Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had joined Carl and Valerie for a nice dinner at their place and had been enjoying good wine and good conversation for several hours. They were engaged in their own version of Have You Ever?, and things had turned rather ribald. Paul and Lisa made no secret of their hyperactive sex life, and the copious amount of alcohol they had all consumed had led to a lot of raucous, raunchy laughter.

Most of the questions to that point had been fairly common. Have you ever fucked a coworker? Masturbated? Fantasized about someone? Then Carl said something that changed everything.

"You two are probably the horniest people I have ever met."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Lisa commented.

"Not at all," Carl replied. "I was just wondering if you two have ever done it in public."

"Hell, yes," Lisa interjected. "We do it in public all the time." Paul just smiled.

"Are you serious?" Carl asked. "What does 'all the time' mean?"

"Fucking in public is a real turnon," Lisa explained. "It gets us both hot when there's a chance someone might see us, and except for kids, we really don't care if someone does. Plus, we love to fuck."

"So where's the most public place you ever did it?"

Lisa turned to Paul. "What do you think? There've been so many, it's hard to pick just one."

"I would have to say the time we fucked on the grass in that business park. Anyone driving by could see us, and you were basically naked."

"Yeah, that was a good one," Lisa agreed.

"You fucked right out in the open?" Carl asked incredulously.

"Right on the grass next to the street, yeah," Paul replied.

Carl was shocked and amazed. "Wait wait wait. We need to hear about this."

Pretty simple, really," Lisa explained. "I was blowing him in the car on the way home from work and I decided I didn't want to wait until we got home to feel his cock in me. There was this business park near our house and everyone seemed to be gone, so we pulled into a parking lot and fucked on the grass."

The Business Park

Fucking traffic, Paul thought for the hundredth time. Tell me again why I'm doing this.

Temporarily down to a single car, he was dropping her off at work in the morning and picking her up in the evening. The problem was that she worked in downtown Baltimore and Paul spent his days in Lanham, just outside the beltway around Washington, DC. Without traffic it was a drive of 45 minutes or so, but during rush hour it took more than twice that. They lived halfway between the two points.

"All of these people need to get off my road," Paul grumbled as he willed himself to relax. Lisa got off work half an hour before he did and had texted that she was joining her workmates at a pub near the office. I could use a drink myself, he mused. It was Friday and a relaxing weekend beckoned.

By the time he pulled up in front of the bar, she and her friends had been drinking for nearly two hours and she was feeling no pain after several White Russians. She saw him pull to the curb, and grabbing her purse she took her leave and hurried out the door to the car before he got hassled for being in a red zone.

"Hey, beautiful," he said as she got into the car. "Sorry it took so long to get here..." she interrupted his explanation by grabbing his head and locking her lips to his, her tongue aggressively probing into his mouth, the taste of alcohol strong. "Let's go, "she said after breaking the kiss, her bright blue eyes sparkling. "I want to get out of these clothes."

"I like the sound of that," he said with a smile.

Lisa laughed. "Yeah, like you don't get enough already." Sex was a big part of their lives, and they did something sexual at least every other day, if not more. Checking his mirrors, Paul eased into traffic. Lisa rested her left hand on his thigh.

He considered her for a few moments. Although they were in their late thirties, she seemed to have stopped aging at 21. Her roundish face was unlined and somewhat resembled a mashup of the porn actresses Nicky Pearce and Jamie Foster, her blond bob framing it perfectly. Her sparkling eyes and ready smile brightened his mood, and her fit body always stirred his loins. She was wearing a summery dress that had a loose, peasant-type top and a full, colorful skirt.

"What's with this traffic?" she asked, snapping him from his reverie. "No wonder it took you so long to get here."

"Tell me about it," he replied. "I can't wait to get your car back."

"Sorry I'm so much trouble," she mocked pouted. "How can I EVER make it up to you, hmmm...?" She smiled slyly and said, "I have one idea...' Turning sideways in her seat, Lisa used both hands to unbuckle and loosen his belt, then unhooked the waist and lowered the fly. "Lift," she commanded, and Paul raised his hips enough for her to pull his pants and boxers just to his thighs. "That's better" She took his rising cock in her hand and began a gentle stroking. He quickly became hard in her cool grasp.

