palm lingering against his cheek.

"Tonight." She looked over his shoulder at the congealing mess on the ground. "I want that. In me."

Spinning on the heels of her boots she walked off into the darkness of the hallway leaving the male to collect his thoughts, and his pants.

* * *

Dressed only in her piwafwi, a drow's enchanted cloak providing a shroud of darkness, and her supple, enchanted spidersilk boots she made her way silently through the house. Only a few inches of skin was revealed just above the knee where the two met and the hood was drawn low. Her hair lay is one braid resting along her neck and collarbone coming to an end at the top of her bosom. She could hear the general merriment as she approached the entrance to the barracks along with interspersed moans. She was unsure whether there might be other females, something she hadn't considered before. She drew her hood lower, placed her hand on the door and pushed.