Vintage Silk Phone Sex

Story Info
A 1920's American gal gets her first phone call.
1.9k words
4.03
5.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1921 when Miss Samantha Hawk got her first personal telephone. New electrical lines had been added to the rural house and with it came a phone line. There was one in the lounge, and Samantha as the oldest of her siblings got to have the other in her room. Company could be hard to come by so far out, especially with her mama and papa away out west for the war effort, not to mention the sudden lack of eligible bachelor's.

What was a girl to do?

She wondered who she could call first? Her friend Misty from finishing school- but she didn't know the number, or if she even had a telephone line. Perhaps she could call the operator, Or Mama and Papa, they'd know- oh, but they'd told her not to call unless it was an absolute emergency, the toll for such a far call was too much.

She was startled when the Telephone began to ring, the it's bell mechanism winding loose for the first time, the harsh but not unpleasant chime in the air.

Samantha was taken a back, she'd never answered a telephone call before, How was one to act?

Was it like answering the door when someone knocked,

She though to the only time she'd ever seen someone take a telephone call, It was Mrs Honeysuckle, the librarian, the way her delicate hand raised the transmitter/receiver unit to her supple lips. Her other finger twirling around the cord, Wearing large glasses over her little button nose, the lenses magnifying her beautiful blue eyes. While the neck scarf she wore around her neck tightened her blouse a particular way to accentuate her womanly curves and-

The phone rang again snapping Samantha back to the present moment. She composed herself, took a breath and answered the call.

"Hello This is the Hawk residence"

"Harlot?" came the reply, a man's voice. It was unfamiliar. The accent didn't even sound like from her State, and her sisters certainly weren't expecting phone calls, they were reading books at the kitchen table. They got the phone line installed for use in emergencies not to have strange men calling, especially as it was coming up on evening time.

"no Sir, Hawk. Is there something wrong with your phone line or your ears?"

"Oh my, I do apologise Miss Hawk I assure you my phone connection is fine, crying shame if it weren't. I hope I'm not disturbing you. I know it's getting close to supper time"

She should have resented that this country hick for presuming that as a woman her place was in the kitchen making supper. That said she was a killer little cook.

"No I suppose you're not disturbing me, with whom am I speaking?"

"Why thank you Ma'am- My name is Sgt. Earnest-Again, and I'm calling on behalf of the U.S Marines"

My word Samantha thought, an Army man! perhaps his slight southern drawl wasn't that unpleasant.

"And I was wondering if you had time to talk about the troops"

"Why of course" she replied "Oh I do so love the troops. But tell me, if you're a Sargent why are you operating a telephone? Are you not brave enough to be on the front lines? "

"Well Ma'am, to tell the truth I'm actually a returned serviceman, wounded in the line of duty. Operating the phone lines ain't much but I just want to keep helping the effort any way I can."

Samantha couldn't believe it, she was talking to a genuine War hero. She began twiddling the cord with her hand, the sensation was new and unfamiliar but she was gradually finding a rhythm.

"Why did you say it would have been a crying shame before if your phone line wasn't working? I should Imagine a man such as yourself wouldn't cry over much at all. "

She asked Earnest-Again earnestly.

"Because yours was the first purdy voice I heard all Day. That's one of the benefits of the job."

Well Samantha wasn't going to be fooled by this young Marine turning on the Charm.

"Oh I bet you say that to all the Gals"

"On my honour Ma'am I promise you I do not"

He said, she blushed.

"I do actually have a ruptured eardrum from the Artillery we use. Don't worry, I can hear you just fine with the other one though."

"oh you poor soldier, now what Can I do for the war effort?" she asked, feeling bad for this wounded veteran, who she was sure was as handsome and eligible as he sounded.

"Well we're looking for silk to make a new secret weapon we can drop on the Germans and hopefully end this war a few months sooner"

"silk? why what a strange request" Samantha replied, as she thought about what she had that was made of silk, why- her summer dressing gown, a nighty and, why the undergarments she was wearing right now, silk was all the rage these days, what with all the cotton being needed for the uniforms.

"Well sir I do believe I might have some to spare, for the war effort, but it's not a lot and already cut quite small- wouldn't you be better off calling a factory or suppliah?"

"Ma'am if you've got silk we need it, we need every patriot to do their part no matter how small. But if I may ask, how small is it cut, there are obviously some limits."

