Viola Gets Busted Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuation of Viola getting busted at work.
1.8k words
4.48
14k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Mark, also known as Sir to Violet, was opening an email from her. It read:

Dear Sir

I am sorry but due to serious health issues with my husband I will no longer have the time, nor do I have the inclination to be involved any longer in our relationship. I appreciate all the things you have taught me and the fun we have had together over the past few months. Please take care.

He read the email over and over. It was clear to him that something was wrong. He knew her husband had health conditions but this was extremely sudden and it was not like her not to offer more of an explanation. Did he have a stroke, heart attack, COVID? What had brought on his rapid decline? Also the reference to the roses he sent. He had never sent her any roses.

"Wait a minute" he thought. Roses was her safe word. She was trying to tell him something that only the two of them would have known about. She was obviously under some duress when she wrote this or perhaps her husband had written it. No that didn't make sense, she had used her safe word. She had written it but she had not wanted to. Of that fact he was certain.

Sir thought about it and decided for now it was best to play along. He would write back like he believed she had written it and meant it. He needed to buy some time to figure out what was really going on.

---------

"Oh my God" her husband said as he opened the door. "What happened to you?"

"I'm okay, I just tripped over my own two feet and hit my office door" Viola said.

"Come sit down, let me get you an ice bag, you are going to have a nice black eye. Christ! Can you walk and talk at the same time, baby" he chuckled.

Viola tried to smile, but her lip hurt and she just sighed as she sat back in his recliner. After he fussed over her, she got up and changed and made them some dinner.

"Maybe you should quit working," Charles said, looking at his tired and battered wife.

"You know we need the extra money to pay for your health insurance. No, we are lucky that I was able to get this part time job at the college, it pays well and it is only until you turn 65."

Charles said, "I will clean up, go get some rest and relax. He doesn't expect you tomorrow, does he?"

"I'm afraid so, but my hours have changed so I go in a little later in the morning."

"That is two nights a week? Right? I guess I'll have to get used to it." he said.

"I guess we both will," she said quietly.

When Viola got to work the next day, she found two long stem roses on her desk. There was a note from Derek and it read:

Vi, my slut

I am truly sorry about losing my temper like I did. I promise it won't happen again. When I inflict pain on you again it will be for both our pleasure or only as a punishment in the proper way.

Your Master, Derek

Violet looked at the card and crushed it up in her hand. She wished she could believe it but she instinctively knew better. Last night while thinking about what happened she remembered hearing a story about Derek and his mother. His father had been a drinker and the word was he had been very abusive to Derek's mother. He died young of an aneurysm and Derek's mother had remarried. Who knew how much Derek had been subjected to as a child before his father's death?

This power he now had over her seemed to be bringing out a dark side to his nature and she was going to have to be very careful handling him.

He buzzed for her to come to his office. He teased her about her dark sunglasses and her having two left feet like she had really hurt herself.

For a while he talked to her about work stuff and then he got up and went to his office door. He locked the door and put up his "IN A MEETING" sign across the door.

As he walked back toward his desk he began opening his pants and pulling down his zipper. Viola knew what time it was, but she waited for him to instruct her.

"Under my desk, Slut. I can't wait until this afternoon. Pull those big sweet titties out so I can reach down and squeeze those puppies while you work on your Master's cock."

Viola slipped off her blouse and released her breasts from her bra as she got on her knees under his desk. His cock was already wet with precum and the head was swollen and reddish and purple.

She started with gentle kisses on the top of his angry looking tip. She began slowly licking up and down the shaft and she wrapped her hands around the base. She knew that most men, when it came to blow jobs, preferred slow and thorough so she took her time and made him nice and wet. She worshiped his cock and gently sucked his balls one at a time.

After a little teasing she engulfed his cock and began bobbing up and down making him moan and groan.

"Oh, yes whore, that is how I like it. Suck your master dick like the good slut you are. You love that cock in your mouth." he said between panting and humping her mouth.

He was squeezing her nipples hard with one hand and with the other hand he had his fingers entangled in the back of her hair. He began holding her head down gagging her and his climax built stronger and stronger.

The reason Viola was so good at sucking cock was that unlike most women she really enjoyed it. She felt her most submissive when she had a dick in her mouth. It gave her such a rush and made her so wet between her legs. She had to keep herself in deep check to keep herself from coming when he started gagging her with his dick deep in her throat.

She knew her orgasms belonged to him now and she did not have permission to cum. She could not take the risk of making him angry.

Right before he got ready to cum he pulled her off him by the back of hair. He said,

"Present those big titties."

Viola put her hands under her titties and held them up high and then he yanked his dick and his white gooey semen exploded all over them three times before he was done. Viola looked down at her breasts covered in cum. He reached down and smeared his cum into her nipples and then sucked each one.

Finally sated he reached in his desk and pulled out some baby wipes and began to clean his cock. He handed them to Viola and said,

"What a messy slut you are. Here clean yourself up and go back to work. We can't play all day you whore and don't you have something to say."

Viola began to clean herself up and said,

"Thank you Sir for letting your worthless slut pleasure you."

He smiled and petted her on her head and said, "Good slut."

Viola put her titties back away and put back on her blouse. She was glad she had taken it completely off earlier. As she started walking toward the door Derek noticed a wet spot on the back of her skirt.

"Vi, wait, stand still."

He walked over to her and reached up under her skirt. Her panties were soaking wet.

"Did you cum Slut while you were sucking me off?" he questioned.

"No Sir," Viola said, slightly shaking, hoping that he would believe her.

"You are truly the biggest slut I know. Do you always get this worked up when you suck cock?"

"Almost always Sir, yes." she answered.

Derek was amused. "Come back then and bend over and place your hands on the back of the chair. I have to reward such a good and obedient slut."

Viola did as she was told. Her pussy was on fire and she hoped he would fuck her behind and allow her to cum. He pulled up the back of her skirt and pulled her panties down to her knees.

He started rubbing her slit and his hand became full of pussy juice. He spread her legs some and inserted two fingers in her cunt and began to slid them in and out fucking her. She signed deeply and reached down with her hand and began playing with her clit and rocking her hips and pussy back and forth to keep up with the rhythm he was making.

It wasn't long before she began yelling out and he had to put his other hand over her mouth to silence her as she came all over his fingers. Her pussy clenching and clenching over and over and gushing juice everywhere.

Once her orgasms subsided he removed his hand from her mouth. Panting she said,

"Thank you Master, thank you. That was wonderful."

He turned her around and kissed her passionately and hard. Holding her close he whispered in her ear,

"I am really sorry about yesterday for hurting you."

As Viola left his office she thought to herself " Just maybe he means it."

That afternoon after all the staff had left. Derek had Viola meet him in the conference room. After he had fucked her in all three of her holes he tied her legs spread eagle to the big large conference table and stationed his lap top at the end of the table.

"I have to work on these spreadsheets and they are boring as hell. While I work I want you to fuck yourself with that nice pink dildo you brought from home, keep my pussy nice and wet."

He squeezed her plump tits and said,

"I love how your titties look with those red nipple clamps. Every fifteen minutes I plan to take a titty break so these will keep them nice and hard for me."

When Viola left to go home her nipples were red and swollen. Derek had taken four "titty breaks". She could barely walk from the pounding she had taken in both her holes and her jaws hurt because he had gagged her for hours. He had made her cum over and again for his amusement.

Again before she could go in the house, she had to wipe her tears and pull herself together. She did not think she could take this kind of treatment two nights a week, something had to give.