"Goddam, you have such a way," he sighed. "And you're insatiable." They were still in heavy downtown traffic.

"You want me to stop?" she asked with a smile.

"Fuck no!"

"I didn't think so." She continued to stroke him to full hardness.

They had only traveled a few blocks and were finally merging onto the Baltimore-Washington parkway. Traffic was heavy in both directions and the southbound side was every bit as jammed as the northbound trip had been.

"This is nuts," Lisa said. "But some things can't wait."

Their hyperactive sex life had made her pretty adept at having sex anywhere and everywhere, and cars were no exception. Twisting her body to the left, she bent at the waist and slipped her head under his arm. Wasting no time, she took his now rock-hard shaft fully into her mouth.

Paul was quite accustomed to getting road head from her and was not surprised at all by her move, but her skill always amazed him. Using her lips. tongue, and teeth, she managed to stimulate every nerve in his member. his hand rested on her back as he reveled in the sensations her mouth brought.

Traffic was stop and go. Paul sensed someone was watching and looked to the right to see the driver of a delivery van watching everything she did. The height of the van gave the driver a front row seat to the action, and he was obviously enjoying the show. Catching Paul's eye, the driver gave him a thumbs up and a grin. Paul acknowledged the driver with a smile.

Traffic finally started moving more smoothly as they continued their journey, her mouth working on his shaft and her head bobbing in his lap. Her skill at sucking cock meant she could bring him to the point of orgasm without taking him over the line, and their frequent sex also extended his stamina. He used his right hand to stroke her back and hip and occasionally reach under and grope her full, shapely tits. She moaned contentedly when he squeezed her nipples.

Lifting her head off his cock and sitting up, she said "Here, let me make it easy for you." Pulling her arms into the top of her dress, she brought them up through the stretch neck and pushed it down to her waist. Releasing the front clasp on her lacy white bra, she shrugged it off, exposing her full, gorgeous tits.

"Oh goddam," he half whispered. "You have got truly world class boobs."

Lisa cupped her breasts and lifted them slightly, smiling enticingly. "You like the girls, don't you?'

"Oh hell yes." Paul began unconsciously stroking himself with his right hand and was having trouble keeping his eyes on the road. Lisa ran her fingers over her nipples as she sat topless in the passenger seat. "You're a fucking vision," he told her.

"Is 'fucking' or 'vision' the operative word there?" she asked in a husky whisper.

"Both."

"And you say I'm insatiable," she said with a short laugh. Bending again, she slipped under his arm and took him back in her mouth, holding the shaft with her hand. The suction of her lips and the wet heat of her mouth had him as rigid as a steel beam, and his hand again wandered from her boobs to her back, occasionally slipping under her dress and panties to caress her wondrous ass. Life is good, he mused to himself.

He exited the BW and followed the road toward Baltimore Washington International Airport on the route that also took them home, finally slowing for the turn onto Dorsey Road. Lisa sensed the change and lifted her head from its ministrations in his lap.

"The kids are home. Find someplace to park."

"Oh hell yes." He was curious about how things would play out. Instead of the left turn that would take them home, he turned right into an area marked by low commercial buildings and warehouses and swung onto the parking lot of one that appeared to be closed. He brought the car to a stop, a strip of grass about twenty feet wide separating them from the street but leaving them fully visible to anyone driving by.

Expecting another of her fabulous car seat blowjobs, he was surprised when she suddenly sat up and reached for the door handle. "Come on," she said as she opened the door and got out. Standing in the open door, Lisa lifted the hem of her dress and pulled her panties down, stepping out of them and tossing them onto the car floor. The top of her dress around her waist, her delightful tits out and proud, Lisa defiantly put her hands on her hips and tilted her head. "Are you going to join me, or are you just going to stare?"

"I gotta say, the view from here is pretty good."

"Get your ass out here." She hurried toward the grass as he left the car and followed her, holding his open pants up enough to trot around the car, his erection leading the way.