"A dressing gown"

"That'll work" he replied

"A negligée for sleeping"

"We'll take it"

"really? Oh it's positively tiny on me, but of course if you say so"

"That sounds like a mighty generous contribution Ma'am"

"and of course there's my bra and undergarments"

She heard him gulp

"Undergarments? Well, those usually are quite tiny- may I ask how big your bloomers are Ma'am"

The cheek on this man! War hero or not- Samantha was going to tell him what for

"I'm wearing them right now actually, I can unbutton my shirt and check the size"

"the country appreciates your service ma'am"

Samantha unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off, she stood in her room in her silk bra and her tight knee-length skirt. She held the phone and stood in front of the mirror, looking down at her skirt she unbuttoned that too and let it drop to the ground.

"I can't find the size but they barley cover anything. They must be too small, you can see my arms, and all of my legs"

"Ma'am If I may ask you a few more questions just to... Ascertain the eligibility of your garments, what colour are they"

"White, like show. They stand out against my tanned skin, my dark hair, My intense eyes"

"and how much of you would you say they do cover? An estimate will do"

"Why Sargent, they cover my breasts, though not always thoroughly, when the weather gets cold my nipples stand out- I don't suppose that will work very well for your secret weapon"

"That's for the boys and women are in the lab to figure out but, they sound perfect to me. Please, go on. How do they... Feel? I know friction plays a role in whatever those eggheads are cooking up"

"Feel? Oh they feel positively divine"

Looking at herself in the mirror Samantha used her free hand to run over her silk covered breasts "It's quite cold in this room actually" she told him as she saw her nipples stiffen in the mirror, without her shirt and skirt there was a chill in the air. She didn't want to put her clothes back on though, something told her she would need to find another way to warm up.

"are you feeling the Bra, or the- " she could hear his breathing and how his voice was getting lower " the Panties? Ma'am"

"My bra, what do you need me to feel next soldier?"

"Hot diggity, well Miss Hawk I'm going to need you to stay on the line with me while you reach your free hand in between your legs there and feel how soft that silk is, on a scale of, one to ten let's say"

"Sounds scientific," she said playfully as she took her hand and lowered it, down past her smooth belly and onto the white silk covering her womanhood. She felt a shudder she had only felt once before, when one night she stayed at Misty's house and had been so scared of a thunderstorm the two young women shared a bed, sleepy hands drifting over each other accidentally. Her breathing intensified as she took one last look at herself in the mirror before laying back on her bed and opening her legs wider. "Oh, they feel really good, very smooth" she told him, her last word being lost in a moan as she continued to rub herself. "do the scientists need do know how it handles getting damp? Because I think I just wet mine"

Samantha was turning bright red, why had she told him that.

But it was true her lady parts were possible soaking through the silk.

"Ma'am I think I know what you're experiencing, and I'm pretty sure it's not incontinence, I believe you're entering a state of arousal"

"How do you know what that is?"

"A Frenchwoman showed me."

"Oh," Samantha was taken aback "I've never felt this way before," she was almost feverish with excitement "what do I do now?"

"Now what you do is keep touching yourself, keep exploring your body with your hands. Slip underneath the silk if you need to, We need to know how this material handles all kinds of situations. And most importantly don't hang up the phone, I need to keep listening to hear... How the silk reacts to ya. Everything you're doing Ma'am is in service of the country"

Samantha had thrust her hand inside her panties at this point, and was pressing the recover hard to her ear and lips, her hot breath on the mouth piece she knew The Sargent on the other end could hear her clearly.

"That's good keep going. Your state of arousal is one I find quite stimulating myself."

Samantha was rubbing with more and more vigour, waves of pleasure rolling through her body, thanking of the Dashing Marine on the other end of the line, and of Mrs Honeysuckle, back in the library on her own telephone, Misty in the bed during a thunderstorm. These thoughts flooded her mind as her body flooded with hormones, driving her positively wild with how good it felt, she was in control as the woman of the house, she was a queen, Aphrodite, Cleopatra and Mary Todd Lincoln all rolled into one and she had her very own phone, feeling her self be shaken loose and unwanted like the virgin ring of the bell that started this call.

"How does is feel?" the marine asked

"Feel it yourself" Samantha replied breathlessly as she brought the receiver to her lower body and ground her goddess temple of it, feeling the cord stretch tight and pull over her nipples. It all came together and she cried out in one final flourish of passion, pulling the power cable from the wall as she did so and cutting the call short.

She lay there panting for a minute, not bothering to plug the phone back in. She could almost see the young soldier at his desk frantically redialling, trying to get the connection back up. Oh well she thought, he'd just have to wait.

When he calls back though, as she knew he would; I'll make sure I'm wearing my silky nighty- he'll probably need to know how that feels as well, She thought wickedly.