Village Mating Bull

Story Info
Losing Innocence and Virginity.
3.7k words
3.54
54.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is set in a typical South Indian Village and in a funny way of how an innocent boy lose his virginity.For feedback, you may contact me through my profile.

When I was 18, I have to move to a small village where my Mom's elder sister lives. It is a small village of about 100 families of which nearly about 20 families are related and others from different walks of life but all are friendly to each other. Since I am the youngest in the family, I have lot of elder brothers, sisters and Sis in law's (SIL). At this age, I was tall 6 feet but very lean so My SIL's call me a "tree". My brother's don't bother much about me as I was shy and I will be the laughing stock for all the male and female of the village.

In the village, we have a public bathing Ghat and I go there for bath. All our family women go to our Private well, which is owned by our relatives. One day, I was taking bath; a woman of the village not relative to us asked who I was as I was new to her. I said I am so and so, she had some admiration and smiled ( I came to know later why this smile) and started conversation. She removed her bra and blouse in front of me and first time in my life, I saw boobs very closely and in real. Slowly she raised her petticoat and put a knot over her boobs. I was wearing a thin towel and since wet, my tool is apparent and made tent & lifting up. She smiled mischievously and asked so you turned 18 and ready as Polikalai ( In English Mating bull) This term was new to me and I did not say anything. She said, soon lot of changes will happen in your life and she will welcome one day to her house. I panicked and left. I could not sleep in the night as the Boobs come in to my dream and I had to masturbate.

Next day, I went to our Private well meant for our family women along with my elder sisters. Soon, many other SIL's came and everyone made fun of me like when he get married the woman will be lucky. Someone said, she will ran away after seeing his "Size" which made me anger as well as Shy. They all liked my innocence and started in double meaning, which I could not understand much at that age. Again, everyone removed blouse and bra, use their Petticoat which are transparent due to wetness, showed their black nipple. One sister had long nipple of 1 inch protruding and some had big aureole which I can see through their wet petticoat. They were also enjoying my glances and when they turn to see me, I will see somewhere and they understood my shyness and one SIL told, Don't be shy.. we are families, if other's see only it's not correct. We are all for you and as a man from family you have every right to see them, touch them and do anything. I did not say anything and quickly took bath and ran away. That night many boobs come in my dreams and disturbed me and I did not sleep even after much masturbation.

The village had issues as many men go to towns and cities on business or jobs and only their women will be in the village homes. So only children who study in the local schools or elders who take care of the lands, farming was left in the village.

One elder brother who was teacher and his wife both working in the nearby local school. Due to their standing, they are respected in the village. He told me that I should shift in week to his home and from their I can go for study . He had one daughter at this time and My SIL is only 5 feet but very sexy eyes, big boobs and pumpkin ass.

Next day, I went to our bathing well, where all these married women whose husbands were not in home for many months and for some for years started teasing me. They said a man should not run as I did, instead provide happiness to women. I asked innocently what happiness?, you all are teasing me I am very younger to you all. One sister in law --who is lean , fair and she is the first one to start teasing me, said, "BIL, have you seen any women nude? I said no with shy. She immediately removed the knot of her petticoat, and there she stood nude in front of everyone. All others started shouting with comments and I did not turn to see her. One sister told me, See your SIL how beautiful she is, you need thousand eyes to see the beauty. I closed my eyes even though at my heart I want to see closely. She removed my hand from eyes and pulled me towards my SIL.

In the process, my towel lost its place and fell down and I was totally nude in front of all the ladies. I tried to take my towel but another sister took it. Now, I was brought infront of My Vasanthi SIL. All eyes were seeing my more than 8.5" steel rod which is thin. Jeya sister held my Penis and run her hand around its length. Mmmm good, I am wet she said. I again did not know what this "wet" means.

Vasnathi SIL is naughty always. She bent in front of me and pushed one nipple in my mouth while another SIL Malli started sucking my cock. Now all it happened that everyone become nude and they started to rub their nude body with my young body. They all worked on me like hungry fox, someone put their tongue in my mouth, back my sister jeya's nude body with her protruding nipple punched me... All must happened only few min, Vasanthi SIL noticed some one is entering and sounded alert so everything comes to normal instantly and we have behaved as if nothing happened.

Afternoon, I visited Uma SIL's home and she did not spoke me and it seems she was upset. I asked her why are you angry?. She asked "Did you fuck them"? . I realized she is asking about what happened at the bath place. I said, I did not do anything. With anger in her eyes, she said "You must first fuck me. This is the rule of the village. I was blank, as I do not know what the rule means. What you all did there - She asked.

I told her they removed my towel and they all nude; they sucked my cock and they kissed me and pushed their boobs in mouth. That's it . I was also surprised an educated lady like her uses very lower class vulgar words which I never used. She asked did you see their pussy hole apart from boobs. I said I did not see it but all had hairs in that area. Encouraged, I asked her my long pending question, " SIL, how did this big -- I touched my already full-length cock over the lungi" this goes to seemingly no hole in between the thighs. She lightened now and smiled mischievously, She said "It will go inside and the Pussy will open up, even the child comes from that hole. This was news to me... I told her I thought child will come from stomach; she enjoyed my innocence and now opened up more. She said my brother took one week to break her hymen (again asked what it is) and all the time she had an eye on my cock, which was at its peak. I wanted to ask about rule and by that time, my brother came in.

She said, you sit here, went, and talked about what has happened and told him, if we leave him tomorrow to the bathing place, he will be fucked and I want him as fresh with virginity and this is the rule of the village. Already he is disturbed so let him stay in our house tonight. He said, but ceremony should happen and you should take his virginity in front of all the others. However, he is curious and he should know about sex before he performs with her in front of others.

That night I stayed in the middle room and first room they slept. After some time both went to toilets (must have fucked) and my brother went first. Normally they put light in the middle room as it is required, and before she comes to the room to switch of f the light I removed my lungi and my bare cock was out on full pitch looking the sky and I acted as if sleeping. She entered saw me, and there was heavy breath, and she switched off the light. After some time I went for toilet, and came to the room, she brought her daughter in to the room and said she will sleep in the room as she urinates. Daughter went to sleep, I told her I am not getting sleep why can't she comes and sleep with me she said ok and came to my bed.

I put my hand on her belly and kept it for some time. My Penis was hitting her butts over her saree erected. After some time I slowly moved over to her blouse and kept there. She did not resist. Waited for some time and then slowly pressed her right breast. She said don't touch but did not resist. Encouraged, I pressed hard over her blouse. Suddenly she asked, Do you want to see it" I told yes, She opened it what a marvelous Mangoes, I never saw such beautiful perfect shaped mangoes in many women even after years.. Moon light was coming through the window and she showed the dark aureole nipple and asked me to suck hard.I also took one hand and lifted her petticoat as I wanted to see the "Hole" . She did not allow me. So I masturbated for an hour and I did not cum. She came to know that I don't cum and the ceremony was postponed.

I took bath in their home and I was not allowed to go out. But lot of women from the village came home and there was heated discussion and my brother was saying something and finally they left. My brother also left with daughter leaving me and my SIL alone at home. I curiously asked her to show her pussy. She with love put me on her lap, asked why are you not Cumming, I said what is cum.. she said a white liquid, I said I don't know. She explained that white liquid from penis only makes women pregnant. She opened her blouse and the two globes have come I kneaded like anything, sucked hard, bitten it and asked why no milk? She said when pregnant she will get it and she will bear my baby in her womb, and the baby when matured will become next "Bull" for the village. That ritual will happen and she will become wife to me and I will be her 2nd husband officially and I can fuck her anytime, anywhere, in front of any one no question will be asked. Also, the ritual will happen whole night and I should fuck her in front of the whole village. After this ritual, I am eligible to fuck any women in the village and make them pregnant as their husbands are away and they need children.

