Viewing Platform

Story Info
What a lovely view.
1.6k words
4.4
10.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a deal," declared Jessica.

"Yeah, right." I responded. "You will chicken out or conveniently forget all about it."

"Nope, it's a promise. We will make each other come at our favorite viewing platform in the park."

"We're talking about two months from now."

"I won't forget."

"We'll see."

I was certainly looking forward to our camping trip. For years I had fantasized about that very spot. A beautiful lookout over a marsh that was filled with singing birds and an occasional elk herd. It was about 50 feet off the main trail and a favorite stop on our morning bike ride. A time to rest and finish our coffee.

I had once asked her to show me her boobs there and was met with a resounding "NO!" That was not the sort of thing she was into. "Too close to the trail," she claimed. On a few occasions I had talked her into fooling around at more remote places in the huge park, but over the years she had become less and less willing to indulge my fantasies.

Was this the time she would relent? I certainly hoped so.

While packing my clothes for the trip, I stashed a few things for Jessica that I knew she wouldn't think of taking. A couple of skirts, a pair of lightweight leggings, a sheer white button up shirt, some thong panties, a front clasp sheer bra and a small vibrator.

We arrived at our campsite and hooked up the trailer and set up our home for the next 5 days. We had plenty of time before the evening meal, so we hopped on our bicycles for a quick tour. About one mile into the ride, we arrived at the viewing platform. I turned off the main trail and parked my bike. She did the same. Since it was late afternoon, it was in the shade and the birds were quiet. We did hear a marsh wren or two, but couldn't spot them.

"I sure love this spot," I commented.

"Me too."

We shared sips from the water bottle and enjoyed the solitude.

Ten minutes later Jessica returned to our bikes. "We have time to check out the old fort."

We hopped on and pedaled to the fort. While there we enjoyed the swooping barn swallows for a few minutes and then rode back to our campsite.

It was now happy hour, so I mixed a gin and tonic for Jessica and vodka rocks with lime for me. I made hers a bit stronger than usual. The five hour drive to the campground and the bike ride combined to give Jess a quick buzz from the drink.

"Do you remember the deal we made a few months ago?"

"Hmmmmm?"

"The one about our morning viewing platform. I said you would either forget or chicken out. Do you remember now?"

"Vaguely..... Are you seriously thinking we should do that?"

"Heck yes! It will be fun."

"I think it's too risky."

"What's the risk?"

"Someone might see us."

"We will see them first."

"But we might not."

"Are you chickening out?"

"Hmmmm..."

"Told you so. I should have threatened you with consequences if you bailed on the deal."

"Consequences? Like what?"

"Well maybe if you reneged you would have to go commando for the rest of the camping trip."

"Like that will happen."

I decided to drop the subject. For now. Meanwhile, while she wasn't looking, I placed the items I had packed for her on the top of her clothes drawer.

After a lovely dinner - shrimp, rice, rose wine and kale salad, we sat by the fire and enjoyed the (thankfully) quiet campsite. As is our habit when we camp, we went inside shortly after dark. We like to sleep early and get up with the sun.

"What's this?" Jessica asked.

"Oh, I packed a few things that you had forgotten."

"Do you expect me to ride a bike in a skirt?"

"That's what the leggings are for. You will be fully covered."

"And the thong?"

"Well, I guess you won't need it with those leggings."

"You have really thought this through, haven't you?"

"Don't forget the front loader and the wispy top."

"You are perverted!"

"Maybe. Or maybe I just like to hopefully plan ahead. You know, like hoping you would wear those things on our morning bike ride. You could lift your skirt and drop your pants and I could make you come. If anyone showed up, we could quickly hide your goods."

Jessica didn't say anything. She had a far away look in her eyes as she pictured the scenario.

"Sound exciting?" I asked.

"Well..... maybe a little."

She had changed into her sleep shirt while we had been talking.

"Your nipples show that it might be more than a little exciting."

She looked down at her protruding nubs and turned a bit red.

"It's just cold in here."