Lisa wasn't wasting any time. She had run to the grass and laid on her back, gathering her skirt at her waist and spreading her legs wide, the swollen lips of her pussy glistening, her trimmed bush pointing the way to paradise. Her eyes were afire with lust. He tried to take it all in, the sight of her topless and bottomless reaching out to him overwhelming his senses.

"Come on, stud. Gimme what I want." Normally, he would have buried his face in her dripping snatch and eaten her to a thundering orgasm, but they were in plain old raw fucking territory now.

No time for foreplay, nosiree, he mused.

He dropped his suit pants and boxers to his ankles and knelt between her thighs, then grabbed his rod and guided it unerringly into her. Reveling in the sensation of her slick velvety tunnel enveloping him, he drove his entire length into her as she moaned again. Their lips met in a fiery kiss as he began furiously pumping in and out.

"Oh fuck yes, just like that," she moaned. "It feels like you're coming up to my throat."

They gave no thought to the situation, no consideration of the fact that they were fifteen feet from the street, essentially naked, his pale ass pumping up and down between her thighs, without anything to hide them from passing traffic as they rutted like feral animals. They often enjoyed the thrill of sex in public places, the danger of discovery, and despite their age they regularly got it on any time they wanted. It wasn't about narcissism as much as it was about indulging their insatiable sex drives. Their entire existence was defined by sex and it was a rare event when their time alone wasn't filled with some sexual activity or another.

She was very noisy when they fucked. "Oh. Yeah. Give. Me. Every. Fucking. Inch. Fuck me like you mean it..." He was already grunting like an animal, totally lost in the intense pleasure of the moment, feeling every inch of her velvety tunnel around his hypersensitive rod. Her words inspired him to fuck her as hard as he could.

They continued to hump wildly, Lisa's beautiful breasts jiggling and bouncing with each thrust, the air filled with the sound of their grunting and of his rock-hard shaft sloppily pumping in and out of her dripping pussy, his untanned ass furiously moving up and down like a relentless, unthinking machine. Her legs were locked around his thighs, and he could feel his balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. She was on the same wavelength.

"I love it when your balls slap my ass like that. Oh yeah, I'm almost there." He could feel the familiar boiling in his balls. "Me too," he replied breathlessly.

"Come on, fill me up with your hot juice. I need this."

They both peaked within a few more strokes. Lisa let out a high-pitched squeal as her legs and arms tightened around him and her pussy began pulsing around his shaft. They were so attuned sexually that his own body released at that moment, his balls pulsing as spurt after spurt of his manjuice filled her and he grunted like the animal he was. She screamed in release. In the summer heat they were covered in sweat.

They laid there locked together while their beathing returned to normal, his softening dick still inside her and her heels locked on his thighs. "Oh fuck that was good," she said between gasps. "One of our best ever."

"Yep, you're pretty fucking amazing," he replied. He lifted his head and looked around, finally taking in how exposed they were. "Do you supposed anyone saw us?" he asked her.

"Well if they did, they got one hell of a show," she laughed.

He looked down at her face. "I am one lucky son of a bitch," he said softly.

She held his gaze for a moment and let out a chuckle before replying.

"Yeah you are."

Hayley O'Connor was working late that day, finishing up several projects in anticipation of the night out she and her crew had planned, and of the weekend ahead. Her car was in the shop, and she was using Uber for her morning and evening commutes. She had used the restroom and walked into her office to summon her ride home when she saw something moving just outside. She turned her attention to the tall, narrow window.

"Holy fucking shit" she exclaimed quietly. Across the small parking lot, maybe fifty feet from where she stood, a couple was lying on the grass, feet towards Hayley, him on top of her in a classic missionary posture as they fucked. She could see his suit pants around his ankles and her legs wrapped around his thighs as his bare ass moved rhythmically up and down, his balls slapping on her ass with each stroke. As the woman lifted her knees she could actually see his cock disappearing into her.

"Oh fuck, the girls are not gonna believe this." Quickly accessing the video function on her phone, Hayley recorded the couple as they rutted on the grass, even zooming in to capture more detail. She saw as they tensed up - she pictured his load shooting into his partner - then relaxed for a minute or so. He eventually rolled off of her and onto his back next to her as she sat up.

