All Comments on 'Vierna Do'Urden: Awakenings I'

by MidnightOctavia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AZslyderAZslyder6 months ago

Way to steal R.A. Salvatore's characters. Hope you enjoy copyright infringemwnt of intellectual property.

MidnightOctaviaMidnightOctavia6 months agoAuthor

I love R.A. Salvatore's books! I recently re-read Homeland and it inspired me to write about Vierna who I find really intriguing as a character. I always intended it as an explicit piece of fan-fiction which I thought was allowed as there are other stories on here about Drizzt and Vierna. I think I mistakenly thought it was obvious the characters came from somewhere else but from your comment I realise this might not be the case. Sorry - this is the first time I'm publishing something; should I add some kind of preface about it?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wasn’t expecting to find a Forgotten Realms story here, but it was a pleasant surprise!

cageysea9725cageysea97256 months ago

Instead of a preface, try using your imagination and coming up with something original. As far as I could see, along with being devoid of incest without the very brief description (less than a sentence) of her, as an underage girl, of her performing oral sex on her sister, this submission was completely devoid of imagination.

If you can't muster the strength to imagine your own characters, please don't pretend that you can muster it to write something interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fare too much drivel in the incenter and taboo category for me to continue reading.

No rating assigned.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew6 months ago

Despite all the fuckery in the previous comments, I like your story. Anyone surprised by the connection to the Forgotten Realms/Drizz't was not paying attention when they started the story. Keep it up MidnightOctavia, lets see what you got!

MidnightOctaviaMidnightOctavia6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the feedback, really appreciate it!

I haven't described any of the characters as being underage at any point in this chapter so you shouldn't be thinking that's the case. The reason for this being categorized as incest is the relationship that will be developed with her brother Drizzt (whom she fantasizes about at the beginning of this chapter), in the coming chapters.

I have very vivid scenes in my mind which I'm enjoying getting down onto the page. I thought it would be fun to share - I'm not so full of myself to think it's everyone's cup of tea, or that it's even any good! I have some ideas for original settings that I'd like to do, but not before I finish this :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

People write fan fiction all the time. Do not let the others here bother you. I enjoyed it. You always going to have people out there that need something to bitch about. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glad to see some Legend of Drizzt fanfiction, not many of them to find

Hope i see some Catti-brie/Gromph fanfiction

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When is the next one due out?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An excellent start! I sincerely hope you keep it up (although time and time wait not for our convenience.) As you can, please. 😃

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous