Vindicta Ch. 02 - Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She earned another heavy blow on the other cheek. "You talk, when I allow you to," he said and pushed a ball-gag into her mouth, locking it with a leader belt around her head.

He dragged her through the house and opened a metal door leading to a cellar. He pushed her down the stairs without any consideration.

She saw various objects she recognized as BDSM equipment and thought about the women who were tortured here before her.

He threw her down and locked metal shackles on her ankles, then he locked the same kind of shackles on her wrists, forcing her to a kneeling position. Finally, a last larger shackle went around her neck to force her head down as well. He looked at her greedily. Then he fetched a knife.

She was already preparing to break the shackles should he try something stupid with the knife, when he started to cut down her clothes. After a few minutes, she was stripped completely. He appreciated his handiwork.

He dropped his trousers and knelt behind her. "Now let's teach the whore a lesson," he said. He spread her butt, spat on her sphincter and placed his dick directly on it. "I'm sure you're used to the real thing. Brace yourself, this might sting a bit!"

He pushed his dick recklessly past her resisting ring. Pain exploded in her groin. She took some deep breaths to get accustomed; the pain faded slowly away. He had started to fuck her ass at a steady pace. She faked whimpering in fear and pain to keep him entertained.

"Damn, I can't reach my clit! Where's the fun for me here?" she thought. She decided that she'd let him suffer for not letting her have the least bit of fun out of it.

After a while, she felt that he was coming to an end. He cramped and unceremoniously filled her tunnel with his load. He got off from her, panting heavily. It took him nearly ten minutes to recover, then he removed her ball-gag.

"Now you know how we deal with whores here."

She laughed maliciously. "That was all? You're pathetic with your micro-dick! Don't you have more to offer? Maybe you should get some of your fanatical rapist buddies to help you!" she spat at him.

His face distorted to a grimace, he slapped her another time and put the ball-gag into her mouth again.

He went to get his cellphone from his trousers and made several calls.

-

An hour later, the cellar was filled with men. She counted more than twenty.

"She needs to be taught a lesson. I want her holes stuffed permanently! Drown her in cum," Matthias ordered.

The men grinned and lost their clothing. They unlocked her shackles and tightly bound her arms behind her back. Then they pulled her towards the bed in the corner of the room. One of them lay on the bed, and they made her sit down on his dick, pushing it deeply into her ass. He grabbed her by the throat and pulled her back to lie on him. The next man shoved his member into her pussy, while a third climbed to the side of her head and exchanged the ball-gag for a spider gag. Then he stuck his dick though the gag, deep down her throat.

"Now we're talking," Drenvynia thought. "This might become fun after all..."

For hours, they used her. One after another, again and again. They came in her throat, filled her pussy and ass, and repeated. Her body was covered in cum. And she was smiling, utterly satisfied. Slowly, the dicks of the men became raw from the continuous fucking. Drenvynia on the other side, had no such problems. Her superior healing properties took care of the wear. And she saw what she was doing to the men without them knowing: As a Succubus, she fed from human life force itself - every time they came inside her mouth or vagina, they lost a few months of their life-time - and strengthened Drenvynia in the process.

In all her time as a Succubus, Drenvynia hadn't had many opportunities to be sexually satisfied so completely like now. But now she was done. The men, including Matthias, were still trying to break her - to no avail. She waited until the dick, currently shoved down her throat, had spilled his load and was removed. Then she closed her mouth, bending the ring-gag into an ellipsis and then flattening it entirely.

The men, currently fucking her, made unbelieving faces. Their eyes opened wide in astonishment. Then, with a short jerk, she tore the ropes holding her arms behind her back. Her hands shot forward and grabbed the two men by their throats. She threw them away like puppets.

She was up and running before the first of the other men even understood what had happened. With two leaps, she crossed the stairs and was at the cellar-door. She took the handle and ripped it off effortlessly, rendering the door useless and shut. Then she slowly strolled back down.

Meanwhile, all eyes were on her. Some men were hastily talking to each other, others were staring in disbelief. She was leaving a trail of cum, running down her legs from both punished holes. Still, she was smiling slyly.

"Immobilis," she hissed, her eyes glowing red.

All the men in the room froze.

"Now listen, Dickheads. It's my turn. You thought you'd have your way with me, but you chose the wrong victim. I had my way with you - thank you, by the way. I needed a good fuck. The good news is - I won't leave you, now that you've warmed up. The bad news is - you won't like it from here on out."

She walked towards Matthias and grabbed him by his throat, lifting him with one hand from the floor. That second, her spell was lifted from him. He grasped her arm with both hands, trying to prevent her from choking him.

She, in return, grabbed his balls with her other hand and his eyes opened wide.

"Now... Child-molester, rapist, and self-proclaimed representative of god. I'm not sure, which of these is the most despicable one, but I'll put a stop to it."

She took one of his balls between her middle- and pointing finger and commanded: "You remember what you said before you shoved your pathetic little cock up my ass? Let me quote you: Brace yourself, this might sting a bit!"

She looked him straight in the eyes, drew her breath and pressed her fingers together in one swift movement. For her strength, that ball didn't mean any resistance, and it was crushed with an extremely unpleasant noise. He screeched like crazy and the pitch of his voice rose.

"This is for the children."

Her fingers switched position to his remaining ball and the screaming doubled, when this one went similar to the first.

"This is for the women."

She pushed the ball gag into his screaming mouth, silencing him to a gargling noise. Locking the gag behind his head, she grinned, "...and this is for me."

She kicked at a wooden stool next to them, toppling it over. Dragging him over one of the four legs, she dropped him, impaling his ass on the full length of the stool's leg. He spat blood, despite the ball gag. Stepping behind him, she spread both his arms to the sides, pulling them back, until both shoulders dislocated with a sickening noise. He wailed into the gag and started sobbing.

"No need for bonds now, you'll die last; first, you'll watch the others die." She turned around.

Within seconds, the room was filled with cries of agony, sobs and whimpers - and sickening wet slashing noises.

~~~~~ Five ~~~~~

Satan's Turn

March 2023 / Hell - outside this plane of existence

~~~~~

"Vin, Vin... you're one of a kind," Satan said. "I sent you to get me this Matthias guy, and you return with twenty-five minion potentials!"

"Told you, I like the work," she answered, dismissing the compliment.

"Sure, but that was impressive. The police are still trying to piece together the remains - they don't even know yet, how many of the fuckers you tore to shreds. And I suppose some of their testicles will only be found during the autopsies."

She nodded. "I have to admit - they really vexed me: raping women and children is not an acceptable thing - even in our business, there are limits. To top this atrocity by playing his representative," she pointed upwards, "is impertinent on the verge of megalomania."

"Nonetheless, you did an impressive job and deserve a reward. What do you wish?"

Drenvynia pondered this for a moment. "I don't want to be impertinent, but since we first met, I'm fascinated with you. I was frightened by your size, but thrilled anyway. I'd hope for your blessing. Sexually..." She bit her lip, her head lowered.

Satan offered a sly smile. "You shouldn't have waited for so long to tell me. This wish will be granted anytime you want, and as often as you want."

"My turn," he announced. "Kneel and put your head on the floor"

Losing her clothes, she did as he told her. He lubed his horse-sized cock thoroughly. Then, he placed the tip on her anus. "Are you sure about this?"

She gritted her teeth, then she nodded.

"Brace yourself!" He grabbed her shoulders from behind. He pulled and by that impaled her ass on his gigantic cock. Her ring gave way and opened. Even with the cock's tip, it was stretched beyond its limits. A lance of sharp pain tore through her, but still, he pulled her further and further. Tears shot from her eyes and she winced in pain. But still, he pulled further. Her breathing was just a rattle, when he finally reached balls-depth after about fifteen inches. The feeling was incredible. She knew that she'd have been split in half without her supernatural strength.

Satan slowly started pounding her. She screamed and wailed, while rubbing her clit frantically. Pleasure and pain mixed in a glorious mélange, and it took only minutes to bring her to the edge. She came twice before he climaxed: he cramped, and she felt an enema of cum flooding her tunnel. It felt like gallons. He waited for their climaxes to ebb off, then he pulled out, leaving an impressive gape, large enough for a fist.

"Flip over, your turn..."

"Wait a second, may I get one of your toys?"

He raised a brow, nodding into the general direction, "Sure! Over there, large wooden box."

She limped to the box and rummaged through it. After a while, she returned with a cock ring - Satan-sized. The ring was equipped with ten needles, pointing along the dick away from the wearer.

"Are you nuts?!" Satan asked when he saw, what she had chosen, "I use this to force confessions from potentials..."

"Come on, it's my reward," she coaxed him.

"Okay, as you wish." He put the ring over his dick, then he turned to her. She sat on a table, lay back and spread her legs wide. Then he put his member slowly into her pussy. It took a lot of stretching, but eventually, he started to fuck her.

After a few pushes, she grabbed around him, getting hold of his butt-cheeks. "Come on! You're the Master - take what's yours."

She pulled until she felt the needles of the cock ring on her labia, then she pulled further, until their bodies connected. The sharp pain of the needles pushing into her flesh excited her even more. On the other hand, her superior healing powers healed the wounds within seconds.

Each time, he pushed in, her cervix was hit violently by his large cock. It was long and massive. She'd never experienced something like this. After a few minutes, she neared her next climax. Then it happened: he pushed his cock deep into her and one of the rings needles went straight through her clit. A sharp pain went red-hot through her, pushed her far over the edge.

Her world went white when she gushed a huge amount of liquid over him. She squirted and came seconds later, pulling him into a climax as well. A ridiculous amount of cum flooded her vagina and mixed with her honey.

They continued fucking for quite a while, until both their climaxes had ebbed off. Then he lay on his back, completely spent. She lay on top of him, clamped his thigh between her legs and cooled down, cum and various other fluids oozing from two widely gaped holes.

"Nice one, Vim. A really nice one, indeed," Satan decided.

~~~~~

Soon to be continued in Vindicta 3 - The Assistant

12