"Jesus fucking christ," she sighed. The woman sat knees up and legs spread, her pussy fully visible. Just as surprising, the top of her dress was around her waist and her tits were exposed, so for all intents and purposes completely naked and had just fucked on the grass next to the street. Hayley felt her own pussy moisten and her nether regions become engorged.

"Whether it's a real one or my battery operated boyfriend, I'm getting some dick tonight."

***************************

The Audience Part 2

Carl looked skeptical. "That sounds like something from a porn flick."

"Well, it's true. Sorry we don't have pictures," Lisa said with a laugh. "That was one of the best times ever."

Carl started to open his mouth when Valerie finally interrupted him.

"You're not going to say what I think you're going to say..."

"What was I going to say?

"You were going to dare them to fuck right here while we watch. I know you," she chided with a smile.

"Actually, I was going to ask if they had ever recorded themselves doing it, but I like your idea better." He turned to the amorous couple across the conversation pit. "What she said. Are you willing to do it right here, right now?"

Lisa's answer was to turn to Paul and give him a hair-curling, passionate kiss, her tongue halfway down his throat, her lips hungrily devouring his. Her hand had been resting on his thigh, and while she kissed him, she moved it to his crotch and started rubbing his package through his pants. Paul responded as one would expect and returned her kisses, his cock immediately hardening. She stroked its length through the cloth, feeling every vein and the prominent head.

"Holy shit," Carl hoarsely whispered. Valerie poured another glass of wine and intently watched the developments.

Lisa broke the kiss long enough to answer. "Oh, we're just getting started." She immediately returned to their passionate tongue tango.

Lisa was adept at getting what she wanted, and without interrupting their kiss she moved her hand to Paul's waist and deftly unbuckled his belt, lowered the fly of his pants, and unbuttoned the waistband. Her hand reached into his boxer briefs and grasped his now rigid pole, pulling it up to a more vertical position.

"Fucking A," Carl exclaimed. "They're really going to do it."

"Goddam right," Lisa mumbled around their kiss.

Moving off the couch, Lisa knelt in front of Paul and reached for the waistband of his Dockers, then hooked her fingers into those and his boxer briefs and pulled. Paul lifted his hips enough for her to pull them both past his hips and ass, pooling them at his ankles. His cock stood up straight and proud.

"Time for the first act," Lisa said, grasping Paul's shaft and bending forward to take its entire length into her mouth in one smooth movement. Paul glanced over at Carl, who was staring slack-jawed at the action across from him, his eyes as big as saucers. Valerie's fresh glass of wine was forgotten as she stared wide eyed at Paul and Lisa, her hands idly toying with her nipples through her thin shirt as she felt her pussy becoming wet.

As much as Paul loved to eat pussy, Lisa's skill as a cocksucker were world class. She made love to Paul's rod as if it was a totem representing the hopes and dreams of all mankind, one moment gobbling it in its entirety and the next tenderly circling the head with her tongue. As was the case when they performed their public displays, they were lost in the moment and focused solely on each other. Her eyes locked on his, Lisa licked the length of him from root to tip while gently cradling him in her hand, then again enclosed his engorged member with her lips and took him wholly onto her mouth.

"Oh goddam" Carl sighed. "Un-fucking-believable." Valerie was lost in the moment and used one hand to rub her mound as the other continued to tease her full breasts. She had pushed her shirt above them and was braless.

Lisa said, "Now prepare for the main event," and stood up in front of Paul. She reached down and brought her hands up under the hem of her short sundress, then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and drew them down over her ass and down her legs, kicking them aside. Valerie let out a short gasp.

"You ready for this, baby?" she quietly asked Paul.

"I was born ready for this," he answered. He was willing to display his seven throbbing inches to strangers, so displaying his wood to their friends was no big deal.

Stepping forward, Lisa hiked the hem of her dress to her waist and straddled Paul's lap, then reached down and grabbed his raging hardon. Holding it steady she lowered herself, sighing with contentment as she guided it into her dripping pussy and impaled herself completely on it, sighing deeply.

Carl was flabbergasted. "Holy fucking shit," he grunted. Valerie whimpered and closed her eyes, her hand now in her pants and furiously stimming her clit.

123456...9