At this time, a middle-aged man entered, and sat next to her and took boobs to his mouth. I was angry, disappointed and astonished. My SIL did not show anything, removed his dhoti, and took his tool as if she used before and started sucking it. The tool length was not like me but it was thick. It also became hard and SIL laid back on the bed. The man said he should not come up and only Doggy only he should do. She was like a cow now and the man went behind, said, you are wet and it goes nicely, and started ramming from behind. I never saw that man humped my SIL's butt and I was shocked, my SIL winked at me, and both were laughing. She said look now closely how it goes inside and out, you should better learn and do still better. After several minutes the man said, he is cumming, SIL asked me to take his penis in mouth, which I refused. SIL slapped me and the man;s cock is coming out of her opened hole first time I saw it and she pushed my head on to his penis and the man also guided me. I cannot do anything and the man loaded all his cum on my mouth and they told me to drink so that I start "cumming" soon. He left soon. I was terribly upset.

SIL told me he was the earlier Bull in the Village and they have called him to help me to cum, as I am not getting that. There was a sentiment that, if the bull is not Cumming early, he will rule like a sun in the bed and he will long last even after sun rise and produce "son" of noteworthy for the villagers. I am precious I should be cared. I was jealous and shocked my revered SIL just took cock in front of me and shown how to fuck.

From this day, I started getting more care as they fed me lot of fruits, lehiums, vitamins what not and asked me to suck virgin cunt of many virgins and drink their juices for forty days.. So I was getting good attention and taste of different pussies , different shapes, different colors, length, Big lips, small lips, no lips, camel toe, some had small penis like clitoris etc. I was also asked to drink Goat milk and some suggested I should be fed "Mother's milk" and this village lactated mothers are rare and they took me to different villages, relative's house where they have mother and the milk was shared to me. I liked the attention and sucking different boobs and getting sweet mother milk but still unable to fuck any one.

But almost all the women in the village sucked me like "Ice cream" but still cum did not come. Some time it went like a marathon that one lady left my cock another started sucking but in vain. I forget to say that on that day my SIL got fucked in front me, I managed to put my hand in her pussy which she was refusing at night. I felt water flowing like Ganges. I asked, "Did you urinate" She laughed at my innocence and said, it is not Urine, It is the Juice that comes from "Yoni" and it is sacred and you should taste it and she will get virgin pussies and after that virgin pussy licking of all village virgins happened.

So the villagers went to "Priest" who got "God's Wish" and it was told, in the full moon which comes next 10 days, I will get my first cum and I should wed on that day and fucking infront of the village should start and once My wife SIL get conceived , then more prosperity will come to the Village, Rain will come, Farming will flourish, etc.

Few times My brother fucked my SIL in front of me and showed how to get in get out, increase speed and this time both were nude I had seen my future wife's pussy hole, which was pinkish inside, outer labia, was dark. I was fed well, but I was anxious as if a goat taken to sacrifice place. But all other SIL's and sisters encouraged me and now they did not treat like earlier.

The day came: FULL MOON DAY. For the last 3 days I was not allowed to see any women let alone my SIL. On the full moon day, evening 4 PM they put Dhothi , flower garlanded me and they took me in procession. It went each home, every women in home (Whose pussy already licked by me) came and worshiped me like God by felling on my feet. So I went to all the 100 homes and we reached temple at 7PM. Once I reached temple, there was Drums, Dances etc and it was like festivals. Children are playing, lot of people were sitting and a stage was set in the middle of the ground and people can sit all four sides. Once I sat at the satge, drums beat and My SIL was brought with Silk saree lot of Flower and she walked like a peacock with lot of shy and looking down. With in few minutes the marriage was over and I was asked to tie "Mangalsuthra" and My SIL fell on my feet and we both fell on brother's feet and other elders.