"Yeah right."

The subject was dropped as we settled into bed to read for awhile. Jess turned her kindle off and kissed me good night. I read for another half hour then did the same.

We woke up early as usual. Jess headed to the bathroom while I put the kettle on to heat the coffee water. Then I got out the melitta and put in the filter and added some fresh ground coffee. It was my turn in the bathroom while Jess brewed the coffee. When I left the bathroom I noticed that Jess had put the skirt and leggings on. Instead of the flimsy top, she had a full zip tight top that doubled as a rash guard for snorkeling.

"Wow! You look fantastic. Such lovely long legs."

She responded by lowering the zipper, exposing a lot of cleavage.

"Damn that's hot!" I exclaimed.

We sat down and had a cup of brew along with a scone. Then we poured more coffee into our travel mugs and hopped on the bikes.

It was a beautiful morning, promising to be a hot day.

We pulled into the path to the viewing platform and, at my suggestion, left the bike in the middle of the path, about 15 feet from the platform. That way, they would slow down anyone attempting to join us. We grabbed our coffees and looked out over the marsh. Two white tailed deer meandered along the opposite edge of the marsh. Red Wing Blackbirds called out to each other. A Bald Eagle the flew over, rendering total silence from the birds.

I toasted Jess with my cup and looked her over. She had lowered her zipper again, exposing her push up front loading bra.

"You should let the girls out," I suggested.

She undid the front clasp and I pulled the cups aside. I bent over and gently kissed her nipples. They hardened up quickly. She let out a quiet moan. I sat her down on the bench with her back to the trail.

"I'll keep both an ear and an eye out for visitors," I assured her.

Then I lifted her skirt and reached to each side of her leggings. She raised her hips and I pulled them down to below her knees. Another pleasant surprise. No underwear. Another pleasant surprise. Her lips were quite moist from excitement. Now it was my turn for a surprise. I pulled out the small vibrator and ran it along her shiny lips. Another moan from Jess. She was so wet that I slid it into her with no resistance. I turned it on low and she moaned a bit louder while she started pinching her nipples. I had never seen her get this excited this fast.

Just then we heard noises from the main path.

"Uh oh."

Jess quickly pulled up her leggings and zipped up her top. She had just enough time to lower her zipper and straighten out her bra, but no time to do the clasp.

A young couple approached our hideaway.

"See anything interesting?" the young lady asked.

"Uh, yes we have," I responded. Jessica looked at me and tried to hide her smile. "A few deer and a variety of birds until an eagle flew over and scared them into hiding."

"Cool!" said the young man. "Are you bird watchers?"

"She is. I just like to take pictures of them. She knows what they are."

The both laughed and headed back to the main trail.

"Have a great day!"

"You too."

After they had left, I looked over at Jess. Her face was bright red and she was breathing in short gasps. As I watched, she scrunched up her face and let out a muffled groan. She was coming! And coming. And coming. Finally she collapsed into post orgasmic bliss. She feebly reached up her skirt and pulled her legging down far enough to remove the still vibrating minidick.

"That! Was incredible," she exclaimed. "My best orgasms ever."

"More than one?"

"I came while they were here. It was all I could do to keep a straight face."

"Holy shit! I wish I had watched you more closely, I missed it completely."

"I don't think she did. We made eye contact and she seemed to understand what was happening. Did you notice her herding her husband away? I appreciated it at the time."

"That is so damn hot. What a way to start the day!"

"We're not done," she purred. She reached out and unzipped my shorts, exposing my painfully erect penis. "Your turn."

I was so worked up that I was ready to come almost immediately. My groans warned her of my coming eruption. But she didn't pull away as she always had. She kept bobbing on my dick until I exploded with loud yell. She held on until I was spent. Then she calmly got up and walked to the bikes to grab a water bottle. She spit my come out and rinsed out her mouth multiple times. She had never before let me come in her mouth. The feeling was exquisite.

I was speechless.

"You know that commando threat you made earlier? I'm in."