Village Pub Village Temptations Pt. 01

Story Info
A Memorable Friday Night for Matt...
2.9k words
4.34
9.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As per the rest of my stories this one is based on female dominance/male reluctance, cheating that kind of thing. I mostly write on here so i can go and read it back for myself but I'm open to other ideas, feedback, roleplay etc. so feel free to leave a comment or get in touch.

***

"Thanks for getting our Lily a job Matt we really appreciate it, it's time she got something that gets her a bit of cash." Said Sarah at the end of the bar sipping her pint of Carling.

"That's okay hun we needed the staff with it being the holidays so we're doing each other a favour!" Matt smiled to her as he unloaded the freshly cleaned glasses back onto the shelves.

"Here she is now! Hi hunny!" Sarah shouted across the room as Lily walked through the door of the pub and towards the bar with an embarrassed smile across her face.

"Mum i love you but me working here isn't an excuse for you to come and stare at Matt while getting shitfaced every night!" She said bumping her with her shoulder as she reached the bar.

"Hey she's allowed to do what she wants thank you very much including looking at my fantastic rear!" Matt said winking at Sarah.

"Well there you have it Lil, text your Dad tell him I'm not coming back. Got myself a toy boy." She said licking her lips, if Matt wasn't engaged he'd definitely pursue her she was stunning.

"Promises promises Sarah, you tell Gav you're going on holiday and I'll meet you in Spain yeah?"

"What about Riley?" Sarah said straight back.

"I'll tell her I'm going on vacation, she doesn't need to know our business ey?" Lily made a note of that, she has her own intentions for Matt as he was the most desired man of the village. Young, blue eyes, beard, dogs, tattoos, tall and kindest guy you could meet... and rumoured to have a massive cock.

"Ooft if you were only ten years older i might take you up on that darling." Sarah said smiling as she stood up from the bar stool.

"If i was ten years older you wouldn't be interested!" Matt said and they both burst out laughing, "Say hi to Gav for me and don't worry, I'll look after Lil." Hearing that made Lily blush as she kissed her Mum on cheek before she left and came around the bar.

"18 years old! That's crazy, i remember your mum bringing you in at like 15 for a pot washing job. Think you lasted like 2 weeks." Matt chuckled, "Think you can handle the bar?"

"Yeah cos i can use my tits to get tips or get me out of trouble." She said staring at him with fuck-me eyes.

"See that's why I'm so good on the bar you're stealing my tricks." He said so calmly not phased by her comment at all, he has to deal with attention quite a lot from the women that come to the pub both young, middling and especially the grannies. She'll have to lay it on thick to get through to him.

"You got me, I've been watching you-" before she could finish her sentence, "Not creepy at all but i don't blame you i am a site to behold with tits like these." She laughed genuinely, he was naturally quick whitted and a guy that'll make you laugh is another reason he was so popular, could make jokes at his own expense and his smile could make anyone blush.

"How long have you and Riley been together?" She said following him around the bar.

"There'll be more time for stuff like that later hun okay? Right now i need to teach you the basics as we've got a busy night ahead of us." She nodded and was taking in everything he said hanging on his every word. How to make drinks, talk to customers, working the till etc.

The bar was a horseshoe that seperated the 'pub side' from the 'posh end', you guessed it pub side for pool table and session drinking and posh end for food and more quieter drinkers. The night was going well and Matt was impressed with how Lily was getting on and like she'd hoped she was raking in tips. He wasn't surprised, she was a very attractive girl; blonde, piercing blue eyes, around 5"7ft, very slim but with tits and an arse that stood out from the rest of the body especially in what she was wearing (the uniform was a tight black shirt with just the right amount of buttons undone, perfect amount of make-up, a short black denim skirt, tights and heels).

"Thanks for the tits mum." She chuckled to herself as a customer pays for her to have another drink.

"What'd you mean?" Matt said laughing as he over heard her.

"Mum always said that i inherited my body from her."

"Saves her having to buy you some fake ones ey?" They both laughed, "Make sure you note down that drink and you should have one after work to celebrate your new career." He said smiling and rubbing her shoulder and winking. She felt herself get wet by just that touch to the shoulder before notting down the drink under the till, Matt had like 15 pints saved up compared to her three glasses of wine.

***

The night had gone very well, she'd enjoyed herself got loads of free drinks in and was now sat with the rest of the staff relaxing after a busy night. When one of the pot washers went to the toilets it was just girls left around the pool table. There was the chef, 2 waitresses that Lily knew already and the landlady they all had some questions for Lily, "So how was your night with Matt?" the chef said smirking.

"It was very easy on the eyes if that's what you mean." She said sipping her red wine.

"She's already one of us, oh the things i would do to that man."

"Shell, you are married hun." Rachel said.

"I know bitch so are you!" said Shell the Chef.

"Maybe i shouldn't have hired him y'all are too distracted from your men." Angela the landlady said and they all laughed but Lily.

"I'm single actually." Lily said again while sipping her wine staring at Matt across the room as he laughed with a regular.

"Doesn't matter babe, he's taken and very loyal. Just another amazing quality about him the prick." Shell said sarcastically.

"What'd you mean how do you know he's loyal?" Lily said inbetween shots.

"Well apparently even when him and Riley were having issues and went on a break, Grace managed to get him with his trousers by his ankles at the Christmas party after his 12th pint."

"Doesn't screan loyalty girls?" Lily interrupted.

"Moment Matt realised it wasn't actually Riley he pulled his trousers up and rejected her... But most importantly Grace said, it was fucking huge, thick, veiny, throbbing-"

"Alright Shell, think you'll turn us all on talking like that any longer!" Rachel said butting in.

"You're right.." Shelly bit her lip, "But he told her even though nothing really happened if anything he was taken advantage of when drunk." Lily knew Grace they'd gone to school together, knowing she'd gotten within licking distance of his cock made her jealous.

"She should've had handcuffs." Lily said out loud when she meant to say it in her head. All the girls looked at her and burst out laughing.

***

It was closing time and Matt had turned out most of the lights and got the bar closed up, "Come on retrabates, I'll walk you home."

"Good boy!" Rachel said drunker than usual, "Matt i love Lily she's such good fun!" She said taking a tumble to the floor guided down by Matt, clearly experienced in this situation. He got his coat and looked at Lily the only other person left in the pub.

"How you getting home?" He said smiling, making her smile.

"Just walking, how come she gets an escort?"

"She called the agency and paid for my services and yes I'm expensive." He said winking and chuckling. Even though Lily wanted to laugh she stopped herself and said,

"Can i get the number for the agency? A girl has, needs." She said propping herself up on the pool table her legs crossed and leaning back pushing out her chest. By this time of night another button was undone on her shirt and her black lace bra was visible along with extra cleavage.

Matt smiled, "I'm afraid my client list is full darl, come on." He chucked his coat at her, "I'll take you home." Without another word he was able to lift Rachel up onto his shoulder firemans lift style and carry her out of the pub, Lily put on his coat and it smelt amazing. She was really turned on by how deceptively strong Matt really was as he carried Rachel all the way down the road to her door, once her hubby answered he passed her across they had a laugh and Matt came down the steps.

"Hey are you the escort i ordered?" Lily shouted as he made his way down the footpath.

"You know it, come on Sarah will probably be waiting up for you." Lily puts a hand against his chest stopping him in his tracks.

"Uh-uh! I told her to go to sleep hours ago, i wanted some more time with you."

"Lily come on, you've just had a bit to drink let's-"

"I know about Grace..." She said as she leaned in closer stroking her hand up his chest until he sat down on the bench beside the road.

"There's nothing to know, i was drunk it was a mistake."

"Was it, a mistake? I went to school with her she's stunning... i bet you still think of her down on her knees hand wrapped around your big fat cock..." She straddled Matt putting her hands around the back of his neck and she could instantly feel his cock against her, "Oh the rumours are true... i bet you wish you could go back and stick that monster down her 18 year old throat..."

Matt looked at her beautiful blue eyes, "You think you're the first to straddle me on a walk home?" He effortlessly stood up with her legs wrapped around him until she slipped off her body still tight against him that his bulge was right against her. "If i can come to my senses when I'd had 12 pints before Grace wrapped her lips around my cock, i think i can soberly stop this before it even begins. But if you need something for your wank bank tonight just remember the feeling of this cock, you won't be feeling it again. That i promise you." He had pulled away and started walking down the road, Lily was so wet she couldn't believe it... but all he'd said just made her more adament of getting that cock for herself.

***

They reached Lily's door, "Night cap?" She said turning around smiling.

"You're so flirty when you're drunk Lil, don't know if you'll get the escort service again in this state. You were a very good bartender though, a natural so I'll see you again tomorrow night at 5 okay? Gives you the morning and afternoon to sober up?"

"You're no fun! What's the point in those free drinks if you never drink them!?"

"I give them to you lot so you have more to celebrate you nobhead." He said laughing.

"So you've bought me a drink?"

"Multiple, by other people but yes."

"You got Shelly to feed me?"

"Well you need food, yeah."

"And you've now walked me home, this is a pretty great date babe."

"Oh okay sure, well hope you enjoyed yourself." He took a step turning around to leave but felt a tug on his arm spinning him back around to feel Lily's lips smack against his own her hands wrapping around his neck, her tongue sliding between his partially opened lips massaging his own, running one leg up the side of his and biting down on his bottom lip. She grabbed a handful of his hair in one hand and his jaw with the other to spin his head to the side exposing his neck before biting down and sucking on it hard! He pushed her off, "The fuck is wrong with you?!" He had a hand over where she'd attacked his neck,

"Something for YOUR wank bank, go back and fuck Riley... I know you'll be thinking of me and my tight 18 year old pussy." She grabbed the bulge as he was semi turned on, "I am going to be feeling this cock ALOT and theres not a thing you can do to stop me or I'll tell Mum you forced yourself onto me." Matt was stunned into silence, his cock now it was being attacked was solid as a rock,

"Mmm!! That's what I'm talking about... you're very blessed babe."

"No! Enough." Matt pushed her hand off and walked away and didn't dare look back as he crossed the road. The fuck was that? He thought. He needed to get home before someone saw this.

***

He got back to the pub and swung open the back door only to be met by Angela the landlady who instantly saw his situation, she smiled and bit her lip. She was in her 50's but had the body of a 30 year old with thick red lips and massive tits, "Lily?"

"Yep, don't know what's wrong with girls today Angela. No means no right?"

"Right but... i pay your bills... your wages... so..." She pushed him against the wall and slowly dropped down to her knees.

"As usual, you don't have a say in the matter if i want to use you... to use this..." She pulled open his jeans and pulled down his boxers his throbbing cock spilling out right onto her waiting tongue.

"Can you blame the poor girl?" She says as she plunges his head to the back of her throat gagging as she does sucking harder and harder jerking it at the base as she does.

Matt just turned his head and submitted, this was the usual Friday night to be fair. Luckily the light came on at the top of the stairs and one of the overnight guests came stumbling of their rooms. Matt was able to bend his cock back into his pants and run off quickly ushering the guest back into their room.

He quickly went through his own door to his flat and made his way to his bedroom where Riley lay asleep. Like so often she was asleep wearing one of Matt's t-shirts with no bottoms. Matt stripped naked and got under the covers his cock still rock hard.

He leaned in pressing his cock against her arse to which he heard her moan in pleasure, "Oh baby i thought you'd never come home." She spun around and kissed Matt passionately on the lips before Matt started to kiss down to her neck biting playfully while gently grinding his throbbing cock against her pussy.

When he pulled up the face he saw staring back at him was Lily's, he couldn't get her off his mind. But that didn't stop him either, staring into her eyes he pushed his cock deep inside her tight pussy shaking his head and he could see his beautiful fiancee Riley. He started going faster and deeper feeling his cock getting wetter, "That's it, fuck her Boss." Matt looked up and saw Lily sat next to Riley's head legs apart playing with her clit.

Matt throbbed inside Riley barely being able to hold on, "You going to cum on my tits boy?" Down on her knees next to the bed was Angela her tits pulled out of her bra waiting for his cum. Matt was in serious trouble here.

Riley felt his rhythm slow down so she pushed him down on the bed and climbed ontop and started to twerk fast on his cock, her bubble butt slapping against his thighs. She reached down and started to choke him, "You don't cum until... until i cum all over that cock baby! I'm in control! Oh Fuck!" Riley knew just what she wanted and that's why Matt loved her... and loved being dominated.

"I'm going to fuckinggg..... Aaaaooowww fuck yesssssss!" She gripped so tightly that Matt was going red and blurry but as he felt her cum soaking down his cock she jumped off and wrapped her lips around his cock sucking every last drop of his cum moaning hard as she did.

"Mmm my baby tastes good tonight." She swallowed his large load and climbed back up to him they wrapped up in the duvet and fell asleep in each other's arms. Matt woke up at 5am as per usual ready to walk the dog, he climbed out of bed and headed to his bedroom window still nude not expecting to see anyone.

There were 3 alerts on his phone, snapchat. One was a friend request from Lily, another was a picture from Lily from 30 minutes ago saying she was going to come down and see me to apologise for last night on my dog walk. The last picture was from Shelly the chef from 1 minute ago, it was a picture of him in the window 'Stop torturing me 🤤' with the text box covering his face not his Manhood.