After this people started to go for food. Once food was over at around 9AM all children were taken to some place under some people's care . But those who are above the legal age even not married allowed to be there which was attended by all virgin pussies which I ate earlier. Every one's curiosity is "will I cum. If not what" and how I am going to perform. I was nervous and after our dinner, my wife SIL told me I should feel like home as I did touch her earlier and forget the crowd. We both should act like snake matting each other and should not worry about result. She also showed me how to remove her dress and initially without removing dress how I should fuck her and gave lot of other tips. Many other women especially naughty Vasanthi SIL told" Next fuck is with me, I am booking it as You saw me nude at first. I said ok to all.

At 10'O clock sharp power cut happens in the village and after 5 min. it will come. So in the darkness we were taken to the stage and there was a big 10x10 special cot with mattresses and lot of flowers on top of it. My Wife SIL reminded me first both no need to remove anything, just kiss, fondling over dress, etc and she will guide my cock. Now the power came, all the lights were focused on us. Remaining area where people sat was very dark. We could not see who sits where due to floodlight focused on us.

Suddenly there was drum, temple bell started ringing and so the aarathi was brought to us and we worshiped Goddess to give strength and prayed for a miracle. There was utter silence. I heard Vasanthi SIL's voice from somewhere Brother in law -- Why are you waiting, Fuck her hard, we are waiting miracle to happen.

I looked at my wife SIL and she put her head on my lap, and I started caress her hair and put a kiss on her forehead. Suddenly there was whistle, clap sounds, encouraged; I brought one hand on top of her right breast started pressing and moved my mouth to her mouth. Again big applause. I took honey from bottle took my mouth and shared on her mouth. Again applause. We started rolling by hugging each other on the bed from this side to that side, again from here to there many times. People started shouting show her in birth suite.... Show her hole, lick her fuck her.. I saw Lust in my SIL's eyes and I know SIL was purposefully not fucked for many days. She opened her big eyes and suddenly I kissed her eyes there was big applause and started kneading her breast and bite with my teeth over saree. SIL told let's do 69 without removing dress and suddenly she sat on my face lifting saree over my face. I felt juice everywhere, started licking, and heard big applause. Suck his cock, suck his cock was the chorus. SIL without removing my Dhoti and without showing my cock to anyone took it to her moth. Crowd went crazy. I heard few shouted they are wet below. Suddenly the miracle happened, there was white fluid like a jet started hitting my wife SIL, and as she could not take all took her mouth out and my rock hard penis was visible to the crowd, with white jet spraying everywhere nonstop.

There was happy applause from the crowd and everyone thanked the goddess as the prophecy came true and temple bell started ringing. People did "Some kind of sound" as it is natural in the ritual process. 1 minute, 2 minute, the jet did not stop.. yes, all these years it was accumulated and waited and now it does not want to stop, people came with water cups and whatever they can to get the "Amuruth". Many of the SIL's are on the stage now getting the milk in cups and sharing to others. My wife SIL did not lift her pussy out of me and still my mouth is on it and drinking the nectar. Someone was feeding her milk and I drink her juice and my "Cum" started flowing like water. After one hour of feeding and filling everyone's cup, priest told that let's stop it and start fucking it so that let the crowd enjoy it.

SIL asked me to remove her dress one by one which I did and she undressed me. Both were naked in front of the crowd. There was marked silence now. I lifted My SIL above my head and positioned her pussy on my mouth while she held my head. I took a walk on the stage and get down from the stage with my protruding rod to the crowd. Crowd cheered us. At one point I took her on both the hands and showed her wide open pussy which my rod is going to drill. People touched my penis and her cunt and worshiped.

I brought her to the stage and as per ritual bull should enter from behind and rammed her until morning. I did not cum even after the sunrise and we were still fucking until next night in many other positions. At midnight, Pooja was over and I was adjudged the best Bull ever. Thus started my Life as a Village Mating